Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction A Spark of Hope | RJC Debut [RTL/RJC]

Tides of Change

fGIeqde.png

Tags: BB-4001A | Rhiza Dural Rhiza Dural | Tiland Kortun Tiland Kortun | Redarr Syko
Objective 1: The League of Light
Above the swamps of DAGOBAH...

DPFKiwm.png

jftxKLd.png

My perception of the Jedi is that their primary function is also to serve others."

Elias hummed curiously as the droid spoke, nodding his head or pursing his lips at BB’s views of the Jedi. When he’d finished, Elias held an open palm towards the higher platform ahead of them.

This is Tash’s Rest,” the Master said almost rhythmically. “It is the highest point of the temple, named after the Hepsalum Tash to helped us build this place.” His golden eyes seemed to shimmer in the pale glow of the setting sun. He watched it for a long moment before turning to BB, resting a hand on the boy’s shoulder.

The primary function of a Jedi is to understand. Protecting, serving, it all comes after. We cannot hope to keep the galaxy safe, to serve its people well, if we do not understand them… or ourselves.” The final remark was meant for BB.

Elias could sense the droid’s confusion, the logical conundrum of perceived synthetic inferiority mixing with the personal value instilled by the Force. Though a Jedi Master himself, Elias could never profess to have the answers BB is searching for. But kind words and a nudge in the right direction? That much, Elias could supply endlessly.

You’re a droid,” he said plainly, “but you’re still one of us. You’re a Jedi. The Force flows through you and believe me when I say that the Force rarely makes mistakes. It is us who fail to understand its will.

Elias winced to himself as an unexpected voice came through his comlink.

“Would any available Council members meet me in the Council Chambers?"

The Jedi looked apologetically at the Padawan, offering a playful shrug before ruffling the boy’s hair.

Stay here as long as you’d like, BB. I’ll be downstairs if you need me.

DPFKiwm.png

Master Tiland!” Elias said with a grin as he entered the Council chambers. He’d spotted the wizened Jedi earlier, but the opportunity to say hello had evaded him. “Master Dural, a pleasure again,” he offered with a bow.

His gaze turned to Redarr Syko of Sluis Van, followed by a firm handshake and a dip of the head.

Councilman, thank you for coming. I hope you’ve enjoyed your evening thus far.” Smiles, but Elias could sense something amiss. He turned to Tiland Kortun Tiland Kortun , curious about the purpose of this impromptu meeting.

What is it you wanted to discuss, Grand Master?” the Jedi asked kindly.

Last edited:
RTL_Sig.png

"And how have you been Corbin?"
"Master Tiland." Corbin gave the Jedi Master a respectful bow. "I have been as well as can be expected, with the wars going on, and the loss of close comrades. It makes me grateful to have such a connection to the Force to keep my spirits uplifted.

"I had a mission to the Netherworld a while back."
Corbin looked directly at the Master. "I met my deceased grandmother, Eulauhr. She said she trained under you when she was a padawan. Told me to give you a message. She says hello, and she looks forward to seeing you when you finally kick the bucket sometime within the next few millennia." Corbin grinned. "She had quite the sense of humor. She also wants me to continue learning as much as I can in the Force to find my true Path. I believe I will have ample opportunity."

Corbin introduced himself to the others there. Nathan Bloodscrawl Nathan Bloodscrawl he had already met, though he wouldn't recognize Corbin outside his armor. He gave the man a respectful nod. He pointed back at his armor. "Don't worry about that. There's nobody inside. I just felt like carrying my armor with me, just in case something went down."

Corbin listened as the others conversed. The Ashlan issues were not something he was very familiar with, there had been too many other issues for him to deal with to worry over any of that. Mya Jesel Mya Jesel approached with another man, who apparently also wanted to speak to Master Tiland. Seemed he was more popular than he probably cared for. Corbin gave the woman a bow. "Madam President."

Tiland Kortun Tiland Kortun
Nathan Bloodscrawl Nathan Bloodscrawl
Rhiza Dural Rhiza Dural
Redarr Syko

O0YK77e.png

Objective II: The Order's Finest | Location: Dagobah Jedi Temple | Soundtrack: Summerland

FWl8Viq.png

"Pretty decent job," Alana said, grinning at him as he finished. "Name's Alana. That was some quick thinking there at the end."

Cailen beamed, though he couldn’t take all the credit.

“It just sort of happened,” he said. The Force was guiding his movement, like the bank of a river directing the water.

Before Tython, it gently showed him where to go and what he should do. Now, it came to him as either a dissonant whisper or a sudden call to action… inconsistent, unexpected.

"Well fought Cailen Corso, that was an interesting application of Soresu. Do you practice often?"

“I do!” the Padawan said. “I study Shii-Cho, and a little Makashi, but Soresu is my favorite.”

Cailen was never much of a fighter, so it made perfect sense that more defensive lightsaber techniques were comfortable to learn. Not that he couldn’t handle his own in a duel - that much he’d just proven - but more so that pushing on the offensive wasn’t his strong suit.

It opened him to frustration, something he struggled to avoid during combat. He wondered if they’d ever felt the same.

VVVDHjr.png

ARTIFICER + JEDI
RIMWARD JEDI COALITION
DAGOBAH
OPEN TO INTERACTION
Cailen Corso Cailen Corso | Elias Edo Elias Edo | Fianna Dray | Pyeth Raffinki Pyeth Raffinki | BB-4001A | Alana Sunrider Alana Sunrider | Mya Jesel Mya Jesel

Objective III
[A little bit of I & II]

9gUYScu.png

Before turning to address Padawan Corso directly, Mishel watched as Coren held out a weapon she had crafted. The Tygaran gave a small nod of acknowledgment, it had indeed been something she made - what felt like centuries ago. "Indeed, Knight Pyeth, and I am happy to teach you what I know if you have the time later." Returning her attention to the young Padawan, Mishel smiled the boy seemed rather proud of himself as he should be. He spoke to the knights and told them of the forms he knew and the Jedi Master listened. Briefly, she focused on Coren and remarked, "indeed, there was little time for formalities then."

"But out here, perhaps we can be afforded such time,"
she said as she relaxed her shoulders and spoke to Padawan Corso, "if you are open to it, I would be happy to help you train." It was only then she realized what she was offering, "so I suppose that might just make you this old man's grand-padawan." Was that a thing? It's a thing now. Mishel smiled toward Coren and then, "that is if you're up for it padawan." The Tygaran knew she wasn't exactly the most orthodox Jedi and probably not quite qualified to train anyone let alone a young padawan such as Corso.

However... Maybe in the end, that's what made it the best.

Fitting that she would pick up a padawan on the same planet where she found the light, and became Coren's padawan. Then back toward both Sunrider and Pyeth, "and I was serious, I'm happy to show both of you what I know when it comes to lightsabers, crystals, and the like." There was no sense in keeping what she knew to herself, and it would benefit many to learn the craft. "And I'm sure you can always approach Knight Pyeth and Sunrider for training as well, and the old man as well." Mishel gave Coren a wink and looked down the corridor, and then offered for those who wanted to come along. "Perhaps, now might be a good time to meet with the other Jedi?"

KYXwnD8.png

2oBcVl1.png

Objective: Connect with the other Jedi
Tags: Elias Edo Elias Edo BB-4001A Tiland Kortun Tiland Kortun Mya Jesel Mya Jesel Mishel Mishel Nathan Bloodscrawl Nathan Bloodscrawl Corbin Vasher Corbin Vasher

Personal Equipment
Starships
Accompanied by
  • Zeltron Padawan - Eleri

Tiland Kortun Tiland Kortun spoke into his communicator and summoned the oither council members, Rhiza did not have a seat on the council, but was a master so she hoped her attendance alongside the old Anzati would not be a problem, and from the positive welcome from Elias Edo Elias Edo , it did not appear that it was. She smiled and nodded at the man as he welcomed her into the chamber.

"And you, I hope I am not intruding in anything private." she would then be quiet while Tiland spoke about the reason for this meeting. She looked around the chamber at the open seats and wondered about the different people that may had and may one day sit on them. In the silence, she connected with her apprentice to feel her preence and be assured she was ok. A wry smile coiled at the corner of her lips as she felt that the young Zeltron was thoroughly enjoy herself at the tournement, she had probably thrown her blade into the ring the moment she arrived. Good girl.

"Like?" Nathan trailed in confusion at Rhiza Dural Rhiza Dural 's question.

What did Nathan like doing these days? Try as he might, he couldn't come up with an answer, mainly because he didn't enjoy himself most times.

"I...specialized...in Hostage Rescues... scouting..." Nathan answered carefully, not sure how to answer that anymore. He had no hobbies. There was only the work. Only the job. Maybe a breather in-between. But beyond that...

He was relieved when she left him to talk to others after he answered. The brightness. The serenity. He truly wasn't use to it. Elias Edo Elias Edo and Alana Sunrider Alana Sunrider were in proximity, but he said nothing, despite having encountered both along with Corbin Vasher Corbin Vasher . He was only visiting after all.

He decided to listen to what they would say. After all, it'd be a waste to come here and not hear out their vision for how to quell the great galactic garbage fire, at least in their local area. What was he hoping to hear? He wasn't even sure. Nathan was a man who believed in producing results. He believed those spoke louder than words, however fluffy.

Nathan had been told of such tales from his father, of how Jedi gathering at Conclaves and debating the will of the Force could decide the fate of whole sectors. He'd seen snippets of that, but only snippets.

Nathan observed clinically how things would go next.

Last edited:
Redarr Syko Elias Edo Elias Edo Rhiza Dural Rhiza Dural Corbin Vasher Corbin Vasher

"I requested he summon the meeting," Mya cut in ahead of Tiland, inlining her head in acknowledgement as the older Jedi took a seat in one of the chairs, legs crossed and one hand resting lightly on his chin.

"This is Khedive Redarr Syko, head of the new coalition government on Sluis Van," she explained, gesturing to her other companion. "He has come in person to address you all about a matter of some importance."

Redarr Syko

R

rtl-cover-png.102
Much like a child, Redarr followed Mya Jesel Mya Jesel closely as they entered the chamber, Jedi filtering and taking seats while the Khedive remained standing. He offered a polite smile and a small bow to those who looked his way but refrained from speaking until the Jedi had gathered and taken their seats. Again, his companion introduced him and for that, he was grateful to have a friend who was far more comfortable among the Jedi. They did not frighten him so much as they appeared almost otherworldly. Redarr had trouble wrapping his head around the idea that these simple beings carried so much power and knowledge within themselves, something he would never process. Perhaps he would come to have insight into their ways one day, but for now, he would be happy enough with a formal introduction.

"I must thank my companion, for she has made this all possible. I wish I could have come simply for warm greetings and friendly faces, but circumstances on my homeworld have brought me here to ask for your aid."

Redarr addressed those who had already taken their seats and those still filtering in, but he believed that he had gathered enough attention to proceed with his request. He could only hope that those who were gathered in the chamber would recognize his plight and the danger that was to come.

"My homeworld has suffered many calamities in the past few centuries, besieged and conquered by countless evils that have plagued the galaxy. It is only recently, with our entry into the League and the aid that has brought that we have regained our place in the galaxy and have found ourselves in a position to aid others. Yet darkness gathers on the fringes of League space, a darkness that has brought nothing but evil to the galaxy. The Sith."

The older statesman pauses, quietly clearing his throat before beginning again.

"We have been granted a reprieve for the time being as the Sith consume themselves with infighting, but soon they will unite and push into League space. You might say I am selfish, but I firmly believe that my homeworld will be among the first targets, along with the world we stand on now. But I am not here to lecture you on future threats, rather, I wish to tell all of you something that has been hidden from my own people for the sake of public order."

Reaching for his belt, Redarr removes a holoprojector and carefully places it on the floor. When activated, a large, holographic rendition of Sluis Van and the shipyards surrounding it is displayed. Redarr directs attention to certain areas of the planet having the projector zoom in as he continues to speak.

"Tensions between the native Sluissi, Humans, and Bith have always been an issue, but now they are exacerbated by the arrival of refugees from Sith space. The Sluissi fear their species will finally be overwhelmed by new arrivals and have become more militant. In the Congregate, Sluissi representatives call for a complete ban on any arriving refugees while others have begun to take up arms. These groups are small and security forces have largely been able to contain them but it would not take much for a full-scale rebellion to break out. I will not turn away those who suffer, but I would not have them murdered either. This is the issue that consumes my government, but what I tell you now is something myself and a few key members of my administration have kept a closely guarded secret."

The holographic display changes, Sluis Van disappears and instead a projection of a crime scene is displayed. Dead humans lay crumpled, clearly not killed by blaster fire but instead slashed with a lightsaber. On the wall behind the crime scene, drawn in blood, is the symbol of the Sith Order.

"This attack occurred a few weeks ago. Others like it have begun to pop up, always humans killed. I do not know if this is a true operation on behalf of the Sith or a rouge Dark Lord, but regardless these attacks are meant to inspire the militant Sluissi to rise up. Whispers even say they have been promised Sluis Van if they willingly turn their world over to the Sith Empire. This cannot be verified, but what can be is the constant raids by pirates and slavers, attacking refugees convoys and retreating into Sith space before defense forces can stop them."

With a sigh, Redarr deactivates the hologram and returns the projector to his belt.

"My advisors propose two options. Give in to the Sluissi demands and prevent refugees from arriving on world, which would hopefully buy us time to deal with the murders and the raiders. The other option, one I am even less inclined to agree with, would be to begin to purchase vast quantities of battle droids and begin construction of a new, offensive navy and crush rebellion by force. Some militants within my own party propose we invade Sith space to destroy the raiders there which could very well direct the Sith's attention toward us."

Redarr folds his hands behind his back, his head turning to look at those who were listening as if to make his request more impactful.

"Quite simply, I need the Jedi. Both to investigate the murders and aid in protecting the refugees'. It is my hope that once the raiders find Jedi protecting them they will at least reduce their attacks and give the defense forces time to regroup and prepare better defenses. I must beg this of you, I do not wish to plunge my world into civil war."

Rhiza Dural Rhiza Dural Elias Edo Elias Edo Mishel Mishel Corbin Vasher Corbin Vasher Redarr Syko

Tiland knit his fingers together, leaning back in a chair, deep in thought as Redarr spoke. It was complicated, to be sure, but he was not entirely convinced that it was Sith activity yet. Lightsabers were not exactly hard to come by in this era. With the battlefields littering the galaxy numbering in the hundreds and the number of Jedi and Sith killed quickly reaching into the thousands, lightsabers were common battlefield trophies.

He let out a deep breath, head tilted, before speaking. "These are indeed grave matters we must look into, but if I may make a suggestion, Khedive, the options you see represent a false binary between aggressive military action and closing the doors to refugees. Both of which are fundamental betrayals of the values the League was founded upon. From my initial assessment, it sounds not unlike someone attempting to manipulate your government."

After a moment, he pursed his lips, "And I might suggest releasing the information about the potential Sith involvement rather than keeping it secret. It's already no secret that this new Sith Empire and the League have engaged in hostilities. People may be less rash to act in anger and fear if they know that outside forces may be trying to manipulate them. The truth always wins out in the end and it serves no one to obscure it."

His eyes swept the room, studying the council. "But I would certainly be willing to come and work to resolve the situation."

Outfit: XXX
Tag: Open!

Jessa blew her breath out into a content sigh.

The garden was quite the sight indeed. It was just the bit of peace that she needed. She'd passed by other areas of the temple during her self-guided tour and chose not to intrude on the discussions already taking place. She was relatively new to the League -- and felt very small in terms of her Jedi status -- it was not yet time to voice any opinions here.

Her fingertips brushed the fronds of a nearby fern, and Jessa took a long moment to admire the attention that went into caring for such a place.

Perhaps, someday she'd have her own little enclave to care for. Jessa did not aspire to have something as big as the temple, grand as it was. But a small retreat would be nice -- something for the Rimward Jedi and those fellow lightsided Jedi to utilize. Though, as she looked around the garden, she felt that it would be quite beneficial to spend some time here on Dagobah.

There was still much to explore, after all.

She'd heard this temple had a cantina, too -- and perhaps it would be her next stop.

VVVDHjr.png

ARTIFICER + JEDI
RIMWARD JEDI COALITION
DAGOBAH
OPEN TO INTERACTION
Cailen Corso Cailen Corso | Elias Edo Elias Edo | Fianna Dray | Pyeth Raffinki Pyeth Raffinki | BB-4001A | Alana Sunrider Alana Sunrider | Mya Jesel Mya Jesel | Jessa Haran Jessa Haran

Objective III
[A little bit of I & II]

9gUYScu.png

Mishel was hoping for a rather lovely time, and maybe getting to know Cailen a little better. At least that was her initial plan until it felt like someone barged in like an angry Karen mad at the galaxy for not living up to their expectations and blaming everyone else for their problems. The person in question felt a lot like Imperials that Mishel wished had stayed dead rather than cropped up like the unwanted weeds in the garden that they were. She had not been anywhere near the chambers where Mya Jesel Mya Jesel had been but it was hard to ignore Redarr Syko. Or at the very least, the rather nervous Jedi that seemed to whisper about him in the halls. Mishel's first idea was to shove her lightsaber down the man's gullet and shut him up. That would have been the old, Ren, dark side that influenced Mishel. She had spent many years unlearning such habits even if they were hard to kill. "I suppose we'll have to have time to ourselves, later Padawan Corso."

The Tygaran Jedi Master departed the company of the padawan, and headed for the chambers. She had been observing the duels, and wanted to talk to more Padawans. Instead, she found herself heading for chambers for matters she wished she didn't need to be around for. It felt as if she only just arrived (and she had) at Dagobah before a matter unfurled itself like the flag of authority claiming domain over a world that wanted nothing to do with it. As she entered a representative from Sluis Van continued rambling, sounding more and more like the First Order. Undoubtedly a government that had a great influence on the world and its people, thus resulting in the entitled rant she was hearing now. It was as she slid into a seat, that Mishel felt that she was becoming more like her old master Coren Starchaser Coren Starchaser every day.

When the bag of hot air was finished with his rant and provided what felt like an ultimatum and one that was dropped on the RJC like a heaping pile of bantha poodoo. Mishel adjusted her jacket and exhaled, she also wondered if she even qualified to be on that side of the table as a member of the council when she literally only just arrived at Dagobah. Nevertheless, she listened as the more diplomatically tact Tiland Kortun Tiland Kortun spoke in a manner far calmer than Mishel would have addressed. The Tygaran felt it better to allow the other masters to speak while she cooled off and instead whispered to have RTL information handed to her, so she knew what she was working with.

After reading over a datapad that had been handed to her, Mishel interjected, "I am inclined to agree with Master Kortun in that this is not only a false binary but one that provokes the situation rather than help. There are options available, and we can certainly work together on the matter." But one needn't be so dramatic about it, is what she didn't say. "As someone who has seen the work of the Sith, I can assure you, whatever promises they make. Are not ones they'll keep, at least not to your interpretation or liking."

Last edited:
Tides of Change

fGIeqde.png

Tags: BB-4001A | Mishel Mishel | Redarr Syko | Rhiza Dural Rhiza Dural | Tiland Kortun Tiland Kortun
Objective 1: The League of Light
Above the swamps of DAGOBAH...

DPFKiwm.png

jftxKLd.png
It isn’t customary for Jedi to involve themselves in the governmental affairs of the League,” Elias said, a cautionary note in his voice as he peered over each of his fellow Council members.

But while I agree with Master Kortun that this may prove to be an unfortunate coup against your people, I also feel it falls within the purview of our Order to investigate any possible machinations involving the Sith.” The Coalition not only had the means and the resources to aid Councilor Syko, but an oathbound duty to protect the League from the Darkness. He looked to Rhiza Dural Rhiza Dural , hoping to hear her opinion on the matter.

Master Dural represents the Specters, a school of Coalition Jedi who excel in the art of subterfuge not unlike the Shadows of the New Jedi Order. Perhaps the situation on Sluis Van can be investigated by your agents?” Elias asked, more or less positing his support of the idea. It would of course be discussed among the Council behind closed doors, but Elias felt strongly his peers would agree to lend aid to the Sluissi.

As a leading figure among the Vanguards, I can make proper arrangements to support our Rangers in Sluissi space - should the Council approve.

Last edited:
RTL_Sig.png

Corbin had followed Master Tiland into the Jedi Council meeting. He was not a Jedi, but he was the highest ranking Jensaarai present, so he figured he might as well join in on the meeting. Of course, he was the only Jensaarai present, but that was a minor detail. He was a full Defender, after all. And besides, nobody stopped him from going with them. At least, neither Tiland Kortun Tiland Kortun nor Elias Edo Elias Edo stopped him. The others probably assumed he was a Jedi. Despite his youth, he was tall and carried himself with confidence.

He listened quietly to the conversation of the meeting. The Sith were indeed encroaching upon the Sluis Sector. It was highly likely they were behind everything that was happening. Or some other group was taking advantage of the situation by making it look like the Sith. That would be a rather foolish risk, but incredibly ingenious if pulled off correctly.
He punched in a message to Aeshi Tillian Aeshi Tillian on his bracer computer: Any of those old beacons we put up to monitor the Sith still functioning around the Sluis Sector, most notably Sluis Van?

He heard Elias speaking about Rhiza Dural Rhiza Dural . Spectres, huh? I'll have to look into them. Might be my kind of people. Besides, he wanted all the Force training he could get. No telling when and where he might learn something new.

Tiland Kortun Tiland Kortun
Elias Edo Elias Edo
Redarr Syko
Mishel Mishel
Rhiza Dural Rhiza Dural

Last edited:

KYXwnD8.png

2oBcVl1.png

Objective: Connect with the other Jedi
Tags: Elias Edo Elias Edo BB-4001X BB-4001X Tiland Kortun Tiland Kortun Mya Jesel Mya Jesel Mishel Mishel Nathan Bloodscrawl Nathan Bloodscrawl Corbin Vasher Corbin Vasher

Personal Equipment
Starships
Accompanied by
  • Zeltron Padawan - Eleri

Rhiza listened to the options, neither seemed popular and she agreed with the sentiments that the binary choice was not one that would be acceptable or even effective. Elias Edo Elias Edo introduced her as a representative of the Jedi Spectres, while not official yet, it was her intention, but to be allowed to speak pleased her and made her feel welcomed here. "It appears you have two problems that require two very different solutions, crushing rebellion by force is rarely effective and risks you being perceived as the aggressor, if you put enough pressure on coal, you get diamonds. I would suggest that the spectres are well placed to infiltrate and investigate the rebellion with a limited remit, it was something we had to do a lot of on Korriban and Kaas after their liberation." she smirked slightly, remembering a few decapitation strikes she had been involved for the Ashlans.

She thought for a few moments on the problem of the refugees. It was not her area of expertise but she had previous experience with refugees from the Bryn wars moving north into Ashlan space and there were many people in need after the fall of the Sith Empire. "The refugees are running from something, not too something, banning them will not stop them, only move them on to the next world. I believe this would make it a matter for the RTL government, rather than the Jedi. It would be a poor showing from the RTL not so support its newest members, and that is before even mentioning the humane treatment of refugees."

She had nodded in agreement to Tiland Kortun Tiland Kortun when he suggested releasing the information of Sith involvement, they were tricky creatures that relied on their secrets and sharing them would only weaken their hand. She would not mention any actions that the spectres may already be taking as that would begin straying towards breaking operational security. "I second Master Edo's suggestion that we investigate this rumoured involvement, any Sith activity within the league should be monitored closely." The old Sith Empire had relocated and rebranded, but it was essentially the same organisation and the same old tricks, there was still a few names that needed to be scratched off of her scorecard.

O0YK77e.png

Objective II: The Order's Finest | Location: Dagobah Jedi Temple | Soundtrack: Summerland

FWl8Viq.png

"I suppose we'll have to have time to ourselves, later Padawan Corso."

Cailen bowed his head, curious about her sudden departure. He’d have to ask about it the next time they spoke. Returning his focus to the Knights, Cailen’s eyes landed on Pyeth Raffinki Pyeth Raffinki with a spark of interest.

“Master Raffinki?” the boy said, tilting his bed slightly as he looked over the avian Jedi.

“Forgive me if it’s rude to ask, but… can you fly?”

Could he fly?

The question caught Pyeth off guard, coming from left field. Nadira and other Rishi like her may have taken offence to those words, but Pyeth felt a swelling pride and giddiness overcome him.

"Of course!" He trilled excitedly, "Did you think my wings were just for show?" He continued spreading them just enough to emphasise his point. "Not to preen my feathers, but I dare say I am amongst the elite of Rishi aviators. I've been meaning to explore Dagobah's skies: familiarise myself with the warm and cold that allows me to soar. Hopefully, with Dagobah's blessing."

He glanced down, "I'd be happy to show you if you'd like, maybe also the Trisszpest form. Perhaps, Cailen may find a use for it I have not?"

Alana Sunrider Alana Sunrider | Mishel Mishel | Cailen Corso Cailen Corso

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom