Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Frontier of Freedom (Coalition Dominion of Ossus)

Objective: Defenses

Her mind processed his strategic suggestions, but she hadn't demonstrated much innate talent in planning the stages of war. She fought well, especially independently, but her overall strategy was weak. Whatever Raloph said-- as long as it wasn't obviously insane-- was going to sound good to her when it came to defenses and the placement thereof. Strategy lessons. She would need to see about getting some of those with the Alliance.

The conversation took a turn into dangerous territory, and Qyren glanced away from her secondary Master. Yag'dhul was worse than bad, and there were consequences that had resulted from it that would change things for her and for them, if only in the smallest of ways on their part.

Breeder, the cold voice echoed in her mind. She closed her eyes against the memory.

"It was." The woman reopened her eyes and straightened her spine, trying to cast off the chilled tension that had settled into her skin. Her hand curled around the hidden blaster scar on her bicep. "Bad," she added for clarification. "I'm fine."

Qyren turned her back on him to survey her surroundings, and also to give herself a moment to regain her composure. "I think the plan is fine. Will we be placing the defenses using the Force, or will others be taking care of it?"

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Starleaves n Stimcafs
Mission: Land somehow, hobble, meet readheads, smile, sore feet.

Nato was an okay pilot, wasn’t she? Well she thought she was, only she didn’t always know what the blinking dots meant when they changed color, no biggy. Fyor kept trying to backseat drive, and she slapped his hand away from the controls, despite his protests and subsequent g’fuffling. Another nato'ism, concentrate on your landing Nato! With just a few small bumps she put them down, though she might have crushed a box or two, oh well. Fyor however did not look amused, finding his drink all over his lap! She shrugged and beamed happily, taking a painful step or two out to meet a colourful lot of people! New faces and some old, lots of people workin’, she dived right in.

Short waves to anyone nearby [member="Valiens Nantaris"], [member="Ali Hadrix"], her levity often contrasted more sombre moments, just how she was, usually more so at those times when things were all ack and grim. A bright smile to [member="Elpsis Kallikora"], hair flopping one way, and her pesky single misbehaving strand being shifted out of her eyes, always tickling her nose. They began unloading, despite Fyor’s protests at her not too, he was always badgering her to slow down, she was fine but sore.

Was she in armor, of course not, besides her legs couldn’t fit without hurting, she was in comfortable loose clothes, kinda stylish patterns on her burgundy slacks, and short silver t-shirt, because this was Nato of course, but y’know nothing too much. Her special locket was around her neck, gifts from her mum, other than that she was casual! Was that Redhead smiling at her, nope don't look, nope, other way, what was fyor doing? Okay she peeked, but only once, and you couldn't prove it.

Fyor was flying with these crates, not literally, but he must’a been working out.

[member="Elpsis Kallikora"] | [member="Ali Hadrix"] | [member="Seraphina Shel'tah"] | [member="Valiens Nantaris"]​

Objective: Check Out the Disturbance
Allies: [member="Coci Heavenshield"] | [member="Draco Vereen"] | [member="Arrbi Betna"]

Coci's feelings were known to him before she even voiced them. She had fought for the Republic for many years prior to joining the Silvers, and to see them fall from grace so easily had to be painful. It was for him too; no other government had remained such a powerhouse as the Republic, with its ancient history and altruistic ideals. He had every respect for them, but having suffered through public slander and a less-than stellar friendship with the Jedi Order made it difficult for him to want to go even further out of his way to help out. If the Republic was to fall, he would not let them take the Coalition with them. As Coci began greeting those who had arrived at the scene, Thurion would've joined her had he not felt a disturbance in the Force.

"I'll be right back," he told his wife, kissing her cheek before venturing off on his own. Following whatever it was causing this stir, it led him towards the Jedi Archives, or what was left of it after the Jedi had evacuated. Upon entering, he was surprised to see men in Mandalorian armour looking like they were searching for something. "You guys don't look like you belong here," he spoke aloud while leaning against the doorway. "Mind telling me why you're looking through Jedi documents?"

Objective: She felt the disturbance too.
[member="Thurion Heavenshield"] | [member="Draco Vereen"] | [member="Arrbi Betna"]

(6)

Seemed the Ossus Temple had not been entirely cleared, as Coci's head turned to looked down the main entrance of the Temple. Thurion, with haste, left her to the others, but Nantaris was handling that and so Coci followed her husband, after speaking to those nearby and excused herself. Thurion had advance well into the Temple by the time she entered and she could sense his location well enough, before she heard him speak.

Looters it seemed and more than one, so Coci peeled off down a hallway which ran at right angles to the walls of a small library. If her memory served her well, the Great Library of Ossus was on the other side of the planet, whether the Jedi Order had re-established that Library she did not know but they would have a link to it here and other Temples throughout their controlled systems and Temples. She grinned a little knowing that the Jedi Order had removed all the important data and holocrons so they would not find much if anything.

She came to a side door effectively flanking them if there was trouble, she looked inside to see two men by the look of their physical statue and Mandos. Now what are they doing here?

Coci would wait patiently to see what their explanation would be, and it had better be good.

Objective: Find a data terminal
Nearby: [member="Draco Vereen"] [member="Coci Heavenshield"] [member="Thurion Heavenshield"]

Betna left Draco to do his own thing and double checked his datapad for a moment once more. About then was when he heard someone asking why they were there. Truth be told, he had to admit, it did seem a bit odd for a pair of Mandalorians to be in the middle of a Jedi temple.

"Master..." he started, glancing at who spoke. He recognized the man after a moment. It was hard not to forget the heads of the Coalition, especially when you'd met them before, albeit in passing. A low chime let him know his motion tracker had picked up another person entering the room and a quick glance on his HUD gave him a view on who it was. "My apologies. Masters Heavenshield."

Betna gave a quick wave before glancing at his datapad once more. Chances were, there was a dataport nearby and perhaps they could point him there.

"Investigating a paper trail that leads here," he said simply and truthfully. That was the key with working around and among Jedi and other Force users. They could sense lies in the Force most times, so it paid to be as truthful as possible. It also helped to speak in general terms as well. "Not to worry, your Jedi artifacts are safe and sound from me. I'm looking for something more mundane that maybe you could help me with."

He hefted the datapad for a moment and shrugged.

"I've found evidence of missing supplies supposedly lost in transit and the paper trail leads to Republic space and then to here. Just spare parts - bolts, wiring, and the usual starship parts - but that adds up to a lot of credits soon enough and my wife, Anija, would be a bit put out if it continues. Any chance you would know of a dataport nearby? I just want to see if the paper trail continues from here or ends here so I can either wrap it up or follow the lead."

3/20

Objective: Find Data Terminal
3/20
[member="Arrbi Betna"] [member="Coci Heavenshield"] [member="Thurion Heavenshield"]

I was only a few shelves away from Betna when he was approached by the Jedi, my first instinct was to be ready for the worst and be prepared for a fight. I looked at the Silver Jedi Grand Master and his wife, letting my eyes inspect him and her before answering. I let Arrbi go first, and his explanation wasn't bad. He was truthful enough without telling them anything they would be mad about. Supply trails and all that. "How's it going?" I asked as they approached.

They wanted an explanation. Easy enough, Betna had that kind of stuff handled and really I was just tagging along. There wasn't any need to fight it out in the Temple, as far as I knew we were all friends here anyway.

"He asked me to tag along see if I could help out any, so I said sure. I've never been one to turn down Betna when he asks for help." I said, drawing my presence in, reducing it as much as I could. If he was going to be probing my mind he was going to have a bad time, that wasn't something people would like to see into. "After Wayland, I've pretty much helped him whenever he asks. I owe him that much." Still truth, and nothing but truth. That always made things believable.

"While he was busy, I decided to have a gander at your library. See if there was anything I could look through for him or anything interesting to look at while I waited." I cocked a smile and spoke with a bit of humor in my voice. "Don't worry so much, all the important ones are hidden anyway." I wasn't expecting to find an artifact here, all those I knew were kept hidden somewhere I did not know.

[Post = 3/20]

Objective: Setting the record straight
Allies: The Force | Facts
Enemies: Naughty people

Corvus finally pulled herself out of the Meditation. She was unsure where to go, even if she wanted to help. The only important asset the Jedi had was people - and they had been removed some while ago - within hours of the news. For Corvus was on the ground and even the fastest ships were no match for being feet away from the action.

In many ways it was a sad indictment that the Jedi had nothing else to steal. They had no holocrons - these had already been stolen by one the Grand Master had trusted. The few Sith artefacts were stored outside of the galaxy and only she now knew their location - nothing had ever been written down. They would be discovered in time - but no time soon.

And the archives contained datacrons. Which sound very fancy to the uninitiated and the ignorant. In truth they were no more than reference books in electronic form. Atlases. History books. Even old story books.

Sure, they had a value. A crate-load would fetch more for their scrap value than their content - and there were always those that looked to make a quick buck.

The servers had been wiped. All data was sent to the two Praxeum that now held copies of all of the information the Jedi Order held. Corvus had overseen it personally. She was nothing if not thorough. Data ports were everywhere. But they would be dead, given they no longer connected to anything.

They say help comes in many forms...perhaps it does.

Nuts and Bolts (Dead, PM Writers Account)
Mission: Box Moving!

After mopping up his legs from the unfortunate spillage, and some serious eyebrow waggling regarding Ms Kerrigan’s ability to land while injured, he had insisted he wanted to fly, regardless! The engineer got to work on something the Lorrdian did exceptionally well!

Few moved boxes as grandly as the Galtech executive known as Mr Nayus, or if he anything to say about it, with as much style, class or sophistication! The fact that Natoline was struggling with the weight only made him work twice as hard, so he was done faster, taking her crates off her at her protest more than once.

Really the devil was in the details, the way they’d stacked the transports coming down, meant that it was all alphabetically sorted, double checked off for its location so each shuttle landed in exactly the most efficient spot, and no trips or time was wasted, with just enough in each box or small crate to be manageable. Indeed anyone else might think this machine like efficiency uncanny, but that had always been his way…. at least for as long as anyone could remember.

Some techno-gadget-thing on the front of the padawans visor flashed over his eyes, giving him a better readout of the structure, apparently there was some discontent inside, but he had a temple to build, or rather to reinforce! No time to be sightseeing with the locals, and there was only so many people that could respond at once.

“Right then! Who ordered a bunker? We shall begin with all haste,” a droid beeped off in the distance sarcastically, apparently they'd been working on that for several hours already, it was however completely ignored with a discontented sniff. What the savant engineer considered a well made bunker and what a regular technician did was a league apart! His hand twitched oddly in anticipation, before it picked up a tool.

[member="Elpsis Kallikora"] | [member="Ali Hadrix"] | [member="Seraphina Shel'tah"] | [member="Valiens Nantaris"]​

(3)

Ignoring the Scotchman ([member="Valiens Nantaris"]) for now, Elpsis focused her attention on the lovely girl ([member="Natoline Kerrigan"]). Yay, the girl was smiling at her! She was now definitely the focus of Elpsis' attention. It seemed she and the geeky looking dude were unloading crates, but the cute, bubbly girl seemed to be struggling a bit. Perhaps she had been hurt.

Naturally our eternally gallant empath just had to help her. Yep, gallant, that was totally what Elpsis was. Verily. Anyhow, she quickly moved towards her. "Hey, let me help you with that," she said with what she thought was a terribly roguish and endearing smile. In all likelihood Elpsis had watched too many cheesy holovids. Regardless, she was so nice to help pick up a crate and thus take some of the weight off Nato.

"Name's Elpsis. What's your name, beautiful?" she asked cheerfully. Undoubtedly she would win a prize for being a totally 'charming' wordsmith. She briefly glanced over to the guy ([member="Fyor Nayus"]) who had apparently accompanied the girl. There was something...off about him. Being an empath, Elpsis was quite sensitive to others' emotions, though she could probably make a lot more out of that ability if she possessed something like actual drive, but when she tried to get a read on him, he felt...empty. Like a void. That was so not normal. He was kind of cute though.

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
[SIZE=10.6667px]Location: Alliance Corvette @ Ossus[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.6667px]Accompanied by: [member="Meeristali Peradun"] | [member="Julius Sedaire"] -- [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]if he wants to.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.6667px]Post: [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]2/20[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]Rien could not help but smirk just a little bit at that. She [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]had[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px] noticed that the Old Jedi Order could be quite… prudish when it came to intimate relationships between opposite genders (and perhaps equal genders, the Chiss did not actually have any statistics to measure that one, sadly.), she did not really understand it though. The Chiss Ascendency was quite straightforward with breeding habits - as long as they did not interfere with your job, it was condoned, and with the low reproduction numbers being what they were? [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]It would even be encouraged sometimes.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]"[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]What about the fauna?[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]" she would not comment on the reproduction habits of the Jedi though, instead opting to keep her mind on the ask ahead. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]"[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]Can we expect any resistance?[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]She did not think it likely, but there was a reason they were both wearing Vanguard armor. Better paranoid than death, in her eyes.[/SIZE]

Objective: Save Prudence!

Zylah had made her way from the hangars to the Jedi Temple she knew so well. She had been taken in by the Order from a very young age, saved by the Jedi from a dark future. Ossus hadn't been her first home, but it had become that in more recent years. It had been where she had found solace and comfort after the loss of her first master, Ultric Sandov. Ossus meant something to her, though she tried to check her feelings and not get overly sentimental over an oversized piece of rock floating through space. A real Jedi wouldn't be caught up by this. But she would be lying if she said that seeing all Jedi and military personnel seemingly evacuate didn't leave an uneasy feeling in the pit of her stomach.

There were other Jedi here, 'Silvers', as many called them. They seemed to be overseeing the transition, and on the look of some faces, she could see a similar reaction to her own as to what was happening. She wanted to talk to them, hear what they were like. Did they have a different code? What kind of Jedi were they? Zylah's head was filled with questions, but she decided not to bother them. First and foremost, she had to locate Prudence. She knew the kitten she had been given from Corvus was here somewhere. With Kaia, she couldn't know.

The first place she looked was naturally what had been her living quarters. But there was no kitty here. She left, taking nothing with her. There was nothing to take. As a Jedi, her needs lied not with the material. She had her robes and her lightsaber, and that was enough. And she didn't quite feel like running around with her wardrobe of identical robes and tunics either.

Next on the agenda had been to search the quarters of [member="Kaia Vullen"], but also here did she come up short. Feeling a sudden rise of fear and worry swell up within her, she quickly calmed herself through the meditative methods taught to her in this very temple. What she had to do next suddenly became very clear. She could look all she liked, but as she knew, her eyes could deceive her. Her senses could fail, miss certain details. The Force was a much more reliable tool. And so she closed her eyes, and reached out - allowing her presence to stretch further out across the halls, in search of her best friend and favourite pet. Jedi takes care of their own.

Peace begins with a smile.
[1/20]
Objective: Keep up with the cat.

Prudence darted through the stone hallways and Kaia scrambled after with far less grace than her usual bouncy-self. When one gets a poor start, it is difficult to proceed efficiently, and she was still in recovery from a number of wounds. Yet, she had turned several corners by the time [member="Zylah Dvale"] arrived at the dormitories. In fact, Kaia was beginning to approach the main entrance of the temple from a different corridor than the one through which her pale friend had entered. As the Prudence started up a flight of stairs, Kaia was finally able to catch up and snatch the young feline. She held Prudence tightly as the cat wiggled excitedly in the direction of the stairs.

“There you are. You shouldn't run away like that.”

Kaia was not even quite sure what was up that way. These were less familiar parts of the temple, as they led nowhere she ever needed to be. She knew that left would take her to the main entrance through the side. On her right, there was only a window with a view of the dense woodlands in the distance. She could see the path to one of her favourite places. Kaia’s eyeless sight turned up to the top of the stairs, where an open doorway stood invitingly. Clutching Prudence in her arms, Kaia stared on her descent up the stairs. She was too wrapped up in this little mystery to pay attention to the tugging sensation of Zylah looking for her, but perhaps her curiosity would lead Zylah to Kaia by way of their bond.

Objective:Get To The Temple!
(3)

Aston took a deep breath as he rotated his head from left to right while still rubbing the side of his neck. The Jedi Padawan glanced up as the hatch opened up and the Jedi stood up and hopped out of the x-wing. Aston smirked as his astro droid was ejected out and his thrusters came into play to soften his landing a little bit. The Jedi reached for his lightsaber as he took the blade out and examined it ensuring there wasn't any damage due to the crash, luckily there was not. Aston shrugged his shoulders as his friend let loose a series of beeps and whistles. "It could've been much worse my friend, I assure you."

Aston raised his hood over his head as he double checked his x-wing, ensuring he wasn't leaving anything of importance behind. "The temple should be north west of here, about 3 miles or so. Come my friend, we have quite a walk ahead of us." The Jedi Padawan started moving in that direction, Aston initially wanted to take off running as that was his key element especially when he was on Dathomir. He would run all the time in the middle of the forest. But thought better of hit because R4 was with him. Aston glanced at his comlink which was potentially destroyed. He shook his head and tossed it to the side as he started the trek towards the temple. He was more than sure he would run into some allies soon enough, just taking a good look from this. Was simply that he had survived as did his astro droid. Nothing left but to look forward to this walk, good thing the wind was blowing rather nicely.

Objective: Assist with Silver Sanctum stewardship of Ossus
Previous Post
Allies: Silver Sanctum / Jedi Order, Galactic Republic / Jedi Order
[member=Théodred Heavenshiel[/COLOR]d] | [member=Matsu Ike] | [member=NPCs by Corey] | [member=Judah Dashiell] | [member=Solan Charr] | [member=Seraphina Shel'tah]

Ali made a mental note of how Valiens' reply dodged any expression of support for the Republic's current plight. It made her worry the Sanctum was only biding its time to pick apart what it wanted when the war was over and the Republic faded from Galactic history. Granted, the foyer also wasn't the place to discuss diplomatic entreaties and pledges, and Nantaris might have simply intended to remain so professionally neutral for that reason. Even so, the fact remained that little intervention had been even discussed by the various Galactic powers surrounding the Republic's war with the Sith, which did not belong only to the Republic, but the Galaxy as a whole. Ali stowed her concerns for the moment and looked up at the rain clouds overhead. "There's still more to move inside," she said to the two soldiers returning from the transport shuttle. They nodded and slipped passed the collection of Jedi, leaving the rainy weather behind.
Ali looked back at Nantaris, hoping to move on to more pertinent issues. She drew her datatablet from a leg pouch on her kit and unlocked the screen before scrolling through a list of files and selecting one of them. "I wanted to update you on the Sith's more commonly used fighting elements, so you could tailor your defense as needed. Their Vong forces seem to only fight for certain members of the leadership, though we've only been able to identify a few thus far..."

Objective: Unknown
Allies: Unknown
Enemies: Unknown

In the not so far away distance from the temple stood a lone figure clothed in secrecy. The garb she wore looked ancient, masking her every feature, even shrouding her eyes in shadow. Upon her person she appeared to carry no lightsaber, but there was certainly a strong Force presence that emanated from her. She made no effort to hide it here, as there was no reason for her to do so. These people would not seek to harm her, so why hide? It wasn't as if she saw them as enemies. On the contrary they were fellow lightsiders, pitted in the galactic struggle for what was good and right in the world.

Upon her back was an ornately carved bow and a quiver full of arrows. On her hip, beneath her cloak, a chakram. She felt out through the Force, feeling her surroundings, wondering if the one she sought was there or not. And if not, she hoped that she would at least find others willing to work with her. There had to be more Rogues here. Or, if not Rogues, those that would be willing to turn the tides of battle against the forces of hatred.

But if not, she would move on. For now she waited; watching, listening. Someone would undoubtedly come to see who she was and what she wanted at the very least.

Objective: Finding out the truth, thank Corvus for the clarity.
[member="Thurion Heavenshield"] | [member="Draco Vereen"] | [member="Arrbi Betna"]

(7)

There is an air of familiarity in the room, Coci sensed it. And their reason for being here was flimsy or rather 'part' truths. "Would it not have been more prudent for you to have contacted Grand Master [member="Corvus Raaf"] regard these 'discrepancies', I am sure she would have assisted and for you to have stopped supply until such time as the issue had been resolved? .. over a few wires. And I doubt that purchase orders and invoices would be kept in the Temple." Coci moved somewhat further into the room. "I will say that you have a lot of fortitude entering the Temple this way considering there are many powerful Jedi just outside this Temple who could be present here within a matter of minutes. You are Mandalorian? and I believe we have met before".

Coci is not looking for trouble, simply the truth. And their identity is clear to her now, Arrbi she had met in the meeting after Ziost. Much posturing by both sides as emotions had been ignited by the loss, she knew better than to make decisions based on this, it is not what Jedi do and Mandalorian loyalty is only ever concrete to themselves, this point is made clear by their actions today. The other, Draco she had had dealings with through the Silver Order, having been involved with his development of ships. He is trying to guard his presence which only made her wonder why.

The very fact that they had entered the Jedi Temple through the 'back door', made her suspicious of their true intentions, when they could have greeting them on the Temple steps and asked for assistance.

Post 3 of 20
Location: Trouble. Right smack in the middle of it. As per the usual.
Objective: Prevent Jedi Artifact Theft Abandon ship. Younglings and teddyWookiees first.

An ancient reminder of a bygone era was quickly escaping their grasp, and the two younglings were holding on for dear life as Don Doofu's cargo ship was rapidly disintegrating from out of the upper atmosphere for an unscheduled landing on the surface that was rapidly approaching from below.

Bouncing off the walls of the ship, whose hallways and decks were starting to come apart at the seams as the ship's frame twisted and contorted in the death throes of a damaged aeroframe, the pair of Clone Wars veterans were running, sliding, falling, and tumbling their way toward what they hoped were escape pods. As they made their way, the tow-headed Jedi angrily demanded, "Who's idea was it to come up here without air support!?"

The small clone beside him did a double take at the question. "YOURS!" the other boy belted out loudly.

Shooting the former clone cadet a dirty glare, the small Anzat very eloquently provided for his own defense. "Was NOT!"

3X744 threw both hands up in the air, adopting an incredulous look -- either at the situation, the fact that his Jedi General was a child, the fact that he was on a sinking ship, or some combination of the three. "You said we didn't have time to wait for back-up!" the young clone snapped forcefully.

Sor-Jan looked offended by that. "Well..." the youngling knight began. "Is it my fault you listened to me!?"

As their altitude dipped, suddenly the walls became the floor. Followed by the ceiling. Rolling around like two socks in the clothes dryer, the two boys banged off the sides of the walls, stairs, steps, doors, and just about everything in between. Grabbing onto the edge of a doorway, the small Anzat managed to pull himself up to a deck that contained a row of emergency access hatches on either side of the corridor. "We need to find a lifepod before this WHOLE PLACE becomes a flying demolition project," the Anzat blurted aloud, doing his best in the upside-down ship to access the controls to the lifepod.

The controls were inert.

There was no lifepod behind the emergency hatch.

"Empty," Three reported, from the hatch on the opposite side of the hall.

The two boys went door to door. Sor-Jan on the right and Three on the left.

"Empty."

"This one's empty too."

When they'd reached the end of the corridor, it was clear that this ship wasn't carrying any emergency life pods. "Okay, interstellar art theft is bad enough," the small Jedi remarked candidly. "But occupational safety violations? That's pushing the boundaries!"

The clone just shot the young Jedi a look.

"What?" Sor-Jan demanded, to which the clone just started shaking his head.

"There are stiff fines and penalties for operating a freighter without lifepods!" the Anzati declared, as he found himself staring at the clone's back as Three was off for parts unknown. And obviously not listening.

"There are!"

Saki

Came in like a wrecking maul
Objective: Saki Smash
Allies: Jedi [member="Sor-Jan Xantha"] [member="Corvus Raaf"]
Enemies: ?
[member="Nightmare"]

I CAME IN LIKE A WRECKING MAUL​
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54OlVbh2fOo​

The Yusanna were here and they were friends, after the battle of Ossus at least. Saki had listened to them at the time while she was standing there in the small top with her tattoo covered body. She ran her hands over her short hair and the staff and saber on her hip were really the closest thing to her being a jedi here given her normal look. The feeling of the world though also brought some thoughts to when she had been training Niamh before the girl had disappeared and so had Aika. She was moving now with them while moving back. "You sure we got the good stuff with you guys?" There was a look from the masked man and he shook his head tossing her a bladder as she popped the cap smelling the fermented honey before flying up and heading towards the temple. The force wrapping around her as her kama billowed in the wind and she was speeding back towards the temple when something caughter her eye. THe others were moving around and she was speaking into her comlink quickly seeing the arrows over something like an energy bow. "Mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine." She was saying it into the comlink as her energy in the force swelled with her fist pulling back and going behind to disrupt the mystery one there with them. Her voice coming out louder then she expected and over the comlink before she felt herself punching the ground with a shockwave of force energy. "Mine.

Objective: Reunion
Allies: Unknown
Enemies: Probably [member="Saki"]

She could feel her coming. Niamh had grown stronger while she'd been gone. Never one to slack off, she'd trained hard. Of course many things had happened in the that time as well. Some of those things were good, and some were bad. Some were very bad, but they would become known soon enough. In her training she'd become more in tune with the Force and its wills, absorbing the knowledge and training hard enough that she'd learned to pinpoint foes on a planet from as far away as orbit. So she was aware of Saki's approach.

The fist she was also aware of. She knew her Master and love well enough to know how she would react. So at the last moment, she lept gracefully away, cloak billowing as she came back to land a short distance from where she'd been, none the worse for wear. Beneath the hood, her eyes settled on Saki.

She said nothing for what seemed a long time. Instead, she reached out and touched the woman's mind, caressing it through the Force, before unleashing a torrent of terrible images. Flashes of flesh being ripped from bone. Flashes of searing hot pain. Flashes of children dying. Flashes of a white haired woman, Niamh herself, screaming. Flashes of strange creatures rushing for her with gaping maws. Flashes of the most vile of vile things. Every single one of them true, every single one something terrible that had happened to Niamh while she'd been away.

And still she said nothing, but waited.

Objective: Explore the Jungle

(8)

Avian were singing, bees were buzzing, and Théo had to wonder what the birds and bees were doing. There seemed to be a hive of activity in the jungle near the Temple as he walked deeper into it. He was not going to go far, he knew well enough that eventually Mama and Papa would round up business here and they would return home to Voss. He heard the sound of ships approaching, skimming the tops of the canopy and shuddering the very ground.

Thud!

Something had hit the ground hard and behind him, so Théo turned around but nothing there, he shrugged it off and continued walking. Under his feet, squelched. The moist ground of the jungle oozed up dark water with each thread, the scent of decaying leaves fallen long ago filled in nose, it did remind him of Tabaqui a lot. And like Tabaqui jungles, it is cooler but moisture clings to the air.

Another ship approaches and passes, and ...

Thud .. thud thud...

This time the canopy shakes violently with vibration from the pass ship engines. And around it begins to rain. Very large frogs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom