Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion STANDOFF | Bryn'adûl Invasion of SJC held Lexrul, Ruusan, Sev Tok & Shador

Alor of Clan Gred, Mando'ad'jetii
Tathra Khaeus Tathra Khaeus I always thought that weakness meant they didn’t do good in the cold, at all.

Osam Osam But on earth it’s the lack of plant life that causes the freeze, not just “It’s hot.” Deserts are horrible at holding heat. Even Tatooine cools at night from what canon says with Dewbacks and all, and it has a binary sun. Plus, present spring day is very subjective. My spring day here in Georgia could be summer for you. I’ll give you clothes though.

Aien Mueller

Heyo Aien! You had a nice last post! Really appreciated the dialogue back-and-forth stuff between all of your different tactical units, and the military lingo flows nicely.

I did notice though that you might've accidentally linked an old archived factory item alongside your newer one. The HAAT's that you linked appear to have been archived a few days before you submitted the "newer version" in the Pegasus.

Just thought I'd let you know. Cheers.

Aien Mueller

A
Aien Mueller

Heyo Aien! You had a nice last post! Really appreciated the dialogue back-and-forth stuff between all of your different tactical units, and the military lingo flows nicely.

I did notice though that you might've accidentally linked an old archived factory item alongside your newer one. The HAAT's that you linked appear to have been archived a few days before you submitted the "newer version" in the Pegasus.

Just thought I'd let you know. Cheers.
Appreciate it. I'll check it out.

Aien Mueller

A
Yeah, I see what I did. I purchased four HAATs from Republic Engineering and was going to modify them but it was not going to work out. I'm keeping the HAATs but will just link the RepEng link instead in my template. Thanks for the catch!

Commander Kren

I read your post, could I ask you to perhaps edit so that your troops don't land before the Bryn ship does? Wouldn't make much sense filling the city with more troops when we have a kilometers-long object smash into our forces. Your troops could then come to our aid once the fighting starts. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom