Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Winter Gala - Lifeday Event

2.png

Naboo - Objective II
Alicio Organa Alicio Organa - Sera Mina Sera Mina - Open

"We're okay," Amani checked Liana and nodded encouragingly. The girl was pouting, mores out of the surprise that came with their fall, rather than any actually injury. But she still nodded back.

When Sera approached, Amani saw the initial urge in Alicio's expression. He was always that way, and frankly so was she. But tonight was specifically set aside for fun and relaxation. Even they deserved to take time off every now and then; More importantly the kids deserved to have some quality bonding with their parents. So as uncharacteristic as it felt to reject a potential venture this evening, Amani was relieved when Alicio backed her up.

Thankfully, the woman wasn't intent on wasting their time either. She was polite enough, merely extending a business card to the Count and offering the line of communication when he was ready. Amani gave her a grateful nod for her brevity, "Appreciate it." She smiled more naturally now, waiting until she left to turn back to the boys, "Work always seems to find us."

"Now, who's ready for round two?"

August approached his sister and offered a hug, which she quickly accepted, "Ok..." Liana held out her stiff arms, and they embraced as effectively as their puffy clothing would let them. Amani couldn't help but chuckle and the adorable sight.

2.png

Naboo
Objective II
- Amani Serys Amani Serys - Sera Mina Sera Mina - Open -

Alicio took the business card as it was offered to him, giving it a once-over before placing it securely in his pocket. "We'll talk soon, Ms. Mina. Thank you." He'd heard of Bacta-Works, already. They seemed like a good ally to have, especially considering the amount of displaced planets Alicio foresaw the Alliance needing to take on. Between the Mandalorian Crusade and the Sith...

And just like that, Sera was gone. Alicio tried his best to banish the wider galaxy from his thoughts, tonight was about the Organas. About Life Day.

But he couldn't. Not entirely. "It's as if it never leaves." Alicio forced a shallow smile, letting go of August's hand so he could struggle over to his sister, and give her a big, stiff-limbed hug. Not even that heart-wrenchingly adorable sight was enough to get the Count's mind entirely off of work.

He would just have to try harder.

"Now, who's ready for round two?"

"Me!" August's voice was muffled by his sister's coat. "I gonna win!" Apparently, the little multicolored boy had decided his moment of being nice to his sis was over, as he pulled away, got down on his hands and knees, and scooted towards Amani. "Mommy help now!"

Alicio performed a mock-frown. "I've been abandoned."

Last edited:

Izara 124221

I
Attire: X
Objective: Frost Fantasy
In Vicinity: Alicio Organa Alicio Organa Amani Serys Amani Serys Sera Mina Sera Mina Phineas Kand Phineas Kand
Direct Engagement: Albrecht

"Er, yes," he replied distractedly. Behind her on the ice was a family with two small children. The couple was mixed, a human man and a green-skinned female with facial tattoos. A Mirialan, if he recalled correctly. Both of their children had splotches of miscolored skin on their faces. It was rude to stare at people with deformities, so he averted his gaze once again. Now he was looking over Izara's head and off to one side. "I have... been ice skating all of my life."

“Are…you okay?” Izara glanced up at the taller skater, a frown forming across her features as the part of her synthetic mind that was programmed for healing and medical care swiftly took over. In that regard, the biot skated up close to him and moved to place a small, gentle hand on his forehead, assessing his temperature. At the same time, she counted his respirations, examined his skin color, and assessed virtually everything else (as much as she could achieve without a medscanner) in precise, clinical fashion, worry laced across her expression as she did.

“Can you see how many fingers I'm holding up?” The biot asked, holding up three fingers in front of him. “Are you feeling dizzy, at all?” She added, her voice now taking on a sweet, motherly tone as she moved to place a hand on his biceps, before attempting to feel up his arms and shoulders in order to assess for tension and stiffness.

“Do you need me to help you off the ice?” She added before skating that much closer to him, a hand ready to support him, in case he fell!

Albrecht

A

“Are… you okay?”

"I am fine," Albrecht replied with as much confidence as he could muster, but his answer evidently did not satisfy her. Izara's hand was soon upon his forehead, as if she were a mother checking the temperature of her sick child. "What are you—" Albrecht started to protest, only to flounder, his face turning beet red as she began to feel up his arms.

"Can you see how many fingers I'm holding up? Are you feeling dizzy, at all? Do you need me to help you off the ice?"

"No!" he exclaimed, managing a strained smile. "Please. I'm all right, really! Just a little... distracted." Giving up all pretense of polite gentility, he sighed a puff of fog and gestured to her with a waving hand. "I realize you can't help having the figure of a tiny tavern wench, but to wear such form-fitting clothing—and in the winter cold, no less. Have you no sense of modesty?"

3.png

A NIGHT TO REMEMBER
BALLROOM EMERALD HEIGHTS
GALLO MOUNTAINS NABOO

Briana Sal-Soren Briana Sal-Soren Aiden Rennek Aiden Rennek Open

div-orange.png

The repair of his body after he had been found was relatively complete, and the remainder when Vizion was in no danger of tearing anything open was managed by the faculties of his own body. The long course of rehabilitation that ensued at the tail end of that repair was at a point where it had passed from daily to occasionally, enough that he could move under his own power without a crutch… but to say it was without any sort of challenge whatsoever would be untrue.

It was will and mental fortitude that carried him with nary a discomforted complaint in his voice or face at the sore points in his body, from the impersonable concrete jungle of Coruscant, to the somehow cozy snow-blanketed venue backdropped by the Gallo Mountains of Naboo; a landscape he had hardly visited since before everything had begun to change for him, before he had left to become a Jedi, all those years ago.

Pausing to really look up at the Emerald Heights mansion as he was partway into his ascending the steps - however slowly - a chill that wasn’t invoked by the purposefully frigid environment gripped him, like a hand closing tentatively around his ribs. Vizion gasped. It was an echo of what lurked behind his eyes when he laid to rest, most days of late. What played out across his dreamscape in haunting, excruciating detail during the overflowing handful of days that he had been unawake. Rather, what had returned. He had seen it all before, once, but it had burned across his mind in a nigh-indiscernible wave, then, and in a way, burned more than him. This was not something he was going to let tamper with his evening, or anyone else's. There would be a time and a place if he could ever figure that out. If he ever needed to unfurl what he had seen. And if so, to whom.

Breathing out, he continued up the steps, fished his invite out from within his coat when he reached the entrance, and was granted entry. From there, he was relieved of his coat, and soon thereafter, entered the ballroom in a finely tailored three piece and bow tie, ambling along slower than he was used to being seen at; nonetheless, he offered a half of a smile and kind greetings where needed, and made his way towards finding something to douse his nerves. A glass of champagne soon made it into his hands, and he turned to look over who was already here - faces both familiar and not - and when his gaze landed on Briana and the man in her orbit, a nameless boyfriend since... well, at least then? Viz raised his glass towards his hosts, backed by a full smile, then continued his perusal of the attendees, spotting some wallflowers amongst them.

But the sight of one of those on the fringes - Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania - caused his brows to lift in mild surprise. He didn't know the girl well by any stretch of the imagination, but had he seen her about the temple? Surely. And boy, did she stand out, now. The only question was... why? Turning from where he'd rooted himself for the past several minutes, Vizion made his way over to the Lifeday-coloured Ukatian. Hopefully he wouldn't make her evening worse by doing so; society could be just as full of vipers on Naboo.

"I'm--" he held up both hands as he approached, the flute of champagne dangling from one of them, "--not here to judge," and dropped his hands once the peace was offered, "just... why?" he asked, indicating her getup with a tip of his chin. From what he gathered, she didn't seem to be given to these kinds of errors in judgement, "Someone put you up to it?"

He'd been a padawan once, too. They were no less wild, then.

Last edited:
Valery Noble Valery Noble / Silas Westgard Silas Westgard (is stimky)

The nexu got itself back on its feet again and began to sniff around. Her prey was notorious for its agility and speed, but that was what made them taste all the better if she ever caught them. She very carefully and respectfully wandered around the snow statues with an increasingly disappointed look. Her arms even crossed.

"Adam, Aurra, I told you not to run around the—" Oof! A snowball landed a solid hit straight in her face. The nexu reeled back and accidentally stumbled onto (and subsequently also into) the working pile of one Silas Westgard whose pile seemed to… Melt just a little extra in her presence? And… How strange! It then turned to ice when she left!

Oops. Colette thought to herself as she gave the man a mischievous grin and set off after the kid that had thrown a snowball at her.

"Sneaky little one!" The nexu growled as it began to chase the most intrepid of heroes. "I'll get you too!"

1.png

Naboo
div-orange.png
Outfit: Dress and Winter Coat | Wedding Ring
Tag: Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Colette Colette

Shock.

Valery pushed out her lower lip and gave him a sad look for telling her to focus, even though it was mostly just amusing. "I just wanted a picture for later," she said while she stored the camera away and started helping him again. "And since when do you care about beating your sister so much?" She smirked, clearly trying to tease him a little, but she did stop messing around and helped him build up the base.

"Our sculpture is going to be the best."

"Because... it's fun!" Vera smiled sheepishly at her dad, then pointed at the Yoda they were working on. "Focus on making the ears, Dad. We're trying to win." She shook her head like he was out of line, and hoped he wouldn't question her even more. Cora was around here somewhere, and if she were to find Vera, it was going to be time to run.

She wanted to keep that inevitable moment of panic for after beating her Mom and Aris.

"Can runes give Yoda laser eyes?"

Oh no.

Aeryn squealed and ran away when her snowball hit Colette, but hadn't been enough to stop her. A sculpture had been damaged in the process as well, but the three gremlins couldn't care less, and just kept running. At least, Aeryn's plan had given her siblings a chance to run the other way, and unknowingly, it forced Colette to pick a target.

Splitting up would maybe help them.

"Nuh-uh!" Aeryn yelled back, and as fast as her little legs could run, she moved around other sculptures and kept going. Until... she overlooked a hole someone had dug in the snow and fell into it.

Ryana mina Ryana mina Vizion Trozky Vizion Trozky

Huh?

Something had bumped into her leg. Cora stilled, grimaced, and looked down to find…Pip. The little racyon was dressed adorably in a red coat and hat, and the blonde was impressed that he'd managed to keep the miniature outfit on.

"Pip? What are you doing h-"

Before she could get a full sentence out, the racyon dashed off towards a platter of fruit that had been placed down on one of the long banquet tables. Knowing Pip's penchant for grapes, Cora reached forward as if to stop him, but it was in vain. Pip dashed off with a bunch of grapes, making sure to give the elfed up Jedi what amounted to a smirk as he ran past.

"I'm--"

"--not here to judge,"

Oh no. She'd been sighted – by someone capable of speech this time. It took every ounce of decorum left within Cora to keep her lips from peeling back into a cringe. Thankfully, this curious stranger hadn't laughed at her. Yet.

The Padawan couldn't help a frustrated sigh. "I was intentionally misdirected regarding this evening's dress code." There was a hardness to both her eyes and her speech. For a moment it would look as if she were staring right through Vizion, past the doors, and into the courtyard where the Nobles, specifically Vera, were playing in the snow.

"This isn't what I would've chosen for myself by any stretch, had I known." She spread her hands wide, looking down at her garish outfit in disgust.

1.png

Objective: Build the best snowman
Tags: Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el / Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble / Valery Noble Valery Noble / Colette Colette / Braze Braze
div1.png

"One arm Jasper? come on, don't underestimate my building skills" Silas smirked as he stopped and left the big ball ball of snow stationary. The knight was aiming to make a droid snowman, one similar to the model of BB-610 BB-610 . All he needed to do was create two large and small balls of snow and put in some good detail to give the snow droid that extra touch. By the end, none of the teams in the competition would be able to beat such creativity!

Carefully, he'd placed the smaller ball of snow on top of the large one to create the body of the small droid he was trying to replicate. Silas stepped back and nodded in satisfaction from the progress he had made so far "That looks decent, now all I ne-" However just before his words could come out of his mouth the body of Colette fell backward into the snow droid.

Silas blinked a few times and slowly put his face into his hands "Stars above... you're going to pay for that padawan" he said with a loud sigh before coldly staring at her as she ran off after one of the triplets. The way she smirked back at him indicated it was a planned sabotage, something that was expected by the chaotic Nobles who were looking to weaken the competition.

"Excuse me Jasper, allow me to deal with these brats"

Running after the padawan, he leaned down and grabbed a handful of snow to mold into a perfect snowball. Seeing that she was closing in on one of the Noble children Silas used the momentum of his run to sling a lightning fast snowball in the back of the troublesome girl. Hopefully, it would knock some self awareness into her too.

Last edited:

3.png
Objective: Make it through the Party
Equipment: Dress, Heels
Accessories: Bracelet, Echo Stone
Tags: Gatz Derrevar Gatz Derrevar - Eloise Dinn Eloise Dinn - Rik Perris Rik Perris

The champagne was flowing for Lossa at least. Doing her best to spread out how many drinks she took from the passing footman on patrol as she downed her fifth glass. The last few drops swirled as she turned to find another, almost colliding with Gatz. Hand balled into a protective fist around the glass in her hand.

Blinking as he whispered something-Briana carrying her home? Eyes wide at having to speak before someone arrived beside him. The same cutting look that Cora had given her about her attire when the question of her alignment came up.

"Are you a jedi?"

The girl's words cutting through the soft buzz of activity around them as Lossa focused her attention to the familiar voice. Near to staring at Eloise as she finally spoke.

"You-Eloise? Do you have a brother? Or like. A Cousin?"

A glass came into view, cutting off anymore conversation. A familiar voice drifting over as Lossa went a shade lighter. Rik. Ah feth. A tense glance to Rik as she weighed her options. She could stay. Be miserable. Get drunk. Probably start a scene. Or she could cut her losses now and head out.

The latter was definitely more appealing.

"I. I was getting ready to head out actually. Let Briana have a peaceful night." Clenching the glass tight and stepping back.

Coward. Tell them off. Make them leave you alone.

"I should. Drop this off." Noticing the glass in hand again as she scanned for a footman.

GZYmvrk.png

3.png

Briana_Div_2.png

Wearing: XoXo | Equipment: Lightsaber | Location: Naboo, Gala | Tag: Aiden Rennek Aiden Rennek
Briana-Side_Pic.png

Under any other circumstance, Briana would have picked up on Aiden's presence right away, but her attention had been momentarily pulled in the direction of a brooding Gatz and a disoriented Lossa. Both of them had been going through a lot recently, and Briana, caught up in the whirlwind of recent events, couldn't offer the comfort and support she wished to provide—especially with the onset of war and various other pressing matters. More times than not, she felt like she was precariously balancing on a thin energy thread amidst a cosmic gale, battling to keep herself upright.

A stab of guilt lanced through her. She'd hoped the evenings get together would be the distraction they all needed, but the bombardment of emotions breaching through her mental shields made her feel as though she'd somehow missed the mark. That it wasn't enough.

On the verge of moving towards them, a pressure at her waist halted her motion, pulling her instead into a strong, familiar embrace. At first, she remained quite stiff against the hard planes of Aiden's chest, but slowly melted into the feeling as recognition finally washed over her.

"Why so glum?"

"I'm not trying to be, really." she sighed, her willowy arms finding their way around his neck as she turned to face him, subtly nodding in the direction of her troubled cousin who was now seemingly attempting to drain the open bar itself, and Gatz, who'd only moments before looked like he was about to throw down and was now taking purposeful strides in her cousins direction with a tall, purple-haired woman that she wasn't familiar with, in tow.

"It's just hard, and tonight was supposed to be a break, you know? To help all of us forget and take our minds off things. But it seems the ones I care about the most are the ones I can't reach." She took a deep inhale and softly shook her head, as if physically trying to dislodge the burden of her worries. His offer to focus on the present resonated with her, and the idea of escaping the troubles, sounded more than a little appealing. "But, you've got a point. We deserve a little time to enjoy ourselves too." She was painfully aware that she couldn't solve every problem, certainly not all at once and definitely not in just one night. Both past and present troubles would just have to hold, at least for a little while.

Her petite hand nestled comfortably within his larger, calloused one, and Aiden's hopeful grin coaxed a genuine smile onto her lips. "Lead the way," she nodded, moving with him to the edge of the dancefloor where they waited for the next song to start. Briana didn't care if he couldn't spin her around with the finesse of a skilled dancer. All that mattered was his presence by her side and this shared moment of togetherness.

As the last dance finished and the introductory strains welcomed them to the floor, Briana briefly caught site of another face she'd hoped would come, but hadn't necessarily been expecting — having lost track of what stage he was at in his recovery amongst the hustle and bustle of planning tonight's event. She gave a small wave to Vizion Trozky Vizion Trozky , before being promptly whisked away at the pluck of a harp.

Last edited:

clawcraft_snow_sculpture.png

Naboo, Objective III
Tags: Silas Westgard Silas Westgard , Colette Colette , Braze Braze , Valery Noble Valery Noble , Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble

shield_core_divider_NEW.png

"Excuse me Jasper, allow me to deal with these brats"

"See?" Jasper shouted back with a smirk. "I told you you'd need the handicap!"

There was a new threat though in the Noble children now. Silas hadn't been very far into his build at all, but even still he had a fair amount of momentum taken out of his sails. With the beginnings of wings going onto the chassis of his sculpture, Jasper didn't want to suffer the same fate. It was time to improvise.

"Knight Toth," he began, "Shift your focus to creating a barrier around the sculpture. I'm going to reinforce the snow."

"Ten-four, big kahuna," the Togruta nodded with a lazy salute.

From there, Jasper retrieved some ink from his pocket, opening the vial before scrawling a rune onto the palm of his hand with his index finger, a surprisingly coherent one at that. He had gotten better at working with only one hand after having to break out of that weird cloning facility with Braze.

Freeze.

Force energy would flow into the rune and out into the snow, binding the previously fluffy crystals together to give the structure a far more rigid form. Enough to deter any damage from rambunctious children, he hoped, if the walls were ineffective.

Jalen, meanwhile, noticed a shift in Braze. He seemed... uneasy, his aura trying to push back the memory of something in regards to the healed injury on his hand. It seemed that was something that he shouldn't pry at, so Jalen didn't. Instead he made sure to focus on the other things that the boy had said.

"You can 'see' a lot of things, can't you?"

"I wouldn't say see," he noted. "More feel. The trouble most people have is percieved restriction, I find. The force moves through everything, and thus should be felt everywhere. This takes form in pockets of energy that are people, objects, emotions. Islands of data that you can interpret. Things start to become blurry when you think they should. The limitations become your own mind, or sometimes..." Jalen grinned, tapping at the bridge of Braze's nose, right between his eyes. "What you're told by your senses. For you that could be sight, but the same is true of smell, touch, the things you hear. It's this that you need to move past."

He shrugged, sitting down next to Braze and patting his droid companion on the head, who continued to beep out melodic nothings in warm reaction.

"I figure I'll teach people how to heal better when I get my degree," Jalen decided. "I can only do so much as one person, y'know? If I teach others how to heal, that means I can keep healing even after I can't physically do so myself. Who knows, maybe I'll get a good extra thousand years out."

It was all about the long term.

As Braze absorbed Jalen's insights about the Force, the idea of perceiving through feeling, not just sight, made sense. Jalen's wisdom affected Braze, awakening a little more than intellectual curiosity.

It all made very logical sense in truth. But then it happened- something Braze didn't expect. Jalen lightly tapped the bridge of Braze's nose, and a wave of unexpected warmth cascaded through him. Braze felt a heated pink flushed warmth spread over the bridge of his nose and to the tips of his ears. His nose twitched like a rabbit before Braze moved a gloved hand to cover the spot that had been tapped.

"You don't need a degree to teach people," Braze said softly, his voice soft and subdued with admiration. "Leaving a lasting impression, building a legacy that positively outlives you... that's a commendable pursuit; an admirably noble goal," he added, his contemplative as he glanced away moving to fuss at his sleeves and adjust his cloak moving to pet the kitten in a repetitive motion as he shifted his position in the snow before a darting gaze settled on the spade once more picking it up and moving to continue carving details.

They couldn't let the other teams win- not at something Braze so often practiced in the private of his dorm.

yY25iSp.png
Ship: The Red Night
Outfit: Tux

Weapons:
Objective: A Night to Remember
Tag: Closed | Eloise Dinn Eloise Dinn Lossa Darcuhl Lossa Darcuhl Rik Perris Rik Perris

Well, if nothing else panned out well tonight (and Gatz suspected it wouldn't) then at least he'd done a good thing, and introduced another lonely person to a potential friend. Eloise made a friendly enough greeting, he thought. Now, if he could get Lossa to stop downing champaign like it was going out of style...

He held back a sigh. Gatz wasn't in the mood to handle anyone else's problems tonight. He had too many of his own, and too few people gave a damn. But he wouldn't turn away from someone in need. He played that mantra in his head over and over, day in and day out. And so far, it had worked to keep him on the straight and narrow.

And this was Lossa. She was one of the few people he'd always make time for.

Another gentleman made his way over to their little group. If Gatz had been the jealous type, he might have felt threatened. The man was good-looking, and clearly was acquainted with Lossa. But, right now, Gatz cared little if Lossa had other paramours. She was distressed again, and he was worried, and that was all that really mattered in the end.

As it turned out, Gatz did agree with the man. Briana had a whole party to worry about. While he would have liked a moment with the only friend who understood what he was going through, she had a lot on her plate, and she deserved to enjoy the party too. So he stuffed down his bruised feelings, and turned back to the problem at hand—a problem he was determined to solve.

"Gatz Derrevar." He offered the man his hand, "and as it turns out... I agree. Briana deserves one night of peace."

As if she could have that with me bouncing around in her head. Gatz felt a little guilty at that realization. He had no right to Briana's time. Not when she had to deal with him constantly.

"Hey Lo?" Gatz smiled at Lossa, which wasn't particularly hard for him to do, "I was thinking about stepping into the courtyard, and getting a little air. Could you show me the way? I'm not exactly familiar with this mansion."

An absolute lie. He knew this mansion as if he'd grown up in it. Hell, if he tried, he could probably navigate it blindfolded.

But he was trying to give Lossa an excuse to step away from the party, without feeling shameful about it.

clawcraft_snow_sculpture.png

Naboo, Objective III
Tags: Braze Braze

Jalen_Blade_Divider.png

Jalen lightly tapped the bridge of Braze's nose, and a wave of unexpected warmth cascaded through him. Braze felt a heated pink flushed warmth spread over the bridge of his nose and to the tips of his ears. His nose twitched like a rabbit before Braze moved a gloved hand to cover the spot that had been tapped.

Jalen sighed. He felt this, of course, experiencing a wave of guilt for a brief moment. Not one that would be felt around him. He understood emotions well enough to hide his away, even in the force. Braze was young, and clearly very impressionable. Jalen felt that he was the last person in the galaxy that he should feel any sort of admiration for.

"There are some things that I do require a degree to teach," Jalen frowned. "I know you're not a healer, but it's a lot more complicated than just using the force to magic problems away. I am nowhere close to educated enough to perform an emergency field organ transplant, or graft on new skin tissue, or anything that takes a higher amount of skill and dedication. It's not exactly a field that you get to be naturally good at. I appreciate the sentiment, but there are some things that you can't figure out through trial and error alone... Not without getting someone killed."

That was his ultimate goal in the end of the day: Saving lives. He couldn't play around with the lives of people to learn these skills. One mistake could send someone who had a longer life to live to an early grave. As a medic, Jalen was the half-way point between life and death. He'd rather not be the reaper too.

"You have an air of experience about you," he noted. "There are some things you've seen that other Jedi your age probably haven't... but you haven't seen everything. Charging in head-first comes with a cost."

The young man let out a soft exhale, his empty eyes staring off into the abyss.

"Life is a very fragile thing."

"You-Eloise? Do you have a brother? Or like. A Cousin?"

Eloise’s left eye briefly twitched. Not only had the Zeltron completely dodged her question (for reasons Eloise was at a loss to understand, considering it was nothing more than an attempt at friendly conversation), now she was asking about her family? Well, if it had anything to do with her folks, it just had to mean bad news. It always did when it came to the Dinns. “I take it you’ve met my brother Marcus,” she replied dryly. “What did he do this time?

Eloise didn’t even notice Rik until he introduced himself. She also learned that the blond she had spoken to earlier was named Gatz. His name sounded familiar. Was he another Jedi? Given how Lossa had reacted, she decided not to ask.

Despite having brought her over here, Gatz proceeded to invite Lossa outside with him. Presumably he wanted them to be alone together, though Rik seemed intent on tagging along. Eloise supposed the invitation was open to her as well, but she had by now picked up on Lossa’s champagne-swilling angst and the weird dynamic between the two men, who both seemed caught up in the Zeltron’s pheromonal magnetism. She had no interest in getting involved with any of it, not even as a passive bystander watching the drama unfold.

No thanks,” she said, pulling her cloak tighter around her. “I’d rather not be out in the cold any longer.

Valery Noble Valery Noble / Silas Westgard Silas Westgard

"Yuh-" Colette began before a ball struck her back. "Hhhuh?"

Aeryn got away and the Nexu crumbled for a moment longer in its confusion before it pushed itself onto its hindlegs and scanned the field until it locked eyes with it. As it would turn out there was something much worse than a nexu on the battlefield…

… It was the infamous Stink Guard. The stinkiest draw in the west.

Frustration flared in Colette's mind for a moment longer as she considered how to pay him back for this act of retribution. For a moment she considered picking up a snowball of her own, maybe freeze it just enough to hurt but keep it soft enough so that it bruised him. Maybe aim for his head, or maybe his pelvis since it was a bigger target. Or rather, well, her real pelvic target most likely wasn't.

Bah. Forget about it.

The nexu went right back onto all fours again and began to chase after the children again. It wasn't worth it. The idea of striking back at Westgard of all people would mean giving him more attention than he deserved.

Now… Where were those kids?

wb1.png

TAGS:
Jalen Kai'el Jalen Kai'el
alexboarder.png

"Life is a very fragile thing."
Braze's thoughtful gaze lingered on Jasper for a moment, reflecting on the fleeting nature of life and the conflicts he had already faced in his young life. "It is," he agreed softly with Jalen. "Life can be over far too quickly..." His voice trailed off, laden with the weight of his experiences and the reminder of mortality.

Returning his focus to Jalen, Braze continued, "I understand all of that. Maybe I'm not using the right words... But there's always something new to teach, something new to learn. We never stop learning, no matter our age, if we're open to it." His tone was gentle, conveying his belief in the endless possibilities of growth and learning.

Braze nodded in agreement with Jalen's aspirations. "Healing, teaching others to heal... that's a direct way to create a legacy that positively impacts the world. It must feel rewarding when things go well." His eyes conveyed respect for Jalen's chosen path.

"You could also write books, share your knowledge and experiences with future healers," Braze suggested, envisioning the lasting impact such contributions could make.

He then paused, considering the weight of responsibility that came with such a role. "It's a lot of responsibility, though. It's easy to get caught up in 'could haves' and 'should haves' if things don't go as planned."

Braze's expression softened as he petted the small kitten, his thoughts turning introspective. "But remember, if you've done your best, that's all anyone can ask for, right?" His question held a reassuring tone.

Shifting the conversation to a lighter note, Braze mentioned his own pursuits. "I've chosen artistic expression and personal integrity. They might seem small compared to medicine, but they're important to me."

Seeking to further lift the mood, Braze inquired about Jalen's future aspirations. "Do you have plans for the Knight Trials? Have you completed any yet?" His tone was now lively and interested, eager to steer their conversation towards a more optimistic topic.

Last edited:

Kahlil_Div2.png

"You can take a picture of our victory."

That was all Aris was going to say on that as he focused on the sculpting part more. The various bases, the water that would look like it was flowing and yet was in actuality just ice. He had a lot of plans. Seszil now worked to sharpen some of the edges, cleanly cutting where they needed under his guidance.

Elsewhere, Kahlil had taken to letting Vera lead. For the most part. He chuckled at the mention of laser eyes before shaking his head. "We're not giving Master Yoda laser eyes, Vera. There are no Jedi with that ability, I promise you."

Valery Noble Valery Noble | Silas Westgard Silas Westgard | Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el | Braze Braze

Tags: Open to interact

Makko was feeling slightly embarrassed. He was wearing the same suit he had worn to the Golden Orchid dance. Even though he had some of his credits from Denon, he didn't have much of an income to replace them and had to resist the temptation to spend more on clothes.

Tink, tink, tink

Cora hadn't seen him as she tried to sneak around the crowd, but he spotted her. His embarrassment simply danced away. He grinned, he chuckled to himself. Then one eyebrow rose on its own.

Oh. Strange time to learn something about himself.

Feeling a familiar sense of joy, and hearing the laughter outside, Makko would slowly make his way towards the courtyard to see what the Noble family was up to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom