Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Sweet Paradise Beach Party | CIS Social

When Nimue dropped her shadow protecting her from the sunlight, Aries marveled a bit at the ingenuity of the woman's new ring. He couldn't help but wonder what other tricks the Nightmother was capable of. A question for later.

When Vytal's guest appeared the man looked up to him with a bit of interest. No, it was better to say he attempted to look through him. His eyes turned to the man and he focused on the Force. The twisting nether that held his power was yet a disconnected bridge. He pulled his shades up over his hair, agitated a bit at the fact he was yet reduced to little more than a fledgling connection to the Force. At times it was weaker and then sometimes it could grow stronger, yet in this moment it was growing weaker.

He sighed, laying back into the sand as he turned his mind away from the moment.

He brought his hands behind his head, yet only a second later he realized that the man had been greeting he and Nimue. "The day goes on, doesn't it? A drink here, a drink there and it may yet wash away the past few days." He said simply in response to the man.

Although, a mischievous thought came to the man's mind. He turned towards Nimue and whispered softly in her ears. "Come to the water with me for a while, let's try out your new ring." He said. Aries was always a man who acted on impulse in favor of less interesting reasonings. He figured he could serve two birds with one stone by pulling Nimue from the others. Although there was another reason he wished for them to dip into the waters.

He took the woman by her hand, leading her towards the water before pulling his shades down over his eyes. "We'll be back." He told the others before leading Nimue to the waters. Once they were out of earshot, he couldn't help but chuckle. "Seems your friend has a suitor."

Vytal Noctura Vytal Noctura Vanir Eris Vanir Eris Nimue Nimue

Aadya.png

SAND, SEA AND SUN

Aadya listened to the responses from the other two women and she couldn’t help but nod her head at the fact that one of them seemed to be underaged. At least in the sense that she wasn’t the legal age to drink and a glint of mischief twinkled within her pale blue eyes. Perhaps Aadya could buy the alcohol and then give it to the girl to try. A roll of her eyes was given then as she shook her head at the thought. Then again, she couldn’t exactly promote underaged drinking. That would be a bad influence, but it wasn’t as if Aadya herself hadn’t done some underaged drinking herself. The beach had been a great place to simply relax and enjoy a cold beverage and she guessed that it didn’t exactly have to be alcohol.

”No one said that your drink had to be alcoholic,” The lupine chuckled then as she pulled the lollipop from her mouth and held it before her in a grand gesture. ”The beach is about sun, sea and sand. A place where you can simply relax and be a little silly. Enjoy a little too much sugar and maybe a nice sarsaparilla… Or whatever drink that you prefer.” She chuckled then as she stuck the sugary sweet back into her mouth and leaned in towards the girl that had introduced herself as Dani, but mentioned that some people called her Dee. ”I tell you what Dee, between you and me; I enjoy whiskey more. However, if we can only have a nice sugary sweetened drink with no alcoholic content, sarsaparilla is definitely my go to.” The woman said with a wink and a light nudge with her shoulder.

Her free hand tapped at her chin then as she tried to remember when they were doing the volleyball tournament. Or had it just simply been mentioned in passing? Either way the woman shrugged, ”I mean, I think that we totally have time to help you slap on some sunscreen and go for a dip into that gorgeous looking water, because that water looks absolutely divine! Nice and cool, perfect to round off a lovely delicious treat like this lollipop.” Was she a little obsessed with sugar? Maybe a little. Some would call it a weakness, she on the other hand just didn’t care. There was perhaps a line between caring and not. For the most part, she took the road less travelled. The road that carried her down a path of not giving a kark. The world had enough problems as it was, why add to it?

After a moment of pause, her gaze was drawn upwards towards the seagulls that called out the others and she watched one dip with its talons quickly moving to snap up an unlucky fish. Now that was something she wished that she was having a snack on. Fish. She pulled the stick from her mouth as the sugar goodness was all gone and stuck it into the sand. She would remember where she put it, because she hated to litter. ”I have a great idea! What if, we go out fishing. Fish with our bare hands and see if we can catch enough fish to feed CIS and us! Call it, a Confederacy cookout! Other people could gather up some dried driftwood; so then when the sun falls over the horizon, we can light it up and cook the fish that we catch. It’s a win-win for everyone. I mean who doesn’t love a bonfire and some freshly baked fish?” The brown wolf said as she tried to appeal to her current companions. ”Plus, even better if we can manage to rustle up a few crabs. Who doesn’t love that kind of delicacy? When in Rome, ‘ey?” Aadya nudged the girl beside her again.
BcjzFn.png

Tags: Haastal Haran Haastal Haran Redd Redd
Wearing: Outfit (But Floof sized)
Thread Song: Love; Not Wrong

Page_Divider_PNG.png

Happy.

It was the only way to describe how she felt. Zarie was happy in a way she hadn't been in a long time. Perhaps it was the companionship she had found in Redd, maybe just the break she had taken from hunting. Hell, it could have been the newly given nickname of "Floof" that had done it. She didn't much care what caused it, all she knew was it had worked, so much so that her fur seemed a lighter gray on this day. Anyone that already knew her might put it down to the sunlight. But the Kushiban knew the real reason. It made her wonder if she would ever see her white fur again, even with the connection to the Dark Side. She wasn't malicious or evil like many Sith, there was no permanent desire to kill. Frequent, but at least not permanent.

"Shade sounds like a good idea. Plenty of time for sun later if we decide to" she nodded, noticing the way she had trailed off as she looked at the man. Perhaps some history was had here that she was unaware of, perhaps just a breach in memory. Zarie couldn't help but smile either way as she was carried over towards the bar. As Redd limped a little, Zarie placed a small paw on her head, gently patting it as a small moment of reassurance. She knew that the wolf was struggling with her injuries, it wasn't hard to notice, but the Sith couldn't do much to rectify it. All she could do now was support her friend.

Once they got to the bar Zarie was placed on it, glancing to Haastal with a small nod as Redd reached for the drink in question and offered it to Zarie's nose. The Kushiban took a small inhale and smiled, the smell of the drink pleasant and warm. Her mother had always made beautiful food and drinks, albeit not alcoholic when Zarie was a child. Herbs and plants, many different ingredients. While Kushiban often ate food raw the flavour of it all was still important to the small Floof.
"It smells beautiful" Zarie smiled, her eyes wide and morphing to match the golden green of Redd's, looking back at the Lupine with a genuine look of excitement to be there.

Eventually, Redd introduced her to the tall man beside them, Zarie offering out a small paw to shake with the man. "Good to meet you" she offered, expecting at least some level of surprise that the Kushiban talked. So few people had interacted with Kushiban that many would never really know what they looked like. As she introduced herself, Zarie's eyes warped to change colour and match the blue of Haastal's own. Whether they would shake hands or not, Zarie glanced to Redd, noticing her voice trailing off again. It was curious. In the little time Zarie had spent with Redd the lupine hadn't seemed the kind to trail off their thoughts that often. If anything, she was always quick to it. When they had met in the city Redd was straight talking and spelled out the situation bluntly. The Floof couldn't help but wonder what had changed that now.

With a polite smile, Zarie turned to the bartender.
"Something fruity and alcoholic, please. Preferably a little smaller than normal" she asked, the Bartender returning the polite smile as he dug around for the smallest glass he could. Immediately after she let her eyes meet Haastal's own again, returning to the same blue. It wasn't often Kushiban could match the eye colour of people, only some, but Zarie had always been one of them. Perhaps it was her connection to the force, some other Kushiban that were force-sensitive could do the same. Maybe it was just luck. Either way, it was a gift as far as she was concerned.

"Nice song" Zarie nodded, looking to the music player as she rested a paw on Redd's shoulder, making sure that her friend was alright while the music played around them.

Haastal had just taken a deep drag from his cigarra when he heard an all too familiar voice chime in behind him. His lips instinctively curled into a smile before looked over to the woman with an amused expression. "Keeps my nerves from jumping out and whippin' someone's ass." He said, before exhaling a thick cloud of smoke into the air above him. He set the cigarra in the ash tray before watching Redd take the drink from his hands. When Haastal turned to Redd, he noticed the small furry creature that sat on the woman's shoulders. He looked to it curiously before looking back to Redd, gesturing at the creature with the back of his hand. "What's this?" He asked.

When the tiny creature held out a small paw to Haastal and spoke, the Mandalorian's eyes quirked for a moment. He reached a hand out to shake the tiny creature's hand while speaking, his tone showing some of the curiosity in his mind. "Yea...good to meet you too." He said, before looking back to Redd, who was sampling a taste of his drink.

Redd introduced Haastal and the Mandalorian smirked as she struggled to find words for the man. "I'm the guy who's teaching her to kick ass like a human." He said, his hand wrapping around the woman's waist. "Plus I'm the guy who likes holding her nice and close." He said in a low tone to the woman before pressing a kiss to the girl's cheek. When Redd asked about the drink, Haastal reached out to pull it from her hands. Only to take a sip of it himself. "Gin and juice." He told the woman. When the small creature ordered a drink, Haastal turned to the bartender. "Hey, get me two more of these. One for Redd and her little buddy." He told the man. The bartender nodded before setting the drinks on the bartop, causing Haastal to whisper into Redd's ear. "Let's get drunk and have some fun today. Relax." He said.

Redd Redd Zarie Zarie

Danielle Mueller

D
Wearing: Summer Casual.
Tags: Cali Ziiva Cali Ziiva & Aadya Volke Aadya Volke

HM6oPJH.png

Dee couldn't help but laugh as she listened between the two, exchanging glances back and forth to Cali and Aadya upon either side of herself, a wide grin playing out across her face as she found herself enjoying their company all so much. She'd never really had the pleasure nor the skill of making friends easily back home, though this was an entirely different environment she found herself in.

"I guess it is pretty hot out, right" she reluctantly agreed as far as the notion of sunscreen went; She had stupidly neglected to think about that at all and knowing her skin, if she burned she would peel. There was no tanning for someone as pale as she was.

Perhaps Cali hadn't been asked for identification before but the one and only time Dee had tried to buy some drinks, she had been caught out. Aadya seemed to understand exactly what she had meant though; "Yeah see I'm fifteen. They won't serve me. As much as I'd like to" she explained, pushing the lolipop to the side of her mouth and soon giving something of a guilty, quiet laugh under her breath.

"Nah, I've never played before but I've watched it on the Holonet..." She admitted, turning to glance back to Aadya who seemed to be questioning what time they had before the competition's start.

However she soon suggested a swim too, which for Dani was a little less exciting but only for the fact that she wasn't exactly comfortable with showing so much of herself to the public. While she was wearing her bikini underneath the yellow shorts and loose patterned crop-top that she wore, she had done so mainly as a precaution.

"Maybe I'll take that drink...-Or try for one at-least".

Attire: [This]
Tags: | Damien Van-Derveld | Open |

------------------------------------

A glance here and there up and along the beach had only provided the witchling with the view of more people arriving. Some part of Telula's insides twisted, and her knees locked up for just a moment as she gazed about and took in the sight. How was it so easy for everyone else to mingle and jabber on, yet so ridiculously difficult for her to do so? A noise was made in the back of her throat, but she forced her legs to move again - good thing too, because she found herself a good pair of shells to add to her bucket.

Lula took the time to let the lapping waves wash the sand from the shells, and then she placed them carefully with the rest in her bucket before standing again. When she did as such, she found herself no longer alone. This fact caused her brow to crease, and she looked around to see just how she could have missed his approach and where he had come from. But he spoke to her, and that caused her attention to return to him.

Ah, now she remembered...Had she seen him since the snowy celebration? Lula didn't think so, but she squint and smiled a tad anyways. "Are you following me?" she questioned in a tease, though really she knew that was hardly the case. While she may not understand the meaning of the markings lining his frame - which she was trying hard not to study with her overly curious mind - she knew where at least some of them would have come from. And that meant him being here made sense. "I'm actually here by choice," she told him, answering his inquiry. "A new place, new things to see and explore, though..." Again she glanced briefly around the beach. "It's more appealing down by the water."

That did pique her curiosity however; Lula hadn't found it so easy to speak with someone in quite a long time. Even the Nightmother she had needed to warm to. Quite the curious thing, really. But the second half of his inquiry caught up to her, and she hummed to pull herself from her thoughtful little reverie. "I'm not sure about fun things, though I'm sure there's plenty of them. But I've been collecting sea shells." The pail containing them was lifted and tipped for him to see inside of. "I am however open to suggestions if you have any." Daring maybe, but she didn't want to spend her day at the beach alone.

HM6oPJH.png

Blink blink. Non-alcoholic drink? Oh, well, sure. Cali supposed. Wait, sarsaparilla? What's that? Oh, but the pink one totally knew Whiskey. So Aadya wasn't talking a different language or some cultural planet's unique selection. "Virgin Strawberry Daiquiri," Cali chimed in with a smile. "They can totally do it. Look at all the cuties around, they'll be prepared for all kinds of drinks. Especially fruity ones." Dee was such a young cutey too if she thought the resort was letting her be disappointed. And she was definitely an innocent youth if she thought Cali was letting her go without.

Not everyone could go to Zeltros; but if you had a Zeltron around, Zeltros totally came to you.

Cali listened intently as Aadya suggested they go for a swim. A slight rotation of her pink head followed the sudden thought of fishing their hands. "With our hands?" Like... a fish? In their hands? That sounded way hard. Cali didn't remember lots of fish just floating in place waiting for you to give them a hug. Aadya must have insanely fast reflexes. Like, back home, Cali was pretty sure they didn't use their hands. Though they had plenty of beaches.

"I like your enthusiasm," Cali cried even if she didn't for a second think she'd manage to catch a fish. Not to mention crabs. She'd probably be chased down the shore by a sideways-running crab.

A smile spread out across the Zeltron's face suddenly. Her eyes slid over to Dani before Cali leaned out over and back in toward the other woman. The lollipop had been plucked from her lips as she positioned herself to stare into Dani's eyes. "Drink first. Sunscreen second. Water fun third. Deal." With that agreed, she reached out to take one of Dani's hands to help her on her feet. Time to get moving!

Oh, sure, Cali could sense the apprehension, but once they were moving they could overcome that initial hesitation. Like, they'd totally stay in the shallows of the ocean. Besides, Cali would save Dani if anything happened. The Zeltron was exceptionally adept at escaping trouble.

That thing on Ra'Katha didn't count. She'd totally been interrupted before her insane luck-- uh, skill kicked in and she got out of the den of killers.

Tag: Danielle Mueller | Aadya Volke Aadya Volke

HM6oPJH.png

Vytal smiled with Nimue's remark. "The more one understands, the more one can act," she replied quietly. It was because they were both women that spent more time in the darkness than most that the Nightmother knew of a Vampirika's needs. A shared desire, though Nimue had greater use of it while Vytal's was merely a preference -- especially on planets such as Geonosis or Tatooine. Perhaps next the Solanaceae would fashion a periapt of cooling.

It seemed the act prompted the High Priestess to conjure her own gift intended for the pale Witch. Vytal regarded the bag for a moment before her eyes rose to Nimue once more. Outside of a ritual, the Nightmother preferred to be clear of mind more oftent han not as one could not anticipate the movements of every spirit. Her Sisters and Brothers might be in need of her with little time to spare as well. However, now and again a ritual was such that disturbances were not permitted -- whether due to the temperament of the spirit or the danger from a botched spell. "I certainly would enjoy learning more of your ways," Vytal admitted as she reached out to accept the gift.

Like Nimue, Vytal would carefully store the bag in a pocket dimension. It would be a great loss if such a queenly gift was lost due to sand or ocean tides.

With Vanir soon among them, the pale Witch found herself the subject of his attention in turn. While she certainly wouldn't besmirch her own instruction, it was not often one of the Witches crowed about the Nightmother; certainly not before a High Priestess of the Silma, whose order Vytal would like nothing more than to study in detail.

Less expected was his remark about beauty. Now she felt like a Nightsister being propositioned by a Nightbrother. Though there was less demonstration of martial prowess or willingness to bow on display.

"A Witch's duty is never done," Vytal playfully replied. They did actively seek to enlighten the masses; even those that possess now discernible talent for communing with the spirits. Some Jedi might say something about invisible microbes; a notion that sounded simply foolish to the Nightmother. No, perhaps the spirits chose who they wished to commune with by some means; or the gods decreed only so many could to keep Creation 'amusing.'

Aries' comment drew her attention next. Naturally a man of his demeanor would speak of drink. There was something familiar about him as well that reflected that thought about the man; though the Witch could not quite place it. Almost as though it reminded her of someone.

Suddenly, Aries sought to steal Nimue away off to the waters. Vytal's black lines turned into a fine line at just how abrupt the turn had been. Not that she found Vanir's company less pleasing, but how often did Vytal get to simply talk with the Vampirika woman? Be that it may, her green eyes shifted over toward the man that had found it necessary to compliment her in public. A quick look over his figure, and she remarked, "You seem comfortable here. Does it remind you of Arbra?"

Well surely no one expected the Nightmother to start talking about how colorful the trees were or ask Vanir if he wanted to go cast themselves into the ocean! Mostly because Vytal was not terribly exposed to circumstances such as these. She could manage quite well, forced to deal with Viceroyalty-like encounters, but this was different. This was entirely social with not even the smallest amount of 'business' to provide something with which to latch on to.

Tag: Vanir Eris Vanir Eris | Aries Creed Aries Creed | Nimue Nimue

Vanir grinned at the man. “Oh, to that I could toast to.” He would have said more, but the stranger stole his lover away leaving the two of them alone. Of course what he thought was out of earshot, wasn’t when you had someone with keen ears like himself. He took a seat and chuckled softly. “He doesn’t strike me as the type to have much patience.

The Lopara was not Vytal’s suitor, though he probably wouldn’t turn a dalliance down. Was he on the prowl for a relationship? No. His work and duties, along with circumstances with his clan, made the prospect of that step too difficult. However he suspected that if he did take a mate, a witch might not be too different in terms of secrecy compared to someone not. His thoughts immediately turned to Annasari Annasari and he sighed softly, he missed her. When Vytal spoke he scoffed. “Not one bit. There is something to be said for all the things one can do on the ample beaches you own and do not share. This place is too commercial, from the manicured sands to even something as simple as the scents in the air. It’s all… Fake. A pretty thing with little substance on a planet whose teeth have been cruelly plucked so that it was meekly domesticated.

His world still had all its teeth, its beaches alive and vibrant habitat. He was a creature of the wild and so this place, this moment, did not fool him. “Were I to throw something like a party on the beach… It would be done at night, just after a storm. Fires, food and the edge of claws as the guests felt that they were standing in a place that might devour them if it chose. It would add a heady mix to the overall enthusiasm. Nothing beats mixing that bit of night to a party that only an untamed place can give.

His crystal blue eyes looked out at the ocean and in her presence she’d see the dissatisfaction he had in regards to where they sat. He then slipped the mask back on and he gave her an impish smirk. “I think we should lift the waters and give them a bit of a splash… Don’t you think?

Vytal Noctura Vytal Noctura Nimue Nimue Aries Creed Aries Creed

bericnongif.png

P A R T Y

Tag: Millu Lee Millu Lee
Wearing: x | x | x

Teyr's sun shone down on the vacation world, bathing everyone and everything in its rays of warmth and light. The only comparison Beric could make would be the sun of Ryloth, but on that rocky world, it was different -- harsh, hostile, determined to burn you until there was nothing left of you but charred bones. Teyr's sun had none of that malicious intent and was daresay enjoyable, if not for being a little too bright.

Luckily, shades easily took care of that problem.

As they walked out onto the beachfront, Beric trapped a can of Fizzle from a nearby bar, tossing the required credits as he left the boardwalk to step on the sand of Teyr's beachfront. The sand felt cool against Beric's bare feet. For someone who had lived his entire life surrounded by ice and so, wearing so little clothing -- swim trunks, a poncho, and shades -- felt almost alien to him. He was so accustomed to wearing three or four layers to keep out the cold, but now he felt lithe and lean. He was ready to enjoy, for once, a relaxing day on the beach.

His apprentice had a similar sense of style, wearing a poncho with ruffled sleeves. He'd only met Millu a short while ago, but she had grown so much since that night when he'd found her stranded on the side of a mountain. That night had been dark and cold, but now, with the beach, sun, sand, and laughter, combined with all of the experience she'd seen throughout her short time in the Knights Obsidian, Millu seemed like a much older, a much more mature woman.

That didn't mean there wouldn't be more training, to do, though.

"I know this is supposed to be a vacation, but there is still much I have yet to teach you," Beric said aside to his apprentice, before breathing in, concentrating on his surroundings. He let his senses pour out into the sand around him, focusing on the force in and around him, and breathed out. Behind him, grains of sand climbed atop each other, fitting together tightly like bricks and cement, before it formed a sand-armchair behind him. Beric flopped onto the newly-created chair, his Fizzle drink in hand. Focusing on the drink for a second, he drew the heat out of the can until it was sufficiently chilled. He took a long drink before he set it down on the armrest of the chair. "The Force can be used for more than battle, you know."

Redd.png

BEACH FUN

A smile had been made when she saw the change of colours in Zarie’s eyes as the little Floof smelled the alcoholic beverage. To ask whether Zarie had been a legal drinking age, hadn’t even crossed her mind, but then again the little rabbit had decided to throw around some drunk man when the wolf had first met her. So why wouldn't they be of a legal drinking age? In fact everything about the rabbit seemed interesting to the wolf and she had been drawn to her through curiosity alone. Even the way that her eyes changed colour made her curious, but she knew that there was plenty of time to get to know the little Kushiban. For now though, they were on a beach and had now joined Haastal at the bar where she felt his warm arms wrap around her waist.

His words made her smirk in response, but she leaned into the male all the same and felt his lips upon her cheek, just as she noticed Zarie’s eyes change to a blue. ”Yes he is teaching me to be a Mrs Little Badass in human form. Although admittedly, I kind of bit him first before he agreed to teach me.” Redd said as the smirk upon her lips widened just slightly at the thought. She had half a mind to check to see if the bacta patch was still there on his throat and if she had left a scar. It was a fact that she felt pride over, because she had metaphorically left her mark on him, even if the wound would eventually heal and not leave a scar. Secretly, way down deep, she hoped that it left a scar. Why? Well, so then other women knew that he was hers.

”Oh Floof! The gin and juice does taste quite delightful.” The wolf said when Haastal ordered their drinks for them and a hand lightly traced the man’s skin once again. It was as if she was trying to memorise every mark that marred his skin, but she was drawn out of her thoughts when he mentioned getting drunk and relaxing. She bit her bottom lip then as she twisted her head to the side to view the man’s face and then she chuckled. ”I think that I’ll be drunk before I finish my first drink. Someone once told me that I…” Redd frowned as she then quoted the words from her fuzzy memories of that night, ”Cannot handle my liquor.” A shrug of her shoulders was followed after that statement as she smiled at Zarie. ”Oh well. Besides, I have you two to help me if I try to chew someone’s head off.”

While she may have said those words in a joking manner, she really wasn’t at all joking. For she was sure that if someone was to slight her upon this day, she would definitely try to savage them in one way shape or form. Especially if she got pissed off enough. The woman might shift and then all hell would break loose if that happened. For now though she was quite content, for she had her little Floof and Haastal with her. Although she did wondered just as to how drunk she would get this time, considering that she couldn’t even remember as to how the last night ended when she got drunk. The woman for a moment and then she twisted around to place a light kiss upon the man’s lips before she picked up the drink with the hand that wasn’t tracing Haastal’s arm. ”You should have seen Zarie when we first met. She picked up this one guy and threw him down like it was nothing. I mean, she did use the force but it was strange, because I’ve never seen a rabbit do something like that before." Redd explained to Haastal before she turned to look at the Kushiban, ”You have to teach me that trick!”

One could say that the wolf enjoyed learning, but she was just imagining all of the times that such a trick could or might be useful. Or maybe, she was wondering if it could be done in wolf form to open up doors that needed opposable thumbs.
Bcj802.png

Aadya.png

SUN, SAND AND SEA

So the child was fifteen! Well at least Aadya wouldn’t feel too irresponsible if she did encourage a little bit of underaged drinking. A girl had to live and all and who wasn’t encouraged a little bit when they were that age. The wolf wasn’t going to say that she did underaged drinking but… Oh chit, yes she was. ”See, the trick with buying alcohol when you’re underage, is to get an adult to buy the liquor for you. Never buy the alcohol yourself. Although you have to be careful, you have to get an adult that you trust to do it, because that adult may just rat you out and cause you all sorts of trouble. Some adults suck, but ones like me and our pink friend. Well, we are just amazing adults that will probably go up there and buy you something from the bar. You name it, I’ll go get all the drinks and Pinky here will help you with the sunscreen.”

It was hard not to call the other Pinky, but Pinky seemed like a cute nickname. ”Also yes, with our hands. I mean what fun would it be otherwise? We could multitask. Swim and fish. However, I’m a weird one. I like to do two things at once, which in this case happens to be swimming and fishing. I mean, we could try drinking at the same time…” She paused as she angled her head slightly to the right and her brown hair tumbled over her shoulder. ”Or, we could just chill in the shade and totally get Dee here drunk. No need to put sunscreen on if you’re not in the sun am I right?” She said with a quiet chuckle even though anything she said could be considered enthusiasm.

The woman handled guns and enjoyed her occupation of shooting people when they needed to be killed. If there was a war, she’d be one of the first people to sign up for one. If someone on some planet needed helping that involved shooting something? She was there. In fact those kinds of things gave her an excuse to blow something up and the promise of gun fire really got her going. It was the quiet periods that she often struggled with and most of the time someone could find her disassembling and reassembling weaponry after cleaning them for the umpteenth time. Any weapons that she possessed, one could almost guarantee that she knew them inside and out. Someone could even blind fold her and then command her to disassemble and reassemble them. The brown wolf would even bet on herself, that she’d do it in record time. It was an obsession, but a skillful one.

Dee and Pinky didn’t really need to know about it, except that her obsessive behaviour was bleeding into the want to do something. Simply laying about was not her idea of fun, but getting drunk. That was definitely an idea that was worth exploring. ”You know… You could sit under the bar and we could feed you drinks all night long and they wouldn’t have a clue that you were even there. I mean sure, it’d look like we would be hallucinating. Talking to each other while talking to an invisible person whose drinks seem to go missing from time to time. BUT! It’s completely doable and I’m not afraid of looking like a crazy person if it means having fun.” Granted, she looked like a crazy person regardless, because she was always doing weird and out of the norm things. However, if anyone actually knew Aadya, they would already know this fact. Except they didn’t and were in for a surprise.
BcjzFn.png

Danielle Mueller

D
Wearing: Summer Casual.
Tags: Cali Ziiva Cali Ziiva & Aadya Volke Aadya Volke
HM6oPJH.png

Both Cali Ziiva Cali Ziiva and Aadya Volke Aadya Volke were completely nuts, and Danielle couldn't help but want to be as silly as they were. She'd never been encouraged to act out, go wild or whatever people called it when you just stopped giving a chit about things like looking well mannered and responsible, things that had been drilled into her from a young age.

"Something sweet and fruity sounds really good" she agreed with Cali, turning to look to Aadya and finding equal enthusiasm in the notion of stirring up some kind of trouble for themselves. It was all new to her, and with the excitement came a sense of anxiety that unlike most times, only made her want to test the boundaries more. "What's a...Daiquiri?" she asked while getting up to her feet and picking up the towel off of the sand, rolling it up into a scrunched up ball.

For a fifteen year old, Dee was fairly tall, with broad shoulders and toned muscle; a species trait that often got her teased by other full human girls. It wasn't like she was ripped or anything, but her arms were a little on the thicker side due to the training and routines of a military upbringing...-On the bright-side, it also made her appear a little older than she was, although her behavior still had a ways to go before she could pull off not getting caught ordering drinks.

"The shade does sound nice...-And there's got to be less chance of someone seeing me there, than under the bar right?" She asked, although not without smirking at the thought of the latter. "Don't lots of people go to these sorts of places. Surely someone would spot me..." she added, biting the side of her cheek and trying not to think of what might happen if they were to be caught out.

While she'd never been drunk in her life, Dee was pretty confident that she'd do a better job of that than swimming upside down and trying to fish with her hands at the same time. The mental image made her giggle a little, showing more of her youth than she meant to let on.

"...Exactly how old are you two?" She asked curiously, glancing back at Aadya who claimed they were both adults and incidentally making Dee feel a little juvenile by comparison.

Objective: Have fun and relax
Attire: [X] [X] [X]
Tag: Beric Layne Beric Layne

HM6oPJH.png

Millu used one of her hands to shield her eyes from the brightness of Teyr's sun. Sure, she had brought shades, but that didn't mean she liked them all that much. So right now they were safely stored in one of her poncho's pockets.

Her eyes widened a little as she watched Beric build an armchair out of sand. Every time her master used the force to mess with nature was a wonder, to be honest. Before meeting him, she had absolutely no idea one could do things such as this, and even now the girl was sure she hadn't seen anyone else mold the elements to their own will with such ease, if at all.

She really wanted to learn that.

Millu poked one of the arms of the chair a few times. "Huh, it really is stable." she mumbled under her breath. The girl plonked down on the sand beside the chair after her master finished talking. "You always say that, master" she smiled as she leant back on her arms. "Sooooooo... When am I gonna learn to do that?" she grinned goofily while poking the chair once more.

EKDJRGI.png

L O C A T I O N | Teyr Beach
W E A R I N G | [x] - [x] - [x]
T A G S | Aries Creed Aries Creed

Once her greeting to the new man had been extended, Nimue focused her attention solely on the ring that now gilded her finger. With each gentle spin of the band the blaring UV light grew stronger and then dimmer. Nimue felt like a child playing with their new toy. Ordinarily she would have kept such emotion for when she was alone, but Vytal deserved to see some form of appreciation from the High Priestess for her gift.

She was barely paying attention to the conversation shared between Vytal and Aries about the subject of drinks, but she was pulled from her private reverie by the sound of Aries’ voice directed at her.

An apologetic look was shot in the direction of the Nightmother. One day they would have the chance to talk properly, of all the things that responsibility and duty often stole them from. “Very well…” She said with some apprehension, despite her willingness to be led by the hand to the water’s edge. The Silmä were rarely ever in contact with such large bodies of water. Nimue wasn’t necessarily fearful of it, but as with anything new, she was cautious.

Using his statement as a distraction as her feet slipped into the admittedly refreshing waves, Nimue spoke. “She is not just a friend. She is the Nightmother and matriarch of the Solanaceae.” She shot him a privately amused smirk, to let him know she thought exactly the same as he did, but she was governed by the rules of propriety. Especially where other coven’s were concerned. “You should treat her with respect.”

Tag: Safira Haran Safira Haran

Safira had this uncanny ability to make Isran's brain shut down.

Now, Isran had lived the mercenary's lifestyle well before meeting his bride. He had visited many Hutt Palaces. Many underworld cantinas. He had seen and been customer to women of all shapes, sizes, and species. But when it came to Safira? She shut them down without question. Perhaps it was those natural curls that bounced as she took off her helmet. That cocky smile after she nailed a headshot. Or the way her nails now trailed the back of his head. But whenever Safira so much as gave him the time of day, Isran's train of thought came off the tracks. It was for that reason that he often, playfully, banished her from the room when he was calibrating weapons.

Drool did not mix well with power tools.

In the present, she settled herself onto his knee and ran a hand through his hair. He loved that beyond measure - but also, his "work mode" crashed faster than a decades' old computer. He leaned into her touch, now unable to contain the beginnings of a smile. "It's the truth." he insisted, regarding the lack of any vacations in his life. "The most 'vacation' I've had is sleeping in hyperspace." He chuckled, meeting her gaze as she sipped upon her beverage. Ah, there was the bribe. And what a damn good one it was.

"...Point taken. Where's our room again? Asking for a friend."

The waters that washed around the two were distracting, but even more than that they were welcoming. The moment he stepped into them Aries felt a certain relief. He led Nimue into them and smiled a bit at her words. "She receives plenty of respect." He said simply. It was a true enough statement. Aries did not care for the magicks that Vytal spoke of, because they meant little to him, yet he did respect the woman as a master of her craft. As most Illyrians did, he respect that which was worthy and the Nightmother was worthy of such.

He exhaled as they stepped deeper into the waters. He glanced to his hand before muttering something softly. He waved the off-hand at the water and watched the minor tremor that pushed against the waters.

"The surprise is something I believe may help to restore my connection to the Force and provide you with some interesting study material. If it can be moved you may even return it to Illyria if you wish." He said. There was something noticeably different about the man but he didn't care to speak of it. Instead he looked to Nimue with a soft smile. "In the event things won't remain as they are I'd like to take a bit of time for us to enjoy each other. Though it was not nearly my intention for us to be so involved, I have enjoyed your company. Much more than the months leading up to our meeting." He revealed to her. Aries had something of an interesting smile. It was oddly pure for the darkness that sat below it, yet even the darkness within him was a faint shimmer to what it had been. The travel between dimensions had left odd effects on him, including a rather peculiar ability of Force Sense.

It was quite interesting a thing, he thought. The ability to see one's death and recognize it for what it was. In the waters Aries pulled Nimue closer to her, allowing his hand to rest at the small of her back while he spoke evenly. "What have you seen in your sights?" He asked her, curious of her own views of the future.

Nimue Nimue

Location | Teyr - Beachside
Wearing | [x]
Tags | Isran Varad Isran Varad

When was the last time Safira had ever been on holiday?

Much like Isran, she hadn’t. Ever.

Not even when she had lived with her family back home. There had never been time for vacation, or for relaxing or enjoying yourself. Yes, she enjoyed her training and the battles they fought as much as she assumed she would enjoy a holiday, but it wasn’t the same. At least now both she and Isran shared a perfect excuse for a little getaway. “Me too, but we had to do something special for our honeymoon.” She grinned at him and pecked his cheek softly.

It felt almost surreal, calling it a honeymoon. Neither of them had been overly interested in marriage in the beginning, and both had made a point of expressing that, but the timing... it was just right.

Safira let out a sweet giggle that rocked the curls nestled against her shoulders. As it died down she lent forward to press a kiss on Isran’s nose. “Good things come to those who wait.” Knocking back the rest of her tihaar in one fluid motion, Safira entwined her fingers around his and stood up. “Come on. Let’s find a good place to lie in the sun.”

EKDJRGI.png

L O C A T I O N | Teyr Beach
W E A R I N G | [x] - [x] - [x]
T A G S | Aries Creed Aries Creed

A soft tsk was all she uttered in response as they dove further into the ocean, the cool waves lapping at the top of her chest by now.​

When he mentioned a potential way to repair his connection to the force, Nimue had her entire attention devoted to him. She had been eager from the beginning to search for a solution to his problem. So far, she had been unsuccessful, but she was more than pleased to see that Aries had come up with his own idea. However, it was surprise that crossed her expression. What could it possibly be, if it were able to be picked up and moved to a different planet entirely? “I am extremely interested to see what it is…”

His soft smile encouraged one of her own to grace her painted lips. Nimue had never been the affectionate type, but for some reason she found herself giddy in Aries’ company. The High Priestess cast her gaze to the surface of the emerald ocean. For a second, her face flushed with what could almost be considered a blush. “I could easily say the same thing about you.” Nimue grinned at him, all too happy to allow his hands to slip round her waist. All too happy to press herself eagerly into the embrace. One of her slender hands swept gently across his jawline, where it came to rest on his cheek. “However, I believe it was exactly our intention for us to be so involved.” The smile on her face was nothing if not teasing. ​

His next question elicited a heavy sigh from her lips. “Aries…” For once, her words actually held emotion. They were no longer steeled and firm, and were now somewhat pained. “I have seen many things. Some of it may come to pass, or none of it at all. I have seen wars rage across not just Illyria, but the entire Galaxy. I have seen death, destruction, fear. Loss so great I do not believe the wounds will ever heal.” Her brows furrowed somewhat, as though she couldn’t quite grasp what she was trying to say. “But… I have also seen peace. Prosperity. Unions forged in the fires of desire for a better Galaxy.” Her slender arms wrapped around his shoulders, drawing them so close she could feel the heat radiating from his body.​

“It should not be like this. The future can take many paths, but nothing so drastic as these two versions of what is to come. The Silmä are aware of only once in our entire history where the paths of what may be and what will be have diverted so heavily.” She would say nothing more on the subject, she was remiss to discuss the history of the Silmä and always would be so long as Aries remained somewhat connected to Illyrian Royalty. They were careful with the words they chose to share on purpose. To do so would have gone against everything she knew and had been trained to be.​

Her flame orange gaze travelled slowly from Aries’ chest, to his waiting eyes. “Though I feel remiss to say, I am concerned. The Silmä are concerned. The future is determined by anything, anyone, any moment in time no matter how minor. We do not know which future we will find ourselves living in the years to come, so we have yet to discover what will be the deciding factor.” Nimue did not need to tell Aries how disastrous it could be, if at any moment, at any time, the more disastrous of the two futures could come to fruition.​

And if Nimue showed any fear for it at all, then the rest of the Galaxy should have been terrified.​

There was no part of Aries that believed Nimue's interest for the item that could repair his damage was not genuine. She was intrigued by that which was unknown and sought to bring it to light. It was that very inquisitive nature that led the Prince to the steps of her temple. As she let out her teasing tone, Aries hand came up to brush against Nimue's cheek. He smiled at her even when she began to talk of the future. The future that Nimue told of was one that Aries could anticipate. Hell, with the way the galaxy was anyone should be able to anticipate such a fate. Yet, his mind wandered to a single question.

When?

In a reality where time was easily warped it was impossible to know. Seconds were hours, hours were years, and years were days. You could not track something as elusive as time, you could only remain prepared. When Nimue finally fell silent on the matter, Aries was left cradling her cheek in his welcoming hand. He looked to her curiously before smiling softly at the woman. "I do not believe the Force has sent me here to be ripped apart by the plagues of the galaxy." It was all he could say because it was all he knew to be true. The Force, especially the Dark Side, was treacherous yet it remained with a sense of continuity.

"No matter what happens next. We'll do it together." He promised her, closing the breach between the two of them so he could place a light kiss upon her lips. The kiss was innocent with a linger that followed a smile. He held her waist, running his hand along it softly before whispering. "Let's leave." He said in a low, tempting tone. "We can make time stop..." He whispered into her ears. "...If not for just a little while."

Nimue Nimue

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom