Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebellion Of Atrisia OOC

[member="HK-36"]

Na, not bringing in those troops. They can run away and live to fight another day. I doubt anyone that's not a droid would willingly follow the order to deploy now. And apologies for taking your post the wrong way, I went back and re-read it as I was skim reading. I'd taken "unit" to mean a military unit. As in several large groups at a time attacking us at the same time as opposed to one NPC. Still, the IC presence is there, and we haven't really got any big military forces in the area to combat them. So surrender or retreating appears to be the logical choice.

[member="Jacen Voidstalker"]

Alright then. Cool. Don't worry about the palace shields, wasn't going to make a further mention of them anyway but was curious as to whether they still stood as my earlier post included them.

[member="Elpsis Elaris"]
In regards to your previous post in the wrong thread on injuries. Seria has thus far been force pushed and lifted towards the maelstrom that by all accounts by your side was gone by the time I took damage from it. At worst Seria recieved second degree burns through the fabric. Seria is also an 87 year old Anzat who has been through grueling training since an early age to prepare her to kill. While you've got broken bones and have been throwing force stuff constantly as you've worked through enemy lines. I'm not saying you're helpless, because of course you aren't. But Seria is not going to give up now she thinks you plan to murder her whether she surrenders or not, and is outfitted to take you on. Jacen meanwhile I consider well within his right to beat Seria senseless.

[member="Seria Ventreme"]

I'll be replying with Elpsis after [member="Thraxis"] posts, since she was engaging him at the time when Seria launched her attack.

Also, I'd like to apologise to [member="Zark"] for accidentally posting in the ooc thread for his dom again. My attention span is terrible today!

Darth Vitium said:
[member="Seras Rose"]
That was more of a joke than anything :p

But in the next post I will be trying to tag everyone in the ground battle that is in Jar'Kai or near the palace because I will be unleashing the waves of darkness I have been preparing.
Um.. should I be made aware of this for my post after work? Getting ready to leave and wont be able to finish reading until then. Just read up on the ability and think it could bring an interesting twist to Dar'rak due to a shadow looming over him already. a figure that haunts him that could very well be the spirit of his mother who died protecting him as an infant. Well sort of. She was killed by her mater thinking she was trying to escape. Instead she deposited an Infant Dar'rak to be found by the Jedi council later.

This "Darkness" could manifest that way, or it could also become a barrier keeping him safe. Meaning you could get backlash in the form of this same presence. What do you think? Let me know and I will read it after work tonight.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Seria Ventreme"],

It's alright, common misunderstanding, plus I love writing about deploying and marching troops, it's like playing with toy soldiers all over again, and since the fight in our location is pretty much dying down, I thought may as well get their description in before the thread concludes.

Also I'm not sure what's happening with the shield around the palace after Mythos Mini charged out in counter-attack, whether they had to deactivate it to attack properly or not, but last time I checked [member="Symara Tarriq"] set up artillery to bring it down and the Rogue Squadron may have conducted an attack on it too unless the whole counter-attack is taking place outside of it? It's a bit confusing actually because sometimes it gets mentioned then other times forgotten.

Elpsis Elaris said:
Also, I'd like to apologise to [member="Zark"] for accidentally posting in the ooc thread for his dom again. My attention span is terrible today!
giphy.gif

[member="Dar'rak"]

Dont feel like you have to though! Our fight could have concluded long before the wave of darkness. Ultimately i leave it up to you, given it would be a major hindrance to you in our fight.

But dont feel pressured to use it!

HK-36

[member="Darth Ferox"],

I think it would affect you too though, at least according to the Wookiee article on it, the way I understand it it affects everyone but has a special property against the Light-Siders. It would actually be interesting to see you two fight while you both try to deal with it or just huddle together for comfort :p

Just a general heads up that, due to the request of [member="Cerita Sarova"] who has inherited the AEI assets in the area after the tragic (?) death of [member="Ostanes"], as of my latest post the remaining ships in the 12km neutral fleet above Atrisia have jumped away to hyperspace. The writer would have done it themselves, but couldn't because of time issues, and so asked me to write it in.

[member="HK-36"]

If you must take his arm when he is your captive, could I ask if maybe your character would be kind enough to give him a replacement one? Albeit, one that is barely functioning. Or must he be with one arm again?

HK-36

[member="Darth Lykos"],

Sure, we could just give him a bummed generic cybernetic from a discard pile or something like that. Or if you would like additional challenge during his escape he might just find one in the room next to his cell and have to do a quick cybernetic surgery in the middle of a battle to attach it.

HK-36 said:
the way I understand it it affects everyone but has a special property against the Light-Siders.
In the interest of being fair, I generally accept this notion.

It just doesn't suffocate the connection between a dark sider and the force. But do you hear those whispers of despair?

Xavka is terrible at surgery or anything close to that. The only reason he's not dead at Acolyte is because he does know Force Healing from being he was a Sith, and even then he can only heal himself of the basic injuries. If a bummed genetic arm you be given, I'd appreciate it. But, anyway, this isn't happening until after the Rebellion is finished, so we probably don't have to focus on it too much.

[member="HK-36"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom