Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Sith Council disbanded?!

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
[member="Tamara"]

Shall we have a Council of Sith Leading one faction that is all inclusive of Sith on this site or shall we have an NPC Character acting is the Dark Lord for a select group of Sith Lords to lead and or control?

I guess these are the only two options or is there a third?

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Darth Vornskr said:
It's lasted longer than the Sith Council did, OOCly things are running smoothly, and there's no infighting IC and OOC.

As far as I can see, that's a success until proven otherwise.
You're sandbagging and idea because it's a fraction different from the one you currently implement and you seem to think that the faction leader bailing with little to no notice is some sort of reason when it's not. The faction leader bailed and didn't tell any of the people that he was writing with, which was enough to leave us in shambled and stall activity, but if that wasn't enough he didn't relinquish the faction to anyone else so that someone could do something that he was too cowardly to.

So it's the fault of ONE person that this Council(absent an NPC Dark Lord) is just a horrible idea and has proven not to work, or do you actually have any decent evidence?

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Krest said:
There is a third.

You all bow to Krest as your lord. [member="Christian Slade"] I won't stop talking about it now (I'm so happy someone could even think of Krest as a Dark lord (~;3;)~ )
There was a reason there was underlying sarcasm.

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
[member="Tamara"]

Shall we have:

A Tyrant Dark Lord Written by a Council of Select Sith

or

A Council excluding the idea of a "Dark Lord" set up as a Democracy

Vote away

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Darth Vornskr said:
You decided to follow him as the Dark Lord of the Sith.

An NPC won't leave without telling you.
Which is the point to not having one at all. If we didn't have him proclaiming to be the Dark Lord of the Sith the faction never would have crumbled. I made the call on folding it anyway. I could have tried to pick up that lazy idiots pieces, but I saw a more profitable option in uniting all the Sith instead of having a bunch of squabbling weak factions.

You literally HAVE a Council and have a puppet for no reason at the helm. It's pointless and I can't see how you are blind to that fact.

The Dark Lord is a plot point, a reason for why these Sith would come together. His backstory continues off some hundred years after the One Sith went into hiding after their defeat, and he's the only Sith that was immersed in the One Sith teachings since he was a child. He's the only one qualified enough to lead a One Sith faction, and he's an NPC to prevent the petty squabbling that plagued the Sith for so long.

[member="Christian Slade"]

He does have a point. But so does [member="Darth Vornskr"] . A Dark Lord NPC prevents anyone in the Council from trying to make a power shift, and still keep true to there being a Dark Lord. But it's pointless in the sense that the Council did get along.

I dunno. I still like the idea of having a Dark Lord NPC, but kinda agreein with Slade. There has to be a reaally good reason that can't be done without it.

And sniped from a reason from Vorn. Yup, no more doubt from me.

resized_winter-is-coming-meme-generator-brace-yourself-here-come-the-voting-memes-ba4486.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom