Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Sweet Paradise Beach Party | CIS Social

EKDJRGI.png

L O C A T I O N | Teyr Beach
W E A R I N G | [x] - [x] - [x]
T A G S | Aries Creed

Nimue appreciated the mystique in his answer. Much like she had come to learn, Aries was coming to learn too. The future was always uncertain. Nimue could have spent hours, days, weeks, months of doing nothing but staring into the murky depths of the omnivident, and she would still be unable to tell for certain what the future held.​

It had come to be some source of pain to Nimue that his future in particular had been exceedingly uncertain. Especially with his untoward arrival to this realm. His firm statement on what would happen next made her smile, but before she could respond she found her lips captured in a kiss. She was remiss to allow him to break it, but when he spoke again she was pleased she had. ​

“A very good idea.” She smirked in response.​

Pale white teeth sank into her painted black lips at the gentle wash of words in her ears, and she could only offer him a sultry look in return. Her hand snaked around her back to entwine their fingers together, guiding him slowly back to the water's edge.​

HM6oPJH.png

"A varl does not fall far from the vine," the Nightmother replied without bothering to elaborate. Aries was a very...driven sort, she agreed.

With Vanir's less than thrilled regard for their surroundings, the Witch could only laugh. "After a storm?" A far softer laugh rumbled behind closed lips. "It pleases me to hear you say that. Many grew up on worlds and in societies where manicured environments are all they know, and the wilds of nature are a thing feared and its majesty often forgotten." Not that she thought the masses beneath her, merely ignorant to the wider world around them. They chose to stay to the comforts of temperature-regulated constructs, cities that would consume entire worlds, and cast about in hovervehicles far above anything that might so much as delay them a single second on their way. It was the life they'd been born into -- one different in almost every way than the one a woman of Dathomir knew growing up.

An eyebrow quirked at his suggestion then. "I would not be opposed, however," the words trailed off as her eyes slid toward the waters and to Nimue in particular. "Once my Sister is free of its clutches. Preferably if Creed is still in them, however the male rarely strays far." Unlike Vanir, Vytal had not heard what he'd said. Though there had been a quality to his lips and a sparkle to his eye that made the Nightmother question the reason for their swift departure. Nimue, after all, did not strike Vytal as one that leaped at the chance to frolic in the waves.

"Care to walk with me down the shore?" There was no need for them to sit idle, and there was likely much to see even if it was predominantly people laying around getting a tan or running around giggling or screaming wildly. There was a certain peace with the lapping of the water on the beach, however, and the water would make for a cool place to walk.

Tag: Vanir Eris Vanir Eris

HM6oPJH.png

Cali's wide eyes looked over at Aadya before a grin followed suit. Pinky, huh? Well, she was pink. Nice to find another girl that liked naming things.

What? Underaged drinking? Oh, yes, well, that was illegal and wholly irresponsible. Though, honestly, she didn't know what Teyr's legal limit was. Like, the fact Danielle was even worried about it probably said she met the Naboo expectation of adult responsibility and choice. Meanwhile, on Zeltros... Like, they were responsible people, you know? It wasn't hedonism everywhere. A small drink now and then with a guardian making sure things didn't get crazy was fine. Though admittedly they did tend to favor less alcoholic drinks for youths -- they were still growing and alcohol didn't positively contribute to that. Well, not physiologically anyway. Maybe built character, but that's where the responsibility of weighing consequences came in.

When Dee started packing up, Cali quickly hopped to her feet from a sitting position. Like, there was no time to slowly kneel and then stand up. It was time to go party!

Oh, though Dee was surprisingly taller than Cali had expected. Truthfully, hadn't given it a second's thought, but when Dee was on her feet it was hard to miss. Also kinda of muscular looking. Actually, both women seemed a bit capable, you know? Like, able to hold their own in a fight kind of thing. Funny how diverse the galaxy was!

"Oh, I'm twenty-three," Cali chirped without a second's thought. "Old enough to buy drinks throughout the galaxy! Well, except planets where people lived centuries. Can you imagine having to wait until you're fifty or something before you're allowed to drink alcohol? I mean," the Zeltron shrugged, "it's probably doable if you have enough chocolate. Personally, I find chocolate fixes all problems... at least until it melts, then it probably causes problems, but that's why it's best consumed."

"Come on,"
Cali reached out to take the hands of both women present, "let's go! We'll find out what drinks they have, order us some, check out the entertainment... There's an ocean, volleyball, and just getting sloshed together. Like, the day's just begun," the pink one cried.

Tag: Danielle Mueller | Aadya Volke Aadya Volke

Last edited:
Location | Teyr - Beachside
Tag | Safira Haran Safira Haran

Honeymoon.

Now there was a word that felt foreign on the tongue of the Mandalorian. The examples that Isran had growing up, as far as marriage was concerned, were his parents and those families adjacent. They were warriors, cut from a harsher cloth and thus had little time for sentimental moments. In the case of his own household? The sole honeymoon he heard about growing up was a surprise raid on an enemy fortification. Talk about romance. In a sense, Isran knew only what the holo-flicks said and what his family said about such things.

Translation: Not much.

But, for the woman seated upon his knee, he would be happy to wing it. "Lie in the sun? I'm not going to get much tanner you know." came his response. Though snark fell from his lips like water, he too drained his beverage in one go. The vessel made a satisfying thud upon the countertop once it was empty. He then rose, laced his fingers through hers, and strode off towards the sands.

"Are you happy with where we are?" came a question - seemingly out of nowhere. To which he quickly added: "House wise that is. Was just thinking that, maybe, we could look into something bigger?"

"Somewhere with room to...grow?"

“What do you mean?” Was he talking about the beach? As far as beaches went it was more than acceptable, but it was a strange choice of conversation for Isran. However, he quickly followed up with his addition. “Oh.” Then another. Which is when the realisation finally dawned on Safira. Oh.
For a moment, her gaze was cast to the sand. Where she watched her feet sink slowly into shifting yellow ground. It hadn’t crossed her mind before, the thought of… growing.
Before she’d met Isran, she’d come from a large enough family. All brothers. It had helped to nurture her competitive side, but beyond that, she had always enjoyed it. She missed it. The cramped conditions, never having to spend the night alone, always feeling safe no matter who was with you. Safira looked up suddenly, realising she’d let the conversation dwindle in silence for a little longer than necessary. “Yeah, of course!” She fumbled out quickly, following it up with a self-berating smile.
“What I mean is… I love our apartment. It’ll always be our first, you know?” Her step brought her closer to Isran, to the point where she could wrap her other arm around his bicep with ease. Her raven gaze trailed up to look at his face, to which she displayed an enamoured smile. “But I love the idea of growing more.” Now far enough away from the crowd for them to enjoy a little bit of peace and quiet, Safira tugged on Isran’s arm to stop him. Instead of laying out a towel they both could sit on, she slipped easily into his arms. It was always a snug fit, as though they were made for each other.

“A family.” She spoke with a smirk. “That’s a big step. We’ve never talked about anything like that before. Are you ready for that?”

He knew she would understand why this planet had little interest to him. Like him, she was a child of the wilds. Even his own clan lived close to nature, a lot closer than most who lived with modern ways. It was why he worked so hard to give his city the natural touch it has. Living close to nature didn’t have to be difficult, it just required a change in thinking and building. He stood up and offered Vytal his hand to help her get to her feet, if she chose to keep his arm so be it. “I am not opposed to a walk, like him, I am not used to being idle, though I suspect I get more ‘idle time’ than he does. I also bet he is a challenge to teach…

He had, as of yet, to take on an apprentice, but also didn’t go looking for one either. While he wasn’t against the idea, he just hadn’t been drawn to a particular person, though Aries would be interesting. “So, outside all the duties you have that steal away time, what do you enjoy doing when you can steal back time for yourself?

Even without Aries’ assumptions amusing him so, Vanir was genuinely curious about his unique teacher. He had never met a woman quite like her and true to his nature, he wanted to learn more because the opportunity presented itself.

Vytal Noctura Vytal Noctura

Aadya.png

MISDIRECTION

”I’m twenty-one and have been doing underaged drinking for many years. Until I turned twenty-one that is.” Aadya chuckled as she plucked the little lollipop stick from the sand that she had placed it after finishing it and noted how everyone was moving to stand. Well! It seemed like drinking had definitely been a hit and the woman couldn’t help but giggle with enthusiasm. Oh she was going to get this fifteen year old drunk and show her some fun! Oh to be underaged again! If only she could go back and wish that she was fifteen to experience the thrill of potentially getting caught. If only! The brown wolf thought to herself as she leapt to her feet and shuffled with unrestrained excitement. Who knew that she would get a kick out of corrupting an underaged soul?

Her free hand caught a hold of Pinky’s offered one and she almost pulled the two along as she made a bee-line straight to the bar. ”Melted chocolate on marshmallows is delicious, you should try it sometime Pinky, just don’t try it on your skin. Hot melted chocolate on your skin will definitely burn,” The wolf said with a smirk as she placed the lollipop stick upon the bar top and flagged down the bartender. ”I'll take a glass of water with ice and two vodkas on the rocks, hold the lemon.” Aadya said as she gave Dee a wink. There was a knack to it and she was about to share with her fellow companions.

First the bartender served the water and then the vodkas. Both of her hands settled upon the drinks to stop her companions from grabbing them and her pale blue eyes watched as the bartender turned away from them. With ease, she grabbed the water and turned to pour it out onto the sand, then she poured the vodka into the glass that previously held the water and nudged it over to Dee. Then she slid the empty glass over to Pinky and smirked before she flagged down the bartender again. ”Uh! Excuse me, it seems as if my friend here was thirsty, can you get her whatever she wants this time?” His gaze looked to the glass that previously held water and then at the empty glass, but then moved to get whatever Pinky wanted.

Aadya leaned in to Dee then, ”My mother taught me this trick, because our custom used to allow children at the age of fifteen to drink. In any case, bartenders usually serve non-alcoholic beverages in different glasses than your alcoholic ones so then they can tell. The trick is to get the adult to buy one or two extra alcoholic drinks as if they are buying for someone else that has yet to arrive and then also get a non-alcoholic one. Both drinks have to be similar in colour, so when you switch it out behind their backs, they won’t ever know.” A shrug of her shoulders was given then as she lifted her own drink to her lips and took a sip. What could she say? If someone acted mature enough, then they were old enough to drink and this young lady was more than old enough to drink.

The woman placed the drink upon the bar and nudged Dee. ”That drink in front of you Dee, is just a trial run, we can change out the drinks at any time." She paused as she leaned forwards to view Pinky, "What do you say Pinky? We could try pretty much everything under the sun and grab matching non-alcoholic drinks to throw this man here off of his game. Want to try and see how long it’ll take before he realizes our game?” Aadya questioned as a smirk curved her lips at the thought. Oh, to confuse the bartender as to how a young girl was getting drunk on non-alcoholic drinks. That would be a fun game.
BcjzFn.png

Danielle Mueller

D
Wearing: Summer Casual.
Tags: Cali Ziiva Cali Ziiva & Aadya Volke Aadya Volke

HM6oPJH.png

Twenty one and twenty three, both girls had a fair few years experience on top of Dani, Cali being the oldest yet that didn't seem to have taken any of the energy or mischievous youth out of her yet; the pink Zeltron seemed to bubble with excitement as they all made the move towards the bar, Danielle wrapping her beach towel around her waist and tucking it tightly so she didn't have to carry it with her. All the while she walked with a bright smile plastered across her face, feeling gladdened by the company she had and the possibility that she might be making friends for a change. Did older friends count the same way those her age might have?

There's an ocean, volleyball, and just getting sloshed together.
Like, the day's just begun...

Days like this could last forever as far as she was concerned, although she didn't go so far as to speak the thought aloud for the sake of not embarrassing herself or sounding silly. She didn't want them thinking she was pathetic or desperate at all. 'Getting sloshed' however definitely sounded like some fun! Before they reached the bar however, Dee made certain to chew down the lolipop all the way to the stick and put it to the trash before entering, doing her best to act how an adult or someone of legal age might do.

Walk normal-like. Casual. Nothing to worry about...

She smiled as the barkeep came to Aadya's beckoning, though remained silent as their drinks were ordered and the two girls seemed to go about a little trick at Aadya's lead, Dee watching as the water was tossed aside and her glass filled with the liquid of a beverage she didn't recognize. Vodka on the rocks? That meant with Ice, she was pretty certain.

”That drink in front of you Dee, is just a trial run, we can change out the drinks at any time."
Nodding a little apprehensively, Dee didn't think twice to take hold of the glass and glance back to the barkeep who seemed to be tending to one of the other occupants at the bar nearby to the three. "Alright then, here goes..." She whispered under her breath and took the whole lot back, not thinking that she should be taking it slowly nor expecting the burn that followed.

It felt like fire, and the taste made her wince. Her whole face must have gone all screwy from the view of her friends as she bit down hard to keep from making a sound out of disgust and alarm, quickly turning to look away from the barkeeps direction, eyes tightly closed and trying to breath through the horror of it all.

"Ugh! That's terrible!".

HM6oPJH.png

"Huh?" Cali found herself being dragged along despite about to do the dragging. Also, "I love chocolate!" Well, this was one way to pull the cork out. "I've tried chocolate all over the galaxy, and even have friends at some of the largest and most exotic of confectioneries. Why, I've had chocolate so good it would make you--"

And then Aadya rolled up and dropped their order. A quick blink and a wide-eyed stare at the bartender followed. Vodka and water? Like, she saw where this was going. She tossed up two fingers with a broad grin for the man's benefit. "Hiya!" Not that it took long for the drinks to be poured, and Aadya to do pretty much what Cali had expected. Except for the part where the pink one ended up with the empty cup. Like, did she really want the bartender to think the Zeltron was getting wasted that quickly?

Actually, that might work better.

"Pink margarita," was the response when the option to order came up. Like, she could have gone for anything, but something told her not to get crazy yet. Well, crazier. Like, she'd totally just opened up the mixed-drink door and walked right through it. So now there was a pink cutie that slammed an alcoholic drink back in a go that wanted to mix it up to get drunk faster. Like, the party was about to get lit.

When the bartender was gone, Cali's bright eyes shifted back to Aadya. "Like, I get that. But unless you only have one or two, they're going to notice eventually." Not to be a wet blanket, but, like, Cali didn't underestimate a good barkeep. They knew when you were up to something. Some didn't care long as local law wasn't insanely strict on the matter. Teyr being a tourist trap? Probably pretty lax on the subject.

And then, as though Dee wanted to get caught, the teen actually did slam a drink back in one go. Like, holy Zeltros Fertility Idol, that was one way a girl could get their first experience with a drink. Couldn't say it was the best way, but it was one of them.

A cheerful laugh, and continued circular back rubs over Dee followed as the bartender returned. Hey, water went down the wrong pipe all the time. Good thing the teen had turned away though. Probably wouldn't excuse any tears or gag-like miming going on.

One the area was clear and Cali had her drink, the Zeltron turned to look at Dee. "Hey, careful there. Like, you don't need to worry about credits here, but out in the wild this stuff's too expensive to just chug it, girl. Savor it. Okay," a little bob of the head punctuated the moment, "savor the ones that are enjoyable. Savor the, uh, experience of the rest... or just try not to die by setting your throat on fire. You kind of need that, you know?" Cali wasn't a trained doctor, but she knew enough that the vodka wasn't watered down enough for that acute exposure.

Once it was clear Dee wasn't about to die -- though she might not want to try swallowing any food for a bit -- Cali slowly looked over at Aadya. "Okay, but I think we need to make sure Dee's up for it, ya know?" Hey, Cali was down for games -- even ill-advised ones (especially those) -- but that didn't mean they had to let Dee drown herself on land before their very eyes. Dee probably learned the 'do not chug forty-proof drinks' on her own at this point, but probably a few other pointers she could use...

Tag: Aadya Volke Aadya Volke | Danielle Mueller

HM6oPJH.png

Vytal's green eyes peered up at Vanir for a moment before she accepted his hand in standing up. "Teach?" A soft scoff followed the thought. "It is only because Nimue has such command over him that he listens." Whether that was true or not, a Nightsister couldn't help herself in believing it. Aries certainly had a 'free spirit' when he willed it. That the two of them could scarcely be found apart suggested a tight reign was needed.

Though there was still that question that needled you in the small of your back: Why? Why was Nimue taken with him? Why did Aries seem happy-- Well, no, Vytal figured a strong woman like Nimue would ensure her men were either happy or forced to brutally subjugated. Unlikely to be much middle ground. Besides, the Nightbrothers were treated well on Dathomir... Which was why it was such a surprise the galaxy was so patriarchal.

"The only duties I have involve ensuring a group as large as the Solanaceae has all it needs, and that the Confederacy's few asks are satisfied. Almost every other moment it take communing with spirits, performing rituals, and studying either magick or technology," Vytal replied. She looked over at him as they walked. "Well, I do spend time with my Sisters from Dathomir as well. Though they have matters of their own..." Her eyes turned forward as she sought to hide the sliver of worry or concern in them. They weren't growing distance, it was just that Vytal was the Nightmother and there was much to do.

Though the pale Witch did find herself increasingly apart from the rest of late. Not a sudden development, of course. Pom had also decried Witches as a whole being separate, but truly it seemed Vytal herself lacked companionship. Nimus seemed fortunate in that regard. And cursed. But fortunate too.

"I came to the stars seeking to understand the Sith Force and the galaxy's 'technology' -- things that could be turned against my Sisters. I enjoy dabbling in both from time to time to better understand them. Their threat, and our ability to defend against them. Likely matters you yourself might share, Vanir," she remarked as he attention turned back to him. A small smile turned her lips upward.

Vanir’s blue gaze shifted to the water as they walked, she still had the majority of his attention, but her words reflected some of his own problems. His clan. The old bitterness welled up and he felt the chain around his neck dig tighter. Funny how he got more pleasure from his duties outside his clan than within. In a way the traditional witches were just as itinerant and hide bound as his own people. It seemed he and Vytal had much more in common than he thought.

The weight she had seen before was present again and he bowed his head slightly giving her a wry smirk. “Oh yes, I certainly can understand Nightmother. Do they look at you with disdain and fight you about changing things?

And he would give quite a bit for them to finally take to his cousin instead of cleaving to a bloodline that was, as far as he was concerned, extinct. They wanted him to return, take up a wife and breed an heir then quietly disappear. Except he would not do that. Why would he give them any of his blood when all they would do is disparage and ruin his offspring? They wouldn’t intend it, but it would be the passing comments, little things. Things that would add up and more? He refused to breed, like he was some prize stud, especially with someone he didn’t care for or want.

His cousin had four sons and two twin daughters, he was a far better leader to boot. So he couldn’t understand their idiotic refusal to take to someone who was every inch what they needed. Hell, the man wasn’t even averse to change and he presented it in such a way that they grudgingly accept. However he shoved this aside, it was an old internal issue that he would rather focus on something else. Except, that was very hard to do.

Aadya.png

ALCOHOL

Aadya’s jaw dropped as she watched the girl just down the entire thing in one hit and her jaw simply dropped. Perhaps she should have told the girl to maybe not chug it like she had just done, but then again, she had never expected someone who was new to drinking, to simply down it on one go. Hell, even she herself had been reserved with her first drink and it was because the scent of the alcohol had given her reservations. This fifteen year old, just went for it and it had taken the woman by surprise.

Finally, she burst out laughing as Dee admitted to the drink being awful and she smacked the bar top with a flat palm. After a moment of pure laughter, she lifted a hand to wipe away a tear of joy from her eyes and she lifted her drink to her lips to take a sip. The woman placed it upon the bar as she patted Dee’s back, only to lift that hand and ruffle the girl’s hair. ”Ah geez, I never expected that you would chug it like that. You’ve got some guts, I’m telling you that now.” Aadya said with another chuckle as her pale blue eyes shifted over to Pinky who seemed to be rather interested in being a responsible adult. The woman shook her head then as she smirked and then finished off her current drink.

”It sounds fun and I’m sure that Dee is super up to it.” Aadya sniffed for a moment and nodded her head, ”She isn’t a human, so what’s the harm?” The wolf said as she leaned upon the bar for a moment. While pondering upon the next plan.”I mean, we could always just see if they really will just serve her as is, but that’s less fun. However, laughing about how Dee just slammed that drink back is even more hilarious to watch.” Aadya shrugged and lightly patted Dee upon the back once more. Although they had established the fact that Dee wouldn’t get served due to her age, sneaking drinks was even more fun. A little danger always added a little more spice to the drink and usually meant that one would savor the drink more.

The hand moved from Dee’s back to her shoulder as the lupine leaned in. ”Now if we ever do get caught, I have an ace up our sleeve that will surely scare the pants off of them and make them run like little girls.” She said with a lowered voice. Oh yeah, she’d duck, shift and scare the living daylights out of them. Probably even conjure up a plan that she had been possessed or cursed even. It was all in the theatrics. ”Although, however sensible it is, Pinky is right. Next time don’t down it all in one go. While I’m sure you’ve learned that lesson, I have to make sure so then you don’t burn your throat half to death. That’s not the goal. The goal is to get you drunk and enjoy the process of it.”

Leaning back, she patted the girl’s shoulder and Aadya nudged her empty glass forward. ”The only time you slam drinks back, is if it’s in a shot glass. Now, I’m sure Pinky has something in mind for the next one. Probably something with a little less burn to it. Come on Pinky! Make me look like an alcoholic.” Aadya said with a smirk and a wink towards the pink one. Oh this wolf wasn’t at all above looking like she was getting wasted, but then again she didn’t care much about reputation either. Why worry about a rep if you didn’t have fun doing whatever it was that you were doing? At least that was what she was of the opinion of. She didn’t care about how she looked to others, so long as she was having fun and not harming anyone else in the process. It was just harmless fun that created a lot of laughs.
BcjzFn.png

Vytal looked over at Vanir for a moment before her green eyes were turned forward once more. There was a noticeable delay in her response, but not so long Vanir would likely feel ignored. "Not that that came with me," the pale Witch spoke of the five women, "and I do not believe those back home do... yet." Perhaps this was not a matter one should speak of on a beach? Though she rarely had opportunity to speak to anyone socially. Much as she was hesitant to share anything of a personal nature, Vytal wondered if she should take the counsel of the spirits for herself in this.

"The Nightsisters are women of tradition. We have lived in this way for centuries. We have survived attempts to wipe us from the galaxy. It is our way." Could Vytal disparage them for believing that what had worked thus far would continue to work? "However... I saw what the Sith wanted from us, how they would try to use us, and that if they wished it -- if just one of them felt slighted -- they might turn their technology on Dathomir. My home. My family. Our magick is strong, but so are the cannons of Star Destroyers." Vanir would likely understand. His own world was far from a fortress prepared for orbital bombardment -- much like Dathomir.

A soft sigh escaped black lips. "I came here to learn how to defend against this technology. Use the weapons of our enemy against them. And yet, the Nightsisters are women of tradition. Worse, the Sith watch over Dathomir and my Sister they have allowed to oversee our home. I could not bring them defensive technology without inviting the very destruction I shot to the stars to prevent." A damnable irony. To disobey her Clan Mother, nearly get enslaved or killed, work her way up in authority and in credits to afford some of the greatest defensive technology available, possess the power or the ships to get it there... and be denied because of politics.

"And that does not even approach the issue of my Sisters accepting such technology in their own defense." A mirthless smirk tugged at the Nightmother's lips for a moment. "So," to answer his question, "they will fight me -- one way or another. Even those possessing great power can, at times, be powerless."

After she drew in and exhaled a deep breath, she looked over at her companion. "But why don't we speak of less burdensome things, Vanir. What do you do when you are not fulfilling duty or creating new creatures?"

Tag:
Vanir Eris Vanir Eris

Danielle Mueller

D
Danielle's face had soured something fierce, the bitter taste and horrid burn in the back of her throat causing her mouth to water in that sickening way right before you were going to puke; but she maintained control of herself as best she could, swallowing what remained and shaking her head sheepishly looking back to her friends with a bemused half-smile.

"Figured it was best to just take the plunge, y'know?" she explained herself, although clearly that wasn't the best decision she'd made for herself. Gods, that stuff tasted something awful. Vodka, she'd be sure to remember that one. Not exactly an experience she'd forget any time soon.

"Wait, what sounds like fun?" She asked, a little confused. There'd obviously been a suggestion she'd clearly missed in her trying not to release her stomach lining. From what she caught of Aadya's response, the prospect of her ordering a drink of her own was on the table, and while it was a bit of a risk, it wasn't something she was against doing. Heck, if they served her drinks, then she'd have to come back to Teyr more often!

Aadya however soon put the next choice of drink in Cali's hands, and at this Dee turned to look at the pink headed one with her pink looking drink, eyeing it momentarily before suggesting meekly, "How about something a little more tasty. Is there anything candy or fruity-like?" she asked, turning to glance back towards the bartender as he was going about serving the others at the counter.

He didn’t envy her that her clan wasn’t at the point that he contended with. He silently hoped to whoever or whatever heard, that they all had the wisdom and intelligence to be kind enough to spare her that pain. She loved her people, much like he did, but unlike him she didn’t have painful burdens to constantly fight. When she changed the subject he gave her a sad smile. “It does hit the nail on the head that my troubles… Will eventually be known to you, I made the decision that I can trust you to keep them between us, but yes… It can wait.

He looked out over the water, his gaze held sadness, but his own little hobbies were at least more cheerful to discuss. “As you saw I grow an assortment of things. Though I can heal, I was never one who was called to tend to the ill enmass. Mostly I prefer to aid those I am company to, while also fighting beside them, not in say some battlefront triage. So a lot of the herbs are for say, teas to help with colds for instance. Things that will give energy, help one sleep, calm, little things like that. I do make salves for cuts, minor wounds, I am not a surgeon so I have nothing that would aid in deeper treatments. Maybe in the after care I suppose…

He sighed softly thinking of his garden. “I have some plans to expand it… Truth is, my work is also what I do in my spare time. I just enjoy creating and growing and so I turned that desire into that which helps me and my clan…

The edge of bitterness was but a trace, the ‘not that they appreciate it’ going unsaid at his mention of his clan. Had they not snuck in to avoid problems? No, not all was well in his life and there was much bitterness and anger, along with a dose of resentment. “I don’t think there is anything I do for myself and only for myself. Always is everything I do for the purposes of others, in some way shape or form. Well… I suppose the time I spend with you and learning from you and of my mother’s people is mostly for myself. Except, again, it will be used much like everything else is.

Truth was, he didn’t really have anything that was truly his own. While Annasari Annasari was someone close, someone he was intimate with, he had no set ties with her. In fact, he was starting to wonder what had caused her to go silent. He hadn’t heard from her and his attempts to contact her had failed. Vytal was really the only woman he spent any length of time with. It was a very disappointing realization now that he spoke it out loud. Nor did he know of a way to change this fact.

Tags: Haastal Haran Haastal Haran Redd Redd
Wearing: Outfit (But Floof sized)
Thread Song: Love; Not Wrong

Page_Divider_PNG.png

Zarie gave a small nod as Redd and Haastal explained that he was teaching Redd to fight like a human. It made sense that she would want to fight as a wolf often, she was imposing when they had first met. Bigger than most wolves and certainly smarter. Then again, there had to be some kind of drawback to it? Aside from the lack of opposable thumbs. Both then made their romance, or she at least assumed that was their relationship status, clear. Zarie simply nodded, smiling at the two. She wasn't one for romance herself, but it made others happy. That was something that many people needed from time to time, especially with how dark the Universe had become, how much war and anger there was to go around.

When Redd mentioned getting so drunk she might chew someones head off Zarie laughed a little. "I'll do my best, but I'm not sure holding you back is gonna do miracles. I'll leave that to people taller than me" she teased. She knew well that her powers could hold back Redd if needs be, Redd likely knew it too, but no self-deprecation had ever hurt anyone. Besides, with Haastal here it was probably best to leave the two of them to resolve any attempted assault they needed. Hell, both looked like they could handle themselves just as well as Zarie - and neither needed the force by all appearances. All she could hope was she didn't also drink too much. Best to drink a little less and make a good impression on all her new companions.

When Redd mentioned the story of Zarie picking someone up the small Kushiban took a sip of her gin, nodding a little.
"I've never been a teacher before, but I can do my best" she smiled, happy to hear the curiosity and interest in Redd's voice. Kushiban weren't typically accepted as fighters, let alone as Force users. But here it didn't matter. If anything, people might be impressed. "The Force can be useful from time to time" she smiled and lifted up her front paw, allowing her Pyrokinesis to let a tiny flame appear on the top, almost lighter-sized. After a few seconds, she put the flame out and walked on all fours towards the edge of the bar, sitting her legs over the edge a little closer to Redd.

Feeling her fur turn a slightly brighter shade, Zarie glanced out to the sun and beach in front of them and simply smiled out. It was a break, one she didn't know she needed, from what she had been doing prior. Hunting those that had wronged others, killing the ones that resisted or refused to change. Now she was just relaxing. Some day, these people would all know her - and if all went well respect her. Some would even consider her a friend. It was more than she had found training as Jedi. It was more than she had found anywhere else. Thanks to Redd, now she may never need to find it again.

Lifting her drink with the force, Zarie turned to the other two and smiled.
"To a night of drinks and not ripping heads off."

Vanir's response had not been something Vytal had expected. "If there's something you want to talk about..." The Nightmother had only tried putting aside 'work' so she didn't weigh the moment down with such things. Seemed her face alone was enough to scare most away. No need to add 'kill joy' or 'grouch' to the reasons for someone not to engage her in the future. It seemed she had been a bit hasty, however.

A mental note to mention the Valley of Life was made as Vanir spoke of his interest in gardening and the cultivation of materials. Seeing how the man had provided Kashyyyk seeds, it seemed appropriate to perhaps share seeds of her own with him. Ones that would be suited for his planet, of course. That topic, however, seemed less pressing than the more personal matters that Vanir spoke of, or at least alluded toward.

"Do not concern yourself with tomorrow in all things, Vanir. Whether something you enjoy today supplies you with tools for work tomorrow is not as important as basking in the essence of the moment." A Jedi long, long ago might have summarized that as 'be mindful of the future, but not at the expense of the moment.' A small smile graced her dark lips as her green eyes looked over at the man. "You seem to shoulder many burdens. I can respect that. However, you need not do so alone. Every woman and man of the Solanacaea is considered the Sister or Brother of every other member -- not merely because we share our Craft, but because we are all there, one for the other. To offer advice, to help them when they fall, and to celebrate when they rise again. You may be a Viceroy, Vanir Eris, but you are still one of us, and I am always there with you."

She reached out to lay a hand atop his shoulder, if his body language did not dissuade such an act. "And that is why, when you are ready, I would very much like to hear your thoughts. Only by understanding can I aid you in all things."

Tag:
Vanir Eris Vanir Eris

HM6oPJH.png

What was the harm? Did Aadya know what too much drink did to Dee's species? Something told the Zeltron her mischievous partner wasn't concerned with potential aftermath of their little game. Not that a Pink Girl blamed her -- if you thought about the consequences all the time you probably wouldn't do half the fun things out there in the galaxy to do.

What? Irresponsible? Reckless? Outright dangerous? Hey, Zeltrons were all about what made people happy not what made them safe. Though you know happiness was hard to come by if you were dead, so there was an obvious balance a party girl extraordinaire had to keep. And that's how the Zeltron species hadn't died out long ago.

A wide-eyed stare followed as Aadya leaned in to discuss her Secret Backup Plan. Cali blinked as she wondered what the woman would possibly do to earn that reaction. Cause, you know, the Zeltron could always start dancing on top of the bar. Like, that'd draw a crowd instantly because everyone liked cuties like Cali. Zletrons and Twi'lek. Falleen didn't count -- they weren't sensual, they were overbearing and they knew it.

With a scoot, Cali reached over to gingerly feel Dee's neck. Actually, she intended to deliver a little Pink Magic (Force) directly to the sore spot -- Dee's throat. Don't let the chocolate addiction fool you, this Zeltron had moves off the dance floor too. Force Healing, for one. Nothing like splicing a person back into one piece, but enough to care for a burnt throat. "Gotta be careful, 'kay? If you damage your throat on the first round that'll end up being your last round for the night too. Where's the fun in that? Okay, maybe fun to look back on later, but there's so many things to try let's keep this party going."

The healing would only take a few seconds. Not that Cali took away all the discomfort -- a little tingle as a reminder -- but certainly enough the next drink wouldn't cause Dee to regret ever having met her new friends.

After Cali sat back, she picked up the margarita for a slow sip. Dee's question drew another blink from the pink one among them. "Okay."

She turned her head and gave a wave to call the barkeep back over. "Hey there! Could I get a Fog Cutter, and tall glass of mango juice?" A warm smile bounced right back upon the Zeltron's lips when she finished.

"This one has lemon, orange, a kind of almond water, and cream sherry." Along with rum, brandy, and gin because obviously and apropos for the setting. "Remember," she added once the drinks were dropped, "take it easy this time. Savor it." A toothy grin was flashed before the switch occurred. The color of drink was pretty close, really. Came down to the mixes, of course; but mango juices were a nice yellow-orange too.

Tag: Danielle Mueller | Aadya Volke Aadya Volke

Clan. The chuckle he made was a bitter one and he looked away. “I can’t even get my own clan to rally behind me, how do I have a hope that I will fare the same in yours Nightmother? As for living in the moment…

He looked down at her and gave her a wry smile. “Suppose I’ll need to be taught how? I’ve grown so used to planning twenty steps ahead and working tirelessly to take those twenty steps. Only time I have ever managed to set it aside is with a lover and I… I am starting to suspect that even my intimate life is a shambles now as well.

A tough thing to admit to be sure, but when you get nothing save silence, hard to get answers. “So. Tell me what you would like to do Nightmother, I am… At your service. My person and wallet are at your disposal, just name your heart’s desire.

At the very least he could turn this day more enjoyable to her. Wherever things were with Anna he knew not, but he could at least spoil his teacher. He could certainly get enjoyment from that, he always did like taking care of others.

The Nightmother had many thoughts, but in the end she settled for action. With Vanir's prompting, Vytal stepped ahead of him before she turned around. The tip of her right index finger caught the underside of the man's chin as a smile graced her dark lips. "Much like a spirit, you should be careful what you offer a woman, Vanir. She might demand the galaxy of you." Philosophizing didn't seem the sort of thing the man needed. Something more personal seemed in order to start down the path of ailing his woes.

A few short seconds passed to allow the moment to breathe before her head turned slightly away while her eyes remain fixed on him. "You will get a drink, and then schedule one of those tours of the great Teyr Rift. I have learned of things called 'tourist traps' in my time among the stars, but I hardly see why we should deprive ourselves of this world's greatest attraction. It is a sight I would like to see at least once." While she didn't ask his opinion on the matter, Vytal would monitor the man's body language all the same. He'd given her the option to choose, and so she'd chosen. That did not mean the greater need -- Vanir's spiritual well-being -- was forgotten, however.

"What is it you like to drink most, Vanir? That is not healthy for you," the Witch quickly clarified in case the man had an inclination to say something like 'water.' He could drink water anywhere else. Today was a day of exceptions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom