Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Second Wind [SJO Invasion of Dromund Kaas] OOC

[member="Cath Lorr"]

One that ends with your head cut from your worthless body and held aloft by me for all to see. Sound good?

tumblr_mnvozopZZQ1r9x5ovo2_250.gif

[member="Thurion Heavenshield"] Old and New GMs unite!

[member="Trextan Voidstalker"] I'd love to see some GA in here. Hopefully, this marks the start of something good for both the GA/NJO and the SJO.

[member="Sochi Ru"] Yes you do. <3

[member="Darth Interitus"] The sooner I can get back to reading books and picking flowers, the better.

I know I am on RP Loa, and I have a couple of threads to catch up with once i get back at the end of July, however, I am curious if [member="Arisa Yune"] and [member="Vrak Nashar"] will be allowing neutral parties join in the invasion for situational roleplay funsies?

I don't know why there is any butt hurt about invasions starting, being delayed, or content of because we all know the RPJs dice roll for victory determination anyway.

>.>

Boo

B
[member="Vrak Nashar"]

Picka Boo. If there are slots still open I would like to join as an ally!! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom