Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Second Wind [SJO Invasion of Dromund Kaas] OOC

[member="Darth Carnifex"] This is where the OOC drama part of the Invasion rules would come in. Please refrain from snide remarks regarding a completely irrelevant faction based upon your OOC feelings about them.

[member="Arisa Yune"]

I messaged the dominion fo at the time about a month before the invasion ever started to coordinate with him and get his house in order. Weve also been incredibly cordial with the current FO and have had zero problems with the Dominion(please no one be salty about them they have been very friendly).

Please dont accuse my factiom of metagaming right off the bat when weve done nothing of the sort.

Also im well aware you went through a crisis but that was mid invasion so we couldnt exactly stop it.

As I said its your choice not to delay it the two week, I was simply asking for some courtesy. I appreciate the small push to the 23rd.

Progflaw99

6638323d7f458aed5f17af12cf2aafb1f11c4747557c2304833a69dead8b8957.jpg

Id like to put my two cents in as a Faction owner.

From the view of the SJO I understand the want to hit back at both an IC and OOC standing. Of course we should try to keep it IC but many of us do enjoy the mapgame/wargame side of things.

On the side of the Resurgent I honestly can understand wanting some time to build up, strengthen, and just collect yourself. Because Invasions take a LOT out of a faction.

To compromise why not a solid week be implemented for the cushion, and push the invasion to a total of two weeks out. Id see it as the civilized and courteous thing to do. Especially considering the invasion we just did was very civil and straight forward. That's my opinion however, and stands as such.

While I was out picking up dinner, I mulled over this issue some more and decided to push back this invasion another week to the 28th. For the first time in a while, I find myself enjoying invasions with the new format, and I would like to continue that trend by letting you get your faction in order so that this event can be competitive as possible.

I'll be updating the OP shortly to reflect the changes and update our ally listings.

[member="Vrak Nashar"]

Edit: Please tell me who you have officially approved as allies.

[member="Zeradias Mant"] [member="Théodred Heavenshield"] Awesome! I'll add you guys.

[member="Adron Malvern"] [member="Soryn Solimar"] I'm going to put you two on reserve for the moment if that's fine. Then I'll see about the final comp at the end of two weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom