Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Feast of Summer (Open to SJO)

For once there were no expectations for Seo. Nobody to rescue, aid or offer help to. A day off essentially. Something that was rare for the wanderer. When the communications had reached her about a beach party that was running, she decided to join. The worst that could happen was she might get sunburned. She had no fear of drowning or being swept away by the ocean.

So now the stranger among her brothers and sisters of the Silvers, walked the sandy beach. Having met one or two members, Seo actually wanted to meet more. While on missions she had met Jedi of other orders, but they weren't quite the same as those she had picked. One was familiar here and she walked past Varindar but did not approach her.

Remembering their meeting, she thought it was nice to see the woman away from her hotel. That brought her attention to another somewhat familiar sight. A person here was an addict. Maybe even the same at what their server had been on Trandosia. Additionally he was also drunk. Not giving any outward sign of anything, the Jedi walked on.

A quiet corner, typical location she would have picked herself was already taken by somebody. Food and drink were free here and Seo accepted one of the offered drinks. Not yet hungry, she passed on the food. Considering she was thinking about swimming, she didn't want to get a cramp because she had just eaten. Personally she thought that was just an old wives tale, but they had to have some truth to them.

Stepping out onto the beach finally, she had her pack on her back with her belongings. This was very typical of her and rarely would she be seen without that bag.

Hearing the sound of a child laughing, her head turned to look. A father and son walking, playing and just having a good time together.

[member="Josh DragonsFlame"]

There was a Jedi wandering over to him, warning him off drinking anymore. Yuroic paid no real attention to them, he had been so busy with the event planning and the other jobs the Order needed work on that this was the first time he had a chance to relax. "I am fine, if I get too drunk I can just use detoxify. I'm not like the Padawans on Zeltros, I know how to look after myself." He commented to them, demissing their concern with a wave of his normal hand.

Another person wandered over and stated that they thought he was fine, he smirked. "See, I'm fine. Now go relax, try beating the Wookiees at a game called Limbo. They seem to be bending backward and not touching a stick. Also they are all chanting "How low can you go"." Yuroic found it amusing hearing them chant such a perculiar phrase in Shyriiwook. Turning to the woman who defended him, he offered a wide smile. "How about another then! I am Yuroic, with the Silver Jedi Order. Don't think we've met before." He gestured to the bartender and they poured two shots of Corellian whisky for the pair.

This party was going well Yuroic thought as he downed the shot in one. Very well indeed.

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"] | [member="Jesse Organa"]

[member="Yuroic Xeraic"]

Jesse looked at the man and took his hand as she spoke moving a little more into a person conversation distance. They might be able to use the force to speak to each other over the sounds of other people but there was something to be said about the personal.. plus he was getting her a drink. Didn't want to make it seem like she was bring rude and only taking his drink without wanting to hear from him as she gave a smile. SMall, delicate, tight lipped but downcasting her eyes to look up. "Thank you Yuroic, I am Jesse Organa a member of the church of the force." She said it while looking at the man and the other one but she had heard rumors of the padawans on zeltros. "So was it really like that on zeltros?"

[member="Seo Linn"]

A quick trip to the food stand resulted in father and son having quite the spread in front of them on the picnic towel that Josh had set up on the beach. Picking up two pairs of shades from his bag, Josh would slip a pair onto Jason before putting on his own. Josh would double check to ensure that both himself and Jason had been adequately sunscreen'd before he would rub his hands together at the spread that he had assembled. The two year old sitting beside him of course, was staring at the food with wide, eager eyes and Josh was pretty sure he noticed a bit of drool falling from the corner of his mouth.

No that was definitely drool. Which Josh would quickly wipe off with the towel.

Josh would bring out the fork and knife he'd grabbed and start cutting smaller bites for Jason to eat, sliding them onto the child's plate before moving it over to him. While the two year old would stuff himself with little grabby hands, seeing as he didn't know how to properly use a fork yet, Josh would gingerly begin eating as well. Though from the corner of his eye, he noticed someone staring... He didn't stop, but he kept a cautious eye on them. With Jason around, Josh's senses were more on alert than usual.

It wasn't that Seo was staring at the two of them, but it may appear that way since her gaze lingers for more than just a moment of a passing glance. Moving out of the way of people approaching the walkway, she took a few steps closer to the two of them.

She was not a social person by nature under normal conditions or situations. An observer first and action second. Unless things moved too fast before a clear decision could be made and then she followed the call of the Force. That had rarely led her wrongly. Since becoming a Knight, it is what she had done. The only unfortunate happening was a shot to her leg. A wound that was still healing and had left a nice scar to talk about in the future.

If one actually noticed, Seo walked with a small limp at the moment due to that wound.

Coming to a stop, Seo could tell the father had noticed her. His posture had changed and while he at least pretended to pay attention to his son, some of it was on her. She noticed they had everything needed for the picnic to eat, but no drink. Thinking it would be a kind gesture, she turned back around to request some juice for the child to drink.

Once she got that drink, Seo approached the two of them. Holding the cup out to the father to take and inspect since she could tell he was protective, she smiled slightly. Not one to speak much, she did know it was polite to smile at new people.

"I am Seo Linn and rather a stranger among the Silver Jedi. One of the Order though."

[member="Josh DragonsFlame"]

Losing is tempoary, giving up is permanent.
Sukai just gave a light shrug at [member="Yuroic Xeraic"], "well okay, give us more stories to tell the Padawans about one of the masters doing something silly, sure could always use more laughs". Though the problem was not the drunk behavior, more becoming addicted to the drink and possibly brain damage, though bacta an modern medicine could work wonders the human brain was still very very complicated and not easily fixed. Before she could turn around to address the new woman who introduced herself as [member="Jesse Organa"], her and Yuoic had already started a new conversation away from the young Jin and to the bar table, something about the nigh on zeltros? Sukai had been with a few Padawans learning from Jyoti so the event of that night where not really known, aside from rumors and hazy recollection of certain Padawans and her brother. "... guess I'll go to the buffet table then, did come here to eat, may as well do that".

Iakchi

Babysitter, Bodyguard, Beverage Connoisseur
"An angry wookiee is definitely a formidable opponent," he replied in his language with a laugh, glad that whatever device [member="Saka Amara"] was using had been successful. It would be much easier to avoid getting her drunk again if she could understand his speech. "But the katarn are smart. They're quick, quiet, almost like they're attuned to the Force itself. And even a single wyyyschokk is trouble for a group of us, but they never hunt alone. Maybe we should take a trip to the shadows for training? You don't need to be a Wookiee to survive there."

Hoping he hadn't scared her off the idea, his mind began immediately thinking about the logistics of such a trip. She wouldn't be the first non-Wookiee to make an expedition into the Shadowlands, but while he didn't see her as weak by any means, he wasn't sure if she could handle such a task. It would, of course, make well for a trial.

Iakchi was distracted with the idea when [member="Iturizu Yuvie"] arrived, missing their appearance until Saka had acknowledged it. "Hey," he said in the Wookiee tongue, hoping this new person would be able to understand it without a device. "Take a seat, enjoy yourself. It's a party, right?"

"I would certainly be up for it master." The young padawan remarked while playing with the food on her plate, she picked up a piece of Hocekureem crouton with her fork and swallowed it. Chewing thoughtfully while gazing out into the beach.

She chewed a small mouthful and spoke again, softly. "I don't think i'd make a particularly appetizing meal for any wyyyschokk," after all she was a mere 5'4 in comparison to her Wookiee master who easily towered over many silver jedi in the order. It was an amusing thought to think about, but all jokes aside the wyyyschokk were a very real threat to an unsuspecting traveller or Wookiee.

[member="Iakchi"]

Thankful to have Sky now off his back, he listened to Jesse as he discovered her name was mention the church of Force. Yuroic wondered if that meant there was a cult of Force Users, cults were a tricky thing. Mostly doing worse for societies than bettering them as intended. Yuroic smiled warmly back, feeling his nerves heighten as the woman moved in closer. He wasn't sure if the woman was flirting or just being polite and after Zeltros, he didn't want to be too forward either that was just an embarrassing situation.

Zeltros, it likely would have been okay from another's perspective. "I mean, over there those two were drunk to the point of not being able to function to the best of their ability." Yuroic pointed to Saka and Iakchi. "Then there was some distraction from the bladesmaster in the form of a Sith, however he was still able to partake in the raid. It just caused a lot more commotion than necessary and had one of the operatives captured for a brief while as a hostage." Yuroic stated, his biggest disappointment was in Draven, the boy went off the rails leading to his capture.

[member="Jesse Organa"]

Iturizu Yuvie

Be carfule what you wish for
Yuvie pulled a seat from the table, sitting across from [member="Iakchi"] as he passed out the greeting, "you may have to forgive me a little, tis had been a while since I have heard your native tongue and may be rusty". Coming from merchant family Yuvie had learnt a few different languages, but ever the whole becoming an imperial inquisitor the Miralan had not had much use for the speech used by Wookies until now. "From what I see it seems your Padawan does not know Shyriiook, is that a possible problem when communicating"? It seemed [member="Saka Amara"] had some sort of translator but one could not rely on those all the time, it may be best to teach the young girl Shyriiook and become fluent in the language, come to think of it while on world it may be beneficial to practice what he already know about the hard to master speach.

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"] [member="Yuroic Xeraic"]

Looking at Sky the woman spoke. "No no sweetie stay with us please." She offered a smile though turning her head back to Yuroic as he seemed to mention the padawans and situation. "I am uncertain how to judge such a thing... I have been to zeltros though and some drinking or flirting is a small thing compared to being taken by pirates." She said it with a small smirk on her face though while she remembered by younger then she chook her head with a small drink. "So tell me about yourself Jedi Yuroic, what marvelous part did you play in this tale." She gave a smile but also looked at Sukai motioniong for her to come and join in on the conversation. "Please come, let us be regaled with tales of jedi heroism and thrilling action."

Although she knew a few in attendance that actually went at the hotel, that is, [member="Seo Linn"] and [member="Iturizu Yuvie"], actually saw her swim at some point, along with [member="Sky'ito Yumi"] when they first met each other here, one of the last legitimate guests under the hotel's previous owners, the Ta'jars, [member="Ronin Wendigo"], didn't. Unless Ronin watched those holovids of the meets that doubled as sting operations on Ceraluen and Durkteel. And then the swim began, in that blue-red training bikini: since, in her mind, she was in her "taper" period, she would not need to use the speed suit, nor the drag suit. And yet, it was likely Ronin, [member="Saka Amara"], [member="Liuna Ondizi"] or even [member="Jesse Organa"], if they actually looked at her, would realize just how fast that swim is, and that's only her NFU speed. With Force-speed I can swim even faster but I get tired even faster, too. I may have been able to swim thirty-two long-course laps, and then some, but I have to budget carefully when to use Force-speed in the longer swims, she thought, after coming to a stop in her swim in the middle of the lake.

Before she could take a step back towards the buffete table the woman called her back over, Sukai tilting her head a little at [member="Jesse Organa"]'s comment. Such cam off as a little confuseing, had she not a second ago told her to leave Yuoric be and turn attention away before she could actually talke with the older woman? Grown up where strange, but never the lest Sukai followed suit, sittnig to the side of Jess at the ar while the two mastered contuined their conversation. "I'll have the correlian whisky please", she told the bartender", no reason she could not drink, even if it was not a commen thing for the relativly new jedi knight.

[member="Yuroic Xeraic"]

The sun was shining, a slight breeze carrying the salty smell of the sea along the beach pulling at hair and clothes, the smell of food and the sound of cheerful conversations carried over to Asaraa as she slipped off her sandals screwing her feet into the sand. She could feel the warmth of the sand burning on the soles of her feet as she padded across the beach, a smile touched her lips as she reached up, touching her hair behind one ear. She'd worn it loose today, the pink strands catching the wind, drifting around her head as she approached the bar, raising a finger to catch the bartenders eye. She could see her friends and acquaintances spread out along the stretch of beach as she accepted her drink turning to lean on the bar, one finger playing with the paper umbrella as she let her eyes rest on [member="Yuroic Xeraic"] as he chatted to Sukai and another woman she didn't know across the bar as she lifted her cup to her lips, feeling the burn of alcohol slipping down her throat.

Kiran Arlos

K
Kiran took a small breath of air before he retreated back under the water and swam towards shore. The young man was actually grinning, as it had been some time since he had smiled and was actually enjoying himself. This was also quite the workout too, while he wasn't here for that it just came with the fun as it were. A few more feet and the water became shallow as he had reached shore standing up in the water that came up about waist high until he finally left it, his feet hitting the sand.

Arlos glanced around a brief moment before he spotted his bag where he had left it. He pulled the towel from the bag and dried himself off a bit before, standing still for a moment or two as the sun also aided in the drying of the eighteen year old.

Kiran looked towards the bar as he thought about getting a drink but opted to sit down for a little bit. Taking in everything around him, and enjoying the day as it was meant to be enjoyed.

"Well sure the operative captured would argue that causing a bar fight revealing themselves as Jedi while he was in a meeting getting evidence was not a sound plan." It wasn't how the deal went, Yuroic informed the higher ups that's why he was with the suppliers when they arrested. "I played no part in it. I am only stating the things that I heard." Taking another mouthful of whiskey, Yuroic shook his head. "I am no Jedi. Not anymore, but I'm sure Sky has some great adventures to share." He smiled warmly to Jesse, he felt sick inside, memories of his past haunting him once more. The voice, terrible onmipresent voice calling to him. Kill. Kill. Kill. That's all it ever wanted, all he seemed to want. Standing up, he excused him from the two ladies. He needed to be alone, he needed to find his drugs, desperate for another hit.

The whiskey had gotten to his legs slightly as he stumbled forward, gripping the bar to steady himself. He shook it off, he was fine. Seeing Asaraa, he gave her a warm smile. He was proud that she had been so involved and hardworking for the Silver Jedi, she was definitely in need of a promotion in his mind. He wandered down the bar to her, "good to see you came here to wind down. Heard things have been busy sith Zeltros mission and adventuring. Did you enjoy the pleasure planet?" He asked as he ordered another drink. He still needed to get high, his stomach was unsettled and he was unable to focus his mind.

[member="Asaraa Vaashe"] | [member="Jesse Organa"] | [member="Sky'ito Yumi"]

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]

Well okay then. She watched him move off to talk with someone else and turned to look at Sukai with a raised eyebrow. "Make that two please." A smirk was on her face though as she leaned against the bar for a moment tapping her fingers. "So I am at least glad to possibly have some conversation here. Sometimes it seems so many just stay in a small circle." She shrugged while watching then moved with most of her attention towards the drink when it arrived. She downed it and got another while flicking her eyes over the woman. "I have not seen you around either and I am sorry for that. I always mean to meet more people here."

Iakchi

Babysitter, Bodyguard, Beverage Connoisseur
"It was at first," the Wookiee replied to [member="Iturizu Yuvie"] as he glanced over to [member="Saka Amara"]. "But hopefully with her new device it won't be such an issue." He raised an eyebrow, eyes now moving to the device in her ear, though it was covered with her typical hood. "Speaking of it, where did you get that, Saka? I don't think I've ever seen one like that." He hoped it was something that was durable and had at least a long battery life. If it failed in training, or worse on a mission, there would definitely be issues.

Sukai gave Yoruic a parting look as they wandered close to Asaraa, those two seemed almost inseparable, even with everything both people went through. To this day she still could not really get the whole from Togruta to human transfer things that the Padawan had gone through, also all the thing Yoruic himself had to deal with. If that was the case both seemed very suitable for one another... 'gah, no match making people what's wrong with me'.

Giving another head shake she looked back towards the dark skinned woman as she ordered a drink too, the sly smile and expression on her face seeming to carry different meaning. "Well despite being all Jedi people have the preferences and all, though I try to be friendly with everyone regardless" even if some of her attempts did not work out for the best. "Well once more it is good to meet you, though I have not seen or heard of you befor, and your last name, you are of the organa family no"?

[member="Jesse Organa"]

Saka blushed, for some reason, touching the edge of her hood self-consciously. "Master Nooran actually gifted it me not all that long ago, she thought it would clear up any potential barriers during our time together and during missions." She still looked flushed, but the smile tugging at her lips said she was relieved with Iakchi's reaction.

[member="Iakchi"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom