Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Do You Think Of The Character Above You?

We are quite enjoying our thread. Marina is a very nice woman.

[member="Dax Fyre"] Evie Miramat is my character account I write in threads. The bio link for her is attached to both the writer and character account since I only have Evie.

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
Hmm...
Well you can pilot the Mariner IV if you like. I'm not one obsessed over a ship. Although it's a good ship, mind you.
As for an extended trip; the executive suite across the hall from the 'Captain's suite' has all the same amenities, including private refresher, emergency escape pod behind the sofa... you know, all a boy could ask for. ;)
So.... I think you'll sleep fine in there. :p

Uh did I just get a passive-agressive rejection? Ouch I think that hurts more than actual rejection. [member="Marina DeVoe"], you are a cruel woman...I like it. I mean if I'm right across your quarters I can bother you the whole trip.

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
Cruel? Me?
Ahh... *eyes make a circle* :rolleyes:
...so you are the boys my bestie warned me about.
Hmm...come to think; didn't I give you a title suggestion of 'Thief of Hearts' somewhere in these game threads already?

*folds her arms over* Mind if I ask where you keep all the hearts you steal, Mr. Landcaster? -_-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom