Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Clubbing

Living In Color
Codex Judge

Iris_Sig.png

The Mirage.

High end clients. VIP only. It was the type of club only the richest could get into. Or those with connections. And Iris had connections. That being Briana Sal-Soren Briana Sal-Soren , who helped her sneak inside before taking off herself to do.. Whatever it was people did in clubs. She didn't know. What she did know? She was here. She wanted to have fun. She wanted to relax. Dressed in the Creamsicle Dress made by none other than Thelma Goth Thelma Goth she hung by the bar. Glanced through the menu of drinks before glancing to the bartender. Offered a smile.

"I guess something sweet?" The woman raised a brow, but shrugged and went to making a drink. Once it was handed over, Iris took it up in her heavily scarred hand, took a sip. Smiled. "That's good!"

"Yeah, we only make the best here?" The raised brow didn't lower. Iris nodded. Right. High end club. Fit in.

"Right. Thank you."

Iermin the Hutt

I

CLUBBING

The long, golden pipe within his mouth blew smoke into the atmosphere of Club Mirage. As Ozzmo Gorensla Sozza had moved through the entrance to bud shoulders with the Galactic Elite who ran the galaxy from the shadows. He would not be respected within the Hutt Community if he didn't have the resources and connections to back him up. Although there wasn't much of a community left after the Bryn'adul Empire smashed through hutt space to expand their empire. Those surviving hutt clans formed the Hutt Republic with his mentor Paranoda Mancheron Basil being among them. Although rarely do the Hutt Species work together for long and the Republic vanished without a second thought.

Ozzmo had the opportunity to become a considerable player within Hutt Space. His yellow eyes gazed over from person to person looking for anyone of value to present themselves before him. Drool flooded from his mouth at a rapid pace which made his considerable body odor even worse. While window shopping through the crowd, a single individual stood out in the form of Iris Arani Iris Arani who was currently ordering a drink from the high class barkeep.

Moving towards the counter to order himself something. "The Great Ozzmo will have 12 Boga Nogas with a Corellian Twist." He demanded without fault. Putting down the proper coinage from a small purse on his arm. "Right." The woman responded with an eye roll but handed him the drinks anyway without saying anything more.

Taking a gulp from the first glass as the contents disappeared.

fef9010cd8af59b9ac085cb1d9cc51d9.jpg

The Mirage, Coruscant
Tags: Iris Arani Iris Arani , Ozzmo the Hutt, Open

Toby_Divider.png

"And you have this heirloom in your home?"

"Course I do..." A drunk human mumbled in response. "Practically a steal, it was."

"I'll keep that in mind..." Toby nodded. "Enjoy your evening."

As Toby left the drunken man to his drink, he quickly whipped out a note pad, scribbling down all the information that he had gathered from the individual. The man was a senator, one who had made a habit of stealing the prized possessions of his fellow politicians to sell on the black market. Thankfully, the job was pretty straight forward. The Mirage was VIP access, but Toby simply wrote himself an invite from the sleeper hit DJ
Nine Ball, using the funds from his album to persuade his way in. He wasn't too fancy, just a nice navy blue suit and his trademark hat, which was always in pristine condition. Then, everything fell into place. It was, admittedly, one of the easier gigs he had taken. The pay would surely be good as well. With time to kill, Toby figured he may as well enjoy the atmosphere a little longer. He made his way up to the counter, where Iris Arani Iris Arani and newly arriving Ozzmo the Hutt were situated. Toby waded his way past the Hutt.

"Apologies," he paused to state before taking a seat at the counter. "A glass of Bespin Sparkle, thanks."

He quickly flipped through his investigation notes one last time before tucking it into his jacket and taking his wine. Toby was starting to get the hang of this investigator thing. Perhaps he was finally ready to start going after bigger crimes...

Last edited:
"The Great Ozzmo will have 12 Boga Nogas with a Corellian Twist."

Yula rolled her eyes, not even bothering to hide her distaste for the Hutt's…strange order. And for the Hutt himself.

"Right." She intoned sardonically, and went to work filling a dozen mugs with the smuggler's ale. A popular drink on Nar Shaddaa, which made sense given who she was serving. Yula collected the credits without so much as a word, deftly slipping a few coins into her pocket for her trouble. The trouble of performing her temp job.

"A glass of Bespin Sparkle, thanks."

"You got it, boss."

Rich people liked it when you called them that. Perusing the shelf of higher-than-high-end bottles, it took her a moment to find the bubbly drink. At which point, she spied a familiar face from the periphery of her vision. A double take, and yup, that was Iris Arani Iris Arani being served by a coworker.

Yula fought the urge to duck as she poured the glass of sparkling wine, passing it over to the young man with a vague smile.

Untying her apron, she mumbled something about going on a smoke break.

The Mirage, Coruscant
Tags: Iris Arani Iris Arani , Yula Perl Yula Perl , Ozzmo the Hutt

Toby_Divider.png

"You got it, boss."

"Boss?" Toby remarked with a grin. "That's a new one. Wealthy blokes love it when people call 'em that. I'm afraid that ain't me."

It most certainly wasn't Toby. He was a bottom feeder straight out of the Coruscant underworld who lived out of his ship and slugged it out with sleemos for a living. There certainly wasn't anything glamorous about the life he lived, but he certainly did enjoy his line of work. He accepted his drink, beginning to scan the club for potential points of interest.

There was always the Hutt. Cartel affiliated, no doubt. If the slug got drunk enough, maybe some high-profile intel could slip. Then there was the young woman to his left. She was... odd. Toby got a sense that there was something unique about her, but he couldn't explain what it was. To be fair, he always got that feeling when he encountered interesting people. Simply his luck at work. Maybe he'd strike up a conversation, see if it could open doors for future investigations. For now, he'd simply wait.

Iermin the Hutt

I

CLUBBING

Ozzmo was just about to pick up his second glass of Boga Noga with a Corellian Twist. When he spotted Toby Russen Toby Russen taking up a place beside him and ordering a Bespin Sparkle. He had good choice in wine if nothing else. Although his eye was drawn towards Yula Perl Yula Perl behind the counter who had served him his order and taken his coinage. She was a zeltron if he had his species knowledge correct. It was strange seeing them work in establishments that required full dress.

She and the man next to him engaged in quite a bit of conversation with one another for a brief moment.

"This is certainly an odd profession for a zeltron to get into? Isn't being fully clothed a taboo among your kind." He laughed with quite a bellow once their conversation was finished as drool went all over the place. He wanted to antagonize her a bit. Picking up his second glass and drinking the contents in a rather carefree manner as the liquid barely hit his mouth and decided to flow down his tan underbelly.

Ozzmo wasn't worried about being harmed within the club, for their were many people within the Hutt Space Consortium that would just love a high class bounty.

Iris Arani Iris Arani

Ozzmo the Hutt was correct. Many members of the Hutt Space Consortium were inside the Club Mirage. Neither the Hutt nor other members of the Consortium concerned the man known as Sars Sarad though.

The Music was loud, the bodies many ensuring that the atmosphere was hot and drinks flowed freely.

Seated in a VIP Area that he claimed for himself, Sarad dressed in the duster that settled overtop his attire was served by a Twi'lek. The Waitress was serving Sarad a drink, pouring it into a glass from a pitcher filled with 'Phattro' which he'd accept...

"You need anything else Hon?"

...silence answered while Sarad took a sip from the purple hued drink then, seeing something from the corner of his eye which sparked his interest as well as his memory he'd have replied....

"Only information."

"Bottle service comes with being VIP Babe but anything else will cost you extra."

...Sarad was quick to offer her a stick with credit that would see her well compensated for anything she told him then asked...

"That Zeltron, what's her name?"

...the Twi'lek looked, directed towards Yula Perl Yula Perl who had untied her apron and looked to be moving from behind the bar...

"Her name's Yula."

"Nice name."

"Anything else Hon?"

"No. Leave the Pitcher."

...the Twi'lek left the pitcher of Phattro on a low table that occupied the center of the area where Sarad was seated, couches positioned all around it. Sarad stayed seated, sipping from his drink one more time.

v3Z5JPy.png

THE HUNTER-KNIGHT
HOUSE TROZKY
CLUB MIRAGE - CORUSCANT
Yula Perl Yula Perl | Ozzmo the Hutt | Iris Arani Iris Arani | Open
div-goldiguess.png
He was only here out of necessity.

It was an incredibly rare thing that all of his siblings should have need of being elsewhere all at once, on top of general management being ill, but it was what it was. You couldn't schedule sickness.

And rather than being secluded from the clientele and staff, he was walking the floor. Just passing by the bar as the Hutt commented on the temp's manner of dress. He stepped up beside the Hutt, placed a hand on the bar counter, offering the Zeltron a brief glance before he turned his attention to the Hutt.

"I wouldn't suggest antagonising and stereotyping the staff," Never mind what a Hutt was doing in the Senate District - that was a separate thing altogether, "What brings you all the way out to the Core, Mx...?"

He wasn't up on the 'Who's Who' of Hutt Space and didn't have the slightest idea where to begin as to what to call them. Fine, he'd go first. The Brentaalan Knight gestured to himself.

"Vizion Trozky."

Mister Trozky was his father, maybe even his older brother, but not him.

KG6LOaY.jpg
It wasn't something he did often anymore, but of course, his cousin Briana Sal-Soren Briana Sal-Soren had pestered him into it once again. The more things change, the more they stay the same, it seemed. Family was quirky that way. Well, at least his was. He was used to the whole fancy, bourgeois type of lifestyle, even if he never really felt as if it were for him. but that didn't mean he couldn't find a way to enjoy himself now and again. He was garbed in a suit made of the finest Nubian wool, woven so painstakingly slow that it flowed like silk. His feet were clad in black square-toed loafers, made from only the best Corellian leather, and the shirt under his jacket, whilst looking plain enough, was made from some of the rarest Alderanian cotton and cashmere blend. If he was going to go to such a place, he was going to dress the part.

He was an Ee'everwest, after all.​

Moving past the throngs of sentients trying to get in through the doors, he walked up to the rather large Gamorean bouncer, and stretched out his hand as if to shake it. And as the bouncer did, Luric slipped him a rather large sum of credits subtly, to which the Gamorean smiled, or at least what could be considered a smile, and moved to the side enough to let the Atrisian pass by. Making his way inside, he wondered just when Bri would make herself known, although knowing her, she would not be hard to miss. He took stock of those around, and reached out within the Force, however subtle. He could sense his cousin's pressence, even though he could not readily see her. She always had a flair for the dramatic, she'll pop up out of nowhere soon enough he thought to himself with a bit of a chuckle.

He did however, see one familiar face at the bar, speaking to a rather corpulent example of a Hutt. He'd say hello to Vizion Trozky Vizion Trozky soon enough, but something else caught his eye before he took another step. Is that... it is Iris Arani Iris Arani , just... wow... he thought to himself as he made his way toward Iris, smiling warmly as he always did. Yet something about Luric seemed to loosen up in the way he held himself, in the way he moved. "Hello there, Iris. You look amazing tonight, if I might be so bold." he said, his voice much more smooth and less formal than usual. He took up at the bar next to her, leaning against it, blocking the view of Ozzmo the Hutt in the process. Looking to the bartender, he tapped the bar-top. "A glass of rose-wine, ice cold, if you please." He then reached into an inner pocket of his suit jacket, and pulled out a small cred-chit of his own. "Anything the lovely Miss Iris wants for the rest of the night, is my treat."

div-orange.png

Outfit: Dress
Tags: Open to interaction

"Rose, are you sure about this dress? It seems a lot different to my normal style..." Kat complained while she adjusted the dress while on call with her sister.

"Well, you dress for dingy clubs, cantinas and such. This is meant to be a nice, exclusive place I got you access to! If you are going to stick around in Coruscant for significant amount of time, the least you could do is check this place out!" Rose countered, "and if it as exclusive as it states then you need to dress appropriately, especially if you are representing me." Rose was always determined to style Kat up, it was why Kat work more outfits than just her old, weathered mechanic clothes.

Kat grumbled for a bit and checked herself out in the mirror, "come on, you can see my abs in this!" Kat moaned, she hadn't really wore an outfit that showed off her athletic body.

"Well that's a good thing! I mean, I am sure there are plenty of women who love abs on a partner. Also, how do you have abs, aren't you meant to be a healer?!" There was a tone of jealousy in Rose's voice, Kat couldn't help but smirk when she heard that since she had always been the one jealous of her more attractive sister.

Letting her sister see her in the call, "well, unlike you, I keep up the Echani training and then there's some Jedi training I have been doing on the side. No sparring partners, so don't start leaping to conclusions you. Just personal fitness training, especially needed if I am gunna try training Padawans someday." Kat explained as she braided and tied her hair in a few different ways.

"Well, you try finding the time as a mother. Lily just been chaotic lately, got some of our brothers and your fighting spirit, so maybe you should visit and help her hone her skills. Check whether she has Force potential too?" There was an interesting question that caught Kat off guard.

"You think she might be Force Sensitive?" Kat asked stunned, Rose shrugged clearly unsure but it left Kat in deep thought and figuring things out. For another night though. She had to head to this new club for now at least.

-------​

Arriving at the club, Kat growled that she should have fought harder to switch to lower heels, these were just impractical to walk in, let alone fight in and she didn't know if this place would end up with some kind of a brawl. It happened at other establishments on Coruscant. Flashing the guard her VIP pass that Rose had sent her, Kat was able to get inside and headed straight for the bar. She had a decent paying job at a local hospital doing some healing when she wasn't working in the Temple so she figured that she could spend some cash.

"Best Corellian whisky you got, large measure." Kat requested at the bar before she surveyed the area and tried to see who else might be around to interact with or have an enjoyable evening with.

Iermin the Hutt

I

CLUBBING

Yula Perl Yula Perl had yet to respond to his comments which only caused him to laugh some more. Until the sound of Vizion Trozky Vizion Trozky voice drew his focus away from the zeltron by offering a polite suggestion that he shouldn't mess with the staff. The man clearly didn't know to whom he was by his tone of voice. Back in Ancient Times, the Hutt Cartel was feared across the galaxy for their ruthlessness. Now they barely got any respect from others within the galaxy after the Bryn'adul Empire came and went.

"Me stereotype? I have no idea what you are talking about." Ozzmo lied rather obviously, not trying to hide the fact. Taking another long spice smoke as it filled the area between them. Another drink was soon gone and another as he chugged them without care making quite a lot of disgusting noises while doing so. The man soon introduced himself as Vizion Trozky and asked him what brought him all the way out here to the Core of the Galactic Alliance.

"You should know that I am GREAT OZZMO" He explained with much gusto like he was some legendary figure from galactic history. "As to why I am all the way out here in the Galactic Alliance's Heart, it should be quite obvious." Ozzmo further added raising his last glass of boga noga to symbolize his point. The Galactic Core always served the best beverages compared to Hutt Space whose best drink was either Boga Noga or some off brand stuff imported from the south. Never anything like the fancy establishments on Coruscant.

His gaze was drawn over the man towards Iris Arani Iris Arani but his vision was soon blocked by Luric Ee'everwest Luric Ee'everwest who took a stance next to her. Then he spotted another in the form of Kat Decoria Kat Decoria ordering her own drink from the barkeepers.

While he had no desire to drink himself into a gutter in some underworld cantina ever again, Aiden still enjoyed spending what little free time he had exploring the Coruscant nightlife. And with his life back on track, and after collecting a few paychecks from his military service, he could afford to enter some clubs with higher standards. Last night it was the... he couldn't even remember, it had been way too wild, but today he decided to check out the Mirage after Briana had recommended it to him.

Dressed nicely, but not overly formal, Aiden stepped through the doors and looked around the mostly neon-lit club with a slight grin on his lips. He hadn't spotted Briana yet, who he wanted to find and ask for a dance, but there was more than enough to do until then. If only he could use the Force as she did, and just detect her with his brain no matter where she was.

They called it 'sensing' people if he remembered correctly.

For now, Aiden decided to head for one of the bars this club had to offer and ordered himself a glass of Corellian whiskey. He leaned back, raised it to his lips for a sip, and just watched the people around him. From those dancing to those looking to score a number — all of it was extremely amusing, and soon enough, he'd be a part of it all too.

The Mirage, Coruscant
Tags: Yula Perl Yula Perl , Ozzmo the Hutt, Vizion Trozky Vizion Trozky , Sars Sarad Sars Sarad , etc...

Toby_Divider.png

"You should know that I am GREAT OZZMO"

"Interesting," Toby piped up with a grin. "Such a bold place to admit your identity."

The Umbaran took a swig of his wine, not even bothering to turn back to the Hutt. He was an investigator, one who prided himself with knowing every little detail in a present space. Toby had a pretty good grasp on the situation.

"For a little context," he began, "Trozky is the name of the family that owns the establishment, so I'd wager this man has some level of authority. It's also come to my attention that there are a few individuals in this establishment with active bounties do to Hutt Cartel collaboration. A laughable amount if you ask me. See, what you fail to recognize is that this isn't the underbelly. We're in the Rotunda Zone, my friend. There are Jedi and Defense Force members off duty in this establishment, and the elite don't particularly like it when Cartel types parade around in their side of town."

Toby glanced back for a moment, making direct eye contact with with Sars Sarad. The Investigator knew who he was. On the Consortium payroll and an Imperial collaborator.

"So much as a word slips out," the investigator continued, a smug grin still plastered on his face, "And this place is swarmed with police and DF troopers from the local garrison. If you have any sense of self preservation, I suggest you play nice and listen to the staff."

Bri4_1.png

Briana_Div.png

Wearing: XoXo
Equipment: N/A
Tag: Aiden Rennek Aiden Rennek

Due to a litany of rigorous Jedi training, various war related efforts, and the oft strangling reins of familial duty, Briana Sal-Soren didn't exactly have the time in her busy schedule to attend frivolous social scenes, legitimately unable to recall when the last time it was that she'd had a night out that wasn't born out of some dutiful necessity. To let her hair down, as it were.

But for Iris, Briana made time, rearranging her schedule until she'd successfully cleared an evening for them.

The Mirage had been an easy place of choice.

Local, upscale... she figured Iris could meet at least some half-decent individuals, more so than she would in some seedy underground bar of questionable taste. Never mind that it was an exclusive guestlist - for what did that matter when your family shared a personal connection that spanned generations with the owners themselves? Though her colorful friend believed Briana had masterfully snuck her inside, in reality, it was the convenient turning of a blind eye that let them waltz through without incident.

Once inside, Briana stayed with Iris long enough to ensure the night was started off right, then stepped off in search of one of the elder Trozky's for a quick 'pop-in hello', before her other invited guest arrived. Despite the strained relationship between her and Vizion, she still considered herself close to the rest of his family and saw no reason to avoid them, though perhaps they'd opted to avoid her, as neither of the two elder Trozky's could be found working their usual social orbits.

The distressing idea only briefly flitted through her mind before a familiar tug pulled at her conscious, effectively distracting her - the pleasure of Aiden's company dispelling any negative thoughts or emotions trying to take root.

Briana pushed her way through the throngs of sweaty bodies with the practiced ease of someone who'd attended one-too many crowded events in her life, the click-clack of her black stilettos drowned out in the noise as she approached the bar where a certain Corellian had perched himself, briefly taking note of the other individuals who'd arrived since she'd left earlier, some of which were being blocked from view by the rather substantial Hutt. Which was... interesting, to say the least, but not something she dwelled on.

Thick coal lashes flickered upwards to Aiden as she leaned in against the bar, letting her hand rest against his arm, her cool blue gaze warming as their eyes met. "Hey there, handsome," her rosebud lips bent into a wry smile, tugging at the faint dimple in her cheek. "starting without me, hm?" she tapped the bar to put in her own order, going with, 'whatever he's having', a golden liquid tumblr promptly sliding her way.

"Cheers," she murmured, before pressing the lowball glass to her lips - and, oh. It was definitely Corellian, with that unmistakable nasty kick at the end. Just when you thought it wasn't half bad. Her expression gave a slight wince as she felt it, though she managed to avoid the involuntary cough that accompanied it. "Shiraya almighty," she cursed, "that's terrible." she laughed softly, her nose crinkling some. "I like it."

Briana_Div.png

Last edited:

Iermin the Hutt

I

CLUBBING

Ozzmo was just about to comment some more towards Vizion Trozky Vizion Trozky when Toby Russen Toby Russen spoke to him from his other side. It would seem like he was trying to bully the hutt into respecting the workers within the establishment by commenting on the fact that the Trozky Family owned the building. And warned him that this was not the underbelly of Coruscant but the Rotunda Zone. A puff of smoke blew out again as he laughed at the mention of the police smashing through the door.

"You think I'd be dumb enough to not realize where I am on this planet?." He posed a hypothetical question. "Sure the Police and Defense Force can barge down the door and arrest me. But I think they are rather preoccupied with the more important incident down in 1313 to worry about a hutt drinking in a club" Ozzmo said with a rather dismissive gesture, as he was unconcerned about Law Enforcement breaking down the door to arrest him or anyone else connected with the Criminal Underworld for that matter.

"What about you? I'm sure that the police would love to catch a suspicious individual lurking around."

He redirected the question towards him instead as he drank his eleventh glass of Boga Noga with a corellian twist.

CLUB MIRAGE - CORUSCANT
-
There wasn't much more to tell after the Twi'lek Waitress had left the VIP Area.

He sat, he drank, he watched.

The Phattro was for color and though the purple hued liquid was cool and refresh Sarad only nursed the beverage in his hand. The Pitcher that sat on the low table in front of him wouldn't have needed to be filled for some time. He'd maintain the bottle service when required so as not to arouse to much suspicion in that regard though his attire didn't blend well with the rest crowded in here.

To the average onlooker he was just a man, looking slightly out of place by way of his duster reclining back on one of the couches in the area where he'd sat himself down. From where he was positioned he was perfectly situated to see the mingling that went on around him but most of that didn't interest him. Even the Zeltron, Yula Perl Yula Perl who was his primary focus was only one in what was transforming into a sea of presences he could detect.

The Mirage was absolutely swimming with them, the Force-Sensitives; people who had a connection with the unseen tapestry. He wagered many of them had some amount of training too, this was Coruscant after all and it was the seat of Jedi Power.

Ozzmo the Hutt probably didn't know he was here, somewhere in the background and that suited him well. When Sarad wasn't on the trail of someone he often moonlit as an Enforcer for Gorba the Hutt Gorba the Hutt and even worked with the Empire, collecting their credits in the past. He didn't need the Hutt to point him out to the likes of others though, especially in a place like this.

Actually Sarad was reasonably proficient at hiding himself, he often diminished his presence in the force until it was beneficial for him to reveal himself.

Sometimes it paid to be hidden until it didn't.

For most, clubbing was an expensive hobby - for Desric, it was arguably a business expense.

Chuckling politely at his conversation partner's parting remark, the Serennian raised an uncalloused hand in farewell. "A pleasure, as always. Do give the Senator my regards, I know she's been very busy with committee work - and the vote back home." A vote that would not be hurt by a sizeable donation to her campaign fund.

Two entirely unrelated situations, naturally.

As if to emphasise the arguably, he moved over to the bar just in time to catch someone else's order. "That sounds lovely. One for me too - but let's start with a single measure." Corellian whiskey seemed appropriate now that he was back in the Core; the product of a homeworld he could barely remember and had only rarely visited.

Rather unusually, Desric was dressed in black trousers and a burgundy shirt - and had calibrated his hair to be black with red tips to match. As far as fashion choices went, the strict colour coding was odd but not entirely out there.

Kat Decoria Kat Decoria | Open​

"This is certainly an odd profession for a zeltron to get into? Isn't being fully clothed a taboo among your kind." He laughed with quite a bellow once their conversation was finished as drool went all over the place.

Yula blinked as the Hutt's spittle sprayed over her, some of it landing in her hair as stringy gobs. She wanted to vomit and throttle the slug at the same time.

Before her thoughts could come barreling from the end of a fist or concealed pistol, the gelatinous sleemo was intercepted by a tagteam duo of the young man who'd ordered the wine, and a newcomer who handled the situation with more grace than she certainly would have. They both raised an interesting point; just what was a Hutt doing this far into the Alliance's heart? Even without recognizing faces, the Force was practically thrumming in time with the bass given the amount of Jedi present. Or she'd presumed they were, at least.

Hairs on the back of her neck prickled at the sensation of a pair of eyes on her. She scanned the crowd, expecting to find herself being stared down by some Hutt enforcer.

Yula could keep her head if the situation called for it. She was also very, very petty.

"Can't imagine the Zeltron company you keep is very willing." Snorting, she reached to fill another glass from the Boga Noga tap.

"You know—I miscounted earlier. Only gave you eleven." She placed the mug on the counter in front of Ozzmo. With a grimace, she reached to wipe some of the Hutt's spit from her hair, accidentally knocking the glass over in the process. Upwards. Hard. And directly into his disgusting face. She didn't even have the grace to say oops.

She glanced towards Trozky, now identified as the owner of this swanky club. Ah shit. There went another temp gig.

Ozzmo the Hutt Toby Russen Toby Russen Vizion Trozky Vizion Trozky Sars Sarad Sars Sarad

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom