Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Sith Council disbanded?!

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Darth Voracitos said:
I will join the Sith Congress tomorrow, if there isn't one I'll make one and literally invite every single Sith on the board so we can have a properly organized meeting with lots of topics and polls with free food and drinks. Then, we can pretend we're in one big happy faction, and see if our hypothetical system is worth actually implementing.
You're a big'ole bowl of sunshine.

[member="Darth Voracitos"]
I think a public vote is best first because people won't join the faction necessarily.

[member="Alen Na'Varro"]
Indeed, and that's the problem. IC that's lovely.
OOC it means that Sith players tend to be an uncooperative group of selfish people. That's not putting anyone down, that's a fact that goes with the character persona. If you want a Sith faction to actually work you need to have an idea of what people want or else you'll go through endless cycles of people joining, leaving in a huff, founding a new faction and then giving up.

The reason of why a council of Sith is a folly.

We tried that earlier during the life of the Sith Empire, and that only led to stagnation.

The Sith Council tried that as well, and they fell under the waves for one reason or another.

The route of an NPC Dark Lord has lasted longer than the TSC, and even perhaps the lifespan of the Dark Council for the Sith Empire combined. I can't exactly remember how long the Dark Council was the governing body for the Sith Empire.

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Darth Vornskr said:
The reason of why a council of Sith is a folly.

We tried that earlier during the life of the Sith Empire, and that only led to stagnation.

The Sith Council tried that as well, and they fell under the waves for one reason or another.

The route of an NPC Dark Lord has lasted longer than the TSC, and even perhaps the lifespan of the Dark Council for the Sith Empire combined. I can't exactly remember how long the Dark Council was the governing body for the Sith Empire.
TSC folded because it's leader, the so called "Dark Lord" of the Sith Council was a moron. It had nothing to do with the Council failing to do it's part. The administrative leadership bailed and left it's members to rot.

Don't start throwing blame to a good idea that wasn't executed properly. It's weak.

It's a Custard.

It's a Cake.

It's the best thing in the whole world!

cheesecake.jpg

Enjoy [member="Darth Voracitos"] . Sleep well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom