Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Sith Council disbanded?!

I think the argument right now is between OOC and IC o o

[member="Darth Vornskr"] is talking about OOC and the One Sith, and [member="Christian Slade"] is talking about the IC "Why would we follow"

Once more. If in June the Dark Lord comes out to play, I'm sure all doubt will be put to rest.

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Darth Vornskr said:
We've had a couple of threads including most of the One Sith members, including the Skirmish at Fondor against the Protectorate, and the thread where the One Sith make an expedition to the planet holding the Carbonite Sith Army, while fighting Mandalorians at the same time.

Like I said, most of it is individual stuff leading up to the bigger faction events.
Individual. That's the word of the night. The way this faction is run makes me feel that there is next to nothing to offer to the little guy, the new writer, the Sith apprentice, because everything is so "individual".

You have the Voice, each one who whenever they want controls the "Dark Lord" individually which keeps the way others might have done things out of the picture. You can't all write a character and expect the opinion of it to be all powerful and feared by the players in the community that have no contact with and/or interaction with the Dark Lord they so call served.

If I joined the One Sith and was told to do something at "The Dark Lord's" behest having never met or spoken to him or her in any facet you can best believe my response would be, "Uhm... yea... No. Get out of my office."

Which is good. Cause there are a lot of Anti Sith groups out there (Really, there are)

Regardless. I still like the One Sith :3 Just Krest has no reason to join them (He has no idea they even exist. Another good thing)

You can believe whatever you want [member="Christian Slade"]

It will all be judged when June comes around, and then we can see whether your concerns are valid.

Cause 1: I'm tired of running around in circles trying to explain the same thing to you, and you just not understanding.

And 2: It's a pointless argument anyways, if you want to make a Sith faction you can run it how you want to.

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Darth Vornskr said:
You can believe whatever you want [member="Christian Slade"]

It will all be judged when June comes around, and then we can see whether your concerns are valid.

Cause 1: I'm tired of running around in circles trying to explain the same thing to you, and you just not understanding.

And 2: It's a pointless argument anyways, if you want to make a Sith faction you can run it how you want to.
1. I understand what you are saying, I just disagree with it.

2. I could make a Sith faction and say "This is how it goes take it or leave it", but I'm not going to do that because I prefer being proactive to try and do things the right way by gathering all the Sith under one banner. I also disagree that we should simply adhere to everyone else and simply accept the options that we already have when there are far better ones that have only recently been and have yet to be brought up.

[member="Astrian Callus"]

Clarification: Making decisions that stick, not discussions, is the problem every Sith faces. We've gotten quite good at discussing the future of the Sith. The problem is everything that happens after.

sabrina

Tefka said:
totes honesty and transparency

I currently have aspirations towards one day leading a Major Faction to glory, blood and battle

I don't feel it's fair for the community to ask me not to partake in a game I created

I also don't feel it's fair for me to ask Staff to continue abiding by this rule if it won't apply to me

How bout dem apples, haters

*z snaps*
is this [member="Tefka"] plan to become emperor? dundun.
ooc: If you do, it is cool

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom