Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Springtime Prom (SJO/Allies)

It wouldn't be long before another round went off into the sky, and this was was a bit brighter than normal which truly surprised Kahne that he had a surprised reaction. "Woah." Kahne voiced that was followed by a small laugh. All the children seemed to enjoy it nonetheless, so that was good news for him.

Kahne listened attentively to what Alexandra had to say, and for the most part she made very good points. However, just because they were strong in the force, that wasn't reason enough to push them to that lifestyle. Kahne didn't want the children to hate them for it. If they wanted that Jedi life, the twins would need to decide for themselves. Kahne just wanted them to be kids, and perhaps never grow up. And to that end he chuckled on the inside, he knew that wasn't going to happen.

The Jedi let out a small sigh as he stared at the ground for a moment before a smile showed across his face. He glanced to the ground were Alexandra was on the blanket.

"Perhaps, but there's always a choice."

[member="Alexandra Russo Porte"]

The ranger took a sip of the punch before his gaze swept over the crowded main hall.

Not many rangers, if any, seemed to be present at the prom. He would have expected to see commander Calderon making an enterance any time soon, and if words were true, chances were big that it would be along with sergeant Osmari. Otherwise, some from his squad were off-world now when the rotation permitted them to. Not many were the kind of 'prom-goers' that would feel greatly at home at such event.

''No, not yet...'' he stated ruminatively. ''I know some of the other guys took the time to go off-world, visiting their families and so on...'' he said laying out his own hypothesis, before spotting a familiar emerald green twi'lek, [member="Stardust Solus Skirae"], from the mission to Sev Tok. ''That twi'lek lady, though...'' he continued and gazed at her direction across the hall. ''She's one of yours, I think? Me, my squad and her were under the command of captain Kiso at Sev Tok where she did pretty good.''

''Oh, and the man from the tusken rescue remember? Starchaser, right?'' he said and mentioned their little endeavour down at the beach by the Silver Rest just a couple of days ago, when a friendly tusken not knowing how to swim were soaked wet and almost got himself drowned. Thanks to them three and a little help from the ocean which did not want to claim a victim that day, everything fortunately had turned out well.

[member="Samara Raine"]

When it raines, it pours.
"I have not met her, but I've heard good things about Master [member="Stardust Solus Skirae"]. She is definitely battle-tested, and you would be fortunate to have the Master Jedi fighting by your side," Sam acknowledge with an affirmative shake of her golden head.

The Sev Tok mission had been a challenge for the Jedi Healer as Medical Shelter Alpha had become overrun too with the creatures from the depths of the planet that surfaced after the earthquake released them. But with the Force as an ally and good soldiers at her own side, they were able to stay the horde long enough so that the severely wounded could be airlifted off planet. In the end, it had been a good day.

"Yes, that is Master [member="Coren Starchaser"] over there. He and Master [member="Celeste Rigel"] are good friends... And I am glad she has him to help make her smile again," the blonde grinned softly. They certainly make a cute couple, she mused silently as her blue-green gaze watched them for a moment.

Samara knew loss as well. The Jedi herself had lost her beloved first master to the Sith when she was a just young padawan learner. The grieving process hadn't been a smooth one for the Liann, but finally she was coming to terms with the death. The hole in her heart was still present, but the good memories had started to fill it in so it didn't hurt as much. The same would be true for the Chief Healer too, and maybe helped along the way by a good friend.

Another sip of the punch was taken, then Samara stepped over to a table nearby and placed the glass down. The music was beginning to captivate her attention as a new song had started. Turning with a swish of her gown's hem, she smiled sweetly and outstretched her hand to [member="Tyrell Caphey"].

"Dance with me?"

https://youtu.be/fCa8pxUtN1s

[member="Tyrell Caphey"] [member="Samara Raine"] [member="Darben Skirae"]

Stardust put a hand on the levrions shoulder calmly, offering a friendly smile before looking to her husband

well maybe we can help you out no? Would hate to see you standing around we can show you the ropes hahaha

She felt she had eyes on her, she turned her head following the feeling and spotted a familiar ranger glancing her way. Offering a nod and smile she turned back to her group

how about we star t with drink, you can hang around with us we can maybe teach some dancing and such

A happy sense could be felt coming from the Lervon when she heard [member="Stardust Solus Skirae"] , her glowing eyes seeming to be a little brighter.

"Really? You'd help me understand all this?" She then heard Stardust mention drink, and rubbed her "shoulder."

"Um... Lervon don't really drink, but help with dancing would be nice."

[member="Tyrell Caphey"] [member="Samara Raine"] [member="Darben Skirae"]

Her time on Commenor had given her a few opportunities to dance. Formal events weren't very common, but she had attended more than one. She had her clothing left from those days and this was one of the first times she had to wear them again.

Smiling at Yuroic, she returned his kiss and kept an arm lightly wrapped around him. As if she followed his gaze, she sensed Asaraa and Caedyn. Many things were still lost to her and what people wore was just some of it.

"Hey, we were that age before too you know."

Picking up on what he felt, she lightly elbowed him and headed in their direction.

A consular and diplomat she might be, but right now, she was here to have fun, socialize, dance and people watch. This was also going to be a bit of a reunion for her and Asaraa. There was also some news that needed to be shared and Yuroic didn't have any issues revealing what that was.

Nodding to Caedyn as they approached. she had pretty much seen him grow up. Almost became his sister, but Brad had disappeared and still nobody knew what had happened to him. Not dwelling on this for long, she finally turned her attention to her friend. Beaming at her with a huge smile, she focused on her through the Force before speaking.

"How are you, Asaraa? It's been way too long since we chatted."

Not hiding her hand, if she was paying attention to detail, the engagement ring would be seen.

[member="Yuroic Xeraic"] [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] [member="Caedyn Arenais"]

Silver Arrow

S
It was time to announce the Prom King and Queen of the Springtime Prom. The votes had been handed in and counted, ushers were removing the ballot boxes and the band quieten as the announcer stepped onto the stage. Looking around, she smiled to all the guests and members of the SJO. Tapping the microphone to draw everyone's attention to the stage. She was wearing a eloquent teal dress made of silk, with her brunette hair tied up high, she smiled warmly to everyone in the main hall. "Hello ladies and gentlemen, I hope that you have enjoyed our Prom this evening. I am pleased to announce the Prom King and Queen, the votes were counted and we are thankful to all who voted." Gazing back at the drum of the band, who built the tension up with a drum roll.

"Could Coren Starchaser and Celeste Rigel please come to the stage! Give a hand to your Prom King and Queen, everyone!" The announcer clapped her hands as two stewards brought on stage the prize and two fine gold crowns. "These are your crowns and the prize for being our Prom King and Queen, thank you everyone and please enjoy your night!" The announcer stepped off stage, allowing the couple to make a speech or just say thank you.

[member="Coren Starchaser"] | [member="Celeste Rigel"]

Qly4ZC7.png

Wearing: Dress

Tagging: [member="Caedyn Arenais"] | [member="Yuroic Xeraic"] | [member="Jairdain"]

xwaVi2.png
"Well Mr Arenais,"

The pink-haired Jedi smirked at her boyfriend as she gestured with her hand, two glasses floating over to the punch bowl, the ladle reaching into the bowl, filling both glasses as they floated out to the young couple hanging in the air between them as Asaraa reached out to pluck one of the glasses out of the air. Her lips curled up into a smile as she tilted her glass towards him, letting the punch tip up towards the edge.

"Are you trying to get me drunk? Well then...bottoms up."

Asaraa flashed Caedyn a bright smile as she raised her glass to her lips, tilting it back to let the liquid slide down her throat as she winked at him. She couldn't taste anything other than the fruit juice, but then punch had that kind of strong flavour that made it hard to detect anything else mixed in with it, it's why spiking it was so effective.

"You know...if we end up drunk and doing something stupid tonight, I'm totally blaming you for it...and we had better get that dance..." Her voice trailed off as she heard a familiar voice, stepping to the side as she span to the side, her free arm slipping around Caedyn's waist as she sensed a familiar presence. She loved Yuroic and Jairdain to bits but...the last thing she wanted was her adopted father challenging her boyfriend to some outlandish feat...or shooting him in the leg. It didn't look like he had his bow on him but...she wanted to get at least one dance in before anything went wrong. Still, a smile lit up her face as she inclined her head a little,

"Hey! I didn...well I kinda did know you guys were going to be chaperoning...but I kinda figured I'd find you in a corner canoodling or something."

Hey, if she didn't get to tease them, who would?

Nick Dragonsflame said:
Doing his best to push those thoughts out of his mind, his gaze moved to a familiar presence for a moment. [member="Scherezade deWinter"] was a woman that he had witnessed in his brother's company a few times, but he had not had the chance to get to know at all. Remembering what his brother said about being social, and noting she looked as uncomfortable as he probably was, he made a note to visit her shortly. But his attention then turned to [member="Eenia Vahn"] when she would answer that a drink would be a good place to start.

"Of course" He responded as he would squeeze her hand again before leading her away. This time it wasn't a squeeze for his own sake. For whatever reason he hoped the extra support would remind her that he was here and that if she needed a listening ear... Well, he knew how to be that at least. [member="Jairdain"] had done it enough times that he figured he would be able to... Well...

As they made their way toward the refreshments, he struggled to think of what to say, what to do. One would think that after two years as a civilian, one would know how to handle other people. Nick didn't. He had spent far too long mostly isolated. All of this felt alien to him. All he could think about was that he knew nothing of Eenia. Perhaps he could start there?

"Tell me a little bit about yourself, Eenia" He asked calmly, trying to make it sound more like a question than a demand, but his tone was so dulled down and blade-blunt that it could be taken either way. He would then motion to the drinks, indicating he could get her one if she indicated what she wanted.

Dress: {xXx}
Hair: {xXx}
Tags: [member="Nicholas DragonsFlame"]

-----------------------------------------------

Going further into the room caused Eenia to squeeze his hand right back, but her attention was diverted around the room. She was taking in all of the sights, the decorations, the others who were dressed up and mulling about. The last sort of dance experience she had, had was nothing like this one. It had been much less formal, that was for sure. And before her thoughts could go any deeper over the matter, she forced them away and instead shift her focus to Nicholas.

She really wasn't sure how she should feel about this whole situation. He didn't look anymore comfortable here than she did, and that made her feel badly, though she did her best to hide it. And getting to the refreshments helped with that quite a bit, as it broke her focus.

"Tell you about me..." she hummed out thoughtfully once he had spoken up again. "Most things about me are pretty heavy in topic for something like a formal dance." she told him. "I suppose lighter things like I'm not an only child, I like the rain, and my favorite place to be is the beach are a good place to start." she was joking of course, since she knew those were pretty generic things to talk about - despite the fact that they were true. But she was right, everything about her was pretty dark, and she didn't particularly want to be a mood killer.

"You're welcome."

Tilting her head to allow him to plant that small kiss, she kept her hand on his arm. He took the lead and guided them closer to the festivities. Ra really had been pretty much a hermit and kept to herself. These people Josh called his friends and allies, she did not know any of them. Her fault, not theirs.

Perhaps she should reach out to them and mingle a bit more, but Ra was still a person that would rather watch and observe than stick her head out. Josh had introduced her to two of his friends. Scherezade and Asaraa, then there were a couple others, but she hadn't heard anything from them since their first mission.

"What is there to do? Drink and dance I would think. Then again, I'm always hungry, so food would be nice, but not needed."

She said the last part with a bit of a chuckle and allowed him to lead them around.

[member="Josh Dragonsflame"]

See, he recognized people, and gave them the support they needed. The Jedi Master and explorer was definitely glad to see the GUIDE team here, even if they were recruiting. “Silvers do have a lot of explorers, or did back in the Levantine merger days. Good people to always pull into the right projects.” He was not trying to sell or recruit, just a statement to make. On his days with the Blood Trail, he knew the importance of a good team. But he was around in a time with the Merrills and Starchasers doing their work.

Now it was the new generation, Dashiell and company.

The fact that someone like Magdelena, who was really well to do with GUIDE could be feeling starstruck around him was one of those things. He wasn’t suspecting it, but it would be a complete lie if he said he didn’t appreciate someone being starstruck around him. Besides, he was the type who did a lot of work. When she told him who he was, the man smiled.

“I am, and you’re Magda. Whats got you two here, just guests?” The man smiled as he stood a bit closer to Celeste. And that was when he heard his name announced. “Hold that thought Lethe.” He pulled Celeste over. “What …?”

[member="Celeste Rigel"]
[member="Isaiah Dashiell"]
[member="Magdalena Lethe"]

Celeste offered [member="Isaiah Dashiell"] a warm smile and gently inclined her head. Her brows rose ever slightly as the young man trailed off, leaving her a bit curious. But, the healer's attention soon shifted to [member="Magdalena Lethe"] as she noted the obvious. Chuckling softly, but not intending to be rude, Celeste glanced at Coren. It seemed that he had a fan here tonight.

She let [member="Coren Starchaser"] carry the conversation, as he seemed to know more about this organization the two represented: GUIDE. Celeste was making a mental note about the explorer group, when... she heard her name over the loud speaker.

What the what?

It took a good long moment for it all to sink in. And she gave Coren a shrug when he nudged her aside. Celeste shook her head slightly, too. This was a prom for young people, wasn't it? She hadn't even been crowned prom queen when she was young enough to attend. “Erm,” She cleared her throat, feeling the heat of a blush on her cheeks.

I guess we've won,” She said, still astonished.

They had some rather fancy crowns and cloaks waiting. Oh goodness, now... no one would ever catch her in that crown – she vowed then and there.

Date: [member="Alkor Centaris"]​
Wearing: 8-6-7-5-3-0-9
FZEDA8W.gif

Naedira squinted a little bit Centaris. Had he actually complimented her without doing so on a base genetic level? His tone made her squint harder and her small nose scrunched a little. When he finally explained, her eyes rolled heavenward, and she all but gave up on trying to explain the difference. Her clothing being ‘fitting’ for the assignment was not the same as claiming she looked ‘nice’ in the flattering red number. “For someone that seems like a traveling circus dressed him it’s interesting that you suddenly know what passes in current social protocols.”

Anyone else might have taken his scorn to heart. It was hidden in a smile, which, if he knew anything about women—He’d know that hurt more than an outright insult. Naedira had long ago stopped trying to see him as a well-adjusted individual and let the verbal abrasions roll off her back. “Truth be told, Knight Commander, I can’t tell if you’re intentionally being this thick—Or if time off of field work has addled your brain.”

She paused, briefly, before pointing out the obvious in rather hushed whisper. If anyone recognized him that would be rather interesting to explain.

“A former War Master in a room full of Silvers? Everyone, thinks you’re lying.”

He was twitchy. Where was his subtlety? Centaris was looking this way and that, over her shoulder, beyond her without bothering not to seem like security. Low profile…Naedira wasn’t sure what the Dominus was thinking. [member="Alkor Centaris"] was a lot of things but discrete, did not seem to be one of them. She remained silent for a moment with her hand resting neatly on the inside of his elbow. Centaris asked, briefly, why she had chosen him and a soft laugh escaped her. Indulgent. “You’re assuming company is what I’m looking for.”

Again, she hesitated, drawing a breath, before explaining further. That wouldn’t be enough for him to make sense of her motives. “Number one, you’re my partner. Number two, dancing lets us scan the largest area easily and keep rotating without drawing attention. Number three…I know you won’t have a case of wandering hands. I know you won’t misunderstand the nature of the assignment.”

He couldn’t. Centaris had the emotional capacity of a teaspoon. Snails were more exciting in their romantic encounters than he was, considering, she was reasonably certain that didn’t exist for him. Part of her wondered why he assumed, just because she was capable of being social, that she actually wanted to be in a room full of strangers.

“You’ll be fine. You’ve followed my lead how many times before? Why would I steer you wrong now?”

Or, maybe it was because he was her superior now. Naedira frowned at that. Were her skills as a Knight suddenly not good enough for him? She exhaled slowly and let her eyes pass over the groups of people they passed while a dazzling smile charmed most people instantly. The Knight was a soft, gentle thing, that seemed to be the friendly portion of a rather odd pair.

If only they knew.

Isaiah Dashiell

I
Thankfully it seemed as if both his and Magda's ineptitude was overshadowed by the events actually taking place as well as the mercy of their hosts. He smiled weakly as the two were called away from them by the loudspeaker crowning them King and Queen.

"Congratulations," he called after them before looking at Mags.

"Mags. Please, have some class. Close your mouth." While it was probably impossible to see her expression through the helmet, he had a feeling that's what was happening. She was a little too easy to read, even without the waves in the Force.

"Let's go give that 'induction port' a test drive at the bar, eh? You look like you could use one." Before she could protest though he started dragging her through the crowd as they started moving towards the crowning deal going on.

[member="Magdalena Lethe"] [member="Celeste Rigel"] [member="Coren Starchaser"]

Jake Daniels said:
Jake didn't gulped as [member="Ereza"] spoke. His took quiet sips as he listened. When she mentioned having a Silencia in every household Jake simply couldn't. There was only one Silencia she was he his. Yeah Jake was a possessive little sh!t. Another thing that caught Jakes ears was the fact that Silencia had taken her in. Silencia did for her what she had done for Jake, but perhaps with a much gentler hand? Jake could only wonder.

The one fault that Jake found in the way she ended her statement was how she self-elected to become a Priestess because her name held no more way, well...

"You are more Shamalain than I." Jake softly spoke. "There are expectations of you that I am sure you are more than aware of. You've looked after my Sons as their Mother has during my absence. For that I am eternally grateful."

Jake finished his second cup before pouring a third. Jake's abdomens was starting to ache. Damn side effect of a recent incident. Drinking anything but water, and even eating certain foods, caused immersible pains if the man didn't stop. The problem? Jake viewed pain as his punishment for his failures.

"In this galaxy, My Lady, you either make a name for yourself or you disappear and fade away. You are Shamalain which means your name still carries a hell of a lot of weight, whether you recognize that or not." Jake explained. "After this Prom, I'll start your education on Chandrila. I'll have you meet some of the influentials I've built ties with. Particularly in the Bio-Medical Research and Stock Trading."

"I will say however," Jake finished off his third cup. "I respect your oath of celibacy. That galaxy will not however. I will help your name be spoken from the lips of true influencers. However I will advise that My Lady be prepared to be expected to at least consider taking a mate and having an heir. You may encounter someone worthy of that reconsideration as we travel."

With that the subject abruptly changed. His eye's scanned and noted that it seemed the music was changing. Was that a more classical tune that caught his ear? Finally a break from the young peoples trash music.

"Come." A rare order from the man. "Let your adventure truly begin."

With a hand extended, Jake took Ereza to a more secluded aspect of the balcony. No other prying eyes near. It was them and her shadows. The Knight twirled His Lady around, wrapping her arm around his neck. One hand found her hip, the other clasp her other.

"Just follow my lead." Another rare order. They began their sway slowly. Jake displayed an unusual skill; he knew how to step to the beat of ole' age music. For a moment silence filled the small gap between their frames. Ereza was not a woman of words - Jake was. Perhaps this could be the happy medium between the pair.

"Is there nothing more you want for yourself than simple servitude to our family?" Jake asked in a hushed whisper.

Ereza was indeed a woman of few words. Whether she was complacent to allow others to speak and think of themselves and others exactly what they wanted, or she took great care to inject her words at key opportune moments was hard to say. To the outside observer she appeared interested and, perhaps, even a modicum amused at listening to the man.

Jake had a many great things to say and opinions to expel, which was just as much as she had come to expect of the man, and that was fine by her. At times he made measurable points and he did have quite a few years of experience to speak from. Even if they were far less years than her own, they were his years and his experiences - not her own. If nothing else, she learned as much about him as he was willing to speak on. Learning, as Silencia had oft proclaimed, was the greatest skill to have and hone.

Ereza took the proffered hand and followed his lead to the balcony, slipping into the dance with nary a misstep. The noble courts of Garhall were rife with their own unique traditions, but dance (as music) seemed to be one of the few galactic standards. She found the steps to be not so unusual and learned them with quick finesse.

When the man asked his question he would find those dichromatic eyes turning upwards to him, a look of appeasement in the faint arch of her brows and upturn of her lips.

"Perhaps," she responded, a sting of mirth in her gaze, "and what about you?"

Was he not relegating himself to the exact same fate yet again?

[member="Jake Daniels"]

He never would be one to judge anyone for being starstruck. Even at the time when he was running around the Blood Trail and working actively with Silk Holdings to be a trailblazer, he had still experienced the feeling when the likes of Jorus Merrill stepped in. Or while doing Jedi work, and with as much friction as the pair had, running into Arcanus. Seeing the Dashiell having a bit more polish, he smiled at him with a nod.

“We’ll talk after.” He said, more pointedly to Magda, since her companion was just the arm candy, or however he put it. He would speak with the both, anyone who was out exploring the vastness was of importance to him. Maybe he could tie his daughter in with them.

“I guess so!” He said as he turned to Celeste with a smile. “Just… how?” It was prom, that was a kids thing. Shaking his head, the Corellian held out his hand, more to let Celeste lead the way, ladies first and all. Plus, well, the view. And they would recognize Celeste more than him, he felt.

[member="Celeste Rigel"]
[member="Magdalena Lethe"]
[member="Isaiah Dashiell"]

He offered master Skirae a polite nod across the floor when their gazes met. The Order were truly fortunate to have attracted many capable fighters and warriors like her. The battle of Sev Tok had been intense and almost lost if it not was for their equal commitment and decisiveness, and to the jedi's that had left the medical shelters to aid them in the frontlines. Thanks to that, the battle was won but with losses to handle. One loss was one too much, however inevitable in war.

He left a second of thought about what Sam told about master Starchaser and Rigel. It was not far to think of a personal loss the jedi lady might have experienced, maybe in battle even. Wounds that never fully healed but it was times like these and with the company and support of the good people in the Order that made it slightly easier to cope with.

He nodded silently for himself before suddenly being offered Sam's hand for a dance. Coming to think of it, the fact that he did not offer his hand for the first dance seemed not to bother the stunning Liann.

''Of course, beautiful.'' he said and cracked a smile at her, after setting down the glass by hers on the table behind them. Taking her hand, they walked out in the sea of dancing couples enjoying themselves. Turning to Sam, he laid a hand around her waist and raised the other hand which they held in each others. Waiting a second to catch the right note of the music, before they started to move softly with it.

They shared an intimate moment as they swayed to the music. Their gazes met now and then through their dance and the tarisian could not have anything more than a soft and almost constant smile upon his lips. As the music faded out and went silent, he offered the Liann a courteous light bow before he leant forward slightly and placed a soft kiss upon the Lianns cheek.

''I love you, Sam.'' he said as soft as his military voice could bend itself to before leaning back with and placed himself beside her, placing a hand around her slim waist. The the female annoucer entered the stage and begun presenting the queen and king of the prom. An inside sigh of relief left him when Starchaser and Rigel were announced, the thought of taking applauses for awards like this and from a largely unknown crowd was not something the military man would have been overly comfortable with. Glad for the now queen and king of the prom, he followed in the applauds to the fine couple.

[member="Samara Raine"] [member="Coren Starchaser"] [member="Celeste Rigel"] [member="Stardust Solus Skirae"]

The Lady’s question had caught Jake completed off guard. Should he have expected it? Yes. DId he? No. The question triggered both a biological and psychological avalanche in the man, whom now desperately tried to keep himself composed. It was in his

As the tune shifted, so did their bodies. In a swivel on her feet, Jake pressed Ereza’s back to his front. Their frames so dangerously close that even through his clothes, Ereza’s would have felt a sudden temperature rise in Jake. No, not a rise of arousal over the attractiveness of his date. This was a rise of heat from a guilt that had been buried so deep. A regret that Ereza’s simply words had managed to unlock with absolute ease.

Jake led her arm back around his. She could feel the fire that was his flesh. The Noghri nearby finally saw it in his eyes. The man’s iris’ had shifted yellow; a trait Jake was unable to control when the darkness returned. This was what he did not want Ereza to see. His hand on the front of her abdomen, the other on her hip, he allowed the bodies a moment of silence as he contemplated a response.

“My Lady,” Jakes lips were so close to her ear, that his whisper was as light as a dove’s feather.

“I am a disgraceful lover. I am a failed husband.” His yellow iris’ finally allowed a few tears to slip free. His voice near trembled, “I am a horrendous father. I am a failed Apprentice.”

He finally said it. He was finally letting it out. He wanted but had trouble giving.

“I destroy what is pure. I hurt what is given to me. I can’t risk harm to you. You’re all that I have left.” His eyes closed as he inhaled quietly. The tears were finally forced to stop tough one managed to land on an exposed part of Ereza’s shoulder. “I’m sorry my Lady, I do not think I am able to escort you on your journey as promised.”

With skills only one of experience could have, Jake spun Ereza back around those this time his back was to her.

The Knight was making his leave.

He couldn't fail [member="Ereza"] .​

No words from the woman. Just a clear understanding of the mechanism that was Darth Gravis holding within Jake Daniels. Ereza allowed him less than a dozen steps to flee.

"Jake," she said after him, tone level, "don't leave me alone."

She'd come all this way for him, after all. It would be exceptionally rude to abandon his date for the evening after a single dance.

Her words were a lasso. His feet snapping to a dead stop and not one singular one daring move further. A sigh escaped his soft lips. Eyes closed tight, the Knight did what he could to compose himself. At least with age Jake had finally learned when he was horrible company. Yet her words were spoken. She didn't want him to leave. She didn't want him to leave her alone.

Did she have any clue what she was saying? Did she want to condemn herself to eventual pain that would ultimately be caused by the very man she brought to a stop. Jake used his thumbs to dry the thin trails that showed the path of salty drops.

Turning back around, Jakes eyes locked onto Ereza's. No words spoken between the pair. There needn't be. He said what he had to. She did as well. It seemed she was willing to face the unpredictable firestorm that was Jake Daniels. He quietly approached His Lady. With an index finger he slid it down her cheek, affectionate in all intention.

His frame was still hot, his emotional and physical turmoil still ravaging internally. His finger left her cheek. Her arms wrapped around his neck. His hands rested at the small of her back. Jake decided say nothing but three words which carried more weight than either would be able to fully understand for the time being, "As you wish."

Frame to frame, Jake kept [member="Ereza"] close. With only the faintest of music to guide them, the pair began their second and by far most personal of dances.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom