Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Springtime Prom (SJO/Allies)

Kahne chuckled and smirked slightly as he glanced over to Alexandra and he took the glass from her. The Jedi leaned in and gave her a small kiss on the cheek then looked back to the younglings running around. A smile remained his on his face as he watched them all play together and even as he glanced around to the few that were out here doing their own thing.

"If I don't make it at my day job, I might as well just vanish." Kahne chuckled slightly as he leaned down placing his cup to the side for a moment as he readied another round that was set to go off with many shots in tow. The kiddos would enjoy it for a minute or two, at least until they got bored with it. At the thought he couldn't help but laugh out loud.

[member="Alexandra Russo Porte"]

Alexandra had mentioned the kids and staying here for a little bit. The Jedi cleared his throat for a moment as he stood back up grabbing his cup with him. "Perhaps, but they like it anywhere don't they?" Kahne mused as he looked over at her and took a small drink. He didn't want the kids to be forced into a lifestyle that wasn't theirs, but then again they showed such promise with the force. "If we stay here, I feel that they will be ushered into that Jedi lifestyle."

"It might not be a good idea."

Jake didn't gulped as [member="Ereza"] spoke. His took quiet sips as he listened. When she mentioned having a Silencia in every household Jake simply couldn't. There was only one Silencia she was he his. Yeah Jake was a possessive little sh!t. Another thing that caught Jakes ears was the fact that Silencia had taken her in. Silencia did for her what she had done for Jake, but perhaps with a much gentler hand? Jake could only wonder.

The one fault that Jake found in the way she ended her statement was how she self-elected to become a Priestess because her name held no more way, well...

"You are more Shamalain than I." Jake softly spoke. "There are expectations of you that I am sure you are more than aware of. You've looked after my Sons as their Mother has during my absence. For that I am eternally grateful."

Jake finished his second cup before pouring a third. Jake's abdomens was starting to ache. Damn side effect of a recent incident. Drinking anything but water, and even eating certain foods, caused immersible pains if the man didn't stop. The problem? Jake viewed pain as his punishment for his failures.

"In this galaxy, My Lady, you either make a name for yourself or you disappear and fade away. You are Shamalain which means your name still carries a hell of a lot of weight, whether you recognize that or not." Jake explained. "After this Prom, I'll start your education on Chandrila. I'll have you meet some of the influentials I've built ties with. Particularly in the Bio-Medical Research and Stock Trading."

"I will say however," Jake finished off his third cup. "I respect your oath of celibacy. That galaxy will not however. I will help your name be spoken from the lips of true influencers. However I will advise that My Lady be prepared to be expected to at least consider taking a mate and having an heir. You may encounter someone worthy of that reconsideration as we travel."

With that the subject abruptly changed. His eye's scanned and noted that it seemed the music was changing. Was that a more classical tune that caught his ear? Finally a break from the young peoples trash music.

"Come." A rare order from the man. "Let your adventure truly begin."

With a hand extended, Jake took Ereza to a more secluded aspect of the balcony. No other prying eyes near. It was them and her shadows. The Knight twirled His Lady around, wrapping her arm around his neck. One hand found her hip, the other clasp her other.

"Just follow my lead." Another rare order. They began their sway slowly. Jake displayed an unusual skill; he knew how to step to the beat of ole' age music. For a moment silence filled the small gap between their frames. Ereza was not a woman of words - Jake was. Perhaps this could be the happy medium between the pair.

"Is there nothing more you want for yourself than simple servitude to our family?" Jake asked in a hushed whisper.

Silver Arrow

S
Servers wandered around the main hall as they offered drinks and food that had not been taken from the banquet. An announcement was made for the main hall. "Greetings everyone! The prom will be getting underway shortly, however, we do ask that you vote for Prom King and Queen, it is anonymous. Place your votes in the ballot, otherwise let the prom go underway!" With the announcement over, the band starts playing a more upbeat and fast pace song.

Now, the servers offer voting slips to all the guests allowing them to pick Prom King and Queen, open to anyone attending the Prom.

To keep the votes anonymous, you can DM me your votes on Discord or message me on here! Prom King and Queen do get a fancy crown and a special prize! Good luck everyone!

Losing is tempoary, giving up is permanent.
It was hard to know if the curtsy from the other girl now known as Eliza was part of her teasing or genuine, regardless she'd take the gesture, polite or playful, both were equally nice. "A pleasure is all mine, and yes you are right this is a social event, always good to meet new people". One met a good amount of new faces around here, and some odd characters, speaking of which Elisa seemed a little shifty, was she not used to social occasions? she could understand that a little, large crowds often felt strange. What ever the case if wasn't her business, she'd learnt not to pry into others personal matters least make life at the temple difficult, only if one was willing did she inquire about such matters.

For now Sukai continued to listen as the pair joked around, earning a small chuckle from the Jin until Chalire once again addressed her, questioning about her brothers whereabouts. "Where indeed, but how do you know I am not him dressed up?!.... just kidding, my younger bother is currently at home tending to the new additions to our family, my mother may be a quote 'bad ass', but even she needs a rest every now and then from the kids, if you understand my meaning".

[member="Charlie Nooran"] [member="Samka Derith"]

Date: [member="Alkor Centaris"]​
Wearing: 8-6-7-5-3-0-9
FZEDA8W.gif
Anyone that was watching them might have thought their actions to be sweet. Playful, even. No one would realize the actual danger that she was in when his fingers splayed against her hip, nor the inherent threat, that such a gentle squeeze conveyed. Naedira found it amusing. She knew Centaris, likely, more than most of the other Knights in their unit. Oh, he would be so terribly, wonderfully, unamused.

It was perfect.

Naedira had been one of the first to accept the former-bucket head as one of their new Knight Commanders. She had no desire to lead. It was a lot more paperwork than she liked and more responsibility than she had time for. This mission, however, this duty that they had been given? It was just as important as any other job, but this one, came with an obvious perk. Payback.

Centaris had conveniently omitted that he couldn’t get drunk while letting her imbibe enough that she couldn’t remember the later portion of the evening. Superior or not—He would suffer for that.

But, only within the rules.

The fake greeting he gave when she let him go sent a certain chill down her spine. It wasn’t the warning that she saw in his gaze that bothered her. She was used to that. It was the way he almost managed to pull off being charming. It was weird. Taunting him was like poking a bear made out of nuclear material that had been stuffed with uranium rods. Eventually, she got used to his more devilish nature, because the alternative was to let her skin burn and slough off while her internal organs decided to fail. It was sorta, kinda, a figurative notion when it was very much so a requirement to assimilate. “Don’t lie.”, she responded, eyes flickering, while she took in his chosen clothing. What was he wearing?

“You’re supposed to be believable.”

Empty compliments did not suit the man she had come to know. He could care less what she wore, unless, it was fabric that had somehow been laced with beskar—but still remained light and airy without sacrificing any durability. That might have interested him. Though, only slightly, more than the punch bowl.

When he immediately declined the simplest way to observe their targets, dancing among them, she rolled her eyes heavenward whilst she straightened his lapel pin. “You’d rather chat with Jedi than dance with me? You’re challenged, Mr. Centaris.”

The young woman relented and merely slipped her free arm through his. Centaris could drink, if he wanted, but Naedira would not, as she didn’t have his peculiarities. He began to head into the ballroom and the Knight walked with him, purposely, letting him lead. She was small, slight of frame, and almost delicate beside the Knight Commander. Naedira looked as if she couldn’t hurt a fly.

She wanted the rest of the room to believe it too.

"Well, as With most of us, it was the jedi that brought me here," Sigyn replied, her voice bore a resemblance of remorse as she said it. She liked it With the jedi, no doubt, but she still missed her home very much. "I was found to be force sensitive by a jedi who visited my village a couple months ago, and he brought me here."

She thought back on it, on how she had felt leaving her planet. It was a bit strange that she hadn't seen the jedi that brought her to Kashyyyk since the day they arived. But at least she had found a good master to Train her. "It has been fun to learn to use the force, but very overwhelming With how the rest of the Galaxy Works. Like this party." She gesticulated With her hand towards the party.

"Were you brought here for some other reason, Tyra? Other than by the jedi?" Even though the most common reason was because the jedi found you to be force sensitive, there could of caurse be other reasons as well.

[member="Tyra Ashen"]

When it raines, it pours.
Samara took the offered glass of punch and smiled sweetly at her ranger; fingertips brushing each others in the passing. "Why thank you, kind sir," the blonde replied with a gracious cant of her golden head.

They were really playing things up to the gill as if they were nobles at a gala. It was fun though. A rare moment for the two dedicated to the service of the Silver Jedi Order.

The Jedi lifted her glass up and clinked it against Tyrell's. "Yes, indeed," she said meeting the Tarisian's sly gaze, then the healer took a sip of the fruity refreshment.

"Wow... This really carries a punch," Sam quipped lightly, chuckling at her pun. The punch was good, but it almost tasted like one of those umbrella drinks the Liann indulged in on their vacation to Spira.

With Tyrell's arm around her waist, the couple stood cozily together sipping their refreshments when he asked who she knew there. It was a question that Samara didn't have a good answer for. Until meeting the Antarian Ranger at the Silver's garden party welcoming new members to the Jedi temple, the Jedi Knight had kept to herself mostly. Being on the introvert side, she had always felt more comfortable spending time in the archives studying or working the night shift in the Halls of Healing. He had changed all that and brought the shy young woman out of her shell, even making her feel more confident.

Sea green orbs gazed out over the crowd that had gathered, then they flicked up to meet Tyrell's caring eyes. "Yes, it seems to be! Sadly though, I know very few personally outside the Silver Circle... And no, I haven't taken a padawan learner as of yet. Perhaps someday I will have an apprentice healer to work side by side with, the Force willing of course," the blonde replied with a nodding smile.

"How about you, Ty?"

[member="Tyrell Caphey"]​

Samka looked at Charlie sceptically, a ghost of a smile creeping onto her face. "You hadn't said I looked nice actually, this despite all the work I put into my appearance today." She spun on the spot, holding the sides of her dress, to show off. "Regardless, I'll indulge you at least trying to make an effort," Sam said as she took the arm offered to her, hooking her left arm around it while lightly resting her right hand just above the younger girl's elbow.

"Children sound like frightfully hard work when one has other responsibilities," Sam responded to the other Jedi. "I'm not sure I could imagine having any myself. We'll see what the future brings I suppose."

She took a quick scan of the room, not dwelling on any faces for too long just to be sure. It was probable there was an unfriendly face or two somewhere around. It was still strange to be here but things had been normal so far. Sam squeezed slightly on Charlie's arm to get the girl's attention. "I'm curious, what did you say this event was for? Some sort of graduation? Are the pair of you graduating?"

[member="Charlie Nooran"]
[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]

Isaiah Dashiell

I
"Huh," was all he could say, partly because he was still too shocked to say anything and partly because a man he'd never met before was trying to strike up conversation with them now.

"Yes, I'm Pathfinder Isaiah Dashiell. I'm just the arm pieces here." He shrugged, "But this is a real nice event..." his voice trailed off as Celeste walked up alongside Coren and introduced herself. She was very, very easy on the eyes and he caught himself before things got too awkward. He cleared his throat and took a step back to allow Mags to take lead in this particular conversation.

He wasn't here to talk politics or funding, or even really about work. He was just here to spend time with Mags.

[member="Celeste Rigel"] [member="Coren Starchaser"] [member="Magdalena Lethe"]

Wearing: Dress
Tags: Feel free to join

x7K6md.png

Prom. Another one of those things Scherezade knew little to nothing about, save that it was a party, and that this party was being thrown by the Silvers. Her sister had suggested all sorts of clothes that she could wear, ranging from the skimpy to the slinky, but Scherezade had at last opted to take something more… Modest, in appearance. Madalena had protested, but Scherezade reminded her dear sister that the dress also gave her more space to hide weapons in, and thus, she'd won that argument.

Walking through the entrance, Scherezade's speed of steps slowed down as she realized just how full the place was, and how little faces seemed familiar to her. She bit her lower lip, the shyness threatening to take over. The place was nicely decked and all of that but… She was a stranger here. And in these moments, she felt it very tangibly.

Shuffling over so she would no longer be in the way of those coming in and out, Scherezade looked around, the glow of her green eyes looking around with mild social panic. No. She didn't see anyone she knew. Maybe she should've called Josh in advance to let him know she was coming, or grab someone she knew from the Confederacy to bring them along, but… She hadn't done any of that.

And so the Sithling just stood there awkwardly, her gaze moving from the dancers to her feet, back and forth.

Eenia Vahn said:
Dress: {xXx}
Hair: {xXx}
Tags: [member="Nicholas DragonsFlame"]

-------------------------------------------------------------

It had been the returning squeeze to her hand that had pulled Eenia back from whatever brink she had stepped up to. Her brow pulled down in the middle, she blinked rapidly a few times, and then her head turned so that she could look at the redhead responsible for squeezing her hand much harder than she had done to his. While already very much aware that she knew little about this particular Drasgonsflame brother, in that moment it became clear to Nia that she wasn't the only one facing some serious crowd control issues. Yes, she had a mild moment of anxiety, but letting it consume her and allowing herself to fall apart was not at all fair to Nicholas.

He had gone out of his way - as far as she knew - to join her in this event. So not only would it be selfish of her to let anything drag her down, but it would be downright rude as well. So the blonde took a deep, steadying breath in through her nose, and released it slowly the same way. Her hand flexed against his just once and she re-centered herself to the best of her current ability. She was still not herself in plenty of ways after all. But she wasn't going to let that get in the way either.

"Pretty sure a drink is a good place to start." she answered him with a nod started heading towards where the refreshments were located.
Doing his best to push those thoughts out of his mind, his gaze moved to a familiar presence for a moment. [member="Scherezade deWinter"] was a woman that he had witnessed in his brother's company a few times, but he had not had the chance to get to know at all. Remembering what his brother said about being social, and noting she looked as uncomfortable as he probably was, he made a note to visit her shortly. But his attention then turned to [member="Eenia Vahn"] when she would answer that a drink would be a good place to start.

"Of course" He responded as he would squeeze her hand again before leading her away. This time it wasn't a squeeze for his own sake. For whatever reason he hoped the extra support would remind her that he was here and that if she needed a listening ear... Well, he knew how to be that at least. [member="Jairdain"] had done it enough times that he figured he would be able to... Well...

As they made their way toward the refreshments, he struggled to think of what to say, what to do. One would think that after two years as a civilian, one would know how to handle other people. Nick didn't. He had spent far too long mostly isolated. All of this felt alien to him. All he could think about was that he knew nothing of Eenia. Perhaps he could start there?

"Tell me a little bit about yourself, Eenia" He asked calmly, trying to make it sound more like a question than a demand, but his tone was so dulled down and blade-blunt that it could be taken either way. He would then motion to the drinks, indicating he could get her one if she indicated what she wanted.

Riamah said:
As an adult, Ra had only been to a couple formal dances and events. Growing up it had been far different. As an apprentice to a man rising through the ranks of government, she had been involved in many formal functions. However, she had almost always been relegated to standing in the shadows and observing. Now things where different. That life was over and Josh gave her a new one.

Inviting her to join him at the prom, she had agreed and came wearing a simple green dress. There were no decorations on it and it was just long enough to be suitable for the dance. Sleeveless, there was a band that snapped around her neck and bared her shoulders. For once she wore her hair down and free.

When he held his arm out for her to take, she did this with a smile and she gently squeezed it.

"You look great, Josh."

[member="Josh Dragonsflame"]
"Thank you."

Josh was overjoyed that Ra had come with him. He had felt as though he were neglecting personal time with her, and this seemed like as good a time as any to spend with her. Reaching over a moment and placing a peck on the back of her neck, the Jedi shot Ra a flirtatious, teasing little grin before he would continue on. There were so many people. Many he recognized... Many he didn't. You would think that after serving a term as Grandmaster in everything but name, and being in a high-ranking position for so long, the names and faces would come naturally... But everytime they got together, he learned that it was not the case. He still had more to learn. More people to interact with.

He could sense [member="Scherezade deWinter"] in that moment, though he couldn't sense anyone with her. Curious, he hadn't known she was coming. He would have to look for her as they went.

"Is there anything you'd like to do first, dear?"

[member="Riamah"]

Tyra Ashen

T
Tyra listened to the girls story, one that seemed pretty common around here. She was aware that many were brought here at a young age, too young for many to remember their families. The sadness in the girls voice was hard to miss. Tyra turned her blue eyes to Sigyn. "You must miss your fafamily very much. I'm sure they are proud of you, though."

A small smile graced her lips as she turned back to the forest. "Overwhelming is one way to describe it. Parties like this are only the start. Then you have diplomats showing up, mastering ceremonies. Never really get used to it."

"My trade as a blacksmith brought me here. Where my trade goes, I go." She paused for a moment. Knowing what she said wasn't the best answer. Her eyes never left the forest as she spoke. "When I was eight, my village was wiped out by pirates. I must have gotten hit hard, cause I don't remember anything about it. Can't even remember what my parents looked like, or what my real name was. A man named Arvid the bear found me and adopted me as his own, named me Tyra. He taught me everything I know, even got me to take up smithing." Tyra paused for a moment, gathering her thoughts. "Arvid passed away not to long ago. The Jedi showed up shortly after. One of them heard that I could forge steel using the force. Thought that it would be a useful skill for the order. So here I am."

She turned to face Sigyn. "As for why I accepted the invitation. Well, Midvinter just...really didn't feel like home anymore."

[member="Sigyn Vanir"]

Qly4ZC7.png

Wearing: Dress

Tagging: [member="Caedyn Arenais"] | [member="Yuroic Xeraic"]

xwaVi2.png
The teenager felt the corner of her lips curling up into a smile as she leaned closer, trapping Caedyn’s hand between their bodies, her fingers entwined with his as she smirked at her boyfriend. “Well, I guess we could just slip into the back,” she allowed, a playful light dancing in eyes side as she settled her crystal blue gaze on him, “don’t think that gets you out of dancing right out there on the middle of the floor in front of everyone and the masters, besides,” the pink triangle of her tongue flicked out at him, “it’s not like I had all that many masters, I bet you had more than me mine are just…” her eyes flicked over to where Yuroic stood talking to Jairdain, “well, maybe they’re just a little protective.” She still didn’t know all the details of what went down between Caedyn and Yuroic out in the jungle, but given how her adopted father was still behaving around her boyfriend, and the suspicious looks he threw at them now and then, she was guessing he still wasn’t entirely resigned to the fact that she was dating now. Still, there was nothing that they could do about it now, after all, this was prom and they were young and meant to have fun.

Taking a step forward Asaraa tugged at Caedyn’s arm pulling him along the floor, into the ballroom as she shook her head. “Nope, you’re here with me, but, since we’re here we might as well try the punch,” she pause, her words trailing off for a moment as she stared at the bowl of juice before looking back to Caedyn. “So, full warning, last time I was at one of these someone spiked the punch and we ended up a little drunk…so if it happens again today no judging ok?”

Caedyn Arenais

C
Attire: Click Here.
Significant Other: [member="Asaraa Vaashe"].
cae_breaker_by_kioxes-dc8yrxo.png
Caedyn smirked to Asaraa as she turned into him, they two were ever the image of a smitten pair. "I only ever had the one Master, for your information" he replied with a mock-serious and rather posh sounding tone, as though he were superior for the fact yet clearly joking and making light of her out of jest. He did so enjoy playing their little games, teasing one another and fishing for reactions!

His eyes flicked down to see her tongue stick out at him, to which he responded by snapping his teeth together, biting nothing but making a chopping sound as though he were pretending to bite down on it, his smirk only broadening. "Careful now, there's witnesses around here" he warned her with an air of flirtatious confidence about him.

Naturally, it wasn't long before [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] was dragging him along like a Master walked their Dog on a leash...-A bit of an exaggeration, sure, but the image and comparison caused him to chuckle all the same. When they neared the punch, Caedyn listened and soon glanced down at the bowl curiously, unable to hide the eager look he gave the rather delicious looking drink; "If this is typical juice, I'm going to be disappointed, you know that right?".

Hope is the elixir of life. (semi-retired)
Alexandra settled herself down on a blanket that was laid out on the grass. From that spot, she could watch both the younglings playing and her husband man his station. It was good to see the Jedi Master having some unmitigated fun like a kid in a candy store from a certain point of view. Lothal had changed him. Maybe he couldn't see it for himself, but the experience had to a degree. Life and death situations usually did. It had her in the past.

Brandy brown orbs gazed upward as Kahne sent another round of fireworks up into Kashyyyk's night sky. This bunch were a little more spectacular; bigger, brighter, louder. The scene reminded Alex of growing up on Taanab. It was traditional for Taanabians at the pinnacle of a celebration to have a fireworks display, though usually choreographed to music. That was the part to which was missing she thought. Otherwise, it was quite enjoyable.

She didn't want to get into an argument here over the issue brought up, but the matter had been weighing on her for sometime now. In fact, it was something that really was brought home after the events in the cave at Ilum while the married master and student were obtaining crystals for their new lightsabers.

"I understand where you are coming from, sweetheart, but do we really have a choice? As you've told me many times, both Aiden and Addison are strong with the Force. And with the call for you to get more involved with Jedi business again, that only leaves me to guide them... I don't feel I have enough skill or knowledge with the ways of the Force yet to be their primary mentor. And, their god parents can only give them life wisdom, which is a good thing but nonetheless... I'm just saying, maybe we give it a bit more thought, hmm?" Alex said with a soft smile, hoping Kahne would see thing from her point of view.

Alexandra wondered if by knowing she was Force sensitive all along instead of finding out just five years ago when she became pregnant with the twins... If she'd had proper training from a young age, could the Taanabian have saved any of the dear people lost to her? Perhaps Alex could have healed Gus, or defended her parents and two brothers from the pirates that raided their homeworld? Or even foreseen the Sith's arrival into the Coruscant system and given the Republic ships a heads up. Maybe her squadron would have had a chance... so many died that day. All except me.

Yeah...Alleycat often pondered why she survived that furball or any for that matter. The joke was she had nine lives... When maybe it was the Force all along willing it to be. Even meeting Kahne when she did. The two were seemingly in the right place at the right time like it was meant to be. And to think this, them, was all started over a caf and a pastry. The Force worked in mysterious ways.

[member="Kahne Porte"]​

[member="Jairdain"] | [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] | [member="Caedyn Arenais"] | [member="Allyson Locke"]

Hearing the voice of the most important person in the galaxy to him, Yuroic turned around and smiled to Jairdain. She looked beautiful in her unorthodox dress, upstaging him as usual. He moved in close and kissed her firmly. It was nice to have her here at the event, even if he wasn't that much of a dancer himself. At least not much of one when sober, a dozen or more whiskies then he might be on the floor showing off some moves. But those were days long gone, he was here to enjoy himself in a controlled and sensible manner, not aiming to get ridiculously drunk. Looking around he spotted Asaraa with Caedyn. His expression was not the happiest. The dress was much, much too short for his likening.

Caedyn looked decent, though Yuroic wasn't sure if the dress was something the rich boy had suggested or if his daughter wanted his own blood pressure to skyrocket. Looking down at Jairdain, he tried to put on a smile. "Well, she's here now so I don't mind telling her straight away. Few things I would like to tell her..." Yuroic wasn't going to hide his disapproval, Jairdain would all too easily sense his fatherly attitude. Taking Jairdain's hand, he walked towards Asaraa. Only a few words and maybe cover her with his jacket which seemed it would be longer than the dress on her.

What the hell was a prom?

Why the hell was he wearing a suit? At least it was all black.

He fixed the cuffs. He didn't even know how old he was, and here he was, expecting to inter-mingle with the other Jedi he was supposed to eventually join. They'd be enormously patient with him, he should at least return the favor. Sure as hell beat the crap out of sitting in the Red Tower, waiting for another fight. He'd slowly been learning to quell the rage, quiet the longing for bloodlust.

Slowly.

He knew they could sense him, that hatred, as soon as he passed the threshold of the door. He wore his guilt, his anger, his rage- like chains. Heavy, was the heart. Uneasy hearts weighed the most, after all. Whereas others floated so to speak in the force- Thal was sinking. Like a ball on a blanket held up by children. He made his way to the assembly area, and plucked a few drinks, one in each hand, from a passing server, without so much as a word. Not that Thal knew how to be polite in any language.

Basic for him was...getting there. But still a lot to go. He chugged both of his drinks, placing them on a nearby table. For now, Thal was hungry, and thirsty, and nervous. A bad combination for a man who was kept in a cage most of his life.

What was the saying?

Silent. As. The grave.

Magda suddenly and inexplicably lost the ability to speak and was, for what felt like the tenth time in the last six months, very glad for the helmet and mask covering her slack-jawed face.

Coren Starchaser.

That is Coren Starchaser.

Coren -

Izzy introduced himself and somewhere in the back of her mind where the smaller wheels were still turning on background processes like breathing, blinking, and correcting [member="Isaiah Dashiell"] as needed, Magda thought to herself Senior Pathfinder.

- fething -

The woman on Coren's arm introduced herself. The name went in one ear and out the other. Rude, Magda.

- Starchaser.

Magda pointed at the man and ... words.

"Buh."

Ahem. Words.

"You're Coren Starchaser."

Wow. Maybe Izzy should have been the one doing the talking tonight.

[member="Coren Starchaser"] [member="Celeste Rigel"]

"I didn't."

It was a measured answer, yet honest in a scathing sort of way. "People who tell lies have something to hide. Your outfit is passable by current social protocols." Did he like it? No, but he didn't dislike it, either. His eyes were always somewhere beyond her, watchful. "The only one who thinks I'm being dishonest here," he said as he turned to glance at her for a moment. His disapproval was less apparent, even though his smile was filled with scorn. "Is you, Knight Darcrath."

Just as quickly, his eyes were torn away again by something he thought he had seen in his peripheral vision. He let out a sigh. Just some younger Jedi enjoying the festivities, it seemed. Nothing to alarm anyone over. It was almost disappointing. "Why do you want to dance with me, anyway?" he asked, "there are more men with their tongues wagging and active interest in women. I'm sure any one of them would love your company."

Honestly, he hated this type of assignment. Close proximity, partnered work at a social event. He had been vocally opposed to any appearance of affection. None of the other Knights seemed to mind the idea of a "date night." He had been sorely outvoted.

"There is nothing professional about this," he murmured.

[member="Naedira Darcrath"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom