Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Campaign Voss: Return of the Jedi (SJC vs TSE)

aQxmrgW.png
gzP6Bz8.png

The war between light and dark rages on. As the Sith strike at the core of the Silver Sphere-- Onderon, Kashyyyk, Eshan-- the Silver Jedi seek to liberate an old friend.
Voss.
Deep in sith space, the lost home of the Jedi lays under the sway of the wicked Sith Emperor. But no more. October 1st-15th, the Concord strikes back in its boldest move yet against the encroaching darkness.

Lost, but not forgotten. The Silver Jedi have returned for their home.

This is a Campaign for the following hexes: Jabiim; Nespis VIII; Chandaar; Ossus, Desevero, and Voss

Last edited:
rXDYKzl.jpg

Stay away from my Voss Kyra Perl Kyra Perl you scoundrel you.
Anyway, reckon I'll have Adrian show up a supporting capacity of some sort on Voss, Battle Meditation, perhaps, or maybe directing his Sithspawn from a bunker. Could cooperate with the Sith loyalists among the Voss Mystics for some Force-assistance reconnaissance. Hit me up if you're interested, either here or on Discord (Deadcurze#4224).

Don't worry Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim , Adrian's out for numero uno as always and won't be wading into the thick of it.

P.S. If anyone wants to fight with/against some angry Gormaks, I bequeath you this sub - do with it as you will, within reason.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom