Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Winter Gala - Lifeday Event

1.png

Naboo
div-orange.png
Outfit: Dress and Winter Coat | Wedding Ring
Tag: Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Colette Colette

"You can take a picture of our victory."

Valery could just fall face-first into the snow and cry, right about now. <Babe... he doesn't want pictures anymore...> she whined to her husband, even though they were up against each other. Sure, it made a lot of sense for Aris to go all out and be focused, but Valery's heart cared more about the memories than the victories. Hopefully, the picture she took would still end up looking good enough.

"Alright, sorry for distracting you, sweetie. Let's beat them." If that's what it took to get his affection, she was going to destroy those other Nobles.

Valery, all of a sudden, was helping him make a lot of progress.

"Aris is making Mom sad again. Good, that'll slow her down," Vera theorized with a grin before her Dad shut down the idea of giving Master Yoda laser eyes. She figured he would, but he still got just a little glare for it. Giving him laser eyes would have been freeking awesome, but she guessed that a more accurate depiction would be better.

"I'm done with the pedestal, so we can start putting him on top!"

By the time Colette turned back around, the triplets were gone. Aeryn had taken advantage of Silas Westgard Silas Westgard and his distraction, and ran away to catch up with her siblings. The little Nobles knew they couldn't escape forever, though, so rather than hiding, they were waiting to ambush Colette.

All three of them hid behind a different statue along the path, they waited for Colette to get closer. It was likely their older sister would easily sense them, but they had no clue, and to their imagination, it was the perfect plan.

"Now!" Aeryn called out.

"Ahhh!" Aurra screeched.

"Get her!" Adam yelled as they all charged at her to wrestle.

2.png

Alicio Organa Alicio Organa - Open

August was a shameless turncoat. Rather than continue on to the next round of their arbitrary contest with dad, he went to mom. Amani pursed her lips to hide an amused smile, "Oh. Okay," Liana, however, wasn't having any of it.

"No!" She declared, "I'm with Mommy!" The girl turned around to try and follow, also opting for a crawling approach.

"Aw, and leave your dad all alone?" Amani outed and looked over at Alicio. Liana glanced over, and seemed to acknowledge his loneliness.

"…Okay," She spun around again as quickly as she had the first time, "I help Daddy win."

"We'll see about that," Amani chuckled sinisterly, and August harmonized. She helped him stand back up on his skates, and awaited Alicio and Liana.

Tag: Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania Vizion Trozky Vizion Trozky

Pip was content eating grapes and sitting there until he felt the gaze of ryana on him looking at her pip put another grape in his mouth and began chewing before grabbing the almost full bundle of grapes. Pulling it to himself he hopped down from the chair and ran to cora the small racyon tried hiding behind cora's leg rather unsuccessfully. As ryana walked up and crossed her arms staring at pip like a disgruntled mom looking at a child. Who was up to no good which pip usually was to ryanas defense cora im sorry if pip caused you any harm ryana said as she used the force to pick up pip and pull him into her hands. But grabbing the grapes out of pips hands storing them into her coat pocket pip chirped up in response.

no grapes for run aways now no back talk she said as pips ear lowered in defeat and he looked sad. As ryana held him as she stood with cora and vision.

clawcraft_snow_sculpture.png

Naboo, Objective III
Tags: Braze Braze

Jalen_Blade_Divider.png

"I've chosen artistic expression and personal integrity. They might seem small compared to medicine, but they're important to me."

"To each their own," Jalen shrugged. "The galaxy would be dull without flair. You should consider taking up motivational elevator speeches in your spare time."

He spoke with such confidence about things that were ultimately arbitrary. In the end of the day, Jalen didn't need a peptalk about where to go, but he liked the tenacity that it took to provide words of wisdom, or at least try to. He had his heart in the right place. That was a good start. Braze still had a long way to go, as did he.

"I've probably completed a fair amount of trials," Jalen admitted with a shrug. "But I think to some extent they're kind of arbitrary. It doesn't take much to argue that you've probably completed them in some way shape or form. I'm just waiting for the moment when I feel like I've completed them. That... hasn't happened quite yet. I'll need more time."

He was strong. Really strong. Since his outburst back in his youth that let him save Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania through telekinetic power, Jalen had been developing a greater understanding for the limitations of his own mind. It was terrifying, really, to have so much strength. It could hurt people, and nothing was a better indicator of this than his control over fire, the very thing that destroyed his childhood home and took his sight. It was just more evidence that told him he needed to learn how to keep it all under control.

For the sake of the lives around him.

"I'd rather not get into specifics," he decided. "The chances that your trials are anything like mine are astronomically slim. Some things you just gotta figure out yourself."

3.png
A NIGHT TO REMEMBER

VVVDHjr.png
Wearing: X
Equipment: Lightsaber
Tags: Lossa Darcuhl Lossa Darcuhl Gatz Derrevar Gatz Derrevar Eloise Dinn Eloise Dinn Ivalyn Yvarro Ivalyn Yvarro

He nodded when Gatz agreed with what he was putting forth; when the younger man thereafter directed his attention to Lossa and made the request he did, Rik just obscured his mouth with a sip from his glass for a second time. Not because he had any remote claim on the Zeltron, but because he saw things clearly.

[ Smart. ]

Swallowing and lowering the glass as Eloise spoke her disinterest in following them outdoors, Rik followed up with his intent to leave them, “Well, it’s good to see you again, Lossa, good to meet you, Gatz,” and he indicated the purple-haired girl with a short nod as he looked at her, “and you, Eloise,” then cast his gaze out over the ballroom, “You guys have a good evening.”

He wasn’t going to pass the night witnessing what was coalescing there. It was truly none of his business. No, he had a very specific reason for even making the trip all the way to Naboo, and as he wandered away from the small group of younger Jedi, he drained what was left in his glass in the process, and exchanged it for a fresh, full glass soon after. All the while, he parsed the dance floor with his eyes, seeking out the young heiress and hostess of this whole shindig. When he did spy Briana Sal-Soren Briana Sal-Soren , however, she appeared just about to join in on the dancing with what must be her beau.

“Good on her.”

He nodded appreciably - the guy looked the measure of a soldier even in civilian clothes, and for that Rik had nothing but respect. Even if that weren’t the case, he wouldn’t cut in; the night was still young and his modest intentions could wait. In light of this, Rik turned his gaze towards looking over the other attendees, seeing who else showed up to events like these. People-watching. Not quite the same as surveillance; after all, he wasn’t looking for anything in particular, just trying to fill time.

Until he wasn’t. For when he spotted the red-and-gold robed blonde, standing off to the side, it almost seamlessly came to be the case that, maybe, there was something in particular. What was such a vision of a woman doing alo--

"Ah."

--and that was when he saw the impeccably-dressed boy in her orbit as he came into the picture.

[ Not alone, then. ]

All of a sudden, her eyes turned in his general direction, then seemed to settle on him. Rik realised with immediate and abundant awareness that he had been staring, and responded swiftly to the look with a smile and a short tip of his head, raising his glass towards her. Being caught red-handed at such a thing might’ve caused him to feel embarrassment… oh, over a decade ago.

Now he owned it. Why hide the appreciation of beauty?

Last edited:
Seku wasn't exactly sure how she had made it on the guest list, and to be brutally honest, she wasn't sure if attending a Life Day gala on her own was really such a good idea. The last time she had attended any sort of a Life Day celebration, she and Alex StormWolf wound up crashing a party being held by....who was it?... Oh yes, Duchess Amalia Gwendolyn Anastasia Anrietta Teral of House Teral of Alderaan. After consuming enough Starshine Surprise to embalm a Hutt several times over, Seku had lost a game of strip Sabacc, and somehow ended up in the company of an attractive female Zygerrian smuggler named Nalah Tezan. After that...the details got rather fuzzy....and became extremely awkward the following morning when everyone at the party finally woke up from their semi comatose conditions.

Then again, Seku felt that she needed a distraction from her obsessive search into the whereabouts of the now long missing Alex StormWolf. Any sort of a distraction at all. Arriving at the gala, Seku discovered it was already well underway, and she was "fashionably late." Making her way to the bar, throwing caution to the wind....Seku ordered a glass of Starshine Surprise.

"Here's to you Alex, wherever the hell you are," she said, downing the potent drink. "Wishing you were here."

TAGS- OPEN

3.png
Objective: Make it through the Party
Equipment: Dress, Heels
Accessories: Bracelet, Echo Stone
Tags: Gatz Derrevar Gatz Derrevar - Eloise Dinn Eloise Dinn

Her attempt at escaping company free was a flop.

It wasn't resignation but something similar delivering her hand into Gatz waiting hand before she gave a look to Eloise that begged forgiveness in one breath before exasperation took its place.

"Whether I'm a jedi or not depends on the day. As for your brother, he. Mm." Hesitating to broach the topic further with a quick glance around them. She leaned in to drop her voice.

"Conversation for another time. He dropped a ceiling on me." She spoke quickly, giving an apologetic smile before giving her a bow and stepping away.

I'm a jedi when it pleases me. Real good look. Half a step away from helping ruin your teachers image girly.

She didn't let her thoughts take further hold, guiding Gatz away sharply. Heels announcing her departure as she managed to swap the empty glass for a fresh one on the way out.

"I need some air."

GZYmvrk.png

Valery Noble Valery Noble

A cold wind stirred across the snowclad plains of Naboo. The harsh winter's bite was enough to pierce even this predator's thick coat as it prowled through the open field where the children were most definitely not hidden behind conspicuous statues. The nexu licked its nose and began to sniff at the air, one leg in the air so that it was able to be taken off-balance which was so very unlikely to happen because there were no children around here.

Or so it had thought!

The sneaky little gremlins all attacked at once! The nexu roared (in laughter) as the children set their ticklish little paws into its fur. The children got the beast on its back and the torture only got worse.

"No, no more, please!" The nexu laughed. "Please, noooo!"

The nexu raised a claw to the air, there was a light.

"Argh, you got me!" The nexu exclaimed as its arm fell limp in the snow to be devoured by the children and their tickles.

Taken out of the game, Colette wrapped her arms around all three of the triplets and began to gently nibble kisses on top of their silly little heads before she let them go and stood up on her feet again.

"Come on, let's go help the others. There's hot cocoa!"

And with that, Colette fell by the side for the day. She was tired, she needed some time for herself, but she was nonetheless content to be here with her family. Her butt found a nice bench to place itself on as she drifted off into her own warm world of hot drinks and her wishes to be literally anywhere else but this frozen hellhole.

Oh, maybe somewhere nice like… Well, somewhere warm. That would be nice.

Braze absorbed Jalen's words, then shook his head with a self-deprecating chuckle. "No, no, no. I couldn't do that. I'm horrible at speeches," he confessed, a hint of discomfort in his voice. "I mean, I can talk in front of lots of people, but it's just... unsettling and anxiety-inducing. I absolutely hate having that many eyes on me, judging me over what's supposed to be 'elegant' or 'awe-inspiring'. That's not the kind of attention I want."

His expression shifted to a frown. "I prefer more... one-on-one interactions, or small groups. Where it feels more personal, you know? Less about performing and more about genuinely connecting."

Braze's gaze drifted away for a moment, as if he was picturing himself in such a scenario, then returned to Jalen. "I admire people who can do it, though. It's a real skill, being able to stand up there and inspire or motivate a crowd. I like hearing Senator Alicio Organa Alicio Organa speak. It's like he know just what to say and how to say it and when to say it. He's a really good speaker at assembly, and he actually cares about the ideals he talks about and the general populace. His voice can move the people. But for me, I think I'll stick to the quieter, less conspicuous ways of making a difference."

Braze shook his head setting aside his tools briefly as he moved to dig his gloved hands in to the soft flaky snow and moved to start making a puffy snow ball. He tried to make it a rather decent size and focused on getting it nice and round but not overtly packed.

"Do you have a favorite color?"
Braze asked curiously wondering if Jalen had sight previously. He wondered what time with out sight was like, if the memory of colors faded... He didn't know but he paused and looked over to Knight Toth and Jasper and spoke up calling, " HEY JASPER! THINK FAST!" he then chucked his snow ball at Jasper.

Atin must've been hearing things because the man could have sworn that he had just heard an annoyingly familiar voice address him in an annoyingly familiar fashion. Either that, or the universe was just playing some kind of joke on the Mandalorian.

A small swish of black fabric, a bundle of dark hair and a flash of pale skin, and Atin became certain it was the latter, because there was no way in the nine Corellian hells that Carden was not only stupid enough to infiltrate GA space on her own, but also show up at one of their biggest events of the standard year.

Then again, that 'discreet' wink told him the exact opposite. "I'm afraid I'm on duty, ma'am," Atin said through a forced smile while his eyes screamed at the woman for her stupidity. "There are a lot of important people here today, so we're trying to keep security tight. But there's always a few holes. A quiet balcony, on the third floor, for example."
"Oh? Show me this spot then."

Atin wanted to strangle her, right then and there. "I can't do that ma'am," Atin's voice strained as he tried to keep control of it, to not shout at her for being the dumbest Mandalorian he'd ever met. "I would not recommend trying to go up there on your own, but if you did, I'd keep an eye out for wandering guards."

Finally seeming to understand what he was implying, Anna nodded, and left him. The man could only hope she found her way there without setting off any alarms, but with her luck he didn't need to worry. Or he should have been really worried and needed to start organizing a fire evacuation, but Atin hoped for the former.

Several minutes passed, before Atin quietly left his post, bidding another guard to take over while he went to the restroom. Instead, he slipped up the stair cases, and made his way through the dark corridor towards the moonlit balcony. And there Carden was, waiting for him. She hadn't gotten lost at least.

Her pale skin shown under the silver moonlight, the dark cloth of her dress sharply contrasting it. It amazed Atin that a warrior like her could somehow avoid the tell-tale scars of battle for so long.

Soft-footed, he approached, scowling at her. "What in oblivion are you thinking, Carden?" Atin hissed at her as soon as he was near enough for her to hear. "What are you doing here?"

clawcraft_snow_sculpture.png

Naboo, Objective III
Tags: Braze Braze

Jalen_Blade_Divider.png

"Do you have a favorite color?"

"You know, I think I'm starting to see a trend of not thinking ahead," Jalen noted with a smirk. "It was blue, but I haven't seen blue since I was seven. I'll just let you figure out why you shouldn't ask someone a question like that when they can't see. You're smart enough to figure it out."

Jalen was not offended at all. He was more amused than anything, really. Still, it was a very insensitive question, one that Braze had not thought one step ahead on whatsoever. He was a blunt individual. Jalen saw no reason to beat around the bush.

Jasper, meanwhile, found himself hearing the distant words of his padawan just before his instincts kicked in. The man turned, reaching up his hand before swatting the incomming snowball out of the air, which was reduced to poweder. He couldn't help but grin a little as he brushed the snow off of his hand.

"You know, attacks tend to be more effective when they aren't telegraphed to the opponent," he stated with a casual shrug. "For example..."

His little brother had sprung into action, a decent sized snowball formed with his telekinetic abilities behind Braze's back. Without warning, the snowball would quickly, but everso gently fly into the back of his head. Jasper and Jalen had increadible synergy. It was hard to say what it was truly, be that shared blood, Jasper raising Jalen to some degree, or the close connection that they shared. Whatever the case, it was effective.

And very untelegraphed.

Braze's face flushed with a hint of embarrassment as he realized the insensitivity of his question upon hearing Jalen's remark. He looked at Jalen with a gentle frown, regret evident in his eyes. "Oh, right... I didn't think that through. I just thought you might be comfortable talking about it. I didn't mean to offend you," he admitted, his expression sheepish.

"I'm sorry about that, Jalen. I guess I still have a lot to learn about being more considerate. Colors were very important to me when I blinded myself. It's one of the things I used as a main focus... They help me with feelings too. They were a focal point, a way to connect... Maybe... I can share with you how to 'experience colors' in a different way. But I really don't want to upset you. I hope you don't think I'm an idiot for asking... I'm sorry though. I don't want to make you sad. You must think I'm a total idiot. " His tone would be sincere, reflecting his genuine regret for the oversight.

As Jasper skillfully swatted away the incoming snowball and then Jalen joined in the playful ambush, Braze was caught off guard. He felt the snowball hit the back of his head and spun around, feigning shock before breaking into a wide grin.

"Okay, okay, I see how it is,"
Braze chuckled, brushing the snow from his hair and vigorously shaking off the flakes, much like a dog. "You got me there. But hey, isn't two-on-one a bit unfair?" His voice was light and teasing. "I might need to up my game here," he added with a playful glint in his eye, already plotting a new move.

Encouraged by aunt Ivalyn to look beyond his normal social circles, Iskendyr headed in the direction of the snow sculpture competition. It reminded him a little of the Lifeday Ice Sculpture Showcase back in Avalonia. Plenty of artist would show up and all those who could afford the tickets went, and cast their votes while socializing and enjoying all the delicious Lifeday pastries. Naboo was fascinating and it was the first time he'd actually been. His donation to the competition had been whatever was on the credit chip his aunt gave him before sending him on his way. He wasn't particularly interested in building but he didn't mind the idea of looking at the various sculptures.
Of course as he left the adult side of the party behind, Iskey was unaware of just how many snowball fights were taking place...

1.png

Open to Interaction​

Last edited:

2.png

Naboo
Objective II
- Amani Serys Amani Serys - Open -

"…Okay," She spun around again as quickly as she had the first time, "I help Daddy win."

Alicio smirked. It seemed both of his kids were confident he was the reason August lost whatever game the twins had decided on. After a sigh, Alicio kneeled on the ice, and helped Lia to her feet. "Okay. Thank you, lovely. I appreciate it."

Liana smiled wholly at her father, reaching out one stiff arm. "Hold my hand!" Alicio did so. Lia continued to speak in childish stilted sentences, trying to explain how to skate without really knowing how herself, and throwing in a few random words every once in a while. Just for the fun of saying them, he assumed. Unless banana was an integral part of the process that Alicio simply didn't know.

Still, Alicio nodded along, blurting out a little 'hmm' or 'oh, I see', every so often. All the while, the Count slowly pulled the Lady along the edge of the rink, trying to stay close to Amani and August. He peeked over, to see if August was galvanized into taking it seriously, or if he was still trying to fly.

3.png

A NIGHT TO REMEMBER
BALLROOM EMERALD HEIGHTS
GALLO MOUNTAINS NABOO

Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania Ryana mina Ryana mina Open

div-orange.png

While she was quick to explain, the look that went right through Vizion garnered him a whole lot of other subtext, and he even twisted to look over his shoulder in the same direction - the action sent a blip of sharp soreness through his side, but his jaw only tensed for the briefest sliver of a moment to cope.

To him, this had delayed vengeance written all over it: in the moment, Cora reminded him all too keenly of someone else, as she had been, more than three years prior. He had, after all, been caught up in the ensuing drama on at least one similar occasion. Vizion turned back to the blonde padawan, a hand at his chin. He wasn’t going to have a laugh at the expense of someone he didn’t know.

“I’m sure you wouldn’t have,” he agreed, “but,” he then dropped the hand and tilted his head down just a touch, as if to conspire, “sulking all evening means they’ve won,” he half-smiled, “I wouldn’t give them the satisfaction.”

It was just then that Ryana came back around with her pet, and her admonishments for the creature; Vizion stood back to his full height and took a sip from his glass, turning his head just enough thereafter to give the Twi’lek and her racyon a nod before looking back to Cora.

“Vizion Trozky,” he introduced, “Jedi Knight, but… everyone calls me Viz.” He tipped his head sideways to indicate the other girl and the racyon, "Friends of yours?"

Last edited:

Kahlil_Div2.png

<I'm sure he's just focused.>

Kahlil snickered just a little as he heard Valery's thoughts. More so because Vera seemed to pick up on it and thought it might give them an edge. He doubted it, simply because he knew Valery would likely do whatever she could to get her pictures. He started to form the body this time, working through some runes alongside Vera as they went. Articulation, structure, movement, all they needed to make sure the statue would, in fact, move like Master Yoda.

"Put that one there. Melt down this water. Seszil, cut this to shape please."

Aris, in between his actual work, continued to instruct the other two with him to get the right shapes he needed to finish the project. The right bowls, the correct amount of flowing water. He was very deep into his vision for what would work now, and he had no intention of stopping.

Valery Noble Valery Noble

Izara 124221

I
Attire: X
Objective: Frost Fantasy
Tag: Albrecht

He was nervous, evidently. Izara gave a low sigh at the realization, at which point the biot allowed the young man his space. At the very least, she sensed that it might help with his anxiety. However, what he said next immediately caught her for a loop. Izara blinked in repetitious fashion, long lashes fluttering in confusion as her synthetic mind attempted to parse together the concept of modesty as it related to her attire.

“Well, I’m glad you’re okay. You looked like you were about to have a seizure, for a few moments.” Izara frowned, before glancing down at her outfit. Black stretch pants, a long-sleeved white top, a black jacket, earmuffs (more for fashion than any practical purpose), and gloves (also for fashion). It wasn’t an unusual outfit for casual skating from what she had seen. However, in the context of this event the biot had seen that most people were wearing more layers. Natural-born organics were more affected by the cold than she was.

“This outfit is pretty close to what I usually wear, just in two pieces, rather than one. What’s so immodest about it?”

1.png

Naboo
div-orange.png
Outfit: Dress and Winter Coat | Wedding Ring
Tag: Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Colette Colette

<I want my pictures, damnit.>

She was determined, and very stubborn about getting them, which he knew. Luckily, she had already managed to get one, even if Aris wasn't smiling the way she had hoped he would for her. But they could still win this contest, and if they did, there was no way he'd get out of picture time with her.

"Of course, sweetie," Valery said with a chuckle when he started directing the project. He really didn't want to take over Vera's chores, huh? She grinned at the thought, and started putting in the work to make it happen. It wouldn't take much longer, and the contest would soon be over too, she imagined.

She just wondered how the other two Nobles were doing.

"I think it's about done, right?" Vera asked while she stared at the goblin they had made. A Yoda, it was called, and apparently he used to be the Grandmaster of the Jedi. The Nobles were totally much better and cooler leaders than this little guy. Couldn't even shoot lasers with his eyes.

"Should we try to get it to walk and jump? Maybe we can spook Mom with it?" she grinned at her Dad with only mischief in her eyes. Hopefully, Cora wouldn't find her, though.

The triplets were relentless. Together, they were at their strongest, and they weren't going to stop until the beast was taken down. With a valiant battle and a lot of their energy spent, Colette finally gave up, and the triplets withdrew to let her rise again. This had been really fun, but all that action made them hungry and-

"Come on, let's go help the others. There's hot cocoa!"

"Yeah!" they exclaimed in unison, before running off to go get cocoa. Once they had what they wanted, they'd join Colette on the bench, with Aeryn sitting just a little closer to her big sister for warmth.

She was wishing for a snowless Life day, without a doubt.

As much as she wanted to hold on to her simmering anger, Vizion had a point. Revenge could come later, even if Cora still had the undeniable urge to hide herself in a broom closet and wither away until she was nothing but tinsel and stupidly vibrant fabric.

But that would mean that Vera had won.

"I suppose you do have a point." Her admission came with a deftly snatched flute of champagne from the tray of a nearby waiter. Mindful of who she was and what she'd been taught, Cora straightened her posture. Elegant, dignified, and absolutely garish.

Pip chose that moment to dash behind her legs, a cluster of grapes clenched in his maw. Ryana followed, scolding the little creature for his poor behavior.

"Oh, it's no trouble." Cora waved off the Twi'lek's apology, momentarily forgetting that she was dressed as a Lifeday monstrosity. "I know how quickly he can move."

The spunky racyon was slippery enough to be a handful, even for a Jedi. The type to disappear for the millisecond your back was turned, and reemerge in some sort of chaos. Turning back to Viz, the Padawan dipped her head briefly.

"Corazona von Ascania, but I go by Cora."
A brief sip of bubbly, and she nodded towards her companions. "Ryana and I go back a bit, and her furry friend and I both hail from Ukatis."

Vizion Trozky Vizion Trozky Ryana mina Ryana mina

2.png

Objective 2
Attire
: xxx
Alicio Organa Alicio Organa Amani Serys Amani Serys
Gatz and Lossa left together, and Rik went off by himself. Mere minutes after she was invited to join a group, Eloise found herself alone again. Sighing, she finished off the last of her hot chocolate, threw the empty mug at the nearest server, and decided to abandon the party altogether.

The invite had mentioned an ice skating rink in the courtyard. She went there hoping to find someone she actually knew. Indeed, Albrecht was out on the ice. And he was talking to a woman. Oh dear. Yeah, better not associate herself with him.

She turned in the opposite direction, her gaze landing on Amani. Her master was here with her husband and two small children, presumably their kids. Far be it from her to disrupt a fun family outing...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom