Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks for the tython response ladies and gents, I'll leave one more day as its a biggie. Might be the last one after this, depending if you guys want to hack the AI or go and give it some righteous smackdown.

Was a lot of fun for both Uriel and Scylla! Uriel's post phew didn't think i'd get emotion out of the HRD of all characters!

Thanks Alessandra Io Alessandra Io you were exceptional.

Be careful what you wish for.
Is it too late for people to join this lol ?
Nope.

Thanks for the tython response ladies and gents, I'll leave one more day as its a biggie. Might be the last one after this, depending if you guys want to hack the AI or go and give it some righteous smackdown.

Was a lot of fun for both Uriel and Scylla! Uriel's post phew didn't think i'd get emotion out of the HRD of all characters!

Thanks Alessandra Io Alessandra Io you were exceptional.
Fantastic Finale to Scyla and thus "Hello" to Tython! Never thought Caltin would literally be fighting a planet, but it looks to be headed that way! :) Let me gravitate around this to come up with a response...

... I'll see myself out.

Thanks :D Yeah we'll have to scale the language down to be reasonable but I wanted the epic arrogant sith-like keth entrance. You were battling a volcano so it was only fitting for the shade of Tython to arrogantly assume he spoke for the planet!

Still debating the name, avatar, shade, echo, memory etc, depending on the thread conclusion I suppose!

Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor

Guardian Angel | Light of Ashla
There was a Light Side effect on the battlefield and it could affect everyone, Ashla, the goddess intervened.

Be careful what you wish for.
therock.gif

Sounds like things are pretty epic. I haven't had time to read tough the hundreds of posts for what's going on, unfortunately. If I had that time, I could've participated lol. But I'm looking forward to it after it's all finished.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom