Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Springtime Prom (SJO/Allies)

Isaiah Dashiell

I
He lifted a sleepy finger up to his lips and shhhhhhhhhhhhhed Mags before looking from side to side.

"You have to promise not to tell anyone okay?"

He looked around again, his eyes shifty. Oh he'd been to the Corellian Sector before...Several times in fact...And boy was it a story to tell. But maybe not when drunk, but he was about to tell her anyways. As he remembered the story he recalled how his older brother Zeke had goaded him into the act. He missed that man...Wondered if he was still stuck in that spice mine.

Sip sip.

Magda turned a curious look his way as he shushed her and then hit her with the very same line she'd given him a few months back.

She felt her brow pinch upwards at this, a droll smile pressing into her lips. Her wine glass clinked against the counter as she set it aside and gave a small nod, "Promise."

Isaiah Dashiell

I
He gave a satisfied nod and scooched his chair a little closer before he began.

"A couple years back...When people were vanish-vanishing from errywher," he paused to swallow some water, "My big bro Zeke and me, Zeke's my big bro! We uh....stole a bunch of cargo ships that people'd vanished from...They had these cooooooool glowy things that I wanna take you to go see, but they had these coooooooool glowwwy things and, and...." he paused to attempt to center himself again.

"We took em cause they were expensive...Worth a lot of credits. But the coppers were there too trying to figure out what happen and well....We had to escape and we crashed the ship into a moon. I think its still there."

"But the next day? We saw that we were on the news! Can you believe it? Me, famous! But I think we got a big bounty there...APparently the arts glowly cool things were priceless arts made by some famous artist...We managed to take like three of them but a lot of the other ones broke when we crashed." He frowned.

"I don't think they like me over there."

Telling by their reactions, one could think they did not expect to be crowned king and queen of this joyful prom. Celeste's little move on the stage was fun to see and even if he just had med Coren once, he was glad for them. More for the fact that they had found eachother, much based on what Sam said and showed, it was the right man with the right woman.

As the ceremony was being wrapped up, he turned to his own honey-blonde queen.

''A stroll in the gardens, maybe? Bring some good memories back?'' he said and flashed her that charming tarisian smile before placing a kiss on her cheek. He offered out his arm for her to hook onto and lead her cruising through the crowd and out through the main enterance. People were out taking a smoke or a breath of the chilled and fresh Kashyyyk air. It was a welcome cool down from being inside in a hot tuxedo now when the establishment was pretty much fully crowded.

''Lot's of folks in there... I'm actually glad we weren't voted for!'' he said with a light chuckle as he led Sam down the stairs and continued in the direction of the gardens that they had first met in at the Silver Rest. ''I already know who my queen is...'' he continued and glanced at her with a knowing smile.

[member="Samara Raine"]

When it raines, it pours.
"Yes, let's... and maybe make a few more to add to them, hmm?" Sam smiled back warmly with a twinkle in her blue-green eyes, then she placed her hand in the crook of the Tarisian's strong arm as if it always was supposed to belong there.

"I'm glad we didn't get picked either... This way we can just be us."

The stroll through the gardens was pure joy. The Liann loved every moment being with [member="Tyrell Caphey"]. Since their return from Spira though, time together had been hard to come by, but like the saying goes... absence makes the heart grow fonder. It certainly had for her. The Jedi would be patient when it came to seeing Ty as quality not quantity was worth waiting for.

A blush tinged the blonde's high cheeks at the sweet comment. His always did.

"Well, my Prince Charming is the king of my heart... It just took me a while to admit and accept your love fully," the honey blonde said, meeting the Ranger's green gaze with a tender one of her own. "I will be your queen gladly."

The meticulously maintained garden of the Silver Rest were lit up with lanterns, candles and warmly glowing bulb strands. It reflected faintly in the clear water of the lake just below the gardens, as well as the moonlight coming from above and behind the kashyyykian mountains.

Ty lightly chuckled in joy to what Sam said.

''It warms a soldiers heart to hear that, you know... Not that it matters, but I'm a little curious when you accepted it?'' he asked as they walked along the small-gravel path, him casting a glance out over the lake and then back to Sam. A funny question that did not realy matter the slightest, but surely they both would have thought about it at least once.

[member="Samara Raine"]

To be quite honest, these large social gatherings weren’t his thing. While he had always been able to put on a bright, chirpy exterior and mingle at social interactions, that was part of training. On a personal basis, he far more preferred smaller functions or just spending time with friends and family. Honestly, these functions with just so, so many people, gave him a bit of anxiety and he tended to have to swallow a bit of his nerves in order to proceed. So he supposed that he at least understood where Ra was coming from. He may be used to them in a sense… But it didn’t mean they weren’t something that he struggled with. Here though… He was with Ra. So that made things a little better, at least.

“Well, if someone tries to stab you, I’ll stab them first. That sound like a fair deal?” He teased, chuckling slightly in return. He leaned forward to sneak a peck on her cheek as they headed for the bar.

“That’s what partners do” He responded to her statement, before offering her first choice of drinks.

[member="Riamah"]

“If you are my brother’s student, then I am sure you underestimate yourself” The redhead responded calmly when Eenia would make it out as though she held little skill with a blade despite her time in the Order. By the aura he could sense from her, she was no wet behind the years rookie. She had at least a few years of experience in her training, that he knew. But she seemed to lack confidence in her abilities. He was curious if she merely did not hold natural talent and was thus slow, or if she were simply underrating herself. By what he had watched of his brother’s lessons and known of his reputation, he knew that the man was a skilled master of the blade, and focused a great deal on the art of combat when teaching his students. Someone taught under this style couldn’t be that bad, even without natural talent, right?

“Your Master is one of the few to have defeated me in single, all-out combat” He decided to admit. “I was a Sith Lord, I will make no effort to hide that and you can take that as you may. But every bit of the dark side that I could call, I was still powerless in comparison. I thought him my equal, but with a blade, he is difficult to match. The moment he stopped holding back was the moment that I had lost. And I know he is proud of his abilities, and knowing him, would be even more proud to see his students attain the same sort of heights. You either underestimate what you have learned from your teachings, or simply lack the confidence to apply them” He observed. “Focus and apply yourself, and there may be no limit to what you can do. At the least, know that you are in good hands.”

Deciding to get a drink, the redhead gingerly glided across the room until they found the drinks, to which he offered to pour her one as well. That admittance was a blow to his pride and one he would rather forget, but for whatever reason, reassuring her that she had the capability and the means to do so seemed like the right way to go.

Doing the “right” thing was still new to him. And it was clearly a very painful thing if the few times he’d done so were any indication.

[member="Eenia Vahn"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom