Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Walks of Life - Ithorian Herdship Festival [Coruscant]

Valery Noble Valery Noble Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble

Colette's eyes went wide, with a quiet plea of 'Come on, man!' as she looked into the eyes of the Master's child. It seemed that instead she was met with a mischievous little grin and the spirit of someone more than willing to sell her out because it was 'more fun' that way. Colette cleared her throat and looked up at Kahlil.

"Honor to meet you, si—" Wait, what was the proper honorific? "Mas… terrr?"

A confused look shot out at Valery as Colette bowed before Kahlil and then rose up again.

"It was just a… Very short nap." She nodded along. "And…"

Wait, a memory of a memory, something… Colette's brows sunk to question the truth they wanted to impart.

"Wait a minute. Did you call me homeless, Master?"

bF0kpRl.png

The Vonnuvi
div-orange.png
Outfit: Factory Link | Wedding Ring
Appearance: Link
Weapons:
Lightsaber
Tag: Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Colette Colette

While Kahlil laughed, Valery just kept her eyes fixed on Colette, who was now exposed for napping on the hardship by the young Noble. Vera, of course, just grinned and didn't seem to pick up on the quiet pleas at all. Lying to mom and dad was a bad thing, so she was going to call it out any time. Unless it benefitted her — then she'd perhaps reconsider.

"Pleasure to meet you, Colette. It must be interesting to be another Padawan under the Sword."

She knew what he was doing.

Valery's head turned slowly, and she shot him a bit of a look from the corners of her eyes. A silent acknowledgment of his teasing, but one that didn't last very long. Colette stumbled a little over introductions, but the question that followed snapped Valery's head back to the young woman.

For the first time, Valery's face turned bright red, and her whole body straightened.

"I uh, I mean yes but no-"

"Mommy is a tomato," Vera said with a giggle.

Valery shot Vera a look, then a pleading gaze to Kahlil before looking back at Colette, "Sorry, I couldn't really see you and just saw someone sleeping. From a distance, it looked like... yeah." She needed a distraction, and quick, so she looked down at the stroller with the triplets and smiled.

"Oh, I don't think you've met the triplets yet either, huh? Heh..."

Valery Noble Valery Noble Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Colette Colette

It didn’t take long for Junior to reach the Panatha section of the biodomes, since they were located pretty close to the commercial section, not a bad business idea in Junior’s opinion, though he doubted that was the reason the Ithorians made it that way.

Walking into the section his eyes were drawn to the lush jungle biome around him. He had heard his mother Yasha talking about the jungles of her homeworld and much like his fathers words about Coruscant he hadn’t believed her but now seeing plants that had actually originated from the world he was once again proven wrong.

Looking around an idea had come to Junior. Of course he spotted Valery and Kahlil talking to what he assumed was some kind of Padawan. Weighing the options in his mind Junior decided to go through with his plan. Reaching for his belt he quickly with a knife and reached towards one of the plants that had a blossoming flower and made to cut the flower off.

The Vonnuvi | Commerce Sector
Tags: Open​

The young fox looked out to the busyness of the mobile city. In a way, Kosei was reminded of his birthplace of Metellos, a world bustling with all sorts of city life. The Amaran strolled through the street-like pathways of the commerce sector of the Vonnuvi. His ears perked at the sounds of whistling Binary, causing him to smirk.

“C’mon, Arsix.” He motioned to the blue-accented astromech, “Let’s see if we can’t find you a place for a tune-up.”

For all tense and purposes, Kosei could likely fix up his droid friend himself. But considering the Alliance was sparing with its shore leave, the vulpine pilot would rather spend his time taking in the sights than tinkering with his co-pilot. Plus, his knowledge of droidsmithing was limited. Better to leave it to a professional than to chance.

In a way, the city also had its challenges for one like Kosei. Amarans generally were shorter than the Galactic standard. In this walk alone, it felt like he was almost trudged upon by five different bigger species alone. Not to mention the constant bustle made it hard to keep one’s direction. Finding a quieter street to turn on to, Kosei and his droid companion took account of their surroundings.

Dank farrik.” The Amaran cursed, “It’s like navigating the Rishi Maze. Arsix, can you access that terminal to pull up a map or something?”

As the astro did as requested, the fox looked around. One could only wonder what sort of story waited to unfold in this city in space.

My guide is a little on the slow side. Is he nervous? His actions may suggest as much. However I do not make any attempts to question him on it. Instead I keep on a pleasant smile as I follow him. The slower pace is actually quite helpful in the fact that it allows me to look at things more carefully. Here I am not in any rush.

There are many vendors along the way upon which my guide gives us pauses so that I may look over the wares. I make no purchases as of yet. Instead I give them all promises of my return. When one is at such an event, it is better to plan out one's spending. Credits last longer that way.

I offer my guide a polite smile and small shake of the head as he poses a question to me. "Oh no. This is my very first time on a herdship. In fact it may very well be the largest ship that I have ever set foot on. Are there many herdships in the Galaxy?"

I cannot imagine living on one. Even though the biodomes on New Cov protect the cities from the weather, I at least am able to still watch the rain and gaze at the clouds. That is something that a herdship could not provide.

Tag: Werucoss Nertivor Werucoss Nertivor

Cora winced as he said Sithspit aloud. While it was only name, it was also a curse word, and she was a Lady.

For a brief moment, she mused on whether or not a proper noblewoman would attend a concert such as this. Her guess was probably not.

"Indeed I am." She affirmed, brows arched in fascination as the stranger slid part of his mask back to drink. "Although, I've only just heard of them today. I quite like their...ah, sound."

Her cheeks burned at the thought of the grungy, mysterious singer. Cora couldn't name a single one of their songs.

Remembering her manners, she straightened and extended a hand to the alien with a polite smile.

"My name is Cora, by the way. I'm a Padawan of Master Noble—it's always nice to meet a fellow Jedi. I do apologize for staring, by the way. It's just that I've never met a…"

Trailing off, her expression scrunched in thought. She'd certainly seen images and videos of his species, but she couldn't land on a name.

"...Bothan?"

Ko Vuto Ko Vuto

With: Silas Westgard Silas Westgard

Julien felt out of place.

Silas had been kind enough to invite him to a festival slash celebration and he was going to be the reason they were extremely late. Not intentionally, he'd gotten extremely lost whilst on his way back from purchasing an outfit (he figured attending a formal event in the same clothes he'd been wearing and washing daily for a few weeks probably wasn't a good idea) and then had taken longer than expected to get ready.

He hadn't expected an invitation, especially not from Silas. He hadn't even expected Silas to remember him. Obviously they had worked together during the rescue at the dam but that was a working arangement, he didn't know he'd actually made a friend out of it. He appreciated it, of course, that he'd been invited, he just wasn't expecting it.

Quickly, he walked to their designated meeting point.

Unsure of how long he'd left Silas waiting, he'd decided to fast walk as quickly as his little legs would carry him. He hoped that the Jedi Knight hadn't been waiting too long for him, but he began to formulate a few excuses and apologises anyway just to be on the safe side. He'd never seen an upset Jedi and honestly he didn't want to see one.

The young boy span round the corner, and adjusted his outfit one last time before approaching the Jedi Knight, the man whom he hadn't seen since returning from Batorine. He wanted to make a good impression, to make Silas feel like he hadn't wasted an invite. He could have invited anyone else, but he'd chosen to offer to attend with Julien and Julien wanted to pay that back.

"Master Westgard, apologies for my delay"

bF0kpRl.png

The Vonnuvi, Commercial Sector
Tags: Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania , Ko Vuto Ko Vuto

sithspit_divider.png

Luxar | Klocto | Sword

"He's Kel Dor, actually," Xeno chimed in.

Sithspit, as per their usual mo, was out amongst the crowd now. Signing autographs, having conversations. Fortunately it was manageable. They only had a cult following, and the mix of gathered fanbases ensured that there was no overcrowding whenever the band departed from backstage. This just happened to be a random scenario that the bunch were walking past.

"Don't get many of his folks out here," Klocto noted, scratching the end of his snout, "So can't exactly fault ya there. Should probably ask if you're unsure though."

A synthetic sigh came from Luxar as the Rodian held in a fit of laughter.

"Apologies, dudette," the shard added. "My friends here don't often think before they speak."

Xeno shrugged, tucking his hands into his pockets.

"Thought you said talkin' was good for me," he remarked with a frown before turning back to the Jedi padawans.

Strange bunch, but that was Jedi for you. Learned of the galaxy, yet sheltered all the same. He imagined that these were more innocent types, the kind that would try to recruit him and his buddies if they knew their past. That wasn't a bad thing. It at least was better than the alternative...

"So, what's your deal?"

bF0kpRl.png

Tag(s): Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania | Xeno Xeno

div-green.png

She liked their sound? Ko gave a slight not as he sipped from his drink. Sound was probably one of if not the most crucial aspect of a band. Pulling his drink and straw away from his mask he looked down as she presented her hand. Introducing herself as a fellow Padawan as well. He had the sneaking suspicion that she was one as well. But I wasn't too sure.

Ko reached down to her hand. His large, clawed and leathery digits clasped her rather soft hand as they shook. “The pupil of Master Noble, nice to meet you Miss Cora, I’m Ko.” The Kel Dor smiled, or what could best be described as a smile. But it was hidden under his mask, it was more of an instinctual peasantry.

Bothan? That was remarkably inaccurate. But one he didn’t blame her for. Only a few Kel Dor ever leave their homeworld. Those that did were most often Jedi. Ko’s older brother had as well, joining the Imperial military when Ko was quite young. Behind his mask he gave a soft chuckle as he pulled his hand back and before he could correct Cora a voice spoke up.

Looking off he saw some of the musicians playing moments earlier. He should’ve realized as their cult following were making quite the stir close by. The singer, drummer and bassist all remarked on the singer correcting Cora. “You’re right, many worlds aren’t too hospitable for folks like myself. So we don’t do a lot of traveling.” Ko remarked before the Singer asked a question.

“I’m here to get something to drink and some food.” The Kel Dor answered, shaking his can of ice tea as he did. “The music is an excellent accompaniment though. And…” Ko was about to continue saying something else but he sensed something off. Looking back over to Cora he saw a naturally fair skin woman turn red like a ruby. “Um Miss Cora are you alright?” He asked, worried she might be having some sort of violent allergic reaction or something of that nature.

bF0kpRl.png

The Vonnuvi, Markets
Inanna Harth Inanna Harth | OPEN

"What's bofa?"

Cato seemed to become lost in an internal conflict, fighting over how to respond. There was some part of him, the most base corner of his id, that wanted to fire back with the intended punchline. But there was another part of his that found the humor too juvenile, even for his tastes. Was this really the kind of man he wanted to be? Maybe it was the potential shame of uttering such a banal joke in a public setting, or maybe it really was that he had just grown beyond a fruit as low-hanging as that. Whatever the case, he subverted expectations, and walked up to the stand to grab a pair of the snacks in question, "Bofa deez fruits."

He handed over credits to the seller, and offered one to Inanna. He split his in half, offering a bite to Serena, "Careful now, it's really sweet," Serena leaned forward and nibbled off the end, her face scrunching up at the saccharine taste. Cato bit into his half, and had the same expression, "Yep, really sweet."

"Bofa deez fruits."

Inanna giggled, none the wiser.

She also laughed at Serena and Cato’s identical reactions to the candied bofa. “That bad, huh?” Popping the entire thing into her mouth (feth it, you only live once), she sucked on the fruit for a bit, then shrugged. “It’s okay. My favorite candy is namana, although I doubt they have those suckers here...” Why were they looking at candy, anyhow?

Taking her half of the bofa, Serena studied it for a moment, then suddenly threw it with all her might.

"He's Kel Dor, actually,"

Cora's pale cheeks flared, jaw loosening open.

"So can't exactly fault ya there. Should probably ask if you're unsure though."

Her lower lip trembled as the blush spread down her neck.

"Apologies, dudette," the shard added. "My friends here don't often think before they speak."

The blonde tomato hid herself behind Ko, thankful for the Kel'dor's larger stature. She hadn't noticed Sithspit making their way through the crowd until Xeno spoke, correcting her ill informed guess.

Of course he's not a Bothan, stupid. How could you be so stupid? Why does he have to be so cute. Ugh, I wonder if that biodome has a river where I can drown myself. Are they still here?

Cora peeked out from behind Ko just as he'd turned and noticed her reaction, leaving her trembling form observable to the band.

"I'm f...f-fine of course." She gasped, attempting to swallow her nerves. "Ju...just a bit cold, is all." Cora waved off any concern as she attempted to fight back her embarrassment.

"Sorry about...the Bothan thing." Mumbling to Ko, Cora dipped her head in apology. Perhaps the courtly gesture may have seemed out of place.

"D-deal?"

Oh stars, was he talking to her? He couldn't be. No, he was talking to Ko. Or was it both of them? Cora could navigate aristocratic death traps, but for some reason this dilemma had immobilized her.

"Sound good." She croaked out.

I wonder if Master Noble would put me out of my mercy if I begged.

"I mean...you sound good. The band. You guys all sound good."

Exegol was easier than this.

Ko Vuto Ko Vuto Xeno Xeno

The bridge over the central waterway in the district had the young Ithorian pointing out how "there is no sea for water to flow from, the ship acts as one. Giving nutrients to the river which refreshes the life within the biodomes and ship in a constant flow ." Although he was an Ithorian and they had a natural affinity here most of all, he was trying to rise to the occasion of being a guide. Weru still trying to find his young confidence.

How many herdships were there? This had a long pause from the young padawan. "I don't know." There was another elongated low rumbling pause and his long head sank. "I've never been to Ithor." Which was incredibly sad, he longed to see the herdships of his home. "I met the Silver Jedi in their farming and cultivation efforts on Alee" Though he knew little of their order's history or his own people, only that it had been a very long one, with many ups and downs. "They say most of our scared jungles are eternally preserved free of anyone disturbing them." Lifting his neck a bit, the Ithorian continued walking.

Stopping to point out how plants were used to not only give air and life, but also aid in the structure where possible. At the same slow pace, they began to reach the biodomes. There were eight in total on this ship. Each showing a different world that either didn't exist anymore, had been devastated, or was important to this Jedi Order's creators. In truth, there were so many more that Weru didn't know about, who had suffered greatly over the decades before he was even alive.

"Which ecosystem would you like to walk and tend to first?" Stopping by a small guiding board, naturally made of course, with several friendly Ithorian's mulling about. He rumbled lightly to them, swaying his head from side to side and they bid them both welcome.

Liin Terallo Liin Terallo

The Options were:

· Csilla tundra
· Dac coast
· Dubrava swamp
· Jedha desert
· Kubindi cavern
· Lothal prairie
· Panatha rainforest
· Tython alpine

It saddens me to hear that my guide has not yet been to his home planet. Or rather the home planet of his species. I dip my head as he does. "For what it is worth, I am sure that one day your path will take you to Ithor." What state Ithor is in, I do not know. One cannot keep track of every planet that has come under attack in recent decades.

I follow my young guide as he begins walking once more. He is both kind, polite and informative. I am sure that he does the Jedi proud.

I cannot help but find myself admiring the living architecture. If only the plantlife were not so deadly on New Cov. If it was peaceful and non-sentient; then perhaps the domes would be similar to what is here.

And now a question is posed to me. I smile and step over to the guiding board to read each selection. There are plenty to choose from and I am certain that I will visit them all before the day is through. Yet there is one that catches my fancy first and foremost. I turn my head and look upon my guide with a twinkle in my eye that one would expect to see from a small child choosing a gift to open. "May we go to Jedha first please? I have longed to step barefoot into sand ever since I was a child."

Tag: Werucoss Nertivor Werucoss Nertivor

Kahlil_Div2.png

Kahlil was silently laughing his ass off. Very silently, to all but Valery given their bond. He kept a calm smile none the less, only letting a chuckle slip as he rolled up the stroller to show the triplets off. There were little things that could distract him as well as a chance to show off how amazingly adorable his children were. All three of them, no less. "Of course, the triplets! It won't be long before you see them more, I'm sure. Valery's always bringing her Padawan's around the house."

Valery Noble Valery Noble | Colette Colette

Valery Noble Valery Noble / Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble

Yes, but no. Valery was indeed a tomato judging by the way her skin seemed to redden to a degree that Colette had never seen before. A very amused grin tore at the girl's lips as she watched Valery Noble of all people in this entire galaxy stumble over her own words.

And no, Colette was not going to let her master forget this. At least not for the rest of the day.

"Wow," She said and leant over the stroller to look at them. "That one looks just like you, Master…"

She pointed at the middle one and looked up at Valery with a mischievous grin. The moment to strike was now, before she could get the chance to truly calm down. Colette may not have had many siblings by blood, but that didn't mean that other kids in her tribe hadn't taught her how to punch up, both figuratively and literally.

"Perhaps a little less red, though."

She recoiled out of habit from the punch that usually came her way before she straightened herself out and placed a happy, confident pair of hands on her own waist, head positively tilted upwards to revel in the sweet smell of her own victory. A smell that, for the moment, seemed to be not all that different from bantha fur.

Not that such smells really bothered Colette in the first place.

"Oh, Master Valery has already shown me the apartment, Master Kahlil. You were out at the time."

"I liked what you did with the flowers!"

bF0kpRl.png

The Vonnuvi
div-orange.png
Outfit: Factory Link | Wedding Ring
Appearance: Link
Weapons:
Lightsaber
Tag: Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Colette Colette

Valery's head quickly turned to look over her shoulder, gaze snapping to Kahlil with her eyes narrowed. She pouted a little at him for the laughter she could feel through their bond. He was loving just how embarrassed she was, and there was just no doubt about it — he'd tease her even more later. When they were alone.

But he wasn't the only one who enjoyed it.

"That's Aeryn," Valery said, her fiery gaze narrowing at her own Padawan when she mentioned her master being red in the face. She'd remember this. They had plans for training, and while that was going to be some interesting new Force ability or lightsaber training... now just some extreme physical exercise seemed a lot more fun to the Jedi Master.

And lots of laps.

"But I think she takes more after me too," Valery then continued, suddenly with the lovey-dovey mom voice. "It's probably the orange eyes, while Adam has his father's eyes." She chuckled and waggled her finger at the triplets, who were now awake and squealing happily at their mom and Colette.

"Glad you liked my flowers," Valery then said when the topic shifted. She smirked and looked at her husband again for a second. Gave him another look. "Maybe you can come over and have dinner with us sometime? It's also tradition for all my Padawans to try some of my husband's cooking." She chuckled, smiled innocently, and made it very difficult to see if it was actually just a genuine, nice offer, or if ther was something more to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom