Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What attracts you? [IC]

Louise

here for your dad
Well I was going to say nobody, but then somebody else got there first.

So I'll run with cheesecake.

Yes, ICly.

Karin Dorn, just sitting alone, eatin' cheesecake. Got a fridge dedicated to just cheesecake.

Tend to look for someone that is small of stature and who doesn't mind helping a cripple achieve his dreams of finding the people that saved his life.

Talon Vosra

T
A fair understanding of botany is a must. Must enjoy my obnoxious behavior. Being non human for bonus points. Other than that just personality.

Akodya Mune

A
Attraction changes, and personally I think it is pointless to dwell on such matters. But in my case one thing the guy has to be is respectful. I've met very few people in my life that genuinely respect me.

Having nice eyes is probably another aspect.

Tell no one.

Reela Witko

Nautolan. Princess. Jedi.
Oh gosh so hard to say. I guess someone brave, strong, caring, funny, handsome of course. It's really hard to say because I've always gawked over cute boys but never actually dated one. My parents wouldn't exactly let me date just anyone after all lol.

Akodya Mune

A
@[member="R9-4U"]

*Akodya pats Monty on the top of his head for the adorable spinning.* I like this droid. >:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom