Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Stories with a Jedi Master (Jedi, Sith, NFU)

Been a while since I've done a proper LFG, so setting one up. Looking for a few extra stories for my main here. If there's a lot of interest, preference will go to people I haven't written before or if it's a character I haven't written with yet!

Some ideas:

• Jedi threads: Valery often takes Jedi on assignments, teaches things or plays a role in the development of a Padawan or even a knight. If you got a Jedi who needs any of that, feel free to poke! I'm also down to join your stories with her!
  • Underworld: I write a lot of classic Light vs Dark stuff, so a dive into the underworld is always fun to mix things up. I can interact with your smuggler, a criminal character or anything related to the Galaxy's underbelly.
  • Sith stuff: I beat you up.
  • BYOO: Do you have other ideas? Or just want to meet Valery and do a thing? Let me know too~

Open to other ideas, too :)

Would you, and perhaps your Padawan learner, like to begin investigating my character? We could set up an event- public, or private, I don't mind- which marks the beginning of your investigation. Some OOC factoids to, perhaps, attract your interest:
  • My character was recently broken out of a prison on Coruscant by the Dark Empire.
  • They were being held prisoner after attacking a summit on Alderaan. They were stopped by Vulpesen Vulpesen .
  • They were a member of the One Sith and they are a former Jedi Knight from that era.
  • They are currently the Staff Director- the top rank in the New Imperial Security Bureau- in the Empire of the Lost.
  • They are building an organisation of spies, informants and other entities across the Galaxy.
My Discord is ' Vazela ' feel free to reach out privately to begin plotting.

810332013084803103.webp

Yoooo

I'm always happy to write stuffs!

- Elise Vizsla. You know about her. Wannabe hero, wants to save the galaxy, good girl, totally not dating the siff you beat up once. Val kinda killed Elise's auntie. I could definitely see some fun coming from their interactions.

- Aoki-Barran Mira. My Force Master level samurai. The timeskip provided a winding and difficult road for her. She works within Imperial Military Protectorate space (Nirauan and the surrounding systems) as their equivalent of a Jedi Shadow. She works from the shadows capturing (or killing if absolutely necessary) criminals and protecting her borders. I always thought Mira and Jedi would get along very well. With Val being an even more experienced Shadow than Mira, it could be neat if Val was one of the few people outside the IMP who witnessed Mira in action. Val could have a Jedi mission that took her into the region Mira shadows.

- Mevia Vizsla. The Madalorian be mad about everything. Don't know what kind of stories they could have, I'm positive they'd wind up fighting though lol!

Valery Noble Valery Noble

Know it hasn't been too long since our duel, but thought I'd throw my hat into the ring, at least to plan something out in the near future.

The Sith Stuff section, is a safe option, but the Underworld section caught my interest, have the seedlings of an idea of perhaps Valery looking into the rise of a Darkside faction in a local underworld, that being the Tsis'Kaar, and then Malum and Valery operating against each other in a series of strategic back and forths in the shadows.

Until probably the Sith Stuff section plays out, and Malum gets beat up again. :)

ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɢᴜɴ
Valery Noble Valery Noble Now that you've met the mother, how about the daughter? Tae'l frequents the underworld for bounty hunting work, light and dark depending on the details. Still hiding her true identity so idk if their connection would come up or not, but Valery might be privy to some plot twists before Aloy is

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom