Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Army of Light, (Interest Check)

Aleidis Zrgaat

Young soul from an older generation.
GrIWqpZ.gif

I'm joining and I vote that it be separate. Politics will get in the way as it has in the past. Politics need to be put aside for the Tomahawks (For those of you that don't know your history, it means a person willing to fight for a reason or belief.) to take action.

Well we now have our own skype group if anyone wants to communicate that way.

Which any army of light AND Senior Sith are welcome to join.

add markjmiddleton if you want an invite, or just ask those you know :)

Big Rule for this Faction is no OOC Drama. OOC Drama = a wet sponge to the head from me. Until you take it IC, hence both factions are in the group plotting together.

@[member="Soliael Devin Talith"]
Yes I mean the skype room. This will make for higher quality threads all around if we invade, disrupt, or answer a raid of any sort, so we can plot it out in a calm atmosphere OOC. If its needed. Its better to chat to those you are about to blow up, so you can make sure the threads are fun for everyone. Believe me Sith find fighting decent writers fun, and this group will find fighting Sith fun, so win win again.

BTW I have many ideas outside of invasions, these are just easy examples ;).

Some threads need no plotting, some do.

Though no worries if someone's blowing innocents up, no delay is needed, we just turn up. We pass the word OOC and turn up, that simple. The plotting is a courtesy in that case. Invasions though and such like need a bit of back and forth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom