Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Lady Nimue | High Priestess of the Silmä

EKDJRGI.png

L A D Y - N I M U E
T H E - H I G H - P R I E S T E S S

• oMhte8O.png

B I R T H N A M E | Nimue
    A L I A S | High Priestess
    | Lady of the Omnivident​
    | Nim​
    F E A L T I E S | The High Court of Illyria
    R E S I D E N C E | The Temple of the Silmä
    R A N K | High Priestess
    H O M E W O R L D | Illyria
    S P E C I E S | Sanguinius Vampirika
    A G E | 489
    S E X | Female
    H E I G H T | 5'10"
    W E I G H T | 139lbs
    E Y E - C O L O U R | Orange
    H A I R - C O L O U R | White
    S K I N - T O N E | Milk White
    F O R C E S E N S I T I V E | Yes
  • Vm6pQkt.png
    Vm6pQkt.png
    Vm6pQkt.png

H I G H T E N E D - S E N S E S | As a sanguinius vampirika, Nimue is in posssession of hightened senses. She has an exceptional sense of smell, increased depth perception, hearing and nightvision.

E N H A N C E D - P H Y S I Q U E | Females of the sanguinius vampirika species boast an enhanced physique. Nimue is stronger than she looks, though not as strong as the male equivelant of her species. Her attributes lie in faster reflex times, increased agility, and overall speed.​

S E L F - H E A L I N G | Nimue is able to heal small none life threatening wounds almost instantly. The larger the wound, the slower the heal, much like in other species. However, Nimue still recovers from injuries far more quickly than any other species healing from a similar severity of injury.​

D A R K - S I D E - M A S T E R | It is believed that the ancestors of the Silmä's connection to the Dark Side was empowered by the Sith Lord Kruel Zing, and the coven now practices it as their main form of defense. Having been in her position as High Priestess of the Silmä for nearly two centuries, Nimue boasts an impressive skill in the dark side of the force.​

S E E R | The primary duty of the Silmä is to act as the eyes of the Illyrian royals. Nimue's sisters are able to vaguely depict happenings, both past and future. However, as leader of the coven Nimue is blessed by their deity, the Oracle. She is able to depict scenes of the future and the past in a clearer light than her fellow seers.​

M A S T E R - A L C H E M I S T | A secondary duty the Illyrian royalty entrust to the Silmä is the art of alchemical enchantments. The coven provides numerous enchanted weapons, spells of all kinds, and various potions to suit the needs of the Illyrian military. Nimue, along with her sisters, is a master of the craft.​
  • Ddrj9mp.png
    Ddrj9mp.png
    Ddrj9mp.png

P H O T O S E N S I T I V I T Y | Like most sanguinius vampirikus, Nimue has an adverse reaction to the ultra-violet radiation given off by many stars. When subjected to such rays, Nimue's skin will begin to blister and burn, which worsen over time if she is not removed from the source. While minor injuries from ultra-violet radiation are able to be healed, prolonged injuries require medical attention. Photosensitivity, and ultra-violet rays, also affects Nimue's ability to see in planets, areas or rooms with exceedingly bright lighting or windows with no coverings.

A L M O S T - I M M O R T A L | Sanguinius Vampirika are able to live for an exceedingly long time, however, they are not immortal. Nimue can be bested by a blade just as much as any ordinary soul is. Fatal wounds, sustained damage, sever injury to vital organs or dismemberment would put an end to her unnaturally long life.​

S I L V E R - A L L E R G Y | Much like her reaction to ultra-violet rays, when exposed to pure silver Nimue experiences blisters and burns over the afflicted area. However, unlike ultra-violet rays, any burns or blisters caused by Nimue's silver allergy, no matter the severity, require immediate medical attention.​

H E M O V O R E | While Nimue can and will often partake in prepared foods, in order to survive, Nimue must consume blood at least once a week. While going longer may not have immediate affects on her health, at any point Nimue could succumb to what is universally known amongst sanguinius vampirika as "hunger madness". The "madness" results in a sudden and violent outburst, destroying and brutalising any living thing that may cross her path, even her fellow sisters of the Silmä or another member of the sanguinius vampirika.​

I N S A N I T Y - P R O N E | The older Nimue grows, the more likely she is prone to bouts of insanity. If Nimue does not regularly undertake periods of hibernation to rest and restore herself she is more likely to develop mental illnesses such as dementia or alzheimer's.​

D E A D L Y - N I G H T S H A D E | Sanguinius vampirika are naturally immune, or have a higher tolerance, for most poisons and toxins. However, if Nimue were to injest or be exposed to nightshade she is likely to become paralyzed instantly. Once the nightshade wears off Nimue is able to walk again, but the duration of this affect depends on how much nightshade Nimue came into contact with.​

N O N - C O M B A T A N T | Much like her fellow sisters of the Silmä, Nimue focuses more on training her abilities in the force, and in magik, over her abilities on the battlefield. Nimue is routinely without a physical weapon, armour or any other wearable defensive items.​

D I S T R U S T I N G | Nimue would consider this a strength, but her coven's distrusting nature means they are exceedingly difficult to get along with. Nimue is a little less so than her sisters as her recent adventures from Illyria have forced her to become more accomadating, but in general, she considers most of the galaxy to be barbaric relics of a time long gone.​
  • Work In Progress!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Etiam maximus rutrum lacus, id suscipit augue. Quisque tempus finibus justo, non cursus leo finibus consectetur. Ut tempor elit sit amet sapien sodales, non rutrum risus blandit. Aliquam lacinia est id fermentum blandit. Curabitur urna justo, lacinia at turpis sit amet, iaculis porta turpis. Suspendisse eget interdum diam, eu sodales justo. Praesent vel sagittis nisi, pretium finibus quam. Praesent condimentum condimentum vulputate. Aliquam erat volutpat. Sed auctor sed odio et pharetra. Proin non finibus turpis. Etiam sagittis scelerisque mauris, pretium viverra tortor semper nec.​
  • KOqpvzR.png
    Aries Malvern [Aries Creed] was nothing to Nimue in the grand scale of her life. Having only met a few months ago, when Aries casually wandered into the Temple of the Silmä [x], Nimue wanted no part in him at first. She disliked his brash and ignorant view of the Galaxy. When she discovered that he was of royal Illyrian blood, and how he had come to be there, her dislike for him only doubled. She found his blatant disregard for the seriousness of his time travelling actions infuriating, much like she found his Father's ego infuriating. However, after a fevered argument in the archives of the temple, Nimue conceded to Aries’ pleas not to tell his parents on the condition that he take her with him on his travels. Having explored the Galaxy together for a number of weeks now, the crown prince has begun to grow on Nimue. She now finds herself content to be in his company, and to allow him to enjoy what life in this timeline had to offer, until the time comes that Aries’ situation can no longer be ignored.
    1YvgtpF.png
    Vytal Noctura [ Vytal Noctura Vytal Noctura ] is the only coven matriarch who can currently boast to have the High Priestess of the Silmä’s trust. They first met when Vytal took the mantle of Nightmother of the Solanaceae, and since then they have found what some may call a bond of friendship. Communicating largely through magikal means, Nimue has been forced to keep the relationship a secret from her sisters in the Silmä, who are less understanding of bonds that go beyond their own borders. Having found a like minded woman with an open mind and a willingness to look at the chase for power and knowledge as an eternal journey, Nimue desired to visit her again on more than one occasion. However, her work in the Silmä kept her solely on Illyria, until the introduction of Aries Creed. Now forced, or rather coerced, into travelling the galaxy with him, Nimue found the perfect opportunity to visit her sister matriarch on Ryloth [x]. The two hit it off immediately, and found a strange connection forming that stemmed from the desire to learn. Since then Nimue and Vytal have traveled together, first to Tatooine [x] where they stumbled upon Aurelion Nova, then to Dathomir [x] where they were invited to attend a gathering of many covens. Now free to explore the Galaxy as she pleases, Nimue can only find benefit in retaining her friendship with the Nightmother of the Solanaceae. Both are willing to do whatever it takes to strengthen their covens, and both take the view that discovery and exploration to do so can only ever be a good thing. That alone keeps them in constant contact.​
    bAOzV3o.png
    Aurelion Nova [Aurelion Nova]'s strange relationship with the High Priestess of the Silmä began on a trip taken by Vytal Noctura and Nimue to the barren desert world of Tatooine [x]. While attempting to gain passage through the dune seas the mistresses of the darkside felt an odd disturbance in the force. Following it led them straight to Aurelion. Nimue was intrigued by the young boy as he boosted a powerful connection to the darkside, and had been trailed by several members of a cult that Nimue deemed too irrelevant to learn the name of. However, their interest was enough to make her curious. Expressing her desire to uncover more about him led to the two of them taking an impromptu trip to Dathomir [x] together. Before they even reached the planet the two were taken by surprise when the force decided to bond them. Nimue felt abhorrent toward the connection at first, and did not attempt to hide her aversion. Aurelion suffered a severe breakdown thanks to her cruelty, losing his connection to the force in the process. Unwilling to be shackled to someone with such a depressing view of life, and of himself, the High Priestess decided she had no choice but to take a more accepting path. However, her more forceful way of bolstering his confidence only seemed to come to fruition during the invasion of Rodia [x]. After being forced to attend thanks to Aurelion’s decision to aid a hospital set up in the heart of the battle, Nimue was less than pleased. Instead of cowering away, Aurelion stood up to her, deciding to stand firm on his choice to help and insist that Nimue instead stay to help. Impressed with him and displaying a rare show of pride, along with Vytal having already requested her help,Nimue decided to stay. Their relationship, at first glance, must have been completely confusing. In their eyes they could be no further apart in terms of their personality and goals, but they are slowly coming to terms with their somewhat forced relationship. Nimue still finds it difficult to accept their bond, however, little shows of Aurelion’s worth are proving to lessen the struggle. Whether she chooses to admit it or not, time and determination on his part will surely see their bond prove fruitful.​

• i. Soul Stone | Ring of Darkness [x] - A gift from Vytal Noctura Vytal Noctura , given to Nimue when they were both forced to endure a seaside holiday.
  • Private Threads
    Public Threads
    i. The Prince & The Priestess [x]
    i. Song and Story of the Witches of Ryloth [x]
    ii. Aurelion's Angels [x]
    ii. The Family Reunion [x]
    iii. Dathmoir Danger [x]
    iii. Hidden Valley | Dominion of Rannon [x]
    iv. Said the Spider to the Fly [x]
    iv. Great Balls of Fire | Invasion [x]
    v. At the End of All Your Trials | Rannon [x]
    v. Sweet Paradise Beach Party | CIS Social [x]
    vi. Private Thread [x]
    vi. Festival of the Lost | Dominion of Fenessa [x]
    vi. Private Thread [x]
    vi. Your Undoing | Bryn'adûl Invasion of The Silver Jedi [x]

EKDJRGI.png

Many thanks to Darth Metus Darth Metus for the bones of this amazing bio template.

Code:
[div=max-width:750px; margin:auto; margin-top:15px; margin-bottom:20px; padding-top:70px; padding-bottom:70px; background-position:center; background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/psFv5R4.gif); background-attachment:fixed; background-repeat: repeat; background-position: 60%; border-radius:75px; border-top:2px #000000 solid; border-bottom:2px #000000 solid; box-shadow: 0px 0px 10px #000000;][div=margin-auto; max-width:750px; padding-right: 25px; padding-left: 25px; padding-top: 25px; padding-bottom: 25px; border-top: 2px #000 solid; border-bottom: 2px #000 solid; background-color:#000000; font-family: Book Antiqua; font-size: 105%;][CENTER][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/EKDJRGI.png[/IMG]
[color=#73643E]L O C A T I O N[/color] | Location Here
[color=#73643E]T A G S[/color] | Tags Here[/center]
[justify]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Etiam maximus rutrum lacus, id suscipit augue. Quisque tempus finibus justo, non cursus leo finibus consectetur. Ut tempor elit sit amet sapien sodales, non rutrum risus blandit. Aliquam lacinia est id fermentum blandit. Curabitur urna justo, lacinia at turpis sit amet, iaculis porta turpis. Suspendisse eget interdum diam, eu sodales justo. Praesent vel sagittis nisi, pretium finibus quam. Praesent condimentum condimentum vulputate. Aliquam erat volutpat. Sed auctor sed odio et pharetra. Proin non finibus turpis. Etiam sagittis scelerisque mauris, pretium viverra tortor semper nec.[/justify][justify][/justify][/div][/div]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom