Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Walks of Life - Ithorian Herdship Festival [Coruscant]

bF0kpRl.png

The Vonnuvi, Commerce Sector
Vinci Carmaad | Werucoss Nertivor Werucoss Nertivor | OPEN

Gillom was humbled by his fellow Ithorian's words. He briefly shut his eyes, and dipped his head in gratitude, "Thank you dearly, young Jedi. And likewise. All Ithorians may consider the Vonnuvi a home." It was nice to see another of his people among the Jedi. They were an order he respected, and it reminded him of a dear old friend who had gone down the same path. The younger man went off to go enjoy the festival, while the high priest continued to oversee the main event.

The music wasn't exactly what Rone was used to, but he enjoyed it all the same. New experiences appealed to him deeply, even if they didn't always match his "usual" tastes. The multicultural nature of the Vonnuvi lent itself to many such experiences. He chuckled happily as one set finished, and led into another. The crowd certainly seemed to be enjoying it. Inviting local musicians had been a wise choice.

Gillom turned around, an suddenly found himself face to face with a stranger. A Pau'an man, who was quick to offer his sentiments on the ship, "Thank you. It is a toil of love and cooperation. Not mine alone," He nodded his large head sagely. He saw no reason not to entertain the man's request, "What brings you to me?"

"Uh-uh, Serena. Be gentle with Daddy. He's been hit in the head too many times as it is."

Cato may have resigned himself to being a toddler punching bag, but Inanna refused to tolerate it. Serena had to learn that it wasn't okay to hit people, even if she didn't mean to hurt them.

"Anything catch your eye?"

"Uhhhh..."

"Maybe some food?"

"Oh, yes." She suddenly felt hungry. "Hopefully it's not just Ithorian food..."

Tags: Zak Dymo Zak Dymo Xeno Xeno Gillom Rone Gillom Rone

Sithspit finished their set to applause from the crowd. Grinning from the wings, Starlin rubbed his hands together, glanced at his bandmates, then walked out onto the stage to cheers and whistles from the crowd. Adjusting the mic, he said, “Hi. We’re Friendzoned At the Funeral... well, most of us, anyway. Our lead singer couldn't be here, which means I have to sing." His smile turned a touch nervous. "Heh, uh, we’re gonna play a couple songs from our new album, Heart of Electrum. This first one is called ‘Good Life’…

The tune had an understated, simple beginning, with Starlin forcing his trembling hand to steady as he strummed his guitar. He wasn't used to singing live, preferring to keep to the shadows and just play the instruments. The first few lines came out soft; he compensated for his lack of volume by moving a little closer to the mic. Then the song began to bloom, and his voice grew stronger…

I want a taste of the good life
I want to know how it feels to arrive
I want to hold you forever
I want a taste of the good life

The good life…

A cry of heartfelt longing tore from him with sudden force. Even Starlin was a bit bewildered that he had it in him to belt like that, but he couldn't pause to contemplate it. Not when the bridge was coming up.

"I dream of being the face on your page
So you don't become the one who got away

Believe me
Don't leave me...
"

He felt like he'd just run a marathon by the end of the song. It wasn't as bad as he'd feared it might be, but he knew Kai would've done it better. Closing his eyes and taking a deep breath, he transitioned into the next song, a bluesy rock track that was more in his comfort zone.

"If evil lays its hands on me
Shine a little light on my soul
Show me things I cannot see

Shine a little light on my soul..."

And that was that. "Thanks for having us, Vonnuvi. Until next time, good night!"

RxzceEC.jpeg

Tag: Open

Visiting a mobile Enclave was something that Dreidi found intriguing. While she was constantly moving around, never truly finding a place to stay long and call home, Dreidi wasn't sure an Enclave mobile like this would be too appealing to her. Looking around the enclave, Dreidi was impressed with the way that the place looked and she couldn't help but admire the architecture. The Ithorians were truly going to have a safe, thriving place to live and train. She noted the number of other Jedi coming to the Enclave, she was curious if any of them would stay on the ship. Who had come to visit and who was intending to stick it out on the herdship and help the Ithorians?

Dreidi was only here to visit and exploring what a herdship was and how the enclave would work. Her eyes gazed around as she wandered on her own, she was wearing her usual non-Jedi attire, she wasn't in the mood for the Jedi robes that weren't as comfortable as her own civilian clothing. Her hands stuffed in her leather jacket pockets to avoid her just fiddling around and using Magick idly.

Strange, being back. With both feet in, even if it always felt as if there was one out the door, begging the other to join it into the unexplored depths of something new, something different. Far from all this. Though there it was, that voice; come back, it said, stay and do not run. His lip twisted with the answer he afforded himself.

Corin spilled a sigh as he rose, stomaching those very ideas. "Man," he groaned from his elevated platform and leaving the railing behind, "these guys suck."

Tag: Dreidi Xeraic Dreidi Xeraic | Open

It seemed that the number of plants on the herd ship was infinite. The herd ship was truly a wonder of bioengineering and the more Tala explored, the more it seemed to baffle her by just how advanced it was. Most of her time during her visit had been spent roaming around the ship and buying seeds that she could plant in her temple room in the commercial center. She had even ordered an artificial grass carpet to be installed so she could imagine that she was in an open-air park as soon as she rolled out of bed. While the carpet was rather expensive, her budget could take the hit. The money she had saved up from the on-hand learning program of the Sene Seekers. Even if the spending spree did clean her out, she could always take advantage of those part-time jobs in the Temple. Now it was time to stop worrying about how much money was in her purse and check out what this new enclave was all about.

As she entered through the Enclave's double doors with her bags of potential life, her eyes glanced over lively younglings running around and other Jedi talking and walking with guests that had been allowed to visit for the grand opening. Dressed in simple overalls, her favorite combat boots, and a blue striped shirt underneath, she blended right in with the various other people wanting to enjoy their day off. As she sat on a bench to have a minute's rest, she wondered if her place was here rather than on Triple Zero. The only mission she had ever been on had been rather hectic and the Padawan still shuddered in her sleep as she dreamed of those baby monsters coming out of every hole and crevice of the imaginary landscape of her mind. Maybe a posting here would be better for her nerves in the long run. Then again, the inner voice of her father pushed her down the more heroic and potentially violent path. Shaking her head, she pushed the thoughts from her mind and decided to just enjoy the moment. After all, who knew how many more of these perfect moments she would get?

Cora had anticipated perusing the Vonnuvi's commerce sector for a little retail therapy, but the sound of thrumming bass and spirited vocals had pulled her towards the stage.

Somehow, she found herself swaying with the crowd during Glitch's performance. The young Nautolan had an infectious energy that would keep the attendees rolling into the next performance.

"Sithspit?" She wondered aloud, gaze tightening on the trio that swept to the stage. "Is that legal? Can you name a band that?"

Who knew. Makko might have laughed at that, and her heart sank at the thought of him. The last time they'd had a fun night out had been at a concert, her first exposure to the underground music scene. Although they'd been kicked out of the venue when he'd gotten into a fight, Cora still looked back at their venture with fond eyes.

"Said you'd keep me safe, Now you're tearing me down. Am I laid to waist, Now that you're not around. Come and leave your mark... Vandalize my heart."

"Oh," Cora murmured, moving closer to the stage as Sithspit began to play. Her attention was drawn to the lead singer, and her cheeks involuntarily flushed.

"Oh."

When Sithspit finished their set, Cora wove her way to the edge of the throng where their merchandise tent had been set up, intent on procuring a t-shirt.

A series of familiar chords drew her eyes back to the stage as she meandered, and she murmured in surprise. She hadn't expected to see Starlin on stage at this event, but the more she thought about it, the more that it made sense.

Kahlil_Div2.png

"She'll be fine."

So long as she stayed in line of sight, anyway. Grant it, the two Jedi's sight wasn't limited to their eyes alone, so it'd be easy enough. He just chuckled as he continued to push the baby carriage with the triplets within. Cast Valery a grin. Of course she approved. It was very much like Valery for Vera to go running off. Like mother, like daughter. The smile dipped, just a little, before he nodded, though.

".. I'd like that. I think Adonis would too. We should talk to those in charge about getting some of the refugees to help. Any preservation of our culture should be prioritized."

That's just how the Epicathix were. Their culture was never just their own, but a combination of all cultures they'd taken over. Respect for those conquered so long ago. It wasn't just Panatha that'd be lost if they didn't focus on recovering and preserving it all.

"But goofing off it also good. Sure, Vera. One. You can have one."

Valery Noble Valery Noble

A brilliant fire
Top Poster Of Month

bF0kpRl.png

The Vonnuvi
div-orange.png
Outfit: Factory Link | Wedding Ring
Appearance: Link
Weapons:
Lightsaber
Tag: Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble

"She'll be fine."

Valery looked at Vera and smirked, "Yeah? Well, let's see if we'll be fine too," she said like it was a warning jokingly so of course. Vera was just awfully similar to a younger Valery, which meant that these next few years were going to be the toughest. Hopefully, she'd take more after her father, and become a lot less chaotic quickly.

Her eyes then shifted back, both to her husband and the triplets he gently pushed along. This was their first time off-world, which felt like an important moment to her. A first step into the larger Galaxy. They were also calmly sleeping, which she could appreciate as well, as a rather exhausted parent.

"I'm glad you like the idea, and I agree. I have a feeling they'll want a fresh start somewhere, but preserving the past through a place like this would be good for future generations. Almost like a museum, but... alive." She smiled and reached for his hand to gently squeeze it before turning to Vera, who was allowed the lollipop she craved so much.

"Come on, we're going to take a look at a place that's built to be like your father's homeworld. You've seen mine, so hopefully, this will be a fun one too, hm?" Valery asked, and with the huge lollipop in her hands, Vera bounced. "Mhm! What was it like, daddy?" she then asked with a grin while they began walking.

Valery had actually only really seen the city during her visit, and not its jungles. So she looked at her husband curiously as well and guided them to the biodome.

bF0kpRl.png

Tags: Ceri Fraissi Ceri Fraissi | Voxum Voxum | Open

Being able to leave Coruscant to visit a herdship, a term that Lily was a little unfamiliar with, it was an exciting opportunity that she couldn't turn down. Lily had been bouncing in her seat the whole time with nerves, excitement and a desire to understand. When she got a chance to walk around the herdship, she couldn't believe how massive it was. It was a living city, there was so much to explore and walk around in, a permanent place to wander while it moved around the galaxy. The idea sounded tempting all too much, she would be far from her mother's gaze then. The idea had been all too tempting to stay but she was also curious to learn from the Jedi on Coruscant and there was so much of that world she hadn't gotten a chance to see. To run away now would be missing out so much for the small benefit of being far from her mother. She was already able to do that where she was.

Her bright dress reflected some of the light to glitter slightly, with her hair hung loose as she allowed herself to relax and just enjoy the time away from the Jedi stuff that she had been thrown into. She decided it would a good time to check out stalls and see what was on offer from vendors, perhaps something for her aunt, or maybe see if there was something she could bribe her Jedi Master with in order for her to ensure that reports about her training would always go down well. The latter seemed to be highly unlikely, but Lily figured it would be worth a shot if there seemed to be anything that caught her eye. Her hands were clasped behind her back as she checked out the stalls and let her eyes gaze over the items, calculating their worth and value to her as she moved along.

She chewed her cheek as Lily felt herself in deep thought on what to get and what was available to her.

The Vonnuvi, Commerce Sector
Tag: Liin Terallo

Vinci Carmaad and the elder Gillom Rone Gillom Rone were both were given several respectful bellows before he departed.

Meeting Liin was a humbling moment, his first mission and he was naturally concerned that it would go well. Not that his slow lumbering demeanour gave that away easily, the overt pauses before moving might. There was some blinking from Weru as he better thought how to proceed. This stillness with occasional head-swaying lasted at least a minute or so. "Many greetings and harmonies," the Ithorian rumbled lightly in basic to Liin. It was his first time on a herdship, so the young padawan acting as a guide would be an exciting moment, maybe they could help each other find their way!

"We are led to believe the biodomes might be travelled this way." The young Ithorian looked behind him, then ahead of him, then behind him and finally ahead of himself again. Starting a slow lumbering gait toward greener areas of their ship. Hopefully, his guest was patient, else he'd struggle to keep up.

Merchants might offer them goods on their journey, fine Naboo tapestries, elegant Eldorai artwork, Denon Cyberdecks, Wodenstam imitation Correllian whiskey, a Trandoshan synthetic hunters pelt, a bottle of Thyrsian firewire, and an elegant Ruusan masquerade mask. Weru took his time to politely explain to each and every one that he was on a mission, being a bit overzealous, this was his first time. Giving ample time for Liin to look through anything too, his pauses were overly long at each trader who addressed them.

"Have you travelled within our herdships before?" Looking at the greenery set against idyllic white, and beautifully woven along structures almost as part of their plantlife. Ithorian's ships lived, they were their own ecosystem and their harmonies were in every breath, the air was fresh even here among the bustling trade.

Beneath water ran through their central access, as they came to the main bridge. One trader did catch his eye, selling small saplings from Voss. Voss was an important part of Silver Jedi history, and he knew a Jedi who would love to have these orange plants, but sadly he had no credits! Rumbling a bit and swaying before turning to move.

Last edited:
AllianceDiscordIcon2DO.png

Sapere Aude
bF0kpRl.png
Operative "Sable"
Special Intelligence Agency

Assignment: 'Sightseeing'
Tags: Cordé Sabo Cordé Sabo | Open for Interactions
GADividerDOGrey.png
"Not a test. Just needed a smoke's all," he quipped in deadpan. He seemed to pick up on the jest, pausing only briefly for another pull from the small stick. Judging from the scent, the thing was packed with Savorium herbs- capable of producing a mild euphoria. Though no doubt for a man of his experience, it was what kept the harder substances from having its addictively deadly grip on the operator.

His sights remained forward in their stroll, his stature not intentionally fixed in such a way to be imposing. But when you were six foot, in the peak of physical condition, and had a naturally intimidating resting face, well. It was a good motivator for some to come along his path to just avoid his way before they bumped into the man. He looked the type that didn't have an ire to be trifled with, at least to them. Though luckily for them, 'Andrew' didn't pay any mind to the passers by.

"Never go anywhere naked." He decided that the easiest thing to answer first. And obviously, he wasn't meaning just the comfortable clothes he was wearing now. The weapon wasn't obviously shown either, just leaving the thought to whether it was tucked into his coat or concealed at his waistline. "Dated as I am, though, the checkpoints are a concern. Civilian protocol isn't up to par for fighting the long game of smuggling in weapons for a local insurgency." What place wasn't though? Anything was possible. The only variable that was inevitable was just the time hack. "You'd expect something like that out in the Rim instead of in the Core. Sket wouldn't have flown back in my day."

Walking along the railing before an expansive view, the plain clothed Dark Operator peered over to one of the expansive parks that lined this particular section of the herdstation. A long, winding river that flowed of freshwater. Though he'd be lying to himself, it was no doubt the supply of recycled water being used throughout the station, if not this subsection alone. Open and vulnerable, even if it was a decent sight in this marvel of engineering.

"But." His mind drifted back to the topic of war games. His mind trailed from anything to subterfuge, sabotage, and even bigger scope of battle to the 3D space, with both fighting both within the station and between naval vessels on the exterior. Instead he'd only just focus on the deck to deck fighting, assigning himself the role of attacker.

"Wouldn't be how I'd do it. Security forces may be properly equipped for their task, but most won't be fit to the standards of war, nor equipped to fight a long one. Stretch their numbers thin throughout the biomes, and divide and conquer from there at three to one odds. If possible. Jedi's going to be involved and, knowing them well, will either be leading from the front or forming their own strike teams. That's where the Kill Teams come in- To Kay-Tee-Eff. Prioritize lone leaders, strike teams, then targets of strategic opportunity."

There wasn't doubt in 'Andrew's' explanation. Everything he spoke was only the surface level of the battle plan he'd have in mind with what he saw so far. And yet, he gave off more than some viewpoint of some operator who'd been in the thick of it. This came from the viewpoint of a tactician, a mind that either came naturally or was trained to the point for looking beyond the scope of conflict. To not just win the battlefield, but to conquer it. If it would be to exploit the tendencies of the Jedi and forcing the security the station to spread out and fight for something they might not be all that prepared for, then that would be the exploit he'd take advantage over in the grand assault.

If any disdain was shown for the Jedi in that odd remark to 'KTF' as he's said, it wasn't exactly betrayed on his expression. He just knew what he'd need to do for the odds to be in his favor if there really was a wargame he'd have to play out here. It could be a concern to others that he might show the confidence of being able to properly do so if it actually came to invading the station itself. Especially not with any force that's to be normally expected. When the term Kill Teams left his lips, there was a clear indication that he wasn't just using the word for semantics. Something more specific, and all the more deadly.

Now this was familiar. Colette ran a hand up and down along the content nerf’s neck with a happy smile of her own. With her other hand she reached into a nearby bucket to grab a brush that she then began to gently brush along its coat with great care. The nerf raised it’s leg and began to kick at the air with a content shiver. Well if ever there was a good indication that something needed to be scratched, that was it. Colette continued to run the brush along the spot until the beast grunted to tell her that she could move on and untangle the rest of its pelt.

It was a shame to see them stuck on a ship like this as opposed to having an open plain of their own to roam freely, but these people seemed to have taken good care of this creature. In a strange kind of way it reminded her of home. As she sat down by the nerf’s side and leaned her head back into its soft fur…. That…

Soft…

Comfortable…

Oddly malleable…

And familiar…

Fur…

Colette fell asleep by the nerf’s side. Deep breaths ran in through her nose and out her mouth with an oddly peaceful slumber. Despite the stench of the nerf, despite the rough stone floor, she was fast asleep to the amusement of most who passed her by.

Junior made sure to make himself comfortable on the bench as he began to type his message out to his father on his datapad.

'Dear Dad,

I've been on Corsucant the last few months and I'll be the first to admit that all the things about this planet I thought you were blowing out of proportion were correct. So many different species, cultures and peoples cohabitating this world and it's amazing. Just this week I've eaten food from different cultures for breakfast, lunch and dinner each day, not that I miss your cooking any less. Anyways I've got to get back to it, say hi to Mom, Buir, Girak, Magnus, Morgan, Alexander and Cahira for me.
Love, Your Son, Noah Corek VI'

The young man had been sure to sign off on the message without adding 'Jr' just for his own confidence. Closing the datapad he stashed it in the satchel on his hip and stood, walking towards a sign that had the various attractions of the ship and how to get here Junior studied it intensely before his eyes settled on the Panatha exhibit.

The young man had always wanted to go to the jungle world that was one of his mothers, Yasha Cadera Yasha Cadera 's, homeworld as he had taken visits to his other mothers, Alexandra Feanor Alexandra Feanor 's, homeworld of Eshan. Taking in the directions Junior nodded to himself and quickly made towards the exhibit.

RxzceEC.jpg

The Vonnuvi, Jedi Enclave
Tags: Amani Serys Amani Serys

shield_core_divider.png

"How is that going, by the way? The Shield Core?"

"Smoother than I had expected," Jasper admitted, "We've already seen a lot of good results out in the field, and your husband had been a pretty good advocate for the work we're doing where I'm not nearly as experienced."

Alicio was certainly one fiery orator, that was for sure. Of course, it was more than just that. The senator was a genuinely good man, which certainly made working with him very easy.

"Ool has seen some good results," he added, "And I think we've done a good job streamlining relief in the Order. We got a ways to go, of course, but there's been good progress."

Jasper sighed a little. Progress was progress, but he was pretty tired after the events of the last few weeks. Being able to come to the Vonnuvi was a good retreat from all the organization that he had been doing as of late. Being on the council was a lot different than he had expected, though it was hard to have expectations when he had not anticipated his selection in the first place.

"Oh yeah," the knight continued, a realization striking him after briefly speaking about Alicio, "You're expecting, aren't you?"

She had been feeling unwell at the award ceremony. A bit of deductive reasoning had drawn that conclusion.

Vinci Carmaad

V

bF0kpRl.png

// Objective // Secure Investments for the Bank of Utapau
// Location // Ithorian Herdship Voonuvi; Coruscant
// Profitable // Gillom Rone Gillom Rone

// Non Profitable //
df9oq0y-f22f7990-8395-4662-b9e1-a9fc2b16de9c.png

"Of course, High Priest. blood, sweat and tears went into building such a marvel." The Pau'an Banking Official was quick to redirect his choice of wording in an attempt to recognize all people involved in the creation of the Herdship and its voyages across the stars to assist those truly in need. It almost made him weep with sorrow, overflowing with raw cheap emotion if not for the fact that the targeted populations for relief were poor peasants undeserving of a single cent. Far below even the most lax standard that the pious Vinci Carmaad held himself too as Deputy Trade Chair for the Sith Imperial Banking Association.

"Now to the matter at hand Wise Priest, since you so graciously offered me a portion of your time. Yes?. The First Bank of Utapau would like to become a sponsor for some of your relief voyages. It is imperative!!! that we provide adequate currency to those suffering from hardships in order for them to get back on their feet." The Pau'an explained with rather extravagant gestures around the Commerce Sector as they walked through the crowd. Almost as if he was a door to door salesman for the latest droid appliances. Of course this self righteous belief of helping those in need was really a cover for him to spread the tendrils of the Sith Order on every world touched by the herdship.

RxzceEC.jpg

Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el | OPEN

Amani nodded along, and smiled, "Sounds like a win to me then. I've been doing work like this for a long time; Logistics don't always play well with intentions. So relish in those successes. The Shield Core is doing good work." Her gaze wandered across the courtyard, where other Jedi had gathered to converse, or split off to go explore different parts of the new facility.

"You're expecting, aren't you?"

Amani blinked, her focus returning to Jasper, then to her belly, which was hard to miss at this stage, "What gave it away?" She smirked, then nodded again, "Yes. Twins. We just made the formal announcement a couple weeks ago," They'd managed to mostly keep it hidden, at least from the wider public; But after getting the first ultrasound, and successfully making it through the first trimester, they decided it would be best to get ahead of any rumors. It's not like they could hide it forever. Thankfully they weren't on Alderaan, where adoring fans of the royal family were much more ravenous.

The mirialan seemed to study Jasper for a moment, then abruptly asked, "You ever think much about settling down?" It was a question she found herself asking people more often, now that she was on the cusp of starting a family of her own. In this of work, not everyone was cut out for it. But some Jedi found deeper meaning in such things, herself included.

bF0kpRl.png

The Vonnuvi, Markets
Inanna Harth Inanna Harth | OPEN

Cato nodded, "She's not wrong," The man had taken a great many injuries in his lifetime. Head trauma very much included.

"Buh!" Serena gave him a final slap on the head, before letting her palms rest atop it, her fingers curling into his hair. At least she was being gentle about it now. Her father began to scan some of the nearby stalls, "Yeahhh.. A lot of salads," Unsurprising as a diet, given the Ithorian reputation. But Cato was hoping for something a bit more eye-catching.

He then froze as he found something that fit his criteria, "Hey— How about some candied bofa?" Cato stared at Inanna with a suppressed smirk, as if expecting some kind of reaction for her. It totally wasn't a joke though.

フ乇りノ 丂ムアアレノ刀ム

bF0kpRl.png

Tag(s): Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania

div-green.png

Ko wouldn’t find himself spending his whole time here in the Biodomes. Although they were marvels in themselves. Today was to proceed a long departure for the herdship, so probably best to celebrate it and for Ko to be anti-social. Plus he was getting thirsty and didn’t like that he was likely missing out on some music.

Unfortunately it took the young kel dor a bit to make his way from the tython biodome to the commerce sector of the herdship. Since today Ko had never seen so many ithorians before. Only working with one once on an agri-world years back. He was aware too that the ship possessed its own Jedi Enclave. If Ko was to be honest he rather envied the Jedi that got to go along with the ship and travel as a hub of humanitarian altruism.

Soon enough though he managed to make it to the commerce sector. Rocking melodies filled the air here compared to the calmer soundscapes of the biodomes. Making his way to one of the food vendors. Getting himself a beverage Ko chose a cold can of tea for himself. Pulling out a reusable bendy straw he kept with him to be able to drink with his antiox breath mask. Placing the straw in the can and slotting it with his mask he began to idly sip from the can of ice tea. Large clawed fingers wrapped around it.

Eventually performers changed and so did their songs. Turning his attention to the new song his goggled eyes looked up to the stage. Taking a few steps backwards to get a better angle before he lazily coiled with another member of the audience. Turning himself around to see he’d accidentally watched into a meandering teenage human. “Oopzzz zzorryzzz, ohzz...” The straw was still locked into his mask, the soundwaves of his voice traveled into his can of ice tea. Rattling it and giving his voice a weird buzzing noise. Removing the straw from his mask he spoke again. “My apologies, I wasn’t paying attention to where I was backing up to.” The kel dor tried to explain.

RxzceEC.jpg

Tags: Amani Serys Amani Serys

shield_core_divider.png

"You ever think much about settling down?"

"Huh?" Jasper reacted, slightly caught off guard. "Oh, uh... I've... I've thought about it, yeah."

His face had become slightly red, and it was clear that Jasper was sort of flustered. Not out of embarrassment, or at least of the shame variety.

"I, uh, met someone not to long before I was knighted," he explained. "We've... spoken in length about it. I'd like to... We'd like to. Eventually, anyways. She just started up with the DF, and, well, you already know what I'm doing. I think we're gonna take it slow, at least for a little while."

They weren't in a rush to have kids and settle down, and not just because they didn't have a more permanent dwelling. Jasper did, after all, still live in his ship. That and they had a young shard they were fostering for the time being. For now, at least, they weren't ready to jump into anything. Perhaps in the future.

"I'll have to consult Val whenever that's the case," Jasper remarked with a grin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom