Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Springtime Prom (SJO/Allies)

[member="Eenia Vahn"]

He knew next to nobody here, so all the unfamiliar faces just wore him out. He felt completely out of his element and he could feel a lump forming in his throat and a pit welling up in his stomach. He was going to be sick, he knew it. He could kill a thousand men in a fortnight, but Force forbid he didn't know what the hell to do at a prom. He was an assassin, not a penguin. He was a killer, not a catwalk strutter. Or he'd been those things anyway. He had to remind himself sometimes that he was no longer these things. Life was changing around him and he always felt as though he were struggling to play catch-up with it.

He felt bad that he was looking down at her as he was, as he didn't want it to feel like he was looking down on her. Yet he didn't know how to communicate this, so he tried to push it aside as Nick would slowly extend his hand to take hers. These were customs he was, believe it or not, still getting used to.

"A pleasure" He responded, unsure if those were the words to use. When she would indicate it was time for them to get this over with, he nodded his head. "Of course. Lead the way?"

Dress: {xXx}
Hair: {xXx}
Tags: [member="Nicholas DragonsFlame"]

---------------------------------------------------------

To be perfectly honest, Eenia probably wouldn't have picked up on it if she was being looked down upon. She was so out of tune with people these days that she just either didn't notice, or she didn't care if she did. But right now, she was too busy focusing on trying to hold herself together here in this current moment. It had been easy enough to get ready, and show up, but now the hard part really began. Hopefully, said hard part would be much easier than anticipated.

When he took her hand, Nia nodded her head. It felt a little strange to be holding someone's hand again, even if it was a platonic gesture. And since that was for sure a road she didn't want to go down tonight in her thoughts? When asked if she would lead the way, Eenia nodded again and shifted in favor of their hands so that she could turn and head inside. She was by no means dragging Nicholas along behind her, but she wasn't shy about leading the way inside.

Once they were fully into the event Eenia stopped short. She felt a swell of anxiety rip through her, enough so that she brought her free hand up to rest against her chest and her other hand tightened against her companion's. "What am I doing..?" she didn't quite whisper, but in that moment she felt the weight of everything hit her. She didn't panic, she didn't freak out, but she was most definitely having a moment.

Losing is tempoary, giving up is permanent.
True it was a bit awkward to speak with Charlie again after so long. For both herself and her brothers inital interactions with the women had been rather unfortunate due to circumstances. Th real thorn in her side was the fact their relationship never seemed to improve, any time she attempted to apologise for her rash actions in the past it only seemed to make Chalrie hate her more for reason she didn’t understand.

Judging from the Padawans reaction to her presence time hadn’t really help the situation, at least she was willing to talk for once, that was good, right? “I would gather as much, you have grown a bit”, she replied, the two where now of similar height though deep down Sukai knew her own lack of change mainly derived from her mothers genes. “Yes I’ve been busy myself, recently I helped a master indite a new padawan via visiting the rift, going through the process to make them force sensitivities”. It was quite the interesting trip if she had to describe it in one word.

Before their sllightly awkward conversation could continue another party came into the fold, an older women that seemed to be well acquainted with Charlie, the fact she managed to get away with a joke like that telling as much. She was quire surprised the young padawan had the ability to be so cheerful, perhaps time did change some things. “I apologise if I prevented you from meeting one another”, came the short reply directed at the newcomer, once again Sukai offering a short bow, “Chalire here was the only person I recognised well enough to talk”.

[member="Charlie Nooran"] [member="Samka Derith"]

As they walked, this seemed... Alright. It wasn't a problem. They were doing okay. The suit was a little tight, but he was used to discomfort. This wasn't a big deal, just go in, exist for a bit... Leave. The girl would be happy, and he could go back to... Doing whatever he was doing before this, he couldn't actually remember anymore.

But then they walked in.

He had heard what Eenia had said, and felt the tightening of her hand. But all he could see were bodies. Bodies among bodies among bodies. It was like a warzone, and blue pupils shrank at the sight... For that moment, he wasn't there anymore.

-----​
All he could hear was the fire. All he could hear were the screams. He saw a battlefield in front of him, Republic soldiers shooting at everyone around. And for him? He could see himself charging forward, a crimson lightsaber in hand as he slaughtered them all. They didn't even see him coming. They screamed... Their screams filled his ears, but he did not cry, he did not frown... There was no emotion. No remorse. He killed, and he killed, and he killed... Why did he kill? He didn't know why. It was what he remembered feeling he needed to do... What he wanted to do... But why did he kill? Why did he slaughter? He didn't enjoy it. He never enjoyed it. But he did it.​
And here, he felt the urge to do it all again...​
-----​

He almost lurched forward. He almost made that charge, almost grabbed the closest thing to a weapon and slaughtered them all. Anything to just make it stop. Anything to sate the voices, the screams, that perhaps if he abided by what they were showing him, by what they seemed to want him to do, it would end... But he stopped himself. His grip on her tight hand was perhaps even tighter than hers. This was a mistake. This was a serious mistake.

But someone was counting on him, weren't they? That gave him pause. It didn't matter the circumstances... Tonight someone was counting on him when they were in need. His brother had been there for him repeatedly when he had needed it... What right did he have to turn tail and run when someone else needed him?

No. He'd stay. He'd see this through.

He took a deep exhale to try and steady himself as he looked to her. It hit him there that she was in pain herself. Guilt swallowed him as he knew he was being selfish. He'd ignored the fact that this was the prom she had wanted to go to, the one she'd been robbed of the full experience of almost, by her old date. And now it was here and it was hitting her, and he...

He didn't know what to do.

He shifted awkwardly as he tried to think of something. He didn't know what to do and he spoke the first thing that came to mind.

"Do you want a drink, Eenia?"

[member="Eenia Vahn"]

Isaiah Dashiell

I
The words caught him off guard as he stood beside Mags. Handsome? How? He felt the blood in the tips of his ears get even hotter as he mentally undressed himself wondering how he could possibly be considered handsome. His hair was pulled back, exposing his ears, his beard was shorter and trimmed to a galactic standard, and this suit....Not nearly enough bantha leather. He just didn't see it, but the fact that she said it made his blood rush.

"Thanks," he muttered, looking away towards the venue. "You don't look half bad either tonight." He risked a peek back down at her, "Did Atheema dress you up for this?"

The line was moving slower than sludge down a Hutt's sweaty rolls and despite the beauty of the lights in the massive tree city and the nice, cool breeze, he'd have preffered it right now if he could just drown himself in the complementary drink table right about now. Were they ever going to get in at this rate?

[member="Magdalena Lethe"]

Jake Daniels said:
He could sense her tensions. Jake had crossed a line in touching her, or at least he thought he did. There would be apologies, but in private and away from the prying eyes of anyone nearest them. As Ereza spoke, Jake followed his confidants gaze to woman on the balcony. He dared not speak until she finished. Though when it was his time, and as his eyes turned towards [member="Ereza"], something happened that rarely ever did these days. He smiled.

"You are most correct, My Lady." Jake replied to the inquiry about Proms being for the younger. He did however anticipate a hidden question behind her inquiry. One directed at Jake. Why was he here? "I don't normally attend things like this. I haven't since..." he cut himself off as a memory of Cerusia returned.

"I am far too old for something like this but I felt obligated to attend. Make an appearance. Make a hello here and there. Do what I need to do to be seen while not being seen." Jake looked at the ball that [member="Ereza"] had motioned towards and the people within. "They'll remember my face but not my name. So is my life but you," Jake gave Ereza another respectful once over, "I do feel many will remember both your face and your name My Lady."

His eyes were unusually piercing. His stature uncharacteristically confident in Ereza's presence. He had to be. Jake was her ward.

"If allowed, I would like to be your company for the evening?"Jake asked though he continued. "May I inquire as to why My Lady decided to attend? Was it to experience something new?"

Appearance for appearances sake never made any sense to her, but given the nature of their late Master - they both knew that showing-face was half the battle. Moving pieces, mette Masenre used to say, across the galactic landscape. These things were merely part of the game - one she was still learning the rules of herself.

Bright eyes focused once again on the man before her but no comment was made as to the many things he said in answer to her question. Humans liked to talk, felt compelled to make their motivations and emotions bare. A ritual more than a habit, she'd found, and she entertained it with patience.

"Yes," she replied then as his words fell silent, and she so blunt of nature allowed herself a moment to placate his wishes, impressing a fleeting smile upon her lips, "of course."

The woman gestured for him to lead on, finding her time spent here standing in one place would be wasted, "There is much of this galaxy I have not seen-" heterochromic gaze shifted, suddenly, to another woman striding past in a dress that reminded her vaguely of the seasonal mating plummage of a male stellarkis; ostentatious and desperate.

"...or experienced," Ereza continued as she walked at his side, pausing briefly at the top of a grand staircase and taking his proffered arm as they descended.

"Seems only right I should make efforts to do something about it," her Noghri guard continued to follow at an appropriate distance, silent and grim as shadows, "besides, it's the rain season at the temple and I've been cooped up quite enough for a month."

[member="Jake Daniels"]

Dress: {xXx}
Hair: {xXx}
Tags: [member="Nicholas DragonsFlame"]

-------------------------------------------------------------

It had been the returning squeeze to her hand that had pulled Eenia back from whatever brink she had stepped up to. Her brow pulled down in the middle, she blinked rapidly a few times, and then her head turned so that she could look at the redhead responsible for squeezing her hand much harder than she had done to his. While already very much aware that she knew little about this particular Drasgonsflame brother, in that moment it became clear to Nia that she wasn't the only one facing some serious crowd control issues. Yes, she had a mild moment of anxiety, but letting it consume her and allowing herself to fall apart was not at all fair to Nicholas.

He had gone out of his way - as far as she knew - to join her in this event. So not only would it be selfish of her to let anything drag her down, but it would be downright rude as well. So the blonde took a deep, steadying breath in through her nose, and released it slowly the same way. Her hand flexed against his just once and she re-centered herself to the best of her current ability. She was still not herself in plenty of ways after all. But she wasn't going to let that get in the way either.

"Pretty sure a drink is a good place to start." she answered him with a nod started heading towards where the refreshments were located.

Was...was he blushing?

The faint glow of Magda's gaze behind her tinted visor shifted to his ears. Pink.

Really, when she wasn't utterly flabbergasted by his behavior or the words spewing out of his mouth, or fuming over his sass and poodoo-eating grins, or ready to wring his neck for this, that, or the other thing, he could be positively charming. Magda's smile twisted into a wry smirk, but she didn't say anything. Mostly because her new normal appearance was a source of deep-seeded contention; the reality of her limitations was as depressing as it was infuriating.

"Yeah," she replied, tone of wistful fondness. All the dresses she could have worn, the myriad ways she could have done her hair. All avenues of a gal's beauty routine utterly cut from her life - perhaps for the best. Saelia had always been the prettier sister anyway. She gently picked at the sash of cream silk, "It's Atrisian silk. She cut it from one of her own companion dresses to make it, because ... well, she's wonderful like that."

Still made her heart sink, remembering as she watched the Liran skillfully slice apart that gorgeous kimono.

As a matter of fact, Izzy's tie was cut from that same fabric. A tie of which he'd promptly loosened as soon as they'd gotten into the speeder. Magda had her doubts it would last much longer. The line was moving. The line was moving!

"She even made me this great purifying induction port so I can drink. I took some immuno-boosters just in case. Stars, I can't even remember the last time I had wine. I hope my taste buds haven't been effected or I'm going to be really sad."

Celeste reached up to comb through her brunette locks as Coren eyed her. Her brows arched again when he said she would do as a dance partner, and she canted her head to the side slightly. Was that a challenge? Normally not one of such competitive spirit, she was surprised at herself. But, this was the sort of quality that Coren's presence seemed to draw out of her. Soon she would have to prove herself on the dance floor, it seemed.

She gave a nod and a smile. “Yes, I suppose.”

It was easier to smile now, she had to say. The strong sense of community here at Silver Rest was to thank, she thought. And, the man walking at her side, too.

Glancing around, she spotted [member="Samara Raine"] entering on the arm of [member="Tyrell Caphey"]. She'd glimpsed the two of them at their beach day. The sight of the couple was quite sweet, and it brought back memories. Next, she spotted [member="Josh Dragonsflame"] with his date, a flame-haired woman that she hadn't met before. Nevertheless, she gave the two a smile and a small wave.

It seemed that some were enjoying the music, venue, and company... but a few others seemed a bit stiff and uncomfortable. Celeste smiled and looked to the side at [member="Coren Starchaser"] again.

“Would you have attended something like this back in the day?” She asked.

He did have a bit of a competitive side, as a warrior that was clear. Defend the galaxy and all that. But why should it stray from his life just because there was a dancefloor involved. What he was more concerned with was making a complete fool of himself in front of her, though… He was relatively practiced. And when she looked at him, with that smile, he felt really good. Maybe there was still her old spirit in there, despite the recent weeks.

“The Silvers do feel a bit more together than I’m used to. Coalition is… a hodgepodge.” Not that it was a bad thing, just a thing. Tossing a half-assed salute and nod to the pair of Tyrell and Samara, he smiled. Good to see them, both hard workers, and he knew he’d be seeing them on the field some day. At least he hoped.

There was the Perl girl. He should probably steer clear, just in case that matriarch was around. Last thing he needed was to be blamed for something connected to two of that Clan. Still, [member="Nida Perl"] was given a small wave, and [member="Ador Horn"] was given a bit of a nudge in the Force. Nothing rough, but it was clear he was going to be watching the Corellian.

The one that was a bit of a surprise was one of the Dashiells. He thought it was at least, but not the ones he was typically running across, the fish ones. No, this was a different one, but still, a member of GUIDE. Yes, occasionally he kept a track record of who was exploring where. Made it easier to know who to call. Which was good, but who was he with? Looking from [member="Isaiah Dashiell"], Coren noticed the woman [member="Magdalena Lethe"]. Another GUIDE, right?

Some days he missed his time working on the Blood Trail, but that was so long ago.

“Lots of faces here…” He said, under his breath to [member="Celeste Rigel"]. “And when are you calling before? I mean… with me who really knows if I'd have had a date, right?”

Someone had to watch the younglings.....

tenor.gif

Kahne Porte was volun-told by the way of drawing the short straw. They probably picked him because he was the new Jedi here. Well, Kahne hadn't joined up with the Silvers, he just came for a visit. In truth he really didn't mind, it was nice to be around the little kids and even more so, his own twins were here and they have someone to play with other than their parents. Because, well that can just get boring. Kahne mused at the thought as he glanced down at his two little ones and they were just outside the party in the open garden area. The Jedi Master had never been to Silvers Rest before, and it wasn't so bad. Kahne stood back as he was able to get their attention for a just a few moments as the next firework rose up into the sky and popped.

Hearing the the gasp and surprised expression and even giggles from the crowd was enough to make Kahne burst into a fit of laughter on his own. It wasn't until his daughter Addison looked up at him and gave him the most peculiar look he had ever seen and he cleared his throat "What? I can't laugh?"

She giggled herself and ran off again, all of them within eyesight of course. Kahne took this job very seriously. The night was going good so far!

Unless he accidentally burned down Kashyyyk with these fireworks.....

tenor.png

Caedyn Arenais

C
Attire: Click Here.
Significant Other: [member="Asaraa Vaashe"].
cae_breaker_by_kioxes-dc8yrxo.png
Caedyn Arenais had come hand-in-hand with Asaraa, though he felt a little out of place, and not by any doing of her own. He couldn't rightly recall the last time he had been to a ball...-Or a Prom? Weren't they the same thing?....-Never-the-less, as always he had agreed to attend, if not just to see her beautiful smile. A smile that had the unique reaction of giving his belly, butterflies every time he saw her showing those pearly whites in his direction.

"Well them Mr Arenais, do we want the grand entrance, or would you rather slip in unnoticed?".
The young man turned to smirk back at his girlfriend, as if she really needed to ask such a question; "I'd rather not be made the center of attention, if that's okay with you" he chuckled a little sheepishly. Seemingly a male trait in his family. "One minute we'll be interrogated by your how many Masters, and the next they'll be scowling at me while you're trying to pull me to the dance floor in front of everyone..." He exclaimed under his breath with an obvious attempt at humor, though too at his own expense for the hint of anxiety that shone through. Everyone who was anyone among the social groups of the Silver Rest would be there tonight, and likely gossiping about the 'Son of Veiere Arenais, and his being with a five-star student of the Silver Order'. Though he hadn't shared the concern with Asaraa yet, one of his worst fears were the others assuming that he'd won her over somehow by his notoriety as opposed to his genuine character.

"Though I suppose I am here for you" He added after a moment of consideration for whatever her preference might be, "As always, where you go, I'll follow babe" he grinned some, speaking in the brief privacy that was offered to them before they would soon be engulfed by the going-on's of the night event.

He saw the fingers and her palms slide down to cover his eyes and reacted on instinct. His hand slipped backward and he felt the fabric at her hip, and his fingers splayed. If not for the familiarity of her voice, he would have tensed the sinew of his forearm and sent the needle filled with sedative plunging into her bloodstream. He stopped himself and offered only a gentle squeeze, a reminder that he was equipped for that type of contingency.

"Miss Darcrath," he greeted her as he slowly turned, letting her loose and falsifying a smile despite his obvious grievances with being touched so liberally. She had learned by now to read danger in his gaze, rather than his expression. His mannerisms were all but neutral, hidden, fake.

"You look," he began, looking her over one time to assess the description. "Nice." His eyes moved away from her to the other Knights dispersed throughout the party, who all responded in turn with their assigned signals. A raising of the glass, a nod of the head- nothing unexpected to be seen or heard.

Not yet, at least.

"I hadn't forgotten it," he muttered as she pinned the flower in place. He had opted for a less "pretty" option. This was clearly her idea of fun at his expense. "Please, I'd prefer not to dance if possible," he stepped away from the refreshments and toward the ballroom, "but I'm not opposed to talking to some of the..." his voice trailed off, and he abated some of his disgust before he finished, "...Jedi."

[member="Naedira Darcrath"]

If the truth was known about Jairdain, then people would know she had never been to a prom when she was a teen. Those that knew her might have figured this out from her past, but most people had never asked about that. Formal events had sort of been common for her as the advisor to Bradshaw on Commenor. Those were now also in her past and this would be the first one she had attended with her love Yuroic.

Agreeing to meet near the bar, she was a little nervous. Wearing something unique, she was in a long sleeved, blue, gold and green gown. Not wearing a hair covering, there was a veil that was wrapped around her neck that went down her back. Blue had been a color that looked good on her or so she had been told, so that was what she picked most often for formal events like this.

Moving up when she found Yuroic, she just hoped any dancing happened did not involve stepping on toes or tripping each other up. This is never something Jairdain had ever been strong at...along with a few other things.

"Good evening, Yuroic. Where has Asaraa gotten herself to? I think we have some news to share with her."

Taking a hold of his hand, she wore the engagement ring and smiled up at him.

[member="Yuroic Xeraic"] [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] [member="Caedyn Arenais"]

As an adult, Ra had only been to a couple formal dances and events. Growing up it had been far different. As an apprentice to a man rising through the ranks of government, she had been involved in many formal functions. However, she had almost always been relegated to standing in the shadows and observing. Now things where different. That life was over and Josh gave her a new one.

Inviting her to join him at the prom, she had agreed and came wearing a simple green dress. There were no decorations on it and it was just long enough to be suitable for the dance. Sleeveless, there was a band that snapped around her neck and bared her shoulders. For once she wore her hair down and free.

When he held his arm out for her to take, she did this with a smile and she gently squeezed it.

"You look great, Josh."

[member="Josh Dragonsflame"]

Kiran Arlos

K
So his vain attempt to keep the punch containers cleansed of alcohol had completely failed. So Kiran just tossed failure to the wind and started drinking a few cups himself. Kiran didn't drink much, and there was a reason why. He couldn't really hold his liquor very well. So when he was at the bar discussing things about certain individuals that he really wouldn't have in normal company.

"You hash to understand." *hic* "I know shes suppost to be strong and goods. But, shes also so fragile and helpless." *hic* Kiran looked up to the waiter with almost glossy eyes and chuckled a bit. "You know what I mean guy?"

The bartender looked up at him and just simply shook his head, indicating he had no idea what he was talking about.

The padawan reached for another treat that he had nearby and took a bite of the sweet treat and then finished it off....followed by a large drink left in his glass.

"You think you've had enough friend?" The bartender inquired as he leaned forward to take a look at Kiran.

"Nah!" *hic* Kiran exclaimed as he shook his head rather roughly. "Nope. Just one ore and I'll go home to Corellia." Kiran lightly tapped on the bar. "Just one."

A dance, a prom, a gathering. It all meant the same to the tradesman. Wearing a suit was perhaps the only thing that he felt comfortable in. Tugging at his collar a bit to adjust it at his neck, grumbling to himself as the pair arrived. Soon, they landed in their speeder and the man had then stepped out of the vehicle. "It has been, indeed. Quite a time ago, yes." Darben Skirae went about readjusting his collar once more as they moved.

Only just noticing as someone happened to bump into his wife. He raised a brow towards them, yet said nothing in response to them. This was something that Stardust could handle.

[member="Stardust Solus Skirae"] [member="Ura Iolar"]

When it raines, it pours.
Wearing: Dark indigo blue gown
w/ [member="Tyrell Caphey"]
___

This was another first for the Liann, among many experienced since meeting the dashing Antarian Ranger that was the Jedi Healer's escort for this formal dance held at Silver Rest. Samara could not think of anyone else she'd want to be on the arm of either. Tyrell had brought so many positives to her life since that garden party a year ago. Had it really been that long ago?

The Ranger and Jedi had formed a friendship that grew into something more beautiful slowly over time, pinnacling just recently when they took a shared vacation to Spira. She was still riding the memories of the tropical adventure and floating on cloud nine... Yeah, Sam was in love with Ty, and what she felt in her heart for him was projected outward. It would be hard to miss with the rather permanently fixed smile on her face and twinkle in her sea green eyes since the Jedi doctor's return to Kashyyyk.

As the couple entered the ballroom arm in arm, the jovial mood of the special event hosted by the Silver Jedi Order waffled about the currents of the Force. It was good to see so many just having fun and relaxing. There had been much strife as of late... One such incident in particular had been the loss of the Chief Healer's husband in the line of duty at Umbara. He too served with the Antarian Rangers like Tyrell did, though thankfully the Tarisian's squad had not been called there. That worry was always in the back of Samara's mind now, but she couldn't let that personal fear of possibly losing Ty cloud her judgement in the role foremost as a Jedi and secondly as a Healer for the Order. That is why attachments had to be balanced and well-measured so as not to allow ones self easy prey to the dark side. Well, that was the noble goal anyway.

Samara gave a friendly nod to [member="Celeste Rigel"] who was standing with [member="Coren Starchaser"] looking much less sad with him, then she turned her golden head and looked up into those green pools of her own date as they strode across the floor side by side. Tyrell looked so handsome in his black tux, but even in his soldier kit the man was undeniably sexy. Well, in her book any ways.

"Perhaps refreshments first, then we can dance the night away, hmm?" the honey blonde grinned softly with a hint of mischief etched in her blue-green orbs.

Gods how her mind had gone to thinking of such things after another first, and that remembrance made Sam definitely blush.

Hope is the elixir of life. (semi-retired)
Wearing: Navy bandeau-styled jumpsuit w/ lacy inlays and wedged sandals for outdoors.
w/ [member="Kahne Porte"]
___

Alexandra stood at the edge of the courtyard and just watched as her husband set off some fireworks for the younglings at Silver Rest. The young Jedi-to-be someday were in such awe of the spectacle in the skies over head. Even their five-year old twins, Aiden and Addison, stopped for a moment to take in the splash of sparkling color in the night sky before running off with the other children around their age to play tag.

It was good to see both Kahne and the twins be in and around other Jedi. She knew the Jedi Master had been restless as of late to get back into the game meaning the front lines with [member="Coren Starchaser"]'s Jedi crusaders. Domesticated bliss had its wonderful benefits, but the call of duty to the Force was strong in the dark haired Naboo. The former Rogue knew that call of service only too well, but for Alex now motherhood was equally as important. It had curbed her need for that adrenaline rush, though Alleycat would be lying if she said she didn't miss it at least a little.

The long-legged brunette walked across the grassy area to where the Master Jedi was standing. He was seemingly enjoying himself entertaining the young ones with the pyrotechnics. Kahne was good with children and it showed especially when being a loving father to their own

"That one was nice. You are certainly one with the fireworks tonight," Alex commented with a chuckling smile before handing Kahne a glass of non-alcoholic punch to wet his whistle, gathered before it was spiked.

"Well if your day job doesn't work out, sweetheart, you know you can always join a traveling pyrotechnic show," the Taanabian quipped lightly before taking a sip of the fruity drink from her own glass. Her brandy brown orbs spotted their little ones running about in the grass, carefree and happy.

"Looks like Aiden and Addy are having a great time. They seem to like it here. Kashyyyk wouldn't be a bad place to stay... for a bit, hmm?"

Ereza said:
Appearance for appearances sake never made any sense to her, but given the nature of their late Master - they both knew that showing-face was half the battle. Moving pieces, mette Masenre used to say, across the galactic landscape. These things were merely part of the game - one she was still learning the rules of herself.

Bright eyes focused once again on the man before her but no comment was made as to the many things he said in answer to her question. Humans liked to talk, felt compelled to make their motivations and emotions bare. A ritual more than a habit, she'd found, and she entertained it with patience.

"Yes," she replied then as his words fell silent, and she so blunt of nature allowed herself a moment to placate his wishes, impressing a fleeting smile upon her lips, "of course."

The woman gestured for him to lead on, finding her time spent here standing in one place would be wasted, "There is much of this galaxy I have not seen-" heterochromic gaze shifted, suddenly, to another woman striding past in a dress that reminded her vaguely of the seasonal mating plummage of a male stellarkis; ostentatious and desperate.

"...or experienced," Ereza continued as she walked at his side, pausing briefly at the top of a grand staircase and taking his proffered arm as they descended.

"Seems only right I should make efforts to do something about it," her Noghri guard continued to follow at an appropriate distance, silent and grim as shadows, "besides, it's the rain season at the temple and I've been cooped up quite enough for a month."

[member="Jake Daniels"]
Words.

They were often to Jake’s detriment. As Ereza was presented, as the words flowed from her lips, to even how the Noghri stood, it was much like his Lady Silencia. Ereza wasn’t like some drunk Silver were Jake’s play on words could make a head spin even more than the liquor. She was precise in what she said. The Knight had to remember this.

As she turned her attention towards a woman that breezed past, Jake turned to look. A rather revealing dress by his standards though nothing near Jakes type. He was a rather picky man with a certain taste that no one except his Master had ever known. Looks weren’t what drew his admiration; in fact it wasn’t even in the top five.

“I’ve been across the galaxy and back looking for her,” Jake stated no name but he knew Ereza was aware of his failed mission. A mission now taken up by Lear and hopefully Rune. He returned his attention to Ereza, full and undivided, while they walked. She surprisingly took his arm. It felt strangely odd. A familiarity that seemed so unfamiliar.

Instead his focus was now solely upon his Lady and her safety. In a galaxy of spiders, Jake had learned to avoid the webbing laid out. He now had to ensure Ereza did not find herself entangled upon them.

“I assure you there are… experiences you will treasure but pains that will hurt so much more.” He did not elaborate. Ereza would have to learn for herself. “But I will be there for them. All of them. I will watch you fly through the brightest days. I will shield you from the darkest. I am yours as I was our Masters.”

Say what you would about him... Jake was a man of his word.

'Be precise and to the point about your explanations.' Jake thought.

"Kashyyyk is much like Honoghr. I do believe, though not their home, the Noghri would enjoy the lush vegetation. I do. The Silvers have called this home for some time." As the strode Jake pointed to various Jedi he knew, dropping a name here and there along with their titles. Some he openly admitted he did not know. "If you should ever be in need of something, the Silvers will offer aid. That is both their strength and their weakness."

Ereza could say what she would about modesty. She was attracting the attention of some of the men, and a few women, whom took a few pleasurable moments to take in His Lady's frame. They were of no consequence. They were no threat. They were no concern for Jake at the moment.

He did ponder how she would handle such a situation should it arise this evening. The prospect brought a quiet grin to his lips. Just how prepared was Ereza for what Jake was about to show her in the galaxy?

Jake wasn't one for politics. Not anymore but perhaps [member="Ereza"] would enjoy meeting some of the Silvers Jake held in particular esteem. His eyes glanced about. Of the Jedi he knew, Jake trusted few. One of them had just arrived to the event though she seemed momentarily occupied getting herself and her date acquainted to the event.

Finding a small table, situated from the majority of others he offered a seat to His Lady. Once seated Jake quietly tucked her in before seating himself.

"In my time with the Jedi, I've met one I truly find resourceful. Had she been anything but a Jedi I guarantee she could have gotten you any item, legal and illegal your heart desired. But alas, she's a goody-goody. If you need a meeting with the Council or other leadership," Jakes head motioned towards the Jedi he had spotted, "Then look no further than [member="Asaraa Vaashe"]. I don't know whom is with her however." Jake did not ignore her date [member="Caedyn Arenais"], he just didn't know the man.

"When they are settled I will introduce you. I think you'd find her rather spunky for a Jedi Knight." Jake added.

Jake motioned for the nearest waiter but did look to Ereza, "I do not wish to be rude. Is there anything My Lady can have this evening that wouldn't be an upset to your stomach?"

Daniels knew what Ereza was. He also knew her dietary restrictions. Still a gentleman always asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom