Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Do You Think Of The Character Above You?

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
I did, till it stalled.
A lot of my writer friends have been on leave for some time now. The entire dynamic of the galaxy has changed so much since.
But I will hold on a bit longer to my hope of their return....just a tad bit longer.
Then I must move this character on.

And yes, we've interacted here in these silly threads since your inception. I can't deny it hasn't been fun though. :)

uhm...lol, I hope I said the latter correctly. Two negatives should come out as a positive, no? :p

We all fall in parallel
If you need a serious military roleplayer, Luna is the character I'd probably go to. Some folks are rigid and too serious and it can detract from the enjoyment of the experience.

Luna's stuff is written in a way where you don't have to know or have any explanation of the finer details of what's going on to appreciate the story.

Marina DeVoe

No no no... I was the clutz wearing heels on a metal grate walkway, Nova Casamyr Nova Casamyr
I think like one of my high heels got stuck in the grate, while taking a step back to have you take a turn ogling Luc Rivers Luc Rivers
That's the real reason I wound up sitting on my butt.
I'm so sorry, but I got kinda embarrassed and laid the fault on you. I'm really sorry about that. Really. :(

Anywho, I have to say you have a nice ship.
I ..aherm... ~clears throat~ ..... I kinda came upon your bio, which lead me to your ship submission.

OK Ok...so I stalked you. But it were to find out who you were.

~sigh~
I best zip my trap before you think me bad.
Uhm, which I'm not. Not bad that is.

Zipping it now. :(

Last edited:
Oh! You shouldn't feel bad at all! I.... well, I stalked you a little too... A girl's gotta have all the information she can find before she makes an informed decision, you know? I don't blame you. If anything, I'm really flattered.

And I gotta say, your ride is also quite stylin'! You seem very down-to-earth for someone who came from nobility, which I really appreciate. That world of castles and politics is so foreign to me, but you seem very easy to talk to and... uh... well, blushes quite lovely.

We should definitely hang out sometime :)

Marina DeVoe

Oh my... :D
~mesmerized~
Would love to check out your blueprints-
er...

~blinks back to reality~

..wha...

Aherm... I mean, sure. :) It would be nice to see what you've done with your...ship's interior.
I mean...well, mine is....

~point but not necessarily accurately at her own ship~
Uhm...was....looks like a classical Loranar. But uhm... it's got
paint.
er, It's been revamped...modified.

~amazing how one's brain goes to fodder sometimes~

You thirsty?
I'm like parched. Seriously.

~gulps~

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom