Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Second Wind [SJO Invasion of Dromund Kaas] OOC

SWPNG.png

Hello, all! Beginning on July 28st, exactly two weeks from now, The SJO will be launching an invasion against the Resurgent Empire at Dromund Kaas. This will serve as our discussion thread for the coming event, as well a sign-up page for allies below. Going into the invasion, I would like to urge people to only use Factory and Codex submissions approved by the start date of the invasion. The SJO has had a good time with these invasions so far, so we hope to continue the trend here! This new format has been great for creativity.

Invasion Rules

SJO Allies
  1. [member="Calder Icehammer"]
  2. [member="Karren Trask"]
  3. [member="Veiere Arenais"]
  4. TBD
  5. TBD
TRE Allies
  1. TBD
  2. TBD
  3. TBD
  4. TBD
  5. TBD
[member="Vrak Nashar"]

4BfB28h.jpg

Thank you for your support. Adding you three now. I'll get in touch with you all about the details and our Rules of Engagement in the coming week. Feel free to reach out to me on Discord.

[member="Calder Icehammer"] [member="Veiere Arenais"] [member="Karren Trask"]

[member="Arisa Yune"]

Hello there.

While I welcome any attempt at invasion I would ask you to delay this for a week or two. I realize that you do not need to do this and you aren't required to, however I would consider it a favor.

In about two weeks time I will be too busy IRL to be an FO and it was my intention to hold a faction vote on the direction TRE is going(Minor or new FO). If you could hold off on this invasion until that direction is decided it would be greatly appreciated.

[member="Arisa Yune"]

As I am not an admin but a simple member of the site wouldn't it be best to allow them to get their affairs in order? Especially if they wish to go minor wouldn't that make the territory up for grabs anyways if that's what you're after? While it is in the rules that you can do this a bit of kindness and courtesy is better isn't it? Especially if they offered the same?

Just saying to treat others the way you'd want to be treated.

Travis Caalgen

T
[member="Arisa Yune"] | [member="Vrak Nashar"]

EDIT: Nevermind, don't add me to the ally list.

We are doing this for fun, it's honestly a game. Everyone deserves to be ready for an invasion no matter their position or faction, if the RE did it for the SJO then it would be respectful for the Silver Jedi to do so for them. We are not 'adversaries', we're people just trying to have fun, which I assume is something that both sides wish to have no matter the cost.

So please, just give them how ever long they need to get through their vote. No need to push them into a corner. :)

[member="Vrak Nashar"]

I'm afraid of the inevitable metagaming that's going to go on giving you guys like another full week or two of prep time now that the target planet been declared. I'm told your vote ends on the 20th, so I'm willing to push this back to Sunday, the 23rd to give your new staff a chance to settle in a bit before this kicks off. In fairness, the new Dominion FO (also my faction) didn't have much time at all to settle in before the start of the current Serenno hex invasion, and the SJO itself went through an emergency election during our first DK invasion with TRE but still managed to continue.

[member="Soryn Solimar"] Sure, added.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom