Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Sith Council disbanded?!

Where are you guys now gravitating towards now that that faction no longer is? Are you all One Sith now or something? Currently the only three active Sith factions that I see is them, New Order, and League of Red.

I wonder which of them inevitably come on top...

wwe-royal-rumble.png

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
The Sith Council crumbled into nothing because Iscariot bailed without a word to anyone. Crappy leadership breeds nothing in it's wake.

As for which faction rises, it makes no difference to me. I've managed to become as powerful as I am without them and will continue to do so a rogue Lord.

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
On the contrary. Until someone sacks up and ACTUALLY decides to run the Sith around here, we're all going to keep building lack luster empires and letting them fall into dust before they're able to get off the ground. Leaders are as rare a breed as it gets these days.

Bet I'd win, unless you're some mind a ninjitsu masta or some shiz.

But what I mean as far as the power shift, is just that those members have to end up somewhere, unless the majority of them are inactive anyway.

If anyone wants to join the One Sith, by the way, feel free to do so. While we have an approval system, it's only to make sure people are on the same page before joining officially.

After joining, there'll be lots of training and chaos to be had. Soon after, Invasions that will make the entire board jealous.

As the writer of Morna Imura, I will say that our old owners leaving had almost nothing to do against the sith, disbanning. Because many of the members were inactive because there was not alot of people going around and training. I couldn't have becase of my working on alot of other characters. Either way, Morna is probably going to join the one sith once I get a chance to fix my stupid computer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom