Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What attracts you? [IC]

Salina Aviner

Seeing is believing, but one must see first.
Since I can't see looks never matter lol. Just as long as he's someone kind, open minded, caring, charitable, and doesn't mind a blind person as a lover.

Well, if we're being serious... I'll list some of the things I look for when finding someone to have a relationship with;

Intelligence, Drive, Independence, Sense of Humor aaaaannnnnnd they have to have dark hair. Can't stand blondes.

at all

"What attracts you?" Sorin, Dumah, and Vuk look at each other with blank confused looks on their faces.

Sorin: "I don't know. I never thought much about it."

Dumah: "Me either."

Vuk: "Well, since you guys are stuck, I might as well start. I want someone who has a strong sense of family, honor, and loyalty. As strange as this sounds, she doesn't have to cook, mostly because I cook almost all of my meals myself anyway. Preferably Mandalorian, of course."

"I can see it now: the great Mandalorian cooks a meal in a pink apron."

"I will stab you."

"Down both of you before you ruin my shirt. Anyway, I'd want her to be secretive, seductive, and sexy."

"So she can manipulate your life through sex?"

"Now I will stab you."

"While they are trying to kill each other, my desires aren't based off appearance, though that is a plus. I would like to meet someone who has an appreciation for art, not so much in the sense of paintings, but art in any form, whether combat or machinery or anything else. I'd like it if she had a good stance in life on what she wanted, or at least a good sense of exploration on finding out. And a good head on her shoulders, that is essential."

"Your mom is essential!"

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"

"Excuse me while I kill them with my ego."

She must smell of elderberries... THAT IS IMPERATIVE!

In all seriousness, she must be able to have fun, and be able to kill me or anyone who tries to take her from me. Not a fan of the damsel in distress. Naw, I prefer a girl who joins me in the fray and who I can trust to keep me alive as I do the same for her.

Hmmph, what am I doing here? Proper Jedi don’t go in for all that guff…though it seems proper Jedi are in a minority these days. Hmm, though if I was to hypothetically speculate, it would be someone who I could talk to as an equal, someone who doesn’t get all soppy and…’wet hennish’, I think @[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] calls it. And of course, a deep and abiding love for arcane and obscure histories.

Salina Aviner said:
Since I can't see looks never matter lol. Just as long as he's someone kind, open minded, caring, charitable, and doesn't mind a blind person as a lover.
I am disappoint. @[member="Salina Aviner"]

Other than that, data. Lots of data.

Even as I've got older, I still don't know. I think I'm incompatible with women ... so I guess, someone who can put up with me? If anyone loves me that much, I guess they're worth loving.

Brunette. Real pretty. Doesn't take crap from me, can give as good as she gets. Tough. Born of privilege but not a princess. Pretty damn good with a blaster. Plucky. A real go-getter. Makes me wait weeks for a goddamn post.

@[member="Lenna Praxon"] :p

Someone kind who can overlook my faults and let me love them for theirs. This woman would understand the value of a long walk and the beauty of the natural world around her. *goes back to his cell*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom