Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Feast of Summer (Open to SJO)

Yuroic smiled warmly as he listened to his Padawan talking about her experience of Zeltros mission. "Zeltros is a unique planet. It is a world on a contain high, it is a very different experience that is for sure." Yuroic drank his spirit, ordering another as he felt his mind fuzzing from the drink as he looked over his former Padawan commenting on his rough appearance. Shaking his head, he laughed off the worry. "I'm fine, just glad we are able to take a break from busy work."

"How is your trial training going?" He asked, Asaraa was easily ready to be a Jedi Knight in his mind. He did some trial training with her, even shot her with an arrow to prepare her. "Josh set a date for when you attempt your trials yet?" He enquired as he sipped his refilled glass.

[member="Asaraa Vaashe"]

Outfit

Outside near the party area, Jyoti bounced a red ball between her feet, much to the amusement of the Youngling Jedi and Wookiees gathered. It was dribbling, one part of a larger game that some refugees had introduced to her as football. The Echani couldn't get enough of it, a simple but fun game that could be played anywhere with some open space and a ball.

Grinning back at her audience, she finally caught the ball on one top of her foot, balancing it in place for several moments before putting it away for someone else to try.

"Well, that's enough of that. You all know the rules now, would you care for a match?"

She immediately received a chorus of cheers and excited affirmations as people lined up for a go. She turned to look at Allyson to give her a mischevious smirk, ready to devastate her on the field once everything got set up. Both women were extremely competitive, so it would be a fun game for sure.

[member="Iakchi"] [member="Saka Amara"] [member="Yuroic Xeraic"] [member="Allyson Locke"]

Hazel eyes watched the ball move around, balancing and being bounced on different parts of the Echani. Raising an eyebrow, she made a mental note about the different abilities she had just witnessed of the Jedi. A hand ran through her chestnut hair pulling it back into a tight ponytail. She knew what that mischievous little grin that the woman had given her meant. They weren’t going to be on the same team, they were going to go against each other.

She wiggled out of the white t-shirt she wore over the rest of her outfit and tossed it aside. Things were going to get a bit messy and she wanted to be fully prepared. Also, it was a nice day – might as well take advantage of the sun. Her aviators stayed on her face as she smirked back at Jyoti. The woman had no idea of the lengths of Allyson’s competitive streak.

Moving near the woman she poked her in her side softly. “Showing off hm?” Looking at the groups that were lining up, she chuckled. “Hope you’re ready to lose.”

[member="Jyoti Nooran"] [member="Iakchi"] [member="Saka Amara"] [member="Yuroic Xeraic"]

Tana may have arrived late but it seemed nothing of any grand nature had happened, though the small sound of cheering upon getting to the entrance did catch the young Jins attention away from the main feasts underway. Looking to the side he caught site of [member="Jyoti Nooran"] and [member="Allyson Locke"] messing around with a kicking ball of some sorts, entertaining the young ones where where not yet interested in sitting at a table and talking about politics.

Both where dressed in summer clothing that went well with the humid nature of the planet, Allyson showing a little more skin then the Echani master, they planing on having a match? He had heard Jyoti say something out loud but had failed to properly catch it, but if their was a match going down such a sport of reflexes, speed and coordination was his strong suit, even if Tana came off as a little bit of an air head when using the right persona.

"Heya, you two playing a game? room to join or is this a 1 v1 winner take all thing"? from what he knew the two women where competitive with each other in a friendly way, h'd not be surprised if this was just one of their many competitions the two partook in.

[member="Jesse Organa"] | [member="Seo Linn"] |[member="Saka Amara"] | [member="Yuroic Xeraic"] | [member="Josh DragonsFlame"] | [member="Iturizu Yuvie"] |[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]​
At any rate, as he stood there that it seems he somewhat had unmindfully forgotten that if it were not for sudden holler from the younglings. That he wouldn't be able to avoid the embarrassment of being accidentally struck by the flying ball head his way. At which time as he had to quickly take an evasive action by sidestepping to one side away from its intended path. That he unintentionally ended up sort lose his footing as it got caught between some beach chairs and coolers that he falls back to as he did so. Grab hold of someone arm on his way down.....as words came to be spoken.

".....I wore outfits like this.. just kind of stuck with me."

To which in the end down he went alongside her...and he apologetically tried to blurt out a string of apologies at the woman he, unfortunately, took down with him.

"Yeah, it really looks like you need it," the padawan swung around on her stool, leaning back to rest her arms on the bartop, body arching slightly to make the most of the sun's warmth as it shone down on the beach. "It looks like you really need this break more than the rest of us. You know, you really need to slow down and relax a little." There was a faint scolding tone to Asaraa's voice as she twisted her head around to stare at Yuroic, "You don't need to take every mission you get offered if it's going to run you into the ground like this."

Her piece said the girl glanced down at the drink still clutched in her hand, "He hasn't set a solid date just yet, he just wants to polish up the skills that I do have and make sure I pass first time out. Although, it means that I can put off growing up for a few months more so...not necessarily a bad thing right?" She'd seen the pressure that being a knight brought onto Yuroic and the rest of the Masters at the temple, she wanted to be a master one day but she wasn't sure that being that serious was something she could do.

[member="Yuroic Xeraic"]

Yuroic raised an eyebrow at the lecture Asaraa gave him. He knew his limits, at least he assumed he did, he knew how far to push his body. Finishing his drink, he went to order another but the bartender cut him off, cautiously. Yuroic rolled his eyes and grumbled darkly under his breath. He just had to get his spice then, that would keep him going till late in the night. At least he hoped so, turning to Asaraa he laughed her comments away. "Not taking every mission. Also, need to keep my skills sharp if I'm ever to be a Master rank. Anyways, you're on just as many missions as me. If not more. I wasn't on Zeltros remember."

He heard her fears of becoming a Jedi Knight and unsure about the responsibilities that came with it. He never had such issues, he wanted to be the best Jedi he could be when he was a Jedi. That meant rising in the ranks, being a Padawan meant fewer responsibilities but also meant a person couldn't reach their full potential. "Asaraa, you are going to be fine. Being a Jedi Knight is a great honour, we both know that. Yes, it comes with responsibilities and such but that doesn't mean you can't have fun. Look around you, not everyone here is a Padawan, yet they are all having carefree fun. You can't be the Jedi you want to be stuck as a Padawan, as a Knight you can travel to worlds independently, help people outside of SJO control. You will be able to partake in Silver Jedi meetings and train your own Padawan." He smiled warmly to her, "Can't be a Master without becoming a Jedi Knight, and I know you'll be a Master well before me." He laughed but there was truth to his words. His addiction to spice, his excessive drinking and his bloodlust that called to him from within.

He excused himself from Asaraa's company, his mood was dipping and he needed to take his spice secretly. Heading to the male bathroom, he looked at himself in the mirror before taking the large dose of spice.

[member="Asaraa Vaashe"]

Seo Linn said:
In the moments it took Josh to check the drink and hand it to his son, Seo had allowed her eyes to wander among the growing crowd here. The man that had been sitting the corner earlier was coming up out of the water after swimming. Having left his towel in that corner, he was just drip drying as he stood there. He had also caught the attention of another person here, so Seo stayed where she was and looked back at the small family.

"Josh and Jason."

She nodded and looked at each of them as she said their names and shook his offered hand, "it is nice to meet you both."

Knowing how nice it was to see smiles and hear the laughter of children, Seo would perform a small trick on Jason. Letting go of Josh's hand, she looked at the sun a moment and at the boy. Lifting her arms slightly, she intertwined her fingers together and made a shadow of a bird on the sand in front of Jason. Like a ventriloquist, she projected the sounds of a chirping bird to appear to come from the shadow.

[member="Ronin Wendigo"] [member="Josh DragonsFlame"]
Sensing the presence of [member="Yuroic Xeraic"] and his Padawan [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] nearby, Josh turned his head a moment to give them a smile and wave from his picnic blanket before looking back to the woman that had approached once he let go of her hand. Though Josh would tilt his head when she would move toward Jason, eyes piercing through her, almost as if threatening to burn through her if she made one bad move. But he would watch as she would make the shadow of a bird. Jason would put his drink down to stare at the shadow she was making, but then she would make bird sounds and Jason looked toward his father and pointed at it.

"Birdy?" He asked Josh, who nodded his head with a bright smile. "Yup! Birdy!"

Jason started giggling uncontrollably then. "Birdy!" He cried out, pointing at the shadow. "It a birdy!"

Josh smiled toward Seo then. "Thank you" He spoke warmly. "Feel free to sit down and eat with us if you wish. There's more than enough for all of us. I grabbed extra in case Jason was still hungry, but I can always grab him more if we run out and he's still hungry. Better to eat now while it's still hot anyway."

There was a glare at first from Josh when she moved slightly closer to his son, but it was quickly replaced when the boy giggled, pointed and said that the shadow she cast was bird. Lowering her hands when she was done, Seo looked to see Josh wasn't glaring at her and was instead smiling.

"Before I sit, would you like me to get something to drink for us?"

She had only brought juice for Jason earlier, unsure if her interruption would be welcome.

"You are quite welcome. So much going on here, something as simple as a shadow can be entertaining to the young."

Still standing, she raised her hands again and made a much easier shadow animal. The image of a dog appeared on the ground and she looked at Jason.

"Can you make the sound of that animal?"

[member="Josh DragonsFlame"]

Josh hadn't meant to seem like he was glaring. It was more like a piercing stare. Calm, expressionless, but still in a way that posed as a warning to tread carefully around the kid. When Seo would ask if he wanted anything to drink, the Jedi would nod his head. "I'd appreciate it" He responded warmly. He didn't trust strangers easily, especially with Jason right there. But it was hard to blame him. He'd already lost so much. He was going to be protective of Jason, especially when they were in public and more possibilities were abundant.

As she would make another shadow, Josh would watch as Jason would stare at it, seeming to be trying to discern it. "Doggy?" Jason would ask, quickly looking toward his father for confirmation. Josh would nod his head and Jason gasped as he would look back at the shadow. "Doggy!"

"You keep riling him up, and we might just have to get one."

[member="Seo Linn"]

Losing is tempoary, giving up is permanent.
"Oh, you know what the Jin are? most people just assume I am an Atrisan", well she was technically only half Jin, but the whole her mother being a vampire was a secret at the moment. "What was the princess like? I've not been home to Tiantang so anything much about it has been more or less unknown to me", perhaps she should organize a trip their with father and brother, such would make for a nice time. She took another sip of her drink as Jesse looked back at Ronin, the man seeming to come out from nowhere and then slip back into the crowd. "You dress as a pirate chick? I guess the whole kidnapping thing make sense of why you are not on Alderan though, but from what I see it seemed that your job was a dancer no"? Like if she was one to participate in raids some sort of armor would make sense, not a very revealing chain mail looking bra.

[member="Jesse Organa"]

Emitting a few barks that sounded like a real dog, Seo lowered her hands again and nodded when Josh answered.

"I will be right back with something for all of us to drink. Jason will go through that one pretty quickly."

She would return to the one she had picked the drink up for Jason and request three more​ drinks along with one of the carriers for them. Thanking the owner, she paid him and returned to the blanket on the beach.

"Jason, you don't have to worry about feeding or taking care of these shadow animals. You know, this is something you can learn even."

From a young age, basically the same Jason was, her people started learning various ways to communicate. Through sound and motion outside of verbal speech. It was something that allowed Seo to do so well at reading people. It was a language of its own.

Looking at Josh, she took a drink from her cup and set it back down.

"Thank you for allowing me to join you. I don't know anybody here."

[member="Josh DragonsFlame"]

[member="Ronin Wendigo"] [member="Sky'ito Yumi"]

Jesse was looking at Sukai and thinking about it... how best to describe the princess Zheng.. she had been curious wanting to learn all that she could about the galaxy but she had also seemed lonely and when she returned to Tiantang well there wasn't much left out for the others to do. The woman was about to speak when Ronin was slipping forward. She moved to catch him and hold him up with a smile on her face.. "Careful now." She turned her head. "Yes I was a dancer, and I found a place with some pirates, they liked having a cabin girl on board for those long trips or when the credits were not there." She shrugged though moving to help ROnin to his feet and motioned for a refill of her drink.

[member="Iturizu Yuvie"][member="Iakchi"]

Saka sighed, taking her hand back and resting her elbows on the table as she leaned in conspiratorially, "I heard via the holonet that the Mirialan rebels are not completely wiped out, merely regrouping somewhere in the border worlds." rumours or not it offered a small form of comfort knowing that her peoples resolve to fight the Sith did not falter, even under dire circumstances.

"[member="Jesse Organa"] | [member="Seo Linn"] |[member="Saka Amara"] | [member="Yuroic Xeraic"] | [member="Josh DragonsFlame"] | [member="Iturizu Yuvie"] |[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]​
It was at that time that for whatever reason after having lost his footing having been caught by suprise by the odd object. Which seem flew out of nowhere as such he'd, unfortunately, had been sent fall back. Grabbing on what his hand could which thankfully had been reciprocated aid in slow down his fall back. As words then were spoken towards him he presumes heard followed.

"Careful now."

And then by a turn of her head as he caught in the moment seem lost sight of her turn gaze back at her.

"Yes I was a dancer, and I found a place with some pirates, they liked having a cabin girl on board for those long trips or when the credits were not there."

At which time having thankfully regained his footing with her help he then slowly got back his feet. Then as he did do with a hand slip behind nape his neck a slight embarrassed sheepish grin on his face Ronin spoke.

" Umm....thanks for the help. Didn't mean to intrude but just caught by suprise by that odd thing them kids seem to be playing."

Losing is tempoary, giving up is permanent.
Sukai could not help but look at [member="Ronin Wendigo"] with an odd stare as he almost fell over, was the guy drunk or just bad with footing? He seemed to have arrived late, but that did not really mean anything, the knish could have just been off drinking long before even coming here. Giving a small shake of the head she turned attention back towards [member="Jesse Organa"], "Oh you did dance, well I could probably assume they 'greatly' enjoyed your shows, I may not be a guy but I have a feeling that your figure would get a lot of attention".

Thal had yet to say a word to the Silver Jedi since his treatment. Other than the man who treated him. He had yet to see him at the festival. But he picked up a few words, and followed the crowds here.

And so far, all he had experienced was confusion...and food. A fair amount of it.

A lot of it.

Thal had never had real food- always spacer crap, or whatever the Red Tower fed him. High-protein diet...from force knew where. The young man hobbled. The explosion had sent shrapnel all up his leg- it was going to take time to heal. Time that he was willing to give. The pale-skinned brute looked around slowly, watching some people play a game- some of them conversed in a language he did not understand, exchanging light-hearted words and jeers. He settled to watch the game, leaning on a bit of protruding grass, far enough away that the Jedi wouldn't pay too much mind to...him. He knew how he was compared to them.

They could sense him. His violence. His rage. His brutality. The force, he learned- moved darkly around killers. Men who had killed or had intentions to kill. And with a young man, so hellbent on killing every slaver in the galaxy and burning the Red Tower to the ground- that kind of sent off some bad juju in the force. So, he stood away, folding his hands over his bent knees, watching the game, content with his position of relative comfort.

And his full belly helped too.

[member="Allyson Locke"] l [member="Jyoti Nooran"] l [member="Iakchi"] l [member="Saka Amara"] l

Iakchi

Babysitter, Bodyguard, Beverage Connoisseur
"Regrouping is better than dying off," the Wookiee replied, leaning in as well. He may have been her master, but Iakchi wasn't much older than her, and his desire for intrigue and adventure was just as active. "Is there any word on how they're doing against the Sith occupation? Are they linking up with the other rebel groups?"

[member="Saka Amara"] | [member="Iturizu Yuvie"]

Iturizu Yuvie

Be carfule what you wish for
"Ture, in their position it was probably the best option", even if it meant that Miral suffered a little longer. Continuing the fight would have just brought more death and destroyed any chance of future resistance, and with the Sith Empire expanding less and less military assets where being kept near Mirial and similar inner border worlds. "As for how things have been I honestly do not know, Miral now sits well within the grasp of the empire, getting in and out is not easy, and with trade restrictions and all news does not come through often either". "Perhaps a spy mission of sorts to the planet would be in order, get a first hand look at what is happening and thus bring back new", could also help the smear campaign. The Sith loved to cover up their destructive ways, and bringing those into the light just discredit them more.

[member="Iakchi"] - [member="Saka Amara"]

[member="Ronin Wendigo"] [member="Sky'ito Yumi"]

Jesse looked at Sukai and then at the man again as she stood up and ghave somewhat of a blush. Harder to tell with her darker skin but she gave a downcast lok. "Why thank you lady jedi." There was a smile on her face though while she was looking over to parts of it. She was uncertain about areas of it though but motioned for another drink. "THough I am interested in meeting more of the jedi around here. Hopefully you'll indulge me lady jedi and I'll get to see something that makes wanting to be part of the church helping the jedi something good." The drink arrived and she started drinking it quickly seeing some of the others who were around them and offered Ronin a drink.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom