Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Sith Council disbanded?!

Well here’s a thing….

Why not get all Sith together and have them vote. Set out the NPC Dark Lord and Dark Council options, then have them vote.

It might be you get a big majority one way, but if it ends up near 50-50 then you have two factions.

I suspect though that people wouldn’t be fussed with one way or the other.

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Alen Na'Varro said:
IC, if I was a Sith, I would have a real problem with following a Dark Lord that I've never seen, and one that has achieved nothing in the galaxy. Shorn is the thronebreaker, Ashin Varanin defeated Moridin, Kaine Zambrano broke Dranok Lussk's spine, but when you get down to it, the NPC Dark Lord of the One Sith has achieved nothing tangible, and there is no reason IC for anyone but the Voices to actually believe he or she exists.
^Very good point as well.

[member="Alen Na'Varro"]

Personally I'd see it as fun if he was just a Wizard of Oz figure. Well, that's what I thought the Sith Emperor in TOR should have been. A projection used by the Dark Council to provide unity, hence all the really over the top tales about him.

[member="Darth Vornskr"]

Thing is though this Dark Lord only shows himself to the One Sith. Why would anyone follow the tale of a powerful Dark Lord?

But again, if in a month the Dark Lord comes out to play, I expect the One Sith to suddenly skyrocket with activity.

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Darth Vornskr said:
When someone joins the One Sith, they are exposed to the Dark Lord.

Many are humbled by his presence, as his voice is enough to send a fully skilled and experienced Sith Lord to his knees.
This is all hypothetical of course. Lol. That's part of my point. You say someone should fall to their knees, but let's say a noob apprentice comes strolling up and says, "Yo. Sup Dark Lord." -nothing happens-

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Can we all come to an agreement that EVERY Sith on this board can be included on by way of a vote?

That would, in my opinion and in agreement with Tamara, be the best option.

I'd love to see it that way personally. Would make at least myself pretty happy (I do love the Sith)

But how do you get a Sith to go see this Dark Lord? Most, I would assume, would laugh in your face at a tale and either 1) try to kill you, 2) call you crazy and try to kill you, or 3) laugh in your face and walk away. [member="Darth Vornskr"]

I will join the Sith Congress tomorrow, if there isn't one I'll make one and literally invite every single Sith on the board so we can have a properly organized meeting with lots of topics and polls with free food and drinks. Then, we can pretend we're in one big happy faction, and see if our hypothetical system is worth actually implementing.

This is all well and good but I don't foresee this ending with any tangible results. Sith have always been run by strength traditionally, not democracy.

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Darth Vornskr said:
That's how they usually join in with the One Sith, [member="Krest"]

They come as a unbelieving infidel believing themselves above the Dark Lord, and are humbled by his power into joining.
Hah, man. It's been a long time since I've been humbled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom