Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Sweet Paradise Beach Party | CIS Social

HM6oPJH.png

Yellow two-piece bikini, and lots of pink skin. Oh, yeah, beaches were a Zeltron's business. 'Look at me, I'm cute.' Because she totally was.

Cali ran along the shore where the surf lapped over the sand, giggling. Every now and then she'd turn to splash a few other boys and girls that she'd fallen in with. Why else would they be there, right? You didn't stareat the ocean. You played in it. And games. And booze. And music. And... other things.

Of course, such a creature couldn't help but detect the clouds nearby. No, not the few fluffy ones up above. Those down there on the ground. No, not from the Vampirika. Nibbler Lady wasn't distraught she was merely dark and sexy.

What? Zeltrons liked making people happy. Nimue was happy -- ish. Just because she was sinister-like didn't mean she wasn't happy.

No, no, this was someone she didn't know... Not the Nightmother, the Dathomiri Witch wasn't into pink girls. Someone else. Someone like...

The hiss of a large displacement of sand heralded the arrival of the Zeltron half a second before she cried out, "Found you!" A face-splitting, toothy grin followed the pronouncement as her bright eyes stared down at Danielle Mueller as she sat on her towel. "Enjoying your time here? It's great, right? Hey, you want to get something to drink?" Oh, how cliche. Not so! There were lots of people around the bar. Lots of activities between here and there too. Zeltrons had moves, and humble requests often led to exciting times! Especially around this Zeltron; one that found her way into and out of trouble every time Xobos turned around.

"Oh, I'm Cali, by the way. Cutest cute that's ever cuted. Nice to meet you."

Aadya.png

SUN, SAND AND SEA
Equipment: Outfit

Teyr was one of her favorite planets and she had many fond memories here when her mother had moved them to Teyr on a more permanent basis. Although her mother could be found mostly in the mountain areas, Aadya always loved the beach. One could say that her tan had originated from these very sandy beaches. The fact that the CIS was meeting on a beach to enjoy the sun, sand and sea was just an added bonus and she couldn’t wait to enjoy it along with them. Which was a funny thing, considering that she was a lupine and had originally been born in the forests of Myrkr. One would also assume that she would also be drawn to the mountain parts of Teyr as well, but alas this lupine was an odd one and didn’t always cater to her wolf half.

Bare feet sunk into the fine grains of sand as a sigh of absolute delight parted her lips. A hand rose to provide shade for her eyes as she looked up at those gathering upon the beach. Small groups of people convened around each other. Those who knew each other were mingling and those who knew almost absolutely no one stuck out, as they generally sat alone. One such girl stuck out. That was until she was joined by another person who seemed to be introducing herself. A smirk curved her lips as the lupine made her way towards the two that were perched upon the sandy beach and she flopped down on the other side of Danielle Mueller. ”Hey there! The name is Aadya, nice to meet you two.” She said in a friendly and forward manner.

In her free hand she held three little rainbow lollipops and she offered one to the two but kept one for her own. If they declined, she’d simply shrug and place whatever declined lollipop, on top of Danielle's beach towel and slipped the one lollipop that she had kept for herself, into her mouth. ”Ah! I have to say, I was extremely excited when I heard that there was a CIS party here. This is my favorite place to be. I spent a great deal of time on this beach when I was a kid.” Aadya said as she lifted her knees so then they were bent, but leaned backwards at the same time so then her forearms could rest on either side of her on the sand. ”There is nothing better than enjoying the feel of the sun upon your skin and simply listening to the waves as they roll in.” The lupine paused for a moment before she rolled her head to the side so then she could smirk at the other two ladies. ”Well, that is if you can avoid getting burnt. I hope you two put your sunscreen on!”

To end one's day at the beach with a sunburn, was incredibly uncomfortable. Although, for her, she’d settle that pesky problem by shifting and letting her superior lupine healing skills do all of the work for her. Nothing to it. Pale blue eyes appraised her companions as she enjoyed the candy that coated her tongue in sugary sweetness. Danielle looked no older than eighteen and she gathered that she could also be younger than that, but sometimes it was hard to tell. Young pups had a habit of looking older than they really were, so over guessing as a habit that the woman had developed. If the girl was younger, it wouldn’t surprise Aadya. Danielle did smell some-what human, but also not at the same time. Cali Ziiva Cali Ziiva was also of a different species, one that she wasn’t at all familiar with; she definitely didn’t smell human though. In any case, the pink skin was a cute colour and suited her quite well.

Aadya was lupine, so who was she to judge others of a different species. In fact why would someone’s species matter at all? They were all here for a good time. She knew she was here to simply enjoy the moment while sharing the joy with others that she didn’t know. Spreading the cheer. "So, are you two going to be joining in on the volleyball tournament?" The lupine asked as she perked a questioning brow at them.
BcjzFn.png

Last edited:

EKDJRGI.png

L O C A T I O N | Teyr - Beach
W E A R I N G | [x] - [x] - [x]
T A G S | Aries Creed Aries Creed - Vytal Noctura Vytal Noctura

“Mmm.” She nodded, shifting pure white curls across her chest as she did. “We foresaw a second child… but the future is subject to change at any moment in time. The smallest of choices can have drastic effects, but you are more than aware of that.” He of all people did not need coaching in the importance of time, and what could come if things were meddled with.​

The arrival of Vytal, and the invitation extended to her by Aries, caused Nimue to sit up in her place, which in turn jolted the black shadow that covered her form. “As do I, Vytal, but some things we are honour bound to protect.” When she had first met Aries, Nimue had dabbled with the very notion of protecting him. Yes, she had sworn to defend all Illyrian royals, but did that extend to those who had travelled from a different time? A different reality? In the end she had decided that it did, but what was to come of the crown prince? He existed alongside the self that lived in this reality. The situation was confusing, at best, and could not continue for much longer. For now, however, Nimue was content to enjoy.​

Nimue could only produce a sarcastic laugh at Vytal’s comment. “Enjoyment is certainly one word for it.”

Her flame orange gaze trailed from the clear horizon to Vytal’s hand, who’s movements she had caught in her peripheral vision. A grin formed on her face, one that actually flashed the whites of her teeth, which was an extreme rarity for the High Priestess. She hadn’t had a gift from anyone in… oh, two centuries? It pleased her greatly. “Vytal, you utterly spoil me.” The smile, surprisingly, stayed on her face as she stretched her hand out and wiggled her spindle fingers toward Vytal to await the ring.​

"Which reminds me..." Her gaze briefly drifted toward Aries, but her words were still directed at Vytal. "We should take this one a trip to the nether one of these days. I think he would enjoy it." To the nightmother, the words would be just as amusing as they were to Nimue. Nobody enjoyed their time spent in the nether, not unless they were truly in tune with the dark spirits that rested there.​

The Prince rested into the warm sand, exhaling as he listened to the women speak. He looked over to the ring that Vytal passed to Nimue before smirking a bit at the thought of such trinkets. They were like his father, ever fascinated in the things crafted from the purest, densest part of the nether. He never cared to delve in those teachings, even when his Father attempted to shove them down his throat. Thoughts of faile alchemy lessons rang through his mind before he shook his head at the thought of it. No, that was something that did not hold his interest.

When Nimue spoke of the twisting nether of the Force, Aries neck cringed at the thought. There were the things he had told Nimue of his displacement and...yet things she was ignorant of. He would rather those paths remain uncrossed for the time being. Though, he looked to the woman with a feigned curiosity. "Enjoy it will I? Perhaps. It's often the more...unconventional paths of the Force that bring the most insight."

No, he did not want to go. Not again. He paused for a moment before rolling over and pushing himself to his feet. He looked to the two women for a moment before gesturing for one of the bar droids to join them. "Still." He said, as the mechanical butler rolled over to the trio. "For now I'd prefer to enjoy the beach." He said, before pulling a drink from the small droid's cart and tapping into the screen to pay for the drink. He took a rather refreshing drink from the cart and downed a bit of it before looking back to Nimue. "There is one more place we have to go before Illyria. There I have something that even you will find interesting." He said with a rather amused expression on his face before turning to Vytal. "What about you, Vytal? Where does The Confederacy call you?" Everyone was moving, from one place to another, the shocking effects left after war came for a nation.

Nimue Nimue Vytal Noctura Vytal Noctura

Location | Teyr - Beachside
Wearing | [x]
Tags | Isran Varad Isran Varad

His smile was her favourite thing in the entire Galaxy.
It had never once failed to make her heart skip a beat. It was like the sun peaking through the clouds after weeks of nothing but grey stormy weather. No matter how she was feeling, his smile always managed to wash it all away and replace it with nothing but true happiness. Safira often found herself wondering how she had managed to get this far in life without him. He was the ying to her yang. The light to her dark. The man that made every single breath worth while.
After ordering their drinks, Safira cast her gaze over to him. He had the same look on his face that he usually had when he was planning a job, something she was used to seeing. It made her smile. She always joked that she could smell the smoke when he was thinking too hard, but today, she didn’t mind. Safira would have been doing the same thing herself, but it was easier for her to turn off the side of her that was always expecting a fight.
She slid herself onto his knee, wriggling until she found the most comfy place to stay. “I don’t believe that for a second.” One hand she wrapped around his neck, the other she took up her own glass of tihaar. At his question, she grinned softly. “That’s the beauty of a holiday. You’re not supposed to do anything.” She ran her free hand through his hair, paying particular attention to the back of his head. “I’m sure there’s an off button for that brain somewhere. If you can find it I promise I’ll make it worth your while…”
As she took a sip of her drink, her eyes met his. She wouldn’t need to say anymore to get across her meaning.

HM6oPJH.png

"I do," Vytal agreed, "but only because I cherish your company." True, Sabine also received one, but shouldn't the Ladies of the Vampirika be free to participate in galactic affairs? Despite the ring's protection, it was not infallible, however. With the growing use of Force suppression techniques such a ring might lead one arrogantly into death's embrace. There were certain aspects to life, however, one could not simply hand-wave away. The risk of death existed for all things -- even gods. The Nightmother was certain of this, though she would certainly not attempt to prove the theory without great need.

Slowly the pale Witch slid the ring onto the woman's finger. Vytal cradled Nimue's hand in her own as she did so. Truth be told, their kind interested the Witch. A species that seemed on the edge of death, and yet still walked among the Living. Ever further and further shades of gray to be found between 'Life' and 'Death.' All the better to study and understand the machinations behind Creation itself.

With a soft laugh, Vytal's eyes slid back to Aries for a moment. Nimue reminded the Witch why they got along so well, and how the Vampirika High Priestess was more than a mere subject of interest. They understood one another so well. Perhaps it would impudent to suggest aloud, but it would be nice to find a friend among the stars. Not that her Sisters and Brothers could not be so as well. Though only Sabine could be said to be a Master of Dark Arts and despite Vytal's desire to welcome all -- even those of the Light -- she did favor her own roots.

"Not everything insightful is enjoyable," the Nightmother intoned softly in response. Though to a Nightsister enjoyment was far from necessary. It was a difficult lesson to teach young Witches of the Solanaceae that were use to the comforts of galactic civilizations. The many luxuries handed to them so freely truly spoiled them and their outlook on what an appropriate 'cost' of learning should be.

Her eyes lifted to follow his movements. She hadn't been oblivious to the subtle indications he lacked the desire to visit the Nether. That was wise. A sort of wisdom one only held through experience. Vytal understood this herself having foolishly entered that realm before she had been ready when she was a younger woman.

"The Confederacy?" A small smile graced her dark lips. "I go where the spirits lead. For now," her gaze swept over the beach to those present, "they have called me here to support the Sisters and Brothers that seek to forget, for a time, the troubles of the galaxy. It is their way." What harm was there in allowing frivolous play for a day? Even a Nightsister could bask in a bonfire with her Sisters now and again. This bonfire just happened to be in the sky.

"However," her eyes slid back to Aries and then over to Nimue, "I am intrigued what could possibly interest my Timeless Sister."

Tag:
Nimue Nimue | Aries Creed Aries Creed

qMejEyk.png

R E L A X

WEARING
Voph didn't stir as Prennis approached. He simply continued to sit a the table, staring out into the waves. He drew a deep breath, and exhaled slowly as Prennis asked if she could sit with him. He gestured wordlessly to the chair she had indicated, confirming her request to sit with him. He did not seem...cross, simply...absent. As though much was on his mind. And in this instance, something was on his mind. But the presence of company dispersed those thoughts like chaff to the wind.​
Voph lifted his nearly empty glass to his lips, and took a sip of the liquid inside. "I am glad you've come, Prenn. It has been a moment." His attention turned to the girl now sitting beside him, dressed in a more casual manner than Voph had seen her since the night they first met. He too, was rather casually dressed, wearing a mere robe that did not even feature complete sleeves. An extreme rarity for the man who was rarely found in anything shy of full plate armor.​
Voph turned to look at Prenn, the light shining on his graying hair. Since the Confessor, he'd instructed his attendants to stop dyeing it. Soon, it would return to the ashen white he had worn for so many years. Voph watched his closest friend for a moment, then looked back out towards the water. "I never thanked you for what you've done for me, Prenn. Without your help, I doubt I would even be here. In more ways than one. It feels like a life time since we first met in that bar." Voph looked at Prennis again, the spectre of a smile dancing about the corners of his face. "I'm glad you're around, Prennis Keeoli. I'm not sure what I'd do without you."
bHZYQG.png

Danielle Mueller

D
Wearing: Summer Casual.
Tags: Cali Ziiva Cali Ziiva & Aadya Volke Aadya Volke

HM6oPJH.png

The sand had a way of drowning out the sounds of ones feet as they ran across the beach, so much so that when Cali Ziiva Cali Ziiva appeared on the right of Dani, the Shorak Girl lifted her head a little wide-eyed before realizing she had the company of a friendly face staring back at her, not one she was familiar with at all, yet one whom immediately sprang into chatter in an excited manner that encouraged a sort-of amused but wary smile both at once.

...-And then, as though she were being ambushed while her attention was distracted, there arrived a second voice on her left who also greeted the two! Neither of the people on either side of Dee seemed familiar with the other, by the way of their greetings. It was strange but at the same time a wonderful change of pace to meet such outgoing and friendly people as opposed to those who stuck to themselves (or the very very worse types out there in the Galaxy).

Dani blinked a couple times in the process of listening to the pair, her hand reluctantly reaching for one of the rainbow lolipop's offered to her and Cali by Aadya Volke Aadya Volke , feeling like it might be rude to decline her. It also gave Dee those few precious seconds to try to think about what she was going to say to them both while shoving the delightfully tasting sweet-on-a-stick into her mouth.

"Um. Hey" she smiled, glancing between them both. So much for great first impressions, but she couldn't help but feel a little anxious not really knowing anyone and yet pleasantly surprised at the same time to have someone talk to her. She wasn't the type who found it easy to approach others and strike up a conversation without feeling incredibly awkward and making a fool of herself.

"I don't think they'd serve me at the bar" she replied to Cali on the notion of a drink, immediately assuming the Girl meant an alcoholic beverage which admittedly sounded really good to a teenager no matter what world they were from. "I didn't know about the tournament either...?" she added, feeling a little out of the loop, although the chances of her participating had she known were truthfully dismal. Not by anyone elses fault, but her want to avoid making a fool of herself.

"My name's Dani by the way...-But some people also called me Dee, back home" she introduced herself with a slightly sheepish grin.

He had plenty of beach to himself on his own world, but truth was… Well, getting familiar with others was probably wise. He walked along the sand headed for the location that he had heard was the gathering place, watching the waves as he did so.

The light clothing he wore hid little of the nip from the ocean, he was tempted to go into the water, but perhaps not just yet. As he neared the area he caught sight of a familiar face, one he hadn’t expected to see. Vytal Noctura Vytal Noctura wasn’t one he would have pegged for a beach goer, especially with her fair skin. He strode up and gave a small, but respectful, bow from the waist and gave her a charming smile. “I am surprised to see you Nightmother, I didn’t think you’d be interested in umbrella drinks, seaside shenanigans and baking in the sun. I hope I am not intruding, I could go if you’d prefer?

He couldn’t resist teasing her, just a little. He could be an impudent scamp as easily as a studious pupil and really, he was indeed surprised. As he looked at her company, he seemed to recall seeing this one at the Gathering. Of course most of the faces were fuzzy, but scent? He definitely remembered the smells and he knew for a fact her companions had been there.

It was fortuitous that he ran into someone he knew, not to mention was familiar with.

Objective: Have fun and relax
Attire: [X] [X] [X]
Tags: Beric Layne Beric Layne

HM6oPJH.png

It was a perfect day.

After so much action in the last few weeks, Millu truly wanted nothing more than to stop and relax for as much time as she possibly could, and just have a good time. The sun was shining, children were running around and chasing each other, and Millu was holding her sandals so she walk barefoot along the sand.

It had been so, but so long since she had last come to a beach. And the oceansides of her early childhood weren't nearly as beautiful as this place. Everything that happened in the last few weeks were so new to her, but none of the other places were quite as beautiful or as calming as the waves hitting the sand and everyone having a good time.

She held the ends of her poncho by the ruffly hems, and went over to where her master was standing, all the while trying to find familiar faces among the folks having fun. She should probably get out there and meet new people.

"Master, what do you plan on doing first? There's a ton of fun things to do here, and to be honest, I'm kind of lost."

EKDJRGI.png

W E A R I N G | [x] - [x] - [x]
T A G S | Aries Creed Aries Creed - Vytal Noctura Vytal Noctura

Nimue nodded her head at Aries’ words. He was often much more intelligent than she gave him credit for, every day was a new insight into his mind, and Nimue was enjoying fitting the pieces of the puzzle together. Still, she said nothing further about the nether. In many ways, she was teasing about it. With his connection to the force severed so severely there was no chance she would risk taking him to a dangerous place such as the nether. She cared too much for him to let him go there without defense of his own, even though she was certain of her capabilities to protect him if things went awry.​

Another smile formed on her face when the ring slipped onto her finger. There was very little not to like about the touch of the Nightmother. It was always swimming with dark, unexplored power, and it was always a damn sight warmer than Nimue’s own. In response, the High Priestess gave the Nightmother’s hand a firm, friendly squeeze. It was strange to Nimue how quickly their relationship had progressed, but they were like minded in many aspects. Thus far in her life, Vytal was the only other woman she had met who was in constant pursuit of knowledge. Who recognized that you could never truly know all there was to know. It was a quality she greatly admired.​

As the bot with the drinks passed by, Nimue swept up a choice glass for herself.​

Aries and Vytal began to dive into a conversation of where Vytal saw the Confederacy taking her. Nimue had yet to tell him her personal thoughts on the Confederacy, but in time he would come to understand. The Confederacy was a means to an end for the witches. Her own coven barely had any interaction with anyone from the Confederacy, and she could imagine that if the Solanaceae could help it, they would have avoided it too. Vytal was quick to respond though, with an answer that Nimue had expected. Neither the Confederacy nor any man guided the mind or hand of a witch. ​

A subtle, but obvious look was cast in Vytal’s direction. “He’s a man of mystery, Vytal. I likely will not get anything from him until the ship is about to land.” She still had not told her sister witch Aries’ story, though she was almost certain she would be able to help… it was down to the crown prince whether or not he wanted more people involved in his dilemma. Though Nimue had impressed upon him that Vytal would do nothing to betray him, at risk of betraying the Silmä.​

Aries downed a bit more of his drink, exhaling in simple pleasure as he looked up to the Lady Vytal. He offered her a little bit of a smirk as Nimue answered the woman's curiosity. "You'll be lucky if you even find out then." He said, before stretching out to relax his tensed muscles.

The Knight exhaled before scratching the side of his head in thought. Nimue had stressed that Vytal was trustworthy, however the young Creed was reluctant to trust any. He would not even trust Nimue if circumstance had not forced them together, yet now they were joined in a way he'd never expected. It was not as if the man was overly cautious in many facets of life, it was just there were some things he'd prefer to keep close to his chest. He looked to Nimue with a curious gaze. "Besides, If I start revealing telling everything at once, where is the fun in that?" He asked the woman before leaning over to press his lips to her bare shoulder.

"Have to keep you guessing, ma chérie." He said, his tongue rolling into a more sultry tone as he spoke in High Illyrian. It was seldom he used the language as it was merely another clue to his person, yet he enjoyed his mother tongue far more than Galactic Basic. He looked to the bar droid as it rolled by before gesturing to it. "Tell me ladies, what's your drink of choice?" He asked with curiosity to both of the women.

Nimue Nimue Vytal Noctura Vytal Noctura

Damien Van-Derveld

D
WEARING: xxx
TAG: Telula Vale Telula Vale

Damien had never been fond of beaches. Dathomir did not have them, and while he had been used to nightbrother camps, and the rocky, red sand which filled them, the finer sands of a beach found places Damien did not want them to find. There was only one reason he was there, and that was because all of the witches and the warlocks had been told they would relax. Damien never disobeyed the Nightmother. There was nothing about his upbringing which would allow him to.​
For the most part, Damien knew no one. He had always kept close to his cousin, who had left the Confederacy. Damien had not followed because he had not been asked to. His loyalty to the new Nightmother was also too secure. This was his tribe, his pack, the place where he belonged. When his eyes fell on a familiar face, one which he was certain reminded him of his cousin. That was not what intrigued him about her though. She seemed innocent, too innocent to find herself among a group of witches.​
It was not often Damien approached people in nothing but a pair of board shorts. The tattoos on his skin, tribal in nature, had confirmed his place as a nightbrother of Dathomir. Just before he had left the clan his grandmother started, Damien had completed the trials and rituals which had been his rite of passage. He was forever marked. The tattoos told a story to anyone who knew what they were. They told of the treatment he was used to, and the kind of roles he had played. Damien was still adjusting to the measure of freedom his life gave him now.​
As the wolf approached the petite witchling, Damien wondered what she knew of his past culture. Would his tattoos give her answers to questions she was not asking? Would some of their meaning make her blush? He did not know. All Damien knew as that he was told to enjoy himself, and it was hard to do that alone.​
"Are you here because you want to be, or because you were told to be," he asked with a grin. "So what is fun to do around here?"

HM6oPJH.png

Cali's eyes popped right up to the other pretty that plopped right down on the other side of Mystery Girl Number One. Mystery Girl Number Two -- MG N2 for short -- then offered MG N1 and pretty-in-everything a colorful lollipop and a cheery disposition. Of course, by this point, MG N2 had declared their self known as 'Aadya,' but it would take a little longer before MG N1 said they were call 'Dee, back home.' These were great names, but not nearly as much fun to wax about confusingly.

Delicate, nimble fingers gently plucked an offered lolly from Aadya's grasp. Then, without a word, she held it overhead and released it into the hands of the Force. The treat stayed aloft above her pink head while her hands framed it in the air, and then a shimmering glow surrounded the sugary goodness.

All before one hand plucked it out of the air and shoved it straight into her mouth with a soft moan and sway of the hips.

"Hey, I'm Cali," the Zeltron said around her lolly to Aadya in case she hadn't overheard earlier.

Shortly afterward, her wide eyes blinked as her attention swung to Dee. "Why not?" Why wouldn't they serve Dee at the bar? What kind of bar was it? Certainly wasn't Pink Cuteys Only. What, age? Oh... Wait, how old was Dee, and what was the age of responsibility or whatever on Teyr? You know, Mandalorians were adults at thirteen. Naboo was, um, well they didn't have a number; more of a 'when you are ready' thing. Cali kind of liked that. Some people developed early, you know.

"We should go. You ever play volleyball, Dee? They'll totally serve you there." Grin. "And don't avoid whether or not you got cream on, Dee. That's important. A Zeltron knows these things. We could totally get you ready for a day in the sun!"

Tag:
Danielle Mueller | Aadya Volke Aadya Volke

HM6oPJH.png

The Nightmother snorted good naturedly as Nimue and Aries remarked about the male's air of mystery. "Very well. I, however, see no reason to keep the power of this ring a secret." Her eyes lifted up to the Vampirika for a moment, curious why they played such a coy game. However, pressing such people rarely caused them to suddenly charge course and reveal their secrets. Some puzzles had a component of time involved. "Simply by wearing it you will be untouched by a star's rays. By sliding your ring around its edge," the Witch demonstrated by doing so clockwise and then counterclockwise, "you can dim the light that afflicts your eyes." Both things the High Priestess could benefit from without question.

"And with your power and skill, my dear, you can conjure a globe of the abyss itself to blind all things within or keep those without from seeing through it; and," Vytal leaned in closer with a smile on her lips, "above all others you can step between shadows. A special skill that takes getting used to." Assuming Nimue didn't already possess something of that nature. The humblest ability of this ring -- going unburnt by the sun -- would be enough. However, it seemed a waste to make rings of songsteel for that alone.

Aries inquired after a drink when suddenly another man approached the group. Vytal straightened up and looked over to Vanir as she recognized who it was before she could see them. The remark did call attention to the outfit she wore again, which she sought not to let the...unease show in her features. It was not something she did often among strangers. Among Witches was another matter altogether. "Vanir," she extended a hand out toward the man with a smile, "Brother. Have you the pleasure of the High Priestess Nimue, and her," the Witch paused as she stole a look back at Nimue with a small smile, "friend, Mister Creed? Vanir is a student of the spirits, as we are. A most astute and gifted man of the Arts. Wouldn't you agree?" The Nightmother asked of Vanir as she turned her gaze back to him.

Tag: Nimue Nimue | Aries Creed Aries Creed | Vanir Eris Vanir Eris

The Lopara turned and gave both @ Nimue Nimue and @ Aries Creed Aries Creed a respectful bow, the word ‘friend’ however was a lie his nose laid bare, but he cared not at all. He looked over at Vytal Noctura Vytal Noctura wide eyed. “Good stars no! I would hardly attribute the fortune I have had on my skill, but more on the teacher willing to put up with me long enough to show me the way.” He turned back to the two strangers and offered his hand. “It is a pleasure to meet you both, I apologize for simply blundering in. Blame it on shock at being so struck by the beauty I find myself graced by.

And not a single word of this was a lie. The fact that Vytal was uneasy, only made it more clear she ought to get praise. And this new woman, along with her companion, were a sore sight either. “I hope the day has been fruitful so far?

There was no apparent strength to him, as a habit he kept his power contained and didn’t wear it all hanging out. Yet, one couldn’t deny the predatory air and grace to him. Nimue wasn’t the only one with fangs so casually sheathed, but he was a different kind of predator than she. He was a man who hid much, a story any number of people likely at the beach could say of themselves. However, at least he was charming.

Taiia-Test.png

R&R

Wearing: [x]
Tag: Open​

Taiia sat in one of the many lounge chairs along the beach, making no effort to shield herself from the warm rays of Teyr's local star, it was warm but it was not often she was able to find a place to settle in and just relax. It felt odd to her to not have her lightsaber nearby but the young woman would manage after all the saber was simply an implement the true weapon she wielded was in fact the force. Though an attack upon confederates enjoying time on a beach was very unlikely. She allowed her eyes to close for a few moments as she listened to the crashing of the waves upon the shoreline.​
In a word, it was serene despite the sounds of happiness and dialogue of others nearby the young redhead, however, heard a rambunctiously energetic voice and opened her eyes again as she turned her head to look at Cali Ziiva Cali Ziiva it had been some time since their adventure seeking out the Jedi temple. The two with her, however, she did not know Danielle Mueller Aadya Volke Aadya Volke though she made no effort to go venture forth content to let the bubblegum one have her fun.​
A gentle touch on her mind caused her to look another direction where she saw Vytal Noctura Vytal Noctura a soft chuckle escaped her lips, it was nice to see her taking a moment to relax but at the same time, it seemed so very out of character for her. Should she turn her way she would wave but then simply go back to listening to the sea, but this time she would stretch out with the force feeling the abundant life just hidden beneath the surface.​

Redd.png

CURIOUSITY
Equipment: Outfit

Redd sank her toes into the fine granules of sand, while golden green eyes took note of the water that rolled in and crashed upon the edges of the beach. The red wolf had never been to a beach, in fact she had never done any kind of swimming in ocean water, so she was rather hesitant about the water. Perhaps it was safer to stay upon the shore instead of swim, where it was much safer. Who knew what lurked under the water’s surface and she had heard from other pack members long ago, about what could possibly be hiding in the ocean. She had also heard that the further one swam out, the more dangerous it was, as it got deeper and deeper. Lakes and rivers, were the bodies of water that she was used to. Not this salty water.

The wolf’s hands however, were wrapped around the hind legs of a rabbit that sat perched atop her shoulders and she resisted the urge to attempt to look up at the rabbit. ”Shall we get something cold to drink first? Maybe sit under some shade over…” Her words drifted off as she spied a man that she had once bitten, sitting by the bar and she resisted the urge to simply converge over towards the male. ”Maybe let's go over there where we can get some clean water and not get sunburned. I don’t want to add to my already annoying healing process.” The woman grumbled to herself as her legs carried her over to the bar while still limping.

Training with Haastal had slightly delayed the healing process and the medical staff had been less than impressed with her, but she had enjoyed the sparring process. However, the bandages that were wrapped around her midriff still caused her skin to itch. This time, it wasn’t because of simply the fact that she was wearing clothes, it was because the bandages felt scratchy against her skin. Although, she had her Floof on her shoulders, she soon crossed the sand to join Haastal at the bar. It seemed strange to be mingling with those that were not lupine, but the red haired woman was slowly getting used to the idea.

Yet as she limped her way over and lifted the Floof to sit her down upon the bar, a smirk curved her lips at the man and she wrinkled her nose. ”I never understood the need to inhale smoke.” Redd commented and she leaned forwards as if to take the cigar from the man’s hand, but paused as her golden green eyes spotted his drink. Her hand deviated to take the drink from him instead and should he allow such a notion, she lifted the glass to sniff at the liquid inside. Juniper was one of the scents that she could smell but it was mixed in with the various scent of spices, roots and other botanical substances.

The wolf held the drink out for Zarie to sniff before she lifted the glass to her lips to taste and she angled her head slightly to the right. It tasted like pine, but had other herbaceous and floral notes. It was almost as delightful as the honey mead that she had drank once and it was a night that she couldn’t remember afterwards. Alcohol always made her feel rather odd, but she also couldn’t argue against it. For the alcoholic beverage did help her to feel less… Bloodthirsty? Less killerish? ”Haastal, what is this drink?” She asked, but then remembered that she hadn’t introduced her little Floof to the man. ”Oh Haastal, this is Zarie, my little Floof. Zarie, this is Haastal, my…” Redd’s words dragged off for a moment as she tried to think of an appropriate title to introduce him as.
Bcj802.png

Tegan Farron

T
Attire: [This] over [This] (without the sweater)
Tags: | Open |

--------------------------------

It had been quite a while since Tegan had stepped out of her comfort zone and decided to show her face. The last time had been short and sweet, and then she had gone right back into routine with training - or running around the galaxy with her new friend Sy when she found the time to do so. But more often than not, she kept to herself. It was a hard thing to handle at times; the frustrated looks - or worse, the pitying ones. Those people who had known her before the accident, who remembered who she was when Tee herself did not. It was what made being a soldier so easy...

Her body remembered what it was, what it had been, what it was capable of, and her mind allowed it without a hitch in most cases. So work? Work was easy, and while socializing wasn't hard, it could definitely be frustrating from time to time. But, it was getting better. By no means did she remember who she was or who she had been, but she had endured enough stories from others to at least get a gist of who she had been - sort of. Seeing herself through the eyes of others, and all that. Which had made becoming a workaholic all that much easier in the long run.

But, even Tegan knew she needed a break. Her body had nearly demanded it when word reached her about this beach gathering. The sunshine, the ocean, and drinks to boot? Yep, vigorous training was put on hold and she had gone without giving herself time to think about it twice. And now here she was, sipping idly from a glass full of something that was surely give her rock gut later on, but tasted pretty good for the moment. She had found herself a seat at the outdoor bar, but had her back turned to and leaned against it so that she could watch the people out on the beach. Quite the gathering of people that had flocked to the place, which meant that surely at some point things would get interesting.

Regardless, the sun felt good on her skin, the ocean breeze kept her from becoming too warm, and she hummed lengthily in delight as she lift the glass in her hand back to her lips so that she could get yet another taste of the contents held within. Oh yes, this had most definitely been a good decision made on her part.

EKDJRGI.png

W E A R I N G | [x] - [x] - [x] - Ring
T A G S | Aries Creed Aries Creed - Vytal Noctura Vytal Noctura - Vanir Eris Vanir Eris

Her lips pressed together to utter a soft ”hmm” in Aries’ direction, but said nothing further. Sometimes there were things best left unsaid, especially when in front of company. Nimue did trust Vytal implicitly, but she wasn’t often in the habit of revealing secrets. Especially if they were not her own.​

So she turned her attention to the ring, as Vytal began to explain how it worked. Her flame orange eyes shot Vytal a playful look as she reached up to fiddle with the ring. “I could kiss you.” One of her spindle fingers span in elegant circles around the silver band, testing the length she could take the protection it provided. "Genius does not even begin to cover what you are.” Once happy, with the level of darkness that now shadowed her eyes, Nimue was content to flick her wrist, dispelling the bleak ebony cloud that hung over her head. It was a strange, strange experience being so exposed in the sunlight, but Nimue was sure she would quickly grow used to it.​

“Which reminds me.” She spoke again, fingers performing an elegant dance in the air to summon a puff of obsidian smoke. A heavy pouch of black velvet, tied together with a shimmering golden string, landed square in the middle of her hand, to which she offered out to Vytal. “I picked these fresh for you.” Vytal would recognize the outline of the fungi impressed on the outside of the bag. A powerful mushroom the Silmä used to induce visions in the force, which she normally would have offered with a warning, but Vytal was one of the few who did not need one. “I thought you might like to try them.” Nimue cast her a short, but meaningful grin. They were both just as invested in the practices of their sister covens as each other, and Nimue had seen much more of the Solanaceae thus far than Vytal had of the Silmä. She had heard things, of course, but thanks to the secretive nature of the Silmä, Nimue hadn’t had the opportunity to truly show her. ​

When Aries asked for their preference in beverage, Nimue turned to address him. “Something with a little bite.” She spoke plainly, as though the irony of the sentence was completely lost on her.​

Suddenly, the shadow of a man drew itself over the group, to which Nimue glanced up to inspect the face that belonged to it. Vytal introduced him quickly. He was eloquently spoken, a trait Nimue could admire him for, but she was still highly amused at the idea of anyone attempting to flirt with Vytal or herself. She had felt much the same when Aries had first attempted it. “What a charming young man.” Nimue spoke directly to Vytal, flashing her a smirk as she did so. “It feels like everytime I see you your brood has grown ten fold.” Her attention quickly turned back to Vanir. To whom she uttered a few words with a slightly more… blunt tone than she had used for either Aries or Vytal. ​

“I’m afraid I’m unused to sitting idle, but I’m quickly learning.” Both her companions would be well aware that her intentions were not hostile toward him, it was merely her nature to be slightly colder with new faces. She had been the same way when she’d first met them. Still, to appease her sister witch who seemed to be far more versed in social situations than she, Nimue attempted a friendly smile. ​

It was just a shame it looked exceedingly awkward on her painted lips.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom