Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Do You Think Of The Character Above You?

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
Hey, I'll have you know that all those detours were because of either some FO generated gravity well traps that forced me out of a jump or...or... sigh..pilot error.
Ok, OK, so YES pilot error. I did refund their fare you know. :(

Maybe you should try and mend at least one of those broken hearts. It could salvage what little rep you had when you first started out, no? :huh:

Heh so the star pilot does have a few mishaps. Tsk tsk.

Ouch Ms DeVoe, you hurt me, I'll have you know I have a great reputation with everyone I meet...okay that was a lie, but I'm not looking to mend any broken hearts, that's not how it works. Just like you don't take people across the Galaxy for free.

Plus I don't do well with apologizing.

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
Uhm... actually I do. You know, take people across the galaxy for free. Well more often than actually booking a flight. But yes, I do occasionally take on a fare...maybe two so far. But all my flights so far have been for humanitarian reasons.
I'm a pacifist and don't believe in violence. As such, my ship and I are never armed. I may not be a physical fighter, but I do my best in getting aid to helpless people caught in the battlefront. And most times that I do take on a full shipload of passengers, they are refugees that I evacuated from said battlefronts. :D

What do you do to serve the better of man and his kind? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom