Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Feast of Summer (Open to SJO)

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]

"I am, maybe a runt of the family and I sadly choose to avoid the squabbles or problems on Alderaan. We've all done things we might regret but well... family is family and I would support them always but only if they weren't so damn tiring." She said it and downed a drink then got another with two fingers going up before she spoke. "As to not seeing me before.. I have been around but the church of the force isn't about staying in one place.. it serves a purpose to try and bring the jedi to the galaxy and most notably we want to bring a good view of the jedi to the people. We try to not overstep though and have been working on Ahch-To."

[member="Iturizu Yuvie"]

It was then as he lingers to have sat back on the sideline after having drunk his share of a couple or so alcohol that he felt lucid yet still sharp enough. That he didn't feel as self-conscious fret much the other gather there that on a whim slip out his outerwear. He then figured go for a swim just because maybe help clear his mind. As of late, it had been at best troubled as much as it was not knowing what he had with some of the shadows demystified into reality. That thought not completely it had no less gave him some measure peace.....which he found himself finding occasionally when he steps out his comfort zone.

Engage more of the outside rather than retreating from it....at which case with heat bear down more as the day wore on. That the temptation to take a swim sound entices that he just did that. Secure to put a shirt and jogging pants he came into the side he then set off with nothing less than pair swim short on towards the water. Stop midway when it rose to come up his chest cup his hand to drench his head with the water to help cool him down. Before diving deep slightly below the waves as they came in as he head to a fairly deeper part of the ocean. Where he figures he probably could swim a few laps without having worry about unintentionally or unmindfully bump into anyone for a while.

Iturizu Yuvie

Be carfule what you wish for
"Well she would most likely learn your language over time the more she trains under you, no doubt having a wookie master would be a great way to learn the language, even if she does not speak it in return". Looking to the side Yuvie started to shift through the many food items on the table, such a nice spread was only something the rich or wealthy could have access to in the Galactic Empire, and even in the Galactic Alliance such an event did not happen often. Turning back to [member="Saka Amara"] and [member="Iakchi"] he could not help but note the Padawan's flustered face, which seemed a little strange, was she embarrassed? For what reason would she? Then again not long ago he himself suffered from the same thing when exposed to new social norms. "Jyoti, is that not one of your higher up masters or something along those line"? He asked with quizzical look, knowing that the Silver Jedi had quite a large council on their hands.

Losing is tempoary, giving up is permanent.
"Runt? I am not sure what goes on in their family but okay", such being a little confusing, though Sukai did not know much about Organa family, well the current one anyways. Was she a runt due to some sort of marriage? maybe her choice to become a force user instead of a government member? Why where politics so confusing. Sukai continued to listen to the woman's explanation, taking a sip of her own drink, cocking her head a little at the mention of the Church of the Force. "I have heard about that before, was made during the time of the Galatic Empire no? quite old that". "Though not really seen much of them today, is the group very big now? also what has it been up to of late" Sukai asked, taking another sip of the poured out whisky.

[member="Jesse Organa"]

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]

"It is old and no never has been that big. just a number of people some force users, some not some who just want to make the galaxy a better place." She said it with a look while moving so that she could observe all fo the others with a raised eyebrow. "Plus one of the more vocal members sort of went crazy, married some dark jedi queen on commenor and then went darkside himself... kind of puts a damper on the whole thing." A smile on her face as she downed another shot feeling the burn in the back of her throatbut still shook out her head. "Helps that most of us travel alone... if there had been a temple or meeting place he might have just tried to kill us."

Iakchi

Babysitter, Bodyguard, Beverage Connoisseur
"It should help, yeah," he replied to [member="Saka Amara"] as he noticed her otherwise green skin start to redden just a bit. It brought a soft grin to his face, but he hid it with another drink. "It won't be a perfect substitute for learning the language yourself, but it'll do until we can work on it. You won't have it with you all the time, so you'll still need to learn the language"

[member="Iturizu Yuvie"]

"As you wish master, it is to my shame that i didn't really pick up the language while in my youngling clan," In truth she was deeply embarrassed about that, as many younglings were taught it at the temple to make communication with the locals easier. At the time the poor anxious little Mirialan youngling had struggled greatly with the language, as unlike her own species language which was far more easy on the ears, Shyriiwook was very guttural and didn't involve any lip or tongue movement. The then nine year old Saka could never comprehend the need to have a hundred and fifty ways to say wood either.

[member="Iakchi"]

To make the galaxy a better place? well, educating people and getting word out was a way to make things better, inform others of better times and ways to carry them self, help them avoid making bad mistakes. At the last bit of her speech Sukai almost choked, looking back to Organa with a 'what' face, "wait, your saying your leader went of and married the queen of commoner or something"? Was that the whole Arenies thing? Wait was every 'light side' leader actually a secret Sith Lord of dark side user? "Ahem, well at least if you are able to continue your work unimpeded and all, not a fate as worse as other Jedi groups mind that".

[member="Jesse Organa"]

Iturizu Yuvie

"Oh. you where one of younger one taken to be part of the order? I am glad you where able to be rased away from the fighting wars and other hardships Miral has faced". Who knows if Saka would have remained in the light when exposed to such events on a daily basis, certainly did not go well for himself. "Though yourself not knowing the Wookies language does make sense, after all the Silver Jedi only relocated out here a year ago from Voss, I doubt Shyriiwook was at the top of a language courses anyways". It was probably a problem that many other members faced with during the relocation, Shyriiwook being quite the hurtle to comprehend.

[member="Saka Amara"] - [member="Iakchi"]

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]

"Yeah, there is a few of us who wwre able to do things." She said it but was moving around at the bar seeing some of the others. SHe snickered a little at the look on her face. This jedi seemed a mixture of one who knew things but was also surprised about other things... made them a little more interesting. "What about you though?" She said it and raised her hand up to pat the woman's shoulder. "You don't have the look of many of the other jedi tehy seem to be a mixture but they are also...." Her voice trailed off seeing [member="Ronin Wendigo"] and she waited a moment. Feeling a small shiver though when she looked back. "Sorry, there are few of the males within the Silver Jedi and even less seem to wear anything other then robes or armor."

Seo Linn said:
It wasn't that Seo was staring at the two of them, but it may appear that way since her gaze lingers for more than just a moment of a passing glance. Moving out of the way of people approaching the walkway, she took a few steps closer to the two of them.

She was not a social person by nature under normal conditions or situations. An observer first and action second. Unless things moved too fast before a clear decision could be made and then she followed the call of the Force. That had rarely led her wrongly. Since becoming a Knight, it is what she had done. The only unfortunate happening was a shot to her leg. A wound that was still healing and had left a nice scar to talk about in the future.

If one actually noticed, Seo walked with a small limp at the moment due to that wound.

Coming to a stop, Seo could tell the father had noticed her. His posture had changed and while he at least pretended to pay attention to his son, some of it was on her. She noticed they had everything needed for the picnic to eat, but no drink. Thinking it would be a kind gesture, she turned back around to request some juice for the child to drink.

Once she got that drink, Seo approached the two of them. Holding the cup out to the father to take and inspect since she could tell he was protective, she smiled slightly. Not one to speak much, she did know it was polite to smile at new people.

"I am Seo Linn and rather a stranger among the Silver Jedi. One of the Order though."

[member="Josh DragonsFlame"]
Josh would soon be approached by the woman that he had caught staring, though was surprised when she would hold out a children's sized cup to him. Taking it, he would close his eyes a moment as he would inspect it for poison through the Force. Finding nothing, he would look up at her and greet her with a warm smile.

"Thank you. I knew we were forgetting something. I appreciate it" Josh spoke softly as he would place the cup down. Jason knew how to drink from the smaller, more sealed off cups, and when it was placed down near him, the child would pick it up and immediately begin to chug it down. "Jason, Jason, slow" Josh instructed toward Jason, who would lower the cup. "Swallow" Josh instructed. Calmly, firmly, but gently. Jason would swallow the drink slowly, before Josh would note "Drink slowly" again to Jason. The child would let out something along the lines of a "neh" before following as instructed. At the least, he was getting better at understanding and following things, but it was still a work in progress. He was almost three years old now, he supposed it'd be a given he'd started understanding better. With that in mind, Josh would look back toward the girl.

"Josh" He introduced as he would hold out a hand to her. "And this is my son, Jason. It's a pleasure to meet you."

"My family fled to Tatooine due to the conditions in Mirial at the time, i never knew them as the order took me from them when i was only two years old." A silver Jedi team had discovered her on the desert planet when she was but two years old, living with her family in a run down house at downtown Mos Espa. Her parents had been natives of Mirial that had travelled to Tatooine to escape the harsh realities that Mirial was facing back home, and had been struggling to make a living for themselves on the desert planet. The young Mirialan toddler had been telekinetically banging a cup against the walls of her crib, and the strong pull of the force had lead the trio of Jedi to her. The rest was history.

[member="Iturizu Yuvie"] [member="Iakchi"]

[member="Jesse Organa"] | [member="Seo Linn"] |[member="Saka Amara"] | [member="Yuroic Xeraic"] | [member="Josh DragonsFlame"] | [member="Iturizu Yuvie"] |[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]

And so it was that after seem take more than a couple or so laps underneath the waves that his mind seem to slowly ease up. Just enough that he somehow absent-mindedly began to creep higher and higher towards the surface. That in no time he could be easily visible from the shore as he made a couple more pass wherein with his mind clear for the time being. Having tired himself enough that hunger came slowly creep in as such that he turns to head for the shoreline back to where he sat.

Where glance about at his cloth still lay where he left it to which thought initially the thought cross his mind slip them back on but then again. Drenched as he was he opted not to and just stood then seem oblivious of the fact that from the distance. A pair of eyes had no less taken note of him there and had no less caused [member="Jesse Organa"] momentary pause. As if nothing else what she said about most Male Jedi in the Silver Order that day held some truth in it that him included. Quite bit them were not a prude nor shy about dressing down given the occasion that day.

For one he standing there with not but a dark color swim short on shirtless .... but just same care not of it and with a slight grumble of hunger. He then instead pick up the bottle he drank off then proceed head towards the food and refreshment area. Where drop off the bottle by the bar he then grab a plate along with few foods to eat. Passing by some the Jedi present still somewhat oblivious care about his appearance as much by then....that he absently unmindful somehow came brush by where [member="Jesse Organa"] and [member="Seo Linn"] stood at that time.

In the moments it took Josh to check the drink and hand it to his son, Seo had allowed her eyes to wander among the growing crowd here. The man that had been sitting the corner earlier was coming up out of the water after swimming. Having left his towel in that corner, he was just drip drying as he stood there. He had also caught the attention of another person here, so Seo stayed where she was and looked back at the small family.

"Josh and Jason."

She nodded and looked at each of them as she said their names and shook his offered hand, "it is nice to meet you both."

Knowing how nice it was to see smiles and hear the laughter of children, Seo would perform a small trick on Jason. Letting go of Josh's hand, she looked at the sun a moment and at the boy. Lifting her arms slightly, she intertwined her fingers together and made a shadow of a bird on the sand in front of Jason. Like a ventriloquist, she projected the sounds of a chirping bird to appear to come from the shadow.

[member="Ronin Wendigo"] [member="Josh DragonsFlame"]

[member="Jesse Organa"] | [member="Seo Linn"] |[member="Saka Amara"] | [member="Yuroic Xeraic"] | [member="Josh DragonsFlame"] | [member="Iturizu Yuvie"] |[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]

It was then as he was walking towards the refreshment and food table that he could help but sworn to hear something he'd not expected. Well, not here that is....that is of a chirp of a certain bird. At which time he could help turn round with a quizzed look on his face as the realization of where he slowly dawned on him. Add to which note the familiar faces in the crowd that couldn't help slightly curse under his breath for not packing a towel for one. And have to be strutting about in the way he was. Thought it was not much for anything other than given the bit scars still left on his person from when he believe been his return.

Which had been something he didn't really want be show least it provoked anyone to be asking about them. Cause them to either want poke around the reasoning behind his disappearance. Something he was still a bit self-conscious about when around others. But none the less with his eyes unable resist following end gaze at who or whom the sound was eliminated from [member="Seo Linn"]. That he still somewhat drip wet in midst of the crowd. Ended up lock gaze with her....a face he dare say no less caught his attention just the same. To which unable hide the sheepish grin on his face upon coming to realize the chain of events. To which he ends up in the situation he was in at that time....

Iakchi

Babysitter, Bodyguard, Beverage Connoisseur
"With you it's less about being able to speak it and more simply understanding it," the Wookiee replied, shrugging just a bit as the drawn-out sounds and growls of his native tongue poured out naturally. "Most of us can understand Basic and a couple other languages, but my people can't speak them. So if you can understand us enough to carry a conversation even if you're still speaking only Basic you'd be much more set to work with other Wookiees."

The topic of the conversation had shifted to the plight of Mirial shortly after, something that he'd known was likely a sore issue for his padawan. "Someday maybe the Order will liberate your homeworld. The Sith are fools if they think they can hold so much territory under a despot and not have issues with their vassal systems. Maybe not today, or tomorrow, but I'd like to be there to see it for myself."

[member="Saka Amara"] [member="Iturizu Yuvie"]

"Do things? that is quite vague but what ever" Sukai replied as Jesse looked around at the other members present, [member="Jesse Organa"], "Me, what do you mean mix? like fashion sense or what we identify as"? Once again another vague statement that was hard to wrap a head around, more so when her voice tailed off looking an Ronin, odd stare she gave him but what ever. "Well I am a Riben-Jin, even if I am wearing more casual attire today Atrisian style clothing is more up my ally, and yes there are not a whole lot of men amoung the Silver Jedi, plenty in the rangers but most of our force users seem to be women". Kind of odd, or did the Jedi orders just attract women more? From what she has seem the Sith seemed to be more male dominated, perhaps it was an emotional thing. "What about you Jesse? what's your fashion sense"? she asked finishing off her current drink.

[member="Ronin Wendigo"] [member="Sky'ito Yumi"]

Jesse looked at her though. "Yes some things, I won't deny it can be vague because honestly... it is never really clear. The church is about promoting the jedi, telling the galaxy about the deeds fo the jedi and how they are needed to work and help the galaxy." She said it but was listening to Sukai speak. "Well you do look good and the Jin are a species I have met before... well one of them. THeir princess came for diplomatic talks once then she sadly returned home to not be seen." She looked at the approaching Ronin and there was another woman there but engaged ina conversation as he was dripping from swimming. She turned her head back towards Sukai. "My fashion sense is I guess you could say pirate chic... I don't know. When I was younger I was kidnapped and ransomed, the captain held me for years and I wore outfits like this.. just kind of stuck with me."

Iturizu Yuvie

"Yes quite an interesting method of communication, knowing what the meaning behind the words are for the other person you speak with but not so much actually talking to one another, guess it is always good practice though". Indeed a few languages where the participating parties spoke their native tongue and understood their partners language, but neither actually speaking the other language, even if they knew it, some species just had different vocal cords. "As for Miral, you could not have left at any better time, war conquest, and undead have plagued that area of space and our world for a while, it was unfortunate that the Silvers first attempt to liberate the world did not work". "Then the Sith had the audacity to detonate a bomb in the city and blame it on the Jedi with the stupid argument of the wall of light force power, even though there has been no record of that ever causing physical harm to people". Let along blow up an entire city and leave it a burning mess, how the Sith got away with that in the media was mind boggling. "Still in time they will rebel, the Sith Empire claims to want peace and bring order but hardly cares about it's own worlds unless the play to the war machine or Sith order, heck I hard stories of pirates raiding Dantooine and the Sith not doing anything about it".

[member="Iakchi"] - [member="Saka Amara"]

The pink-haired padawan twirled her drink around, the liquid swirling around her glass, ripples bouncing of the rim as she looked up at her old master. “Zeltros was…interesting. I've never actually seen a drunk Padawan fly a ship through city streets to provide fire support before or you know actually got in a bar fight before.” She offered Yuroic a bright smile, “I can’t say I had a bad time, but I don’t think I’m going to be stopping off on that planet again anytime soon. I know they like us down there, and we managed to get some good work done dealing with that Elysium but…yeah it wasn’t exactly the easiest mission I’ve ever been on but…getting to let our hair down and pretend to be a normal person for a few minutes, that was a lot of fun.” Laughing asaraa took a sip of her drink before tipping her glass at Yuroic, “how about you? You don’t look so good, rough couple of days?”

[member="Yuroic Xeraic"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom