Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion Words and Shadows on Karra | EE Dominion of Karra

7f-P0VijTtRqsQq2ag2j39pzw5NziDcPGDILiHGkIELmsEbKC0EiUkRo0DVOE8EV_NOyMgYYBYtD1bQeKE8wI9V48KQRtoCyYUkv5AjLvyGfZw-YXFQENa-IHIsymHlB7yvBWrTp9OEQ2JRUneU

Objective: I - Hide and Seek
Objective: Going up!!
Equipment: KC-77N Hybrid Pistols x2 | HUD goggles | Communication earpiece | Protective outfit | Knuckle plate vibro blade
Tag: Felmorante L'lerim Felmorante L'lerim

4NVevpMVgiJCiEBB-GSD0ut8rPdDO2nj8qni55b0Z8mMwKqVZqObmpp_e0jpNp0OORqtG6IB-9fbDBD5n4apQ22ap3jfnvMd0xNznH_u2pWsjL32KgIb8uNxpu0U5CCncksYPKodHcUJr_ishA

Myri was shocked at the lack of momentum and easy of “landing” that the woman had when she met the canyon’s wall and amazingly avoided crushing Myri between the woman and the canyon. The woman even gave a nonchalant greeting. Myri sighed in relief and even forced a smile. The woman looked up and so did Myri to see the the other form she had noticed. She wasn’t sure what it was, but the woman seemed to know it. The woman had to have talent in the Force.

Myri was glad for the warning prior to using the cable to accelerate the climb up the wall. She was just able to pull her knuckle plate blade out of the rock before it would be left behind. The wind rushed through Myri’s hair as the rushed upwards at a pace she was a little less than comfortable. Her arm clung to the woman as the other went to the handle of her pistol, set to stun. Not for the woman, but to be prepared for whatever had been shooting at her.

“Me Karran Death Squad?” Myri managed with a laugh when she acclimated to the speed she was traveling. “No way. Myri Dara, E7 Operative, Blackwatch. On orders to collect outliers and keep all the Karran’s safe from each other I guess.”

CATCH ME IF YOU CAN
pDrQqwv.png

9U0ZsoS.png

Equipment: Twin Full Leg Braces, Aspara Armor over Viper Mk. I Skinsuit, Dark Purple pair of Wrist Dazzlers, 4 Whimsy Knives, 3 Terminus Shivs, 4 Explosive Knives, 1 Scherezade Blade, 4 Sticky Glitter Grenades, 2 Giggle Grenades, 2 Pink Vapor Grenades, 6 Microdetonators
Companions: 1 Wolf Boi - Shiny Paws III
Tag: Myri Dara Myri Dara

The trip up was markedly short, enough time for the woman to reply before Felmorante felt the cable snap loose and engage the jets of her boots a little more. The cabled hand now free as she grabbed the lip of the terrace above and 'pulled' them both over.

Little more than keeping the boot jets from taking them skyward as another shot ripped across the top of the canyon down towards them.

"Oh! Felmorante L'lerim. Uh...I'm. Noble? I'm more of an operator really. Not officially I mean. Not in any official capacity. I kind of just...I don't know. Do my own thing to help I guess." Came the sharp reply as the blaster bolt sang across the glimmering shield covering her back.

She glared backwards, concentrating for a moment from where the shot had originated.

"That's going to get really annoying in a second." The girl snapped as a sticky Glitter Grenade came into her hand.

Taking a few sideways steps, she skated close to the edge of the terrace before planting her forward foot down sharply, twisting her torso and adding a touch of the force into her lob. While the grenade itself wasn't entirely light, it whizzed across the open air like a slugthrower round before cresting the top side of the canyon with a startling pop as faint squeals and screeching could be heard.

"That's better." She commented before waving to Myri.

"Come on! We gotta get there first! Shiny is already-" She turned at mentioning her Droid companion to spot them herself. The wolf like Droid had gone into a lope to get ahead of his ward, sending a few Karran bodies into a flurry of movement further down along the wall.

"Ahhh! He's already on their tails! Easy Shiny! Catch remember!? Catch! Don't bite them too hard!" She hollered, beginning to run after the droid with an anxious energy.

Overseer for Imperial Scientific Development

Dr. Trinity Harris DXenbo DAnthro
Overseer for the Comittee for Scientific Development

3T16ak3.png

Objective III:
Finders, Seekers

Objective: Investigate area of interest
Tags: Darth Maledictio Darth Maledictio

Weapon: HH38 Geysa Hybrid Pistol
Vibrokukri
Riding: Phantom
Accompanied by: Plushee Companion Droid
Wearing:
Hersir Imperial Uniform - overcoat only
Guardema Bio-suit
OPBC-01e
Ship: Carrack Class Science Vessel ENS Mihaly

Ground vehicle - Trident AT science crawler
  • 1 military support and 2 storage mission pods
Untitled47-20220415181345.png
The overseer was very pleased to see another scientist who clearly didnt necglect his physical fitness, it was too common amongst her kind to do so. She gave him a broad smile as he helped her up the last part of the rock fall. After negotiating the pathway for a little while longer, something seemingly out of place caught Trinity's eye on the ground. What looked like a sword hilt, but carved in stone, protruded from a mass of weeds on the ground. Trinity kneeled down to confirm what it was. She picked up the dark grey stone and lifted it up, it took a little fight with the overgrowth, indicating it had laid her for quite some time. The handle felt strange in her hand, it was roughly hewn but it was clear it wasn't meant for human hands, the blade was broken off but she could see the start of a backwards curve similar to a sickle blade. Just holding this weapon she could nearly feel the ages in it.

"What do you think of this? Karran perhaps?" she placed the weapon in the clear greass next to her and looked at the overgrowth in front of her. Trinity tried picturing the location without the overgrowth. "It feels like something is here, but I can tell what. Any thoughts?" she looked at the line if the cliff above that arched backwards into a small horseshoe shape behind the thick bushes. Small dark pits lined up in a ring around the wall a dozen metres up. According to the calculations from her biochip these marking were unlikely to be random. "Torch marks?" she mused aloud to herself before standing up. "Fancy going a bit off the beaten path? I am certain there is something behind this copse, I think this sword might be part of a large statue. Only one way to find out." The Scientist unclipped the vibrokukri from her belt and began slicing a path through the undergrowth with it whining blade. Admittedly the war probably other ways to do this, like remote scanning, but Trinity liked to be hand on.

hKOq21_CacsKlmB5qh1UIOwX5OoGpVu_R56l_riQog0GM5qlvGGFub8rc73qFRqSt5vFYtupdlFd6QnTDFgaaOoRaILWijby4dY9r1YjJ4eMIaIRTE69x0l65VJEfu3UA6AU2dL2Azhfc5LD6cw

Equipment: KC-77N Hybrid Pistols x2 | HUD goggles | Communication earpiece | Protective outfit | Knuckle plate vibro blade

fJPIkwKKSWJV6huiUUKy1JbnyXZ4KG1xN6tx4kQh_ybbuLLfDczx2QdZsH0WS86bSC2OhCsJDYiU0QMJpMJdMwl8Lu5Yfn53bJESikyUlnW5wJ7jYi68cS67t2FBxgFdoyLcJLFdQRzASJyFgg

Myri wasn’t sure what to think about Felmorante. Part of her thought ‘Great. A freelance Forcer out on a job for Blackwatch’. And then there was the part astute enough even in a tense situation to recognize the last name L'lerim. A relative of the Empress? Well that certainly changed things from freelance Forcer. Before Myri could say some polite greeting another shot rang out. Too close for comfort bouncing off of Felmorante’s defensive shielding. Myri sighed as her eyes darted off in the direction of the shot.

Once she was back with feet on the ground Myri was prepared to rush off after the shooter, even though she couldn’t put eyes to them yet. Myri had trained with all sorts of weaponry, but she was much more comfortable up close and personal. Her HUD goggles continued to scan the area as she rolled off to the side for cover. Felmorante however was prepared with some sort of projectile which she threw into the air in the direction of the shot. It looked surprisingly easy, which said to Myri she used the Force to help.

Myri quickly was able to ignore the sounds that were no doubt drawing the attention of whoever was shooting at them. The young agent gave a nod to Felmorante and rushed after Shiny. “Shiny is a droid or a well armored pet?” Myri asked as she tried to keep up with the others. “I’m hoping these are the outliers that we’ve found. Would be nice not to have to play from behind. Though if the death squads shoot like that maybe we have a bit more time to find our charges.”

Objective: Negotiations of the Mind.
Tags: Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim / Lilanna Kelamvor Lilanna Kelamvor / Sion Courtee Sion Courtee / Open

Rolin did his best not to stare at the Karran, never having seen one before, as well as surprised at their overall appearance. When he did a quick reading on the species, the file failed to mention just how large they were. He was also surprised to have found out that the species was a hive mind and mammalian. Rolin couldn't say he was exactly used to, or even comfortable to be communicating with such a species. The thought of the lack of individuality and personal values, quite frankly, kind of freaked him out. He of course didn't have anything against the Karran, he thought it was all very interesting. Just…extremely different and odd to him, is all.

Rolin turned to Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim , shaken from his thoughts. He hummed in thought. "Hmm. Could perhaps be both, my lord. The First Order is most likely responsible for the buildings and modern architecture, but it is also very well looked after. Can practically see my reflection on the marble. Must have taken forever to get that sheen. Could simply be that they like the architecture and want to keep the aesthetic, preferring it over their more…traditional architecture." He said, doing his best not to say 'primitive' while being a guest. He suspected the envoy would not appreciate being referred to as such.

He followed his lord along with the others until they reached the throne room. Waiting for them was a very tall white Karran in clothing that seemed to be based off of Eternal Empire Fashion, as well as their own cultural traditions.

He then glanced at Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim , waiting for her next move and to follow her example.

Lady Ingrid L’lerim Ragal Terassi Vandiir
Eternal Empress of the Eternal Empire, Lord Commander of the Wardens of the Shroud, Archon of the Primyn Group
Empress of Terraris, Supreme Commander of the Terraris Command, Head of the House L’lerim, CEO of the HPI Consortium
hr0gz78.png
Objective: Politics and more politics | Negotiations of the Mind
Equipment: The Soulsabers (hidden) | Brynja coat and hat | Hersir Imperial Uniform | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit | The Last Gift || Empyrean gland | OPBC-01m
Tag: Rolin Doan Rolin Doan | Lilanna Kelamvor Lilanna Kelamvor | Sion Courtee Sion Courtee | Open
dRUm20K.png
[ Rise of Evil ]
<"High Nelvaanian"> | ~ telepathic communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

<"Agreed! Which is surprising, because the First Order were known to be humanocentrists."> she told him.

After they arrived in the room where the envoy was waiting for them, after a handshake, Ingrid sat down in the seat that was offered to her. After that, the woman waited for the others who came with her to do the same. As soon as this was done, she looked at the envoy. She still thought they were special, being a hive-mind, but they were mammals. This was quite rare.

The files stated that there used to be mainly trade relations between the Eternal Empire and the planet Karra in the past. These were mainly mining things. Also, the Karrans have undertaken to carry out protection tasks in the protection of companies and extra-terrestrial mining colonies, since the local insect world also lives in the hive-mind, and they essentially destroy everything they can, and especially those things which are alien/foreign on the planet.

The Karran people are the ones trying to end this, and that's why they were insectivores, since most of the species that lived here were also insects. The Eternal Empire's plans included not only importing metals and ores from this planet, but also wanted to create a mining colony. This required help from the locals. And according to the plans, if the locals join, they can get weapons, medicine, shields for protecting cities, and other equipment they need to fight against insects and develop their technology or culture.

~ You're next, time to practise some diplomacy. Don't forget, the optimal goal is to achieve their joining the Empire voluntarily, without any force. ~ she told him in a telepathic way.

This was often part of Ingrid's methods of letting young talent practice, even if it meant she had to retreat into the background, into the shadows. This is how she allowed Ivixa Nera'kas Ivixa Nera'kas to develop and encouraged her to become a great assassin.

"The young man will speak for the Eternal Empire." she told the envoy.

"As you wish!" they told.

YbCOyAa.png

nBtOGGm.gif

Curse | Darth Maledictio
Shadow Emperor of the Shadow Empire, The Shadow Dragon, One of leaders of the Spear, Nite inner circle member, First Archon of the Primyn Group
3T16ak3.png
Objective: Survey the area
Equipment: Current Appearance || Empyrean gland | OPBC-01m
Tag: Trinity Harris Trinity Harris | Open
kAQi7Ek.png
[ Dominion of Destiny ]

Once everyone was on top of the collapse, they could move on. Curse was also looking, although for him these were not as important things as what he might find up here. He was more into the Force; he hoped to find information and things for himself there. And he felt something, very deep, from under the earth. Something that is both familiar and yet unknown. Yes, this is just what you were looking for. He made a note of the location and would come back later to investigate.

Now he had to keep up appearances for now and Harris seemed to have found something. So with an inquisitive expression on his face, he stepped closer to the young woman to see what he found. The weapon, or at least what was left of it, looked quite old. However, the dimensions were consistent with what was typical of the Karrans. That is, it was like Wookie size, because the locals are quite tall.

"It is similar to that, its dimensions are the same as those typical of the Karrans." he agreed.

The next he frowned and scratched his chin. She felt something. Could it be Force Sensitive? Or at least connected to the Force like a Force Attuned? He found it possible. He followed her gaze, and then he saw it. He nodded at the idea, it was conceivable. He had no problem with the next one.

"It's possible, I think too, that we should look into it." he told her.

He also went where the tracks led. Soon, after at least half an hour's progress, they got closer to the mountains, where much more ruins could be seen in the vegetation. Mainly collapsed walls of buildings and some statues were visible. The whole pathway finally ended on the side of the mountain, the whole place was overgrown with vegetation, but the ruins of a few buildings or the remains of a statue could still be seen here too. There will definitely be a need for more serious exploration in the area.

"That's what we were looking for, wasn't it?" he asked her.

qBCnhVd.png

CnYCoEj.png

Tags: Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim / Lilanna Kelamvor Lilanna Kelamvor / Sion Courtee Sion Courtee / Open

Rolin follows the Empress's lead, taking a seat to her right, sitting tall in rapt attention to the proceedings. If he were being honest, he was quite excited at seeing the Empress at work. Outside of wishing to see her power in battle, against anyone but himself, of course, he also heard tale of her diplomatic skills and wanted to see them in person. Rumor had it she could get even the most stubborn of Jedi Council member to dance to her tune if she felt like putting in the effort. He had full intentions to take advantage of this opportunity and learn as much as he could from these proceedings.

~ You're next, time to practise some diplomacy. Don't forget, the optimal goal is to achieve their joining the Empire voluntarily, without any force. ~

What.
'What.' He thought.
"What." He squeaked.

"The young man will speak for the Eternal Empire."

"As you wish!"

'Wait…KARKING WHAT!?' Was the first thing that Rolin thought, internally, uncaring at the moment if the Empress could hear him via her telepathy due to his shock.

Rolin has done the research, of course, as well as memorized notes about the Karran's customs, current agreements, what the Eternal Empire wanted to accomplish, and so on. But he was far from ready to lead a discussion on something as important as this! The Empress didn't even warn him! Simply threw him into the middle of a rancor den!

Rolin briefly looked over to Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim , betrayal plain on his face, before cooling his expression to one of neutrality, albeit with much difficulty.

Rolin had to sit and think for a moment, gather his thoughts and make sense of this predicament. The Empress was not one out to humiliate those that served her, obviously, nor would she be foolish enough to attempt to do so for something so important.

So did the Empress…actually think he could do this? It was the only answer that made the most sense, but he couldn't believe that she would take such a gamble. If Rolins heart wasn't already pounding with anxiety and brain racing in the whiplash of suddenly being forced to speak, he'd be humbled, flattered, honored, and elated.

Rolin then sat straight and cleared his throat. There was nothing else to do now, the ball was in his court, so to speak. There was no way he could go against the Empress' words. He had no choice.

"Greetings. I am Rolin, of the Doan family. It is both an honor and a privilege to be a guest on this world. A privilege I would wish to have extended to a great many others if Karra were to join the Eternal Empire. Simply put, you and your people have only to gain by doing so. The Eternal Empire wishes to create a mining colony, as well as the importing of ores and metals. In return, you will be a part of the mightiest Empire in the galaxy, as well as the capability of the Eternal Empire's weaponry, medicine, shields, and much more. With this deal, not only will you all thrive, but you shall evolve whilst joining with the Eternal Empire. No threat, internal or external, will be able to thwart your evolution with our combined power, and friendship."

Eternal Empress of the Eternal Empire, Lord Commander of the Wardens of the Shroud, Archon of the Primyn Group
Empress of Terraris, Supreme Commander of the Terraris Command, Head of the House L’lerim, CEO of the HPI Consortium
hr0gz78.png
Equipment: The Soulsabers (hidden) | Brynja coat and hat | Hersir Imperial Uniform | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit | The Last Gift || Empyrean gland | OPBC-01m
Tag: Rolin Doan Rolin Doan | Lilanna Kelamvor Lilanna Kelamvor | Sion Courtee Sion Courtee | Open
dRUm20K.png
[ Rise of Evil ]

Ingrid was not used to reading the minds of her people, if she didn't have to, she was always a fan of discretion. It was only as a last resort that she tried to read the minds of others, when there was no other option. Now, in this situation, the red-haired woman did no such thing; nevertheless, the empress sensed the shock from the young man's direction when she stated that Mr. Doan would be the one to represent the Eternal Empire. This was that particular deep water; she knew too. But opportunities like these are the best for practice and development, she knew that too.

She saw the young man's gaze, who was clearly not happy about it. She would have smiled at him, motherly, kindly, encouragingly, as she wished, but that was something she could not do; especially not in a situation like this.

~ Please, calm down, Mr. Doan, you are up to the task and you are not alone. If you can't resolve something, I'm here too. But I trust your abilities and I want you to improve to be even better. ~ she told him.

Ingrid listened attentively to the young man's attempts. As does the envoy.

~ With weapons, just be careful. We are reluctant to hand over military equipment or technology to foreigners or other factions. ~ she warned the young man.

"Our name is Firihi." she introduced herself. "I see, What methods will the Eternal Empire use to fight the insects on Karra? These species make up the majority of our food, so we cannot accept such weapons or processes that would cause large-scale extinction. Only if the Eternal Empire could replace this lost food so that our people would not starve." she said.

YbCOyAa.png

nBtOGGm.gif

Rolin did his best not to flinch again as he heard Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim inside his head again, still not used to the intrusion. He had to resist a nod of confirmation, not wanting the envoy to think anything strange was going on. He had to think of something that would satisfy the Karran, but also not simply give away state of the art military equipment and secrets, something that Rolin understood and agreed with wholeheartedly. But, if he were to suggest outdated weaponry…well, he knew he would be personally insulted, being given scraps like that. Would make the Karran feel that the EE sees them as lesser, undeserving of their best.

But then he had a thought. Why have them create their own weaponry? A few factories could be built easily enough. The Karran would feel that the EE is personally aiding them, the weaponry would be more accustomed to Karran anatomy, and best yet any faults in the designs and failures would be their own fault, not able to blame the Eternal Empire if something went awry.

Feeling satisfied with the idea, Rolin spoke once again, feeling more confident. If he were honest, the presence and words of Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim helped quite considerably with that.

"Envoy Firihi, the answer to this dilemma is quite simple. The Eternal Empire is quite well known for its great many factories, so why not create some on Karra, employed by Karrans? This will allow you to create your own weaponry that suits your species' anatomy the most. The EE will of course send a few volunteer consultants, to aid in the designs and the construction of said factories. You will be free to create weapons and tools that will annihilate any of the insects causing problems while leaving them free to harvest for food. I'm sure that would be simple enough. This will also allow you to create more cities on your own, such as the one we are currently in, advancing your culture and society with the power of industrialization. May even be able to harvest the Insects more effectively, making kill plants and harvesting plants, the possibilities are endless."

hr0gz78.png
dRUm20K.png
[ Rise of Evil ]

Ingrid gave the young man a barely perceptible nod that he was clever. Yes, it was actually a viable route. And the envoy thought about what she heard. The hive-mind probably had to think about this a lot, as it would have been quite a drastic change in the current events on the planet; Firihi thought for about half a minute before speaking. Probably the hive-mind was thinking with her and weighing the options.

"We think this is the way to go. We are happy to see the consultants and hope that the two cultures can get closer to each other. However, it is also important for us that our people remain close to nature. In your case, we were happy to see that they do not want to erase or integrate our culture into yours, but allow us to remain ourselves. Of course we understand the Imperial laws and accept them." she said.

Here she thought again for a bit, remained silent, and then spoke.

"Yes, we are willing to accept your consultants. And in that case, our fruitful relations can also continue, if we manage to agree on preserving nature as much as possible and that developments and constructions do not cause any damage to the biosphere... we can certainly continue the excellent relations and and we can make progress together."

They said; apparently one of the most important things for them was to keep their world similar to what it is now and not really change. Or at least not too fast.

YbCOyAa.png

nBtOGGm.gif

Rollin had to fight the urge to smile at his success, feelings of achievement and satisfaction swirled in his chest. For much of his life, he always felt like second best, mediocre. The only figure in his life that made him feel like he could be more was his grandfather, and he has been gone for a long time. Rolins own master not even accomplishing that. Not that they truly tried.

He then glanced over at Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim .

Well, until now, at least. The Empress' words of encouragement reminded him very much of the few moments grandfather 'Let himself be soft, if just for a moment.

But just the fact he was able to make this happen, well, it definitely inflated an ego he didn't even know he had. It was almost like what he could only guess what a high would feel like. He felt so light, his head and heart clear. It was a feeling he liked very much. He supposed it could just be accomplishment.

Rolin nodded at the envoy in understanding. "Yes, preserving one's culture is always very important. The galaxy would be a very boring place indeed if everyone acted the same. I assure you that you will be able to keep your own pace with the building of factories, cities, and what other things you may desire. Your planet's health will be perfectly fine. I have no doubt that in the incoming years Karra will become one of the Eternal Empire's most successful worlds. The Eternal Empire and the planet of Karra shall stand united on the future of this planet."

CATCH ME IF YOU CAN
pDrQqwv.png

9U0ZsoS.png

Equipment: Twin Full Leg Braces, Aspara Armor over Viper Mk. I Skinsuit, Dark Purple pair of Wrist Dazzlers, 4 Whimsy Knives, 3 Terminus Shivs, 4 Explosive Knives, 1 Scherezade Blade, 4 Sticky Glitter Grenades, 2 Giggle Grenades, 2 Pink Vapor Grenades, 6 Microdetonators
Companions: 1 Wolf Boi - Shiny Paws III
Tag: Myri Dara Myri Dara

Myri wasn't completely abandoned as Felmorante did a sort of strange hop-skip to make sure she hadn't left the other behind. The servos of her leg braces groaning at the strange motion.

"Droid. He keeps an eye on me while my legs heal. Well, get back to normal. They aren't broken. They're just stupid at the moment. Sort of. They are getting better though. Slowly. I hope. I mean I can stand on them now and be less wobbly for a long time but longer than a few hours and I have to sit back down because they stop listening." She explained in no short way. The outcrop had a fee buildings to get through with a path between as Felmorante angeled her sprint through the channel.

"So long as we keep their attention they shouldn't be too focused on the outliers. Then again it comes down to it I can give them something else to chase." The girl cackled wickedly. She hadn't messed with tricks of the Mind in some time, and she wondered to herself how effective they would be in the moment.

"Blackwatch? You guys do all the sneaky sneak stuff that's off the books or what do you do? Probably get some pretty neat equipment. Well..." She gave a backwards glance at the woman noting the distinct lack of anything that piqued her interest for the moment.

"At least access to the armory maybe? An armory?" She continued on as the squeaking and squalor seemed to fade entirely from the ridge above.

Her helmet didn't snap backwards to gaze, instead letting the 360° HUD take over and give her a rear view on her left side. The commotion had silenced meaning those above were possibly on the move again.

"I think our blast happy friends are over their little surprise." She informed the other, taking the outside edge of their path as the glint of metal off of her Droid companion ahead came into view.

j54FD08rOguZvBMxxxSYFUVJurLxoqX-8kFDWFcokUlGADz-07C8yuRJV5s-gyJl-tD_F7NxB8r1OrIqQiKeFoh8mW4i408G9baxj4BMATwozsqheVFTc9qYa6gCkvsrxCpW6hAnxhzjMu87-wDWRUI

DIo0SyTXeNcqQWd1mAGGs-xOvt3FQi5pHcgYBEX1j4fg9MRC8XZH7jj9rKGBeYsOXZ1-WvTd-dqI-Yyebbj3Hu_LfAXSMnuWeNDkE5zdaElC9_UqVwoFjnL3VUG5HaRl1RNmSBDHpgOg-dgQFgG17Q

Felmorante explained that the droid canine was a temporary companion due to some issues with her leg or legs. She was much less direct than Myri had become used to since joining up with Blackwatch. Of course the Thyrsian agent wasn’t so sure that she would have understood the explanation full of medical jargon that would have come in an official report. Bottom line seemed to be that her legs were in the process of recovery, which to Myri meant she’d have to be on the lookout for any faltering. Until then Felmorante seemed quite capable and Shiny was probably all the help she really needed.

“My orders were to bring in the outliers, not just keep them safe,” Myri said with a bit of a sigh. “Don’t suppose you’ve located their village or hive or whatever we want to call where they’re held up?” Myri laughed at the easy manner Felmorante seemed to take towards most things. “Another decoy might be a good tactic for us to get to the outliers first and not have to kill these death squads in the process.” Which wasn’t allowed much to Myri’s dismay.

“Sure sneaky stuff is what we’re all about. If we’re in the official report we get reprimanded. I’ve got access to all the weapons anyone could ever want to get the job done,” Myri answered the question about an armory. “I specialize in hand to hand combat though, so most of the time it’s just my fists, feet, blades and maybe a couple pistols. If you’re asking me to steal something for you…” she gave Felmorante a wink. “Well my job is sneaky stuff right. As long as it’s for the Empire I’m pretty sure I could work something out.”

The locals started to stir again, and that didn’t escape Felmorante either. “Since we can’t just take them out we should probably put some distance between us and hope we can get to the outliers before they catch us.”

hr0gz78.png
dRUm20K.png
[ Rise of Evil ]

"We are happy to hear all this. We think that we will discuss the details with the diplomats in charge and not with you." the envoy told them.

Here it was Ingrid who nodded, even before Rolin could. This really requires people who understand environmental protection and are able to assess it. These required studies and further discussions. These will be long-term negotiations.

"We will begin the necessary steps and measures. During the evening, we will meet at the dinner arranged for the Eternal Imperials!" she said.

With that, she bowed and walked out of the room. After that, Ingrid turned to the young man.

<"Do you see? Sometimes even a small impression is enough to achieve success. Trust yourself. If you quickly find what you can give the other person what the other person might want, then you have an easy time. Paving such a path does not require scientific expertise. The first impression is about humanity and empathy.">

Short last post.​
YbCOyAa.png

nBtOGGm.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom