Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Army of Light, (Interest Check)

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
Honestly though, I think the Senate would only hamper the Army of Light in its function. Kinda like it already does with the Order.

So I say Minor Faction.

[10:31:51 PM] Andrew: And I just think the Army of Light would not accept any conflicts of interest.
[10:31:56 PM] Andrew: They would serve all the people.
[10:31:59 PM] Andrew: Not only the Republic.
[10:32:09 PM] Andrew: And they would not accept Politics fucking up their plans.

I explained it better on skype. :)

Siobhan Kerrigan said:
Personally I think you should chat with the Rebel Alliance. Cooperation would suit both of your groups perfectly.
@[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

I'm open to speaking to them. Though we won't be doing politics. Just the aforementioned kicking backside. :) We'll have to work out the details about where and how we'd all meet IC, I am thinking a moving fleet myself when we get to that stage. Nothing fixed, no politics to hold us down.

Carn Dista

C
Keepung this Republic gets my vote as it's yet another thing that could really kickstart the faction again, see previous posts for my thoughts.

Oh, the Rebels are all about butt kicking against bad guys from what I can tell, without politicking. Hence minor faction. Should be fun!

Not suggesting a fusion - things like that are best left to IC if it even comes to that - but cooperation makes sense. As for Contruum, that was a Republic operation. :)

Jsc

Disney's Princess
  • Republic politics are lame. Go independent. Get as far away from the Senate as you can.
  • Fight the Sith on your own terms. But have a Creedo.
  • Get your leadership and rules ironed out early. Nobody likes an army of Lone Wolves who refuse to follow any rule but their own.
  • Die well.

@[member="Jay Scott Clark"]

I think we wrote together once upon a year ago in a different life :D. Thanks for the thoughts Jay.

Though I want to say the reason for forming this is to let those politics continue, in the republic, not to effect their rp. Also not to have them effect our rp either.

Win Win.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
@[member="Kei Amadis"] I had a feeling I'd seen a Keth somewhere before. Hehe. *wink* ...My girl @[member="Karen Roberts"] loves this idea more than you know. Smash some heads! These guys don't know how lucky they are to have you. :D

This will be made OOC Tomorrow, after we've given people a chance to vote on it fully as to where it's going.

Either way ladies and gents, it is happening and thanks to you all.

My belief in a faction is, the more input it gets from its members the better, so I won't be making it, won't own it and you all will get an equal say OOC in how we do this, how it's setup and how we run it.

It's the only way i'd have it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom