Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If anyone wants to hit those explosive tunnellers with orbital fire, cutting weapons of their own or just wait for the first to go off and then access the rest, feel free. I'll drop another 'way in' from the surface shortly.

And there we go, easy access for any temple ruins Jedi to thwart the troublesome droids

*Updating the tag list as best I am able with people nearby. If you want on or off the tag, give me a buzz!

Last edited:
Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor
Definitely did! Thanks for the back and forth. I made sure to make a clear mention that you saved lot of GA lives at the ruins, and more i'll make sure it's well acknowledged in the big finish in 2 days or so. Can probably see what it is now, or at least get an idea. Was fun to write a maniacal AI building a large plumbing system :D.

If someone wants to save Kaleth well its open for the same, or to disable the explosives beforehand. I'll also make sure the main attack has two parts/posts for plenty of time to respond.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom