Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Frontier of Freedom (Coalition Dominion of Ossus)

Objective Evacuation
Folks [member="Mantic Dorn"]
1/20

Rafeesh followed his master, carrying his own pack. With him was only another change of robes, a diary of what he could remember of his time before stasis, and his training saber. It wasn't much, he hoped that there would be a safe place where they were headed. He had not grown attached to this place quite as much as many of the Jedi who had lived here. Whenever he saw it all he could think of was the old Jedi Temple on Tython, or the majestic temple on Coruscant.

This evacuation did remind him of another time. It reminded him of the battles of Ord Radama, at least the final retreat had been like this. Republic forces retreating as quickly as possible, leaving behind gear and weapons in some cases. There had been no choice with the Sith so rapidly advancing. There had been no hope of saving the planet. That ship had led him to another planet, he couldn't remember which where he fought the Sith again.

He wondered if this was like that time, leaving to go continue the war elsewhere. Perhaps they would come back one day, but Rafeesh was more concerned with taking it to the One Sith, fight them and regain the worlds of the Jedi. Their ancestral homes. He stayed quiet for most of the walk, not wanting to disturb Mantic from his thoughts, but he asked next, "Where do you believe we will be going next? Where will the next temple be built?"

[Post = 2/20]

Objective: Keep it together
Allies: The Force
Enemies: Memories

Younglings learned to pause for just long enough to appear to meditate as they passed though. Some of the older school Jedi would stay here for a few minutes — others would simply stop for long enough to honour the tradition.

Corvus had been here for an hour now.

The Clarity Gate was a trapezoidal gate that was the entrance to the Ossus Academy grounds, beyond which was the tranquil courtyard and the small fountain.

It was the water that was supposed to be their focus during the meditation. But as Corvus felt at one with the Force, memories kept popping unbidden into her mind. Like water from the fountain, they cascaded and as soon as one settled, another would spring forth.

She remembered times and she remembered people. Even with her emotions locked away, she recognised the feelings. Happiness, wonder…even sad and scary times.

When VlPER heard of the Invasion of his home world. When Kana heard of hers. Tracyn teaching her Teräs Käsi the moment she arrived. Master Vosra first teaching her Soresu. Her two Masters here. Johnny Diamonds and the exploding classroom. Not one but two evacuations. Her many Padawans. Prudence. Bayala the Sith Lord.

Her many friends…one after another, memories of them came forth. She wondered where some of them were. Kana…Kian…Phylis…Sera.

And she sensed much excitement and joy around her. Not through her emotions — the Force appeared to be sharing the fact with her. And she simply could not participate. How could she be happy? How could she have fun? She’d lived on Ossus longer than she had her home planet. And that was ripped into two. Now her second home was taken from her.

She wanted to turn tail and leave. She wanted to go forwards and help. But she did neither. She simply stood and meditated. It was all she was able to do right now.

Objective: Have faith
Allies: All Silver Sanctum / Galactic Alliance / Republic

Hero or coward?

Connor didn’t know what he may be or what he would become, but right now he was on the right path to salvation; a path of self-discovery, healing and enlightenment thanks to the support of [member="Taeli Raaf"].

On board her ship, lightyears from Ossus, Connor sat in his quarters looking at his datapad and the feed from the Silver Sanctum and their move on Ossus. So much was changing without him, and it proved the galaxy didn’t stop when one experience heartache, or grief, or anger – it kept turning, and if you didn’t turn with it you’d fall off and lose yourself in the void.

New alliances were being formed and old relations were being tested, but such was the way. Connor had no control over any of it, nor could he help. He just hoped the Force was with them, and he would hopefully return one day to see the progress the Light had made in extinguishing the rampant fires of the Dark.

”Be careful, all of you, he said; a whisper that wouldn’t travel across the stars to be heard by anyone except himself, alone, in the depths of space.

Objective: Spelunking
Allies: [member="Matsu Ike"]
Enemies: Disorientation from too many turns.
1/20

Ryn held up a communication device he was using to work with Master Ike, as they could cover more ground this way. Reaching the labs as she mentioned, he spoke to her to fill her in on what he saw. "Anything of research value seems to be gone. Whomever was here last cleaned house on their way out it seems." His voice carried a faint trace of disappointment. He had, to some extent, hoped to find something in here of value. Something that would have brought some personal validation to his mind, with the effort the various Masters have been putting into training him. The padawan appreciated all they were doing for him, but he just wished so strongly to return the favor, somehow.

As he began to move upended chairs and tables, sifting about in his careful search of the room, he remembered his lessons. To not only search with his natural methods. Not just his eyes, or his hands. But to feel through the Force. No sooner did his close his eyes and concentrate, did he feeling something unfamiliar. Eyes snapping open, the masked padawan snapped his gaze to an upended workstation near a corner.

He righted the table, and there he saw it. A strange object, similar in design, yet different, than those objects Master Ike was messing with in her workshop. The padawan knew nearly nothing about holocrons, as he lifted the communicator to his face again. "Actually, Master Ike, I believe I may have found something of potential value...."

Objective: Assess

Sera bowed her head to Valiens. "Thank you. It...Has been a while since my last visit. Unfortunate that this is what brought me back." The woman's eyes fluttered about the area casually, embracing the sights before returning to the older man. "Has there been any intrusion? Any signs of forced entry or anything missing or stolen? I suppose most have already evacuated."

A few moments would pass before she remembered the voice she'd heard while in orbit. Right! Someone was in trouble! "Do you by chance know of anyone that was broadcasting an emergency signal? I heard it shortly before I landed but there was so much static I couldn't make out much information. Have there been any reports of a crash landing?"

[member="Aston Jacobs"] | [member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Objective: Reach out to her sister
Allies: Those who follow the light

Taeli was sitting in her private quarters on her ship, just listening to the sounds of the ship traveling through hyperspace. Connor was in his quarters right now, probably catching up on the news of everything going on in the galaxy while he had been away. Things were on the verge of collapse now, they were scattered ... adrift. She could feel her sister through their bond ... and it was heartbreaking as she experienced what Corvus was feeling. Silent tears fell.

Reaching out through the bond, she sent a wave of comfort to her sister ... to reassure her that although some had come and gone, she still had others in her life now. A little humor was mixed in as Taeli made sure her curiosity about the state of her collection was felt ... she just hoped it might crack a little bit of a smile on her sister's face.

[member="Corvus Raaf"]

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
Objective: Dungeon Crawling
Allies: [member="Ryn'Dhal"]

Matsu was listening as she moved through tunnels and could feel [member="Corvus Raaf"] in the distance as well as the others working. It added to the work they had as she moved down into the tunnels after them. Making her way and with the teams they had emerging into some of the tunnels while she let the force give her more sight. "That is good padawan. Most of the projects were different then what we had seen before and they may be traps Iella and Je'gan had not set off so be on your guard. We are moving into the lower levels." Her hands pointed as they led the way and came up in the chamber, the sound of water lapping at the rock while the obelisk they had reported was smashed with the writing on it. The reports were vague but the jedi team had been under attack or danger with the risk of sith finding them and any of the artifacts. There was none now but none of the jedi afterwards had come here as she was moving in with the Sasori group making their way into the lab and setting up. The temple was a great place but working on some of the outer labs that had been abandoned would give them time to work on things as she entered the walkway looking down at the team int there. "Ryn we are in the labs now and making progress, look for a null field device, it is something they were working on from the research notes."

Starleaves n Stimcafs
Location: In orbit - On one of Firemane’s more comfortable ships.
Mission: Take down supplies

Hearing he was alive, and hoping to bring something important up with Kei, she couldn’t find him anywhere on comms, which only made her more suspicious. You know what, whatever, her mum was here, the silvers were here, the sanctum was here and so Nato found herself here too appropriately. Flicking off the ships screen she stood up, with slightly less bounce than usual.

Fyor’s hand on her arm, his grip was so strong these days, and the last few weeks recovering her leg injuries she’d relied on the Lorrdian a lot, but not too much, she was a Kerrigan damn it!

“I don’t like you going out like this.” Fyor cautioned, feeling her not fit to walk yet. Yeah okay, she rubbed his hand, with her lover gone, she’d really needed him here.

“Yeah well, I don’t like your nose tough guy.” Nato pulled a face only she could pull, kissed his cheek and left him on the bridge, “but I love you neway.” Doing a saunter, if a bit of a painful one with her mending limbs. He’d follow, right?

What duties did Nato have today, moving stuff, well fyor knew stuff better than she did, cargo, supplies, resources, he was a stickler for efficiency, waaaay too much. Sith had been up to no good, meh the usual, she stretched her arms up shaking off the sleep, the painkillers made her drowsy, her back injuries still playing up again too, what was she 80? Time to get to work Nato, serious face on.

"Hey?" She called out to a passing silver, "need another pilot?"

Nuts and Bolts (Dead, PM Writers Account)
Location: In orbit - On one of Firemane’s more comfortable ships.
Mission: Efficiency

“Your safety is my only concern my dear,” Fyor’s response as usual almost mechanical by nature. He did follow Nato, showing his usual flair for the flamboyant. “my nose is quite dashing I am told, the subject of more than one Coruscant opera most assuredly.” Sadly even his jovial manner couldn’t bring a chuckle from his charge today, Natoline, she just rolled her eyes.

The part time padawan spent far too little time training, and far too much time building things, which was the way ever since their republic days, and for Fyor quite literally a lifetime ago, but such things were in the past, a memory of a happier time? His artificial eye twitched, and focused incorrectly, before another step brought it back ahead to Nato. A memory.

With a savant-like efficiency of a time before, the Lorrdian engineer somewhat awkwardly instructed the technicians, awkward in that his social skills were lacking today, not really the fyor nayus of old, perhaps the stress of the asteroid destroying part of his company was getting to him? Plans for shipping the supplies down, when they were fully understood were improved by an estimated 20% however, the carrying capacity of the ships and their shuttles repacked according to his advice.

“Room for one more aboard captain?” Fyor asked giving a mock salute, waiting at the door to the nearest shuttle, Natoline gave him another roll of her eyes, then a bright smile. He was about to light up, one of his, somethings, rolling it around in his fingers.

“Yep, but no smokin’, cap'ins orders, want to get there without, y'know, fire,” Nato teased, she'd missed him, but he smoked way too much these days.

Objective: Spelunking Moar
Allies: [member="Matsu Ike"]

2/20

"I will leave a marker here, rather than disturb it and risk setting off an unseen trap.... You're probably better equipped to detect those than I." He said into the communicator while putting word to action, kneeling down and setting the marking beacon for easy location of his discovery.

"As I can find nothing else of value or interest here, I'm going to continue canvassing this wing of the tunnel system, unless you wish for me to meet up with you and your team, Master Ike." The masked padawan stated, as he prepared to depart back into the cavern system.

Objective: Assist with Silver Sanctum stewardship of Ossus
Previous Post: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/71294-the-frontier-of-freedom-coalition-dominion-of-ossus/?p=1060286
Allies: Silver Sanctum / Jedi Order, Galactic Republic / Jedi Order
[member=Théodred Heavenshield]
[member=Matsu Ike]
[member=NPCs by Corey]

[member=Judah Dashiell]
[member=Solan Charr]
[member=Seraphina Shel'tah]

"I can assure you that Ossus is in good hands. Or at least hands..." Ali sighed, running a hand through her hair. She tried letting go of the anger that boiled beneath the surface of her mind; she was much better at handling herself than her mother. Looking up at the bearded Jedi Master, Ali smiled tentatively. "You're right, I know." She sucked on her teeth for a moment. "I need to let this place go..." She looked around as rain began trickling down from the skies; grey clouds were rolling in from the West.
"We're down, but not out," Ali reassured the man, "But we can't do this alone." On a rare occasion, Ali allowed others to see what she was feeling. Knowing Nantaris would sense the shift in her mentality through the Force, Ali let her true emotions, those hidden by her anger and her rage, rise to the forefront of her mind. The anger itself seemed to dissipate, as fog is eviscerated by wind. Despondency, incertitude, trepidation...these rose as a blanket to her underlying sorrow, confusion and fear.
Reaching forward with a gauntleted hand, Ali gripped Nantaris' closest arm, her fingers bunching the fabric of his robes. "Take this world, leave it better than you found it...but do something with it. Don't leave us to fight them alone. They never stop. And when we're gone, someone's got to be next."
Ali released her grasp and sighed. "They'll never be happy, you know." She muttered bitterly. "The Sith, I mean." Rain drops began wetting her hair, the first touch of clean she'd known since Contruum. "I pity them...they do what they do because it's the only thing they can see that leads to happiness. But they're wrong. By the Force they've always been wrong..."

Post 1 of 20
Location: Pirate ship making a run for it (southern hemisphere of Ossus)
Objective: Prevent Jedi Artifact Theft

The MagnaGuards were new.

Well, new in a relative sense anyway. The MagnaGuards that had been in the service of General Grevous during the Clone Wars had been but a modern update to the Krath War Droid of several centuries prior. And Sor-Jan had encountered a relic of that bygone era nine hundred ago, during the mission to Deneba. It hadn't gone very well. The Krath droid, armor enchanted with Dark Side alchemy, had surprised and overwhelmed the small Anzati's Thisspiasian master. Leaving a boy who was barely a padawan lost, afraid, and alone against an inescapable enemy.

It rather felt that way now.

Apparently, if one were going to take advantage of the Republic's distress and attempt to steal ancient artifacts from a Jedi world, it was standard practice to bring Jedi-killing, ninja robots for the job.

The emerald blade of Paperweight formed an unyielding shield against the MagnaGuard in front of him, and against the advance of the one trying to flank him from the rear. The boy's green blade orbiting his small form in perfect harmony and equity of motion. It was Alchaka and Center of Being, applied simultaneously to the discipline of Soresu. Living not in the moment, but stepping into the space between moments. Existing at some edge of perception where action preceded thought.

Against one, Sor-Jan was likely the better.

Against two, the boy was pressed to the limits of his skill.

Against three...

...well, where was Dilly or [member="Joshua Vantal"] when the boy needed him. As a third MagnaGuard advanced, electrostaff sparking in hand, the boy reflected that now would have been a most opportune moment for a padawan to show up.

Instead, the small Anzat barely caught the sound of a grenade launcher being ratcheted back.

The MagnaGuard behind him erupted into a ball of phosphorous and flame, igniting the metals and warping the droid's frame under its own structural weight.

There, above where the small Jedi fought, the last Clone Cadet of the Clone Wars was bracing one foot against the railing of a catwalk and using the other as a make-shift tripod to support the weight of a fully combat ready DC-15a, with a V-1 grenade launcher slung beneath the barrel. Ejecting the smoking cartridge from out of the attachment, 3X744 slid his hand back to the trigger and pressed his eye up to the targeting scope. A quick volley of blaster fire separated Sor-Jan from the MagnaGuard to his left. Which allowed him a single opponent to focus on for a moment.

From out of the Soresu orbit, the youngling knight assumed the low sword guard familiar to Niman. And, from that, transitioned into a strike which blended Shii-cho and Ataru. A straightforward jab with the point of the lightsaber, followed by a spin of the blade to come up from beneath the droid's defense.

No sooner had the automaton crumbled into pieces of smoldering metal, than the boy heard the distinctive sound of a droid being torn apart by blaster impact.

Shutting down the green weapon, the small Jedi hurried through the corridor ahead, hopeful that there was still time to prevent the loss of knowledge. Or art.

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
Objective: Dungeon Crawling
Allies: [member="Ryn'Dhal"]

Matsu was listenign to him as she registered the beacon with a nod of her head. SHe was looking over parts of the equipment in the labs and making notes in her head as the teams spread out. "That is fine, be safe and meet up with me when you can." She was working and setting glow rods to illuminate the labs while working on it. The goal she was looking for was on the frame. "This is the same metal like on Dathomir." She said it to the researchers who were setting up and with the red eye drones to light up the area while she brought up the holo. "We have what we need and should be able to work and get this into the labs again. Start working to get a better path to the surface and alert the others."

Post 2 of 20
Location: Pirate ship making a run for it (southern hemisphere of Ossus)
Objective: Prevent Jedi Artifact Theft

With a Coalition fleet overhead, this oversized junk wasn't going to be getting past the FrontierCorps.

Which meant there was likely a shuttle or smaller craft. Faster. Sleeker. Lower sensor return. And once it jumped out of the system, chances of recovering the stolen artifact were going to be slim. Artifacts from the Jedi and Sith wars of all the preceding centuries were the most common scams on the HoloNet. The moment the Jedi began searching for it, the treasure hunters were going to come out the woodwork. Along with the con artists looking to make a fast buck on faux history.

True to form, as the small Jedi dashed through the interior of the cargo liner, he could see the squat form of a Sullustan man on the verge of stepping through the open doorway to some kind of vessel.

Sliding across the deck, the small Anzati stretched out his hand.

As he did, a small, pyramid-like object came free of the Sullustan's hand. Spinning through the air, the object landed neatly in the palm of the youngling's hand. Raising his eyes up, the child held the artifact up as he proclaimed, "This belongs in a museum!"

They were, after all, teachers of history. Not thieves of it.

Or had been teachers of history.

Don Drax Doofu was, once upon a time, a historian and archaeologist of some repute.

Unfortunately, once upon a time stories rarely have such happy endings in real life. The curator of the museum at Tyferra, Doofu was convinced to come work for the Imperial Museum of Galactic History on Lorrd. While there, he became more of a collector of art than a curator of it. Hoarding it away into private vaults, and establishing secret collections which he then leveraged through connections made with the Hutts and other gangsters. He catered to the finest clientele the underworld had to offer, and made himself a fortune for it.

Since the Lorrd Government surrendered to Primeval control, Don Doofu had been set free of his earthly trappings and instead become a full-blown Sullustan gangster. Brushing back the expensively appointed cloak he wore, the Sullustan uttered something in the exotic language of his people. "Nuuma tie'b en au."

As the man's meaty finger connected with the link on his wrist, a sudden explosion lifted the back of the ship up. As the deck tilted violently beneath him, the small Anzat found himself pitched forward and off balance. The Jedi artifact sprang from the boy's hand, clinking melodically against the durasteel flooring as the device slid right back to it's waiting thief.

Scooping the artifact up, the Sullustan saluted the small Jedi. "En ar'c tifka. Ck'tal!" the man uttered, before stepping over the treshold and letting the blast door slam shut behind him a moment later.

The clone cadet slid down the hallway, the DC-15a comically large across his small frame. As the copper-skinned youngling skidded to a halt next to the young Jedi, Sor-Jan asked, "You get any of that?"

Three made a face in response to the question. "I had target practice during Sullustese class," the small clone complained. "It's... I think he said something like, 'It's a lovely ship. I think you should go down with it.'"

Sor-Jan just blinked.

3X744 looked quizzically at his former Jedi General, the expression on his face demanding the unasked question, what does that mean?

There was a loud creaking sound. A shudder sending a tremor through the ship, as though the frame could no longer support its own weight. "I think we're in trouble," Sor-Jan opined, without any prompting.

Objective: Find a data terminal

It wasn't every day that one could step foot in a Jedi temple freely. Many would have taken the opportunity to gaze at the architecture and various views the place afforded.

Unfortunately, Betna was too busy to really bother with the aesthetics. He had come here on a hunch, hoping to find the supply data he figured had to be somewhere inside the temple. At the very least, perhaps he could find clues that would lead him to it instead. It was worth a try, at least, and so he'd signed on and headed out to Ossus to help with the Coalition efforts.

He wore his usual armor, the old and beaten beskar plates over his body and the armorweave flightsuit beneath. He carried his Chaavla revolver and some generic equipment on his person. On his back was slung a Tenloss Type 8 smg and ammunition was scattered throughout his kit. All in all, he had only brought what he figured he'd need, though he did make sure he brought his Taozin amulet to wear under his armor. Around this many Force Users, he didn't feel like having to deal with the inquisitive Jedi who thought his mind and thoughts were something they should toy with or look at.

He looked at his datapad and scanned through the feeds he could see on the screen. He'd found a dataport nearby and downloaded the basic map of the place to properly navigate the area without getting lost. With luck, he'd find a proper terminal inside.

"What do you think, vod?" he asked [member="Draco Vereen"], the only person he'd brought with him. He had thought about bringing Anija, but was certain she was too busy lately, though he could be wrong. Vilaz he'd hoped to bring with, but the man was slated for the Keldabe Kiss Championship, a local underground MMA event run out of Keldabe on Mandalore. Betna couldn't blame him, the man had been looking forward to the fights for months. "Think they'd put one in the atriums or should we look for a library or some such?"

1/20

Objective: Find Data Terminal
1/20

"Oh, its pretty. I was here once or twice back when I was with the Republic." I said, glancing at the architecture. Part of me disliked Jedi and their rules, but I had gotten along fine with the Silver Sanctum for a while. There were a few familiar faces within the organization that I liked. "I would guess the library if they have a restricted section. Slicer droid should be able to do some of the work for what you are looking for, but I might have to open up a datacron or so." I said, knowing that Jedi loved to hide secrets on Holocrons to keep them from normal people.

With Vilaz busy breaking other people's noses Betna had asked me to assist. Stupid rich came with lots of down time. Down time I couldn't handle right now. Left me alone with my thoughts and that always spiraled in the wrong direction. There were plenty of Sith who had a better grip on things than I did. I knew because I spent time with them fairly often these days. I was better than I had been at my worst, but I was fairly dead. Just going through the motions waiting on finding what I was looking for. There was nothing else to live for but the legacy you leave behind.

My HUD buzzed with data as I walked beside Betna. He was only a tad shorter and leaner than I was and he wore his old beat up Beskar'gam. Quite the opposite I wore my armor proudly, kept sharp and in proper order, the slight blue overtones of the Mythosaur on the metallic grey, and the black terentatek leather. Even the black glove on my left hand stuck out in a place like this. I wonder when was the last time someone like me just walked through the front door of this place?

[member="Arrbi Betna"]

Objective: Find a data terminal
Nearby: [member="Draco Vereen"]

"I doubt we'll need a slicer droid," Betna said after a moment. "Library is probably a good place to start with. It's probably not in the restricted area. Just supply data, I don't think they'd classify spare bolts and wiring as top secret."

With that, he glanced at the map and again at the facility before shrugging and heading into the structure. Once there, he picked the first hallway on the right and headed down the corridor at a brisk pace. The map was basic, but not without some sort of guidance. The wing he'd selected was labeled as a training wing and what decent training wing didn't have some sort of classroom or information hub to access?

"You think they'd really put basic and redundant data on a datacron? I thought they'd just toss it into some database and call it a day?"

2/20

Objective: Find Data

"Eh, you never know with Jedi, but they could have been pretty lax with that stuff. I like preparing for the worst anyways. Makes anything else a happy coincidence." I said jokingly, following behind the Bounty Hunter at a leisurely pace. I had a little Slicer Droid sitting in a belt pocket just in case. Its not like I could have done anything beyond simple searches on the data terminals as it was so a little droid assistance wouldn't hurt to have.

Always come prepared. Betna was looking for something out of the supply records, and who knows where the Jedi Order kept those kinds of things. Random data was possible, even probable. "Aight, well you check that out, I am gonna see if they have any holocrons lying about that I could use." I doubted it, but it never hurt to take a look around.

Browsing the library I glanced down bookshelves and shelves of random datacrons. Of course they normally just used their library card network for those things. Blasted Jedi with their new age security. Where was that restricted area with the information of metallurgy.

[member="Ali Hadrix"] [member="Seraphina Shel'tah"] [member="Natoline Kerrigan"]
5/20

“No disturbances,” Nantaris assured the pink Twi’lek. “The Republic is graciously handing things over to us. No problems. I’ve not heard a distress signal…though I’ve not been watching out for one.”

It was then that the Supreme Commander spoke passionately, forcefully. Nantaris’ opinion changed of the woman in that moment.
Gravely, he laid a hand on her armoured shoulder.
“We will not fail, Commander. We will rebuild Ossus to its old glory, and we will never yield to the Sith. If the war continues to go badly, you will have a place with us in the Coalition if you wish it.”
He stood back, nodding to her.

As the supplies came in to land, Nantaris noticed the pilot was a perky young woman with the Force and a lightsabre too. He nodded to her and went back to business.

(2)

Apparently this writer has decided to post again because of reasons. Siobhan Kerrigan was not on Ossus, but Elpsis had come and that was the next best thing! Like, totally. Well, she thought so. Anyhow, on with the actual plot before we get an entire paragraph filled with nothing but meta commentary.

Truth be told, Elpsis did not want to be here. She had been sent to Ossus very briefly during her entirely unsuccessful Jedi career, which had lasted a couple months since she'd never actually progressed towards Padawan. As a matter of fact, she had not wanted to be a Jedi either but her rather neglectful adoptive parents had sent her there because dealing with a Force-using kid was too much hassle. In all fairness she had been a rather wild child.

No wonder she had mummy issues. Anyhow, almost everyone was being dramatic. The Republic had fallen! No it had not, it had still fight in it! The Silvers were bad for not helping enough and would reap what they had sowed when the Sith invaded! No, they were the frontier of freedom! Elpsis...did not care much. But she was equally lacking in direction in life. Or in much of a plan of what to do with it. So she had been hired for security, though unfortunately for her was no one to shoot at!

No surprise, there's nothing left here to steal, she thought to herself, feeling a bit disappointed. Would Auntie Sio be mad at her if she'd absconded with some shinies? Technically it would be Jedi Order property and Sio did not like the Republic so...In any case, she landed on a transport ship that was delivering shiny equipment. Why this planet needed to be fortified was beyond her, but Firemane would be getting fake money. Stepping out into the planet, she noticed that old Scottish guy from Arkas and a perky looking, pretty girl with a lightsabre. She grinned at the sight of the latter. There was also a geeky looking guy who felt...odd.

[member="Natoline Kerrigan"], [member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom