Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zylah Dvale

z1_by_corvusraaf-d8tfkg6.jpg

Name: Zylah Dvale
Faction: The Jedi Order Rogue
Species: Arkanian Offshoot
Sex: Female
Height: 1,74 m
Weight: 68 kg
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Silver
Skin: White
Force Sensitive: Yes

Strengths and weaknesses: (out of date! I'll tend to it soon...)

• Arkanian Offshoot: a sub-species of the Arkanian race genetically engineered to excel at specific tasks in order to relieve the pure-blooded Arkanians of physical labour. This manifests in Zylah through her great stamina and surprising strength for someone her size.
  • Lightsaber focus: In her training Zylah favours lightsaber combat, and it's area in which she shows both great affinity and potential.
  • Acrobatic: Her light body seems capable of great acrobatic feats with good precision.

- Force neglect: While she shows skill with a lightsaber, her Force abilities appears less developed.
- Peace is a lie: Zylah is not the calm and collected Jedi, but prone to anger quickly, being both reckless and emotional, uncharacteristic of the Jedi.

Appearance:
Zylah is a part of a genetically engineered sub-species of the Arkanian race. A mixture of Arkanian and human, she's an Arkanian Offshoot. Unlike the Arkanians, her skin is pure white, and her eyes are human-like and of light blue colour. While Arkanians have four-fingered hands, Zylah has five. Having been bred for physical labour and endured Jedi training from a young age, she's in great shape, with a strong, athletic build. Her silver-coloured hair is long, reaching down to her mid-back. It'll often be kept in a ponytail.

Zylah wears the standard Jedi outfit, befitting their vow to live a life of modesty and humility: a traditional, brown hooded robe over a beige overtunic and undertunic, with pants in a similar colour. The outfit is completed by a pair of boots with a colour matching that of her Jedi robe.

Biography:
Zylah's particular strand of Arkanian Offshoot was created by a team of Arkanian scientists with the intention of supplying the black market with various quality, but ultimately expendable mercenaries. They had arrangements with certain powerful characters of a rich and criminal nature. It was a very profitable business, until it was shut down by Jedi. Among those Jedi was recently appointed Jedi Knight, Ultric Sandov. In the aftermath of the operation, Ultric became aware of one of the Offshoot children. He sensed the Force flowing through Zylah, and as a result, she was taken in by the Jedi at a young age. Zylah has little recollection of her childhood, in part owed to her young age and in part to repressed memories .

Life with the Jedi became a new chance for Zylah, and the once shy and introverted girl soon took a turn-around, starting the transformation into the gregarious, hot-tempered and reckless Jedi Padawan she is today. She showed an affinity for lightsaber combat, and her training would grow to focus heavily on this, her Force abilities over time becoming more neglected.

Ultric Sandov, the Jedi who saved her, would eventually take her on as his padawan. Ultric was a patient master, a necessary trait to endure the energetic teen. Though unable to temper her un-Jedilike behaviour, he was able to promote progress in her training. The Force, however, would not have their relationship be a long one. Ultric Sandov was killed in the line of duty, an event that devastated his young padawan. Had it not been for her friend and fellow padawan, Kaia Vullen, to comfort her and support her through this process, Zylah might've succumbed to darkness. The two girls grew closer as a result.

Despite her master's premature death and Zylah's short time under his supervision, he was able to impart some of his knowledge over to her. It became clear early on that her strength lay with lightsaber combat, rather than elaborate Force powers. Ultric wanted to nurture this, quickly guiding her towards Form IV, Ataru after her understanding of Shii-Cho grew. He got the basics of some Force powers hammered in, such as Force Push, though the two stayed away from more advanced techniques. Around the time of the Jedi Knight's death, he was trying to impart to her the knowledge of utilizing Force powers to enhance her own physical attributes, to compliment her abilities in combat.. Zylah found Force Speed to be particularly interesting. She never got past scratching the surface, gaining a basic understanding of the technique, though her ability to effectively put it to use was lacking.

Post RP
  • Befriends Kaia Vullen and spends her day practising and taking lessons at the Jedi Temple on Ossus
  • Taken under the wing of Seraphina Shel'tah, who later leaves the Order before the two can get far into training
  • Becomes the Padawan of Grand Master Corvus Raaf
  • Engages the Sith in defence of Telti, Ruusan, and participates in the attack that destroys the secret headquarters of the Sith Assassins on Malif Cove
  • Under the guidance of her master, Corvus, she constructs her first lightsaber and is subsequently granted the rank of Jedi Knight

Ship: J-1 Class Interceptor

Codex & Factory Submissions:
Herron Sarat

Ithor Homestead
Holocron of Satele Shan

Last edited:
Padawan Role-Plays
Total:
17 | Completed: 17

General
Jedi Academy on Yavin IV - Complete
Knick Knack Paddy Whack - Complete
Crystals and Candy and Chaos - Complete
Rumors of new lands and an old civilization (chapter 1) - Complete
Jedi Survival Training - Complete
I advise you not to be complacent... - Complete

Training
I don't sense any deception... - Complete
Friendly Sparring - Complete
Initiate to the Perseverance Form - Complete
Initiate to the Contention Form - Complete

Dominion
Antar the Dragon (Republic Dominion of Antar) - Complete
On unstable ground (Republic Dominion of Mimban) - Complete
The Frontier of Freedom (Coalition Dominion of Ossus) - Complete

Invasion
Bark at the Moon (OS Invasion of Telti) - Complete

Skirmish
Let Loose the Dogfight of War (Jackals Skirmish) - Complete
The Shadow of an Assassin (Sith Assassins versus Jedi Shadows) - Complete
Knives Out (OS vs GR Skirmish on Ruusan) - Complete

Knight Role-Plays
Total:
19 | Completed: 19

General
A New Beginning - Complete
Sneaking Around On Dantooine - Complete
Transition in Transit (TJO Recruitment) - Complete
The Ways of the Force - Complete
Flight of the Navigator - Complete
We Should Do This More Often - Complete
Script for a Jester's Tear (Je'daii Order) - Complete
The Company of Trees - Complete
Strength to Believe - Complete
Out of the way and often overlooked - Complete

Dominion
Exthracior (OS Dominion of Thracior) - Complete
Peace is a Process (OSL T3 of Aikhibba Hex) - Complete
Operation Something Something Darkside (TSE Dom of Ord Radama) Complete
The Stones of Pho Ph'eah - Complete
Some Days Are For Dying (TSE Dom of Raxus) - Complete

Skirmish
The Balmorra the Merrier (SSC vs OS) - Complete
See Them Driven Before You (Sith Raid on Yutan Jedi Temple) - Complete
Stage Two: Freedom for the Common Man (Battle on Commenor) - Complete

Rite of Passage
Moving On............Zylah enters into an abandoned Jedi Temple on Ithor and is forced to battle the demons of her past and her fears for the future
Waiting Behind a Stranger's Face

Last edited:
*Out of date
[ Skills vary from the following levels: ]
[ Beginner, Competent, Expert and Master ]

Breath Control.. - [|||-...-...-...]
Leaping......... - [|||-|||-...-...]
Telekinesis..... - [|||-|||-...-...]
--Force Pull.... - [|||-|||-...-...]
--Force Push.... - [|||-|||-...-...]

Control
Speed........... - [|||-|||-
...-...]

Sense
Force Sense..... -
[|||-|..-...-...]
Telepathy....... - [|||-...-...-...]
Force Empathy... - [|||-|||-...-...]

Lightsaber Forms
Form I.......... - [|||-|||-...-...]
Form II......... - [|||-|..-...-...]
Form IV......... - [|||-|||-...-...]
Form V.......... - [|||
-...-...-...]

Jar'Kai......... - [|||-...-...-...]

Other Skills

Piloting........ - [|||-|||-|||-...]

Ha, not like I don't have enough to deal with already, probably did me a favour by making it so I don't jump straight into another character.

Anyway on a more constructive note, I like the Bio...Look forward to having a read or two of some threads :D

[member="Corvus Raaf"] [member="Zylah Dvale"] [member="Tobias Wraith"]

lol apparently like a charm. I thought is was pretty clever myself. I was going to use it but he beat me to it. That and I don't have a Jedi character. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom