Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What attracts you? [IC]

Kinda of the same as @[member="Ordo"] but don't care about armor or younglings. I also like someone who knows how to show respect to me and I give it to them.

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
I would say she has to be female, alive and willing. On a more serious note she would have to have a good sense of humor, be at least marginally pretty and maybe a tad mysterious. If she wears robes or masks, that would be a big plus.

Well. I like a lady who can keep up. Someone who has their own opinions and can stick to them, and someone who doesn't mind putting up with the scars.
Someone who is interesting and strong in my opinion. Also, @[member="Rasu Gan"] muscles you say? :p

hmmm.. I like a woman who is sweet, kind, loving, has her own opinions, smart, sense of humor, can handle all of my family drama, spirited , sexy and great kisser and who loves kids.

Atlas Kane

A
46060579.jpg

(No not @[member="Ronin Fel"], I just like Samurai who don't have a master they follow)
Edit: Oh yeah, and they should be female.
Edit edit: Also not @[member="Ronin Wendigo"] ...

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Human Males possessing charity and humility. Albeit, ruthless and godly during battle. Wealth is not necessary but the appreciation for higher lifestyles is. :D

I don't understand why I find @[member="Lynn Caromed"] so attractive. Maybe I see another troubled soul who could use a little help with life. Maybe I've simply found someone who believes me to be necessary. A sense of belonging is extremely addictive to one whose existence is unnecessary. Maybe it was just the will of the Force. Compatibility doesn't have to make sense, and very little makes sense when two mentally unstable Force-powered amazons decide they're a match for one another.

Outside Lynn, I don't bother thinking about what "attracts" me. She attracts me. The rest of the galaxy is just scenery.

I'm attracted to a lot of things. I'm attracted to power, and the will to use it. I'm attracted to ruthlessness, the willingness to do anything to get what you want. I'm attracted to cunning, foresight, and the capacity to make functional decisions now rather than perfect decisions later. I've also got a thing for finely-shaped butts.

It's no coincidence that @[member="Domino"] has all of these traits.

Yasuo said:
46060579.jpg

(No not @[member="Ronin Fel"], I just like Samurai who don't have a master they follow)
Edit: Oh yeah, and they should be female.
Edit edit: Also not @[member="Ronin Wendigo"] ...
..... read that made lol.

At any rate....i guess have say that be lady who not afraid to learn love guy like me..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom