Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Do You Think Of The Character Above You?

Ravenous

R
Interesting...

It would seem you (and our home planet) have a love of really bright lighting...

Good job! Makes you easier to see!

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
I don't mind bumping into you in these games at all.

Now as far as getting to know who i am...
Well let me see... I'm sithy... would like to have at the very least 87% of the galaxy under my oppressive control. Defund the jedi altogether, and...and ban cookies.
Now what do you think? :D

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
Actually...thank you. :D

I mean, I've tried my best in keeping under the sith radar in the campaigns (countering sith invasions) I've been involved in. So if a sith don't know me...then I've not made any mistakes. :)

ᴏɴᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴢᴇʀᴏᴇꜱ
Haven't met Vizsla yet, but mayhaps that will change sometime in the future with what some friends and I have planned. ;)

Regardless, Mandalorians are some of my favorites, and I'm absolutely in love with your profile layout. Hope to see Aloy sometime soon, she's real interesting. Keep up the good work! <3

Caedyn Arenais

C
I haven't ever run into this particular droid, however, you look like you could cause a fair bit of trouble on whichever poor sap's security grid you were to slice into!

Glad to see the Agents of Chaos bling too! Don't let the Galaxy forget ;)

ᴏɴᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴢᴇʀᴏᴇꜱ
I haven't ever run into this particular droid, however, you look like you could cause a fair bit of trouble on whichever poor sap's security grid you were to slice into!

Glad to see the Agents of Chaos bling too! Don't let the Galaxy forget ;)

Hah, well, slicing or not, wherever BB-610 goes, trouble always seems to follow. ;) Hope to run into you one day. Would be quite entertaining. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom