Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Emperor's Ball [OOC]

Fiolette Fortan

F
oez1JKT.png
kbhG55F.png

A13ICV3.jpg

Music Programme: 'An Enchanted Evening.'

• Enchanted Suite, from "Enchanted." Score by Alan Menken, 4:39
  • Poor Unfortunate Souls, from "The Little Mermaid." Arranged by Lucas King, 3:31
  • La Valse de L'Amour, from "Cinderella." Score by Patrick Doyle, 2:37
  • Cruella de Vil, from "101 Dalmatians." Arranged and Performed by, Big Bernstroff Band, 3:05
  • La Valse Champagne, from "Cinderella." Score by Patrick Doyle, 1:38
  • Angelica, from "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides." Score by Hans Zimmer ft. Rodrigo y Gabriela, 4:18
  • Once Upon a Dream, from "Sleeping Beauty." Performed by the Neverland Orchestra, 2:31
  • So Close, from "Enchanted." Performed By Jon McLaughlin, 3:42
  • I See the Light, from "Tangled." Score by Alan Menken, Arranged and Performed by, Sam Yung 5:00
  • You'll Be in My Heart, from "Tarzan." Score by Phil Collins, Arranged and Performed by, Sebastian Winter 3:59
  • I Can Go the Distance, from "Hercules." Score by Alan Menken, Arranged and Performed by, Neverland Orchestra 4:33
  • How Does a Moment Last Forever, from "Beauty and the Beast." Score by Alan Menken, Performed by Celine Dion 3:38

A13ICV3.jpg

The Emperor's Ball is set to launch in the late afternoon/early evening of September 1st, which is next Saturday. This is a black tie affair so ensure that your characters are wearing their best! This thread is a strict social engagement, therefore no weapons of any sort, no use of force powers, and please no brawls, fisticuffs or what have you. A heated exchange of words, social intrigue and the like are most certainly welcomed. If you wish to engage in any sort of the aforementioned 'no' then I ask that your characters exit the thread and then you and whoever else wish to partake may do so in a separate private thread.

The music above is provided ahead of time for those who wish to pair off with their writing partner(s) and work on their own narratives. In the past I have MC'd or DM'd the thread to help move things along, this time it is less 'MC' and more 'DJ' simply moving the songs along in their places. Please take your time in the thread there is no rush, which is another reason the music was provided ahead of time. ;)

Lastly, I hope everyone enjoys themselves. The thread is here to serve as a way for characters to relax, unwind and have a good time.

This thread is open to:
  • The Sith Empire
  • The First Order
  • The Mandalorian Empire
  • Commenor Systems Alliance
All other parties may arrive as long as they are a guest (the plus one) to someone within one of these factions.

I hope to see you all there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom