Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tricks of the Trade

Zyre Zyre

Order approved.

Little slower on getting the custom orders up and running than I planned, but if you want to send me the details of what you have in mind, I should be able to get something together in the next week or so.

ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɢᴜɴ
Dash Kessler Dash Kessler Hey there! Long story short, I was hoping to somehow negotiate the sale of a single Outlander Carbine. I'm looking for a short, Lever action slugthrower to complete the gunslinger look. I've found very few, But your's is the best by far!

Unfortunately, That ORC affiliation is in the way. Seeing as they are (sadly)gone now, I was hoping I could just take one of the surplus off your hands? I'll pay a fine sum for it of course.

Milla Kryst

Might Just Change Your Life
Dash Kessler Dash Kessler

Requesting if this workshop can discreetly make an upper and lower receiver with strong durability and capability of withstanding heat and taking a lot of beatings. It would need a shorter barrel for a carbine-style setup, and the ability to remove and replace the whole barrel with ease. Rails on the top of the upper receiver and under the barrel. The weapon will be a heavy disruptor carbine, with semi-automatic capabilities. The trigger needs to be strong enough for anti-material rifles, and allow the user to fire at any rate their finger can pull. Accuracy will only be available with short, slow trigger pulls, but I need maximum capability. And, as usual, it is outlaw tech, so I don't expect quality, but I'm sure you can bypass some safety laws to make sure it doesn't fall apart in my hands. Please let me know.

-- No user defined identity

Aeshi Tillian Aeshi Tillian

I'm wondering if you're staging a coup with a loadout like that, but asking questions isn't good business practice in my line of work.

Order approved.

Milla Kryst Milla Kryst

Not gonna lie, I'm a little offended by that quality remark. We might play it loose and free with certain laws here and there, but I can assure you the quality our customs orders are beyond reproach. If it will make you feel more comfortable, I'll mark up the price of your order an extra 15% so you can really feel the workmanship.

Request Approved. (ETA 3-4 Days).

://TO: order@tricksofthetrade.holo
://FROM: wisp17221@burner.holo

:// I would like to purchase the following from you.

-Stun Baton 1x
-Holo Sphere 3x
-Sneakthief 2x

://Payment upon delivery of above held in escrow with Trade Federation Central Bank
://Delivery of above should be to Locker C11214 on Denon Transit Station 4

://Custom Order below, payment to be decided. This holonet address will route correspondence accordingly.

Name/Alias of Client: Wisp
Type of Item Requested: Clothing
Special Features Requested: Stealth, sensors, integrated eyewear for HUD, integrated slicing software (if possible)
Delivery Instructions: Deliver in a pressurized case to Asteroid 7NH-672TRT-022 at grid 77-ZE-473 in the Froswythe System

The Mandalorian places a heavy pouch of Mon Calamari Flan on the table, then points out several items that interest her. She might just be smiling, under that helm, from the way she enjoys inspecting each offered item.

TOTT-019 Gatecrasher Scatterblaster - two if you think Powered armor would allow two weapon fighting.
TOTT-026 Voxyn Charric Rifle
TOTT-023 Terminus Shiv Vibro-Knife
TOTT-003B Blackout Baton
TOTT-005 Tinfoil Hat
TTOT-006 Lodestone - five, if you have them in stock. Otherwise, what you have available will do.
TOTT-027 Lookout Probe Droid

… and something custom, if you have the time

Name/Alias of Client: Jhira Mereel
Type of Item Requested: TOTT-004 Veshet Repeater Pistol
Special Features Requested: Modified for hiding in a boot. Preferably very hard to find there.
Delivery Instructions: Please deliver to Locker #89004 at the Space Port.

Last edited:
Getting my kit together as a forward scout. And yes, I qualify as a small army. Like to place an order for the following.

TOTT-019 Gatecrasher Scatterblaster - 1
TOTT-026 Voxyn Charric Rifle - 1
TOTT-023 Terminus Shiv Vibro-Knife - 3
TOTT-003B Blackout Baton - 2
TOTT-028 Sneakthief - Lefty
TOTT-029 Skeleton Key Omnicutter - 1
TOTT-004 Veshet Blaster Pistol - 1 Righty
TOTT-017 Last Whisper Supressed Blaster- 2
TOTT-005 Tinfoil Hat
TOTT-027 Lookout Probe Droid - Rolling order

Something custom if you could.

Name/Alias of Client: Asmus Omaand
Type of Item Requested: TOTT-026 Voxyn Charric Rifle
Special Features Requested: Modified to a multifunction capability as a combat rifle, and long range sniper rifle with in-field alterations if possible.
Delivery Instructions: P.O. box #62351099-55. Yeah. I keep one. Its handy.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom