Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Single Jedi Mom Looking For Partner

So, heya!
My name's Abigail, and I would like to post a request thingy? An advertisement? No, no that's sounds horrible now I think about it... I don't know what to call it honestly, so I'll just get to the point. I would post this somewhere on a few meet-up sites on the Holonet, but there are aaaalll sorts of shady people on there!

So, there's this super lonely woman in the Republic who hasn't had the pleasure of being with a lovely caring person in a while- and I'm trying to change that, as she has had no success herself so far. (She just isn't a real Casanova, like me).

I can also only presume she hasn't had... nightly activities in a while either but I don't know for sure and I also really don't wanna know at all cause that's kind of gross and totally besides the point.

Her name is [member="Alexandra Feanor"], and she is a beautiful woman who looks way younger than she is. (Trust me. I'm not kidding. She looks the same age as her daughter... I would know. It's weird, but hey, at least she's hot, right?)

She's a redhead- or a least she has been one for a while now, and has a lovely personality, most of the times anyway. She a big fan of peace and resolving things through words, but she might even be a bigger fan of a good brawl and resolving things with violence. (Pretty sure she like tosses a coin or something to decide what she does). Also, you don't like to drink? No problem! Alex drinks for two!

Oh yeah right, she is also the grandmaster of the New Republic, so most of you will have probably heard of her- and hell most of you will know her better than I do. That also means that your chances are probably low to nonexistent if you're a Sith or something like that, so if you are: she isn't the one for you, sorry!

So, in short, I'm looking for a lovely man, woman or basically anything and anyone that is interested in meeting up with Alex to see whether the two of you have the magical spark Alex misses in her life.

Also if any of you come with the intention of seducing her because of her power: don't even try it, as you'll be meeting the end of my spear instead of her. Thanks!

-Oh one last thing I am totally not telling her about this so try to keep this a bit of a secret. Thanks everyone :)

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Abigail Meredydd said:
so try to keep this a bit of a secret. Thanks everyone :)
source.gif

[member="Alexandra Feanor"] , I agree with [member="Jerek Zenduu"] , you can't ground me! I'm too old :p

[member="Arekk"] Sounds like you know her well

Also @everyone while Alex doesn't necessarily support this thread, she happily welcomes all who apply ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom