Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion STANDOFF | Bryn'adûl Invasion of SJC held Lexrul, Ruusan, Sev Tok & Shador

Alor of Clan Gred, Mando'ad'jetii
Uhm Tathra Khaeus Tathra Khaeus . Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems like you may have ignored my last post in your most recent one. Or at least I don't see any reference to the T-1 Sluggers attacking the Reavers, or the fighters attacking your swarm fighters, or the Kad's short burst of test bombardment.

Last edited:
Mig Gred Mig Gred
Sorry I forgot the fighters but I did mention rail guns which I thought was the slugs? (Which is why one of them died.)

Also can you point me to the bombardment cause I had a lot of info to cover and clearly missed it. Very sorry.

Laertia Io Laertia Io
Also I didn't miss you guys, but from what I understand you are both with Thirdas who I asked, is looking for Tathra. Not near him, myself and Thirdas Heavenshield Thirdas Heavenshield even talked about this before I posted, which concluded with me saying I'd make Tathra visible.

Alor of Clan Gred, Mando'ad'jetii
Tathra Khaeus Tathra Khaeus

Sure. Here’s the quote.
"Surface be warned. Heavy turbolaser fire inbound." And then they opened up with a quick, light on bolts burst, a test of how the Bryn shield would react. Malo needed to know before she'd put consistent fire on that thing.

Mind pointing me to where the tanks and fighters are mentioned too, cause I Your post has me a bit lost.

Edit: I found the tank part.

Last edited:
Osam Osam Hey just a heads up, Kranak is headed towards Cadere Cadere 's position to aid him. Narration wise Kranak's going to be extracting any and all wounded SJC personnel and move back to his side of the frontline, but throughout that time we have the opportunity to exchange some shots between one another. Just giving you a heads up and seeing if you're fine with that!

Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla

Hiya Kranak!

Currently on my way over to Cas as well to provide both he and Zephyr with a beatdown. (They asked for it, I promise.)

Fighting against all odds is a big tenant of the Bryn'adul, and while I recognize I'll be a bit outnumbered, I would sooner bite off my own toe than not fight literally every single writer who comes at me simultaneously.

In other words: sure thing! I'll throw down with everyone! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom