Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How did this get so stupid big in 12 hours ?!?
magic-spongebob.gif

Give me a buzz if anyone wants a different picture up in that post. They were the most senior figures I could find to mimic broadcast.

Hopefully, it offers people at loose ends something to target at each objective, with a final boss fight if you want it on the main site. As posted feel free to destroy the relays in your posts to gradually shut any interference down. Fleet or Ground anyone can take a shot, its all the same. Have fun.

Last edited:
We could potentially use a tag list for warposting ground engagements, I gave a lot of people a tag there, based on another poster's helpful list. I am sure some are missed but its a huge thread!

It might be beneficial to make sure we have people that want warposts and so people that don't want warposting can be avoided in a taglist. So not to spam people.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom