Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebellion Of Atrisia OOC

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Darth Lykos"],

Sure, no problem, if he'll end up escaping then that's cool, with the ash storm going on and his abilities that's possible. If the Jedi or droids end up capturing him we can always do a thread later on where he talks to Adele and then maybe gets rescued or escapes during the process of Abregado handing him over to the Galactic Alliance

HK-36

[member="Darth Lykos"],

Sure, well HK's part of the Alliance, in their military, but Abregado, the planet he controls, is not. So although they will probably end up holding some of the prisoners for a bit, since they are so close to Atrisia, in the end they will put them on a transport and send them to Fondor so Alliance can deal with them since it's their whole affair. The way I imagined it, Lykos gets put on a small transport bound for Fondor, commanded by one of HK's bodyguard copies, and in the end he either manages to get to an escape pod on his own or the transport gets intercepted and he uses the chaos and confusion from the ensuing battle while dodging stray shots and blaster bolts

HK-36 said:
The way I imagined it, Lykos gets put on a small transport bound for Fondor, commanded by one of HK's bodyguard copies, and in the end he either manages to get to an escape pod on his own or the transport gets intercepted and he uses the chaos and confusion from the ensuing battle while dodging stray shots and blaster bolts
^This! Oh, this! *cackles before beginning to cough* Ahem, I mean, that sounds awesome, I would definitely want to do that. You my friend, are great!

(EDIT: Sorry about that, I'm running on energy drinks right now, so, yeah, I'm a bit giddy.)

HK-36

[member="Darth Lykos"],

Cool, how do you want to handle equipment? Because it would make sense ICly for HK to take Lykos' lightsaber, armor, etc. even go as far as remove his cybernetic arm and put him on the transport without them so he would have only his wit and the Force to make it through and escape. I was going to make a codex for this big underground crypt complex HK uses as his "tomb" for whenever he decides to deactivate himself for long periods of time until the Galaxy needs him again, he would probably end up keeping Lykos' items in it along with other relics so later on Lykos could go back to Abregado to try and break in and recover his equipment, finding his way through the maze, booby traps, droid guards, and some more evil darker things that the droid has no idea are even there.

Gonna go ahead and leave the other 2000 troops we could call in on the Infineon. I'm not sure if I'm the only one but I was hoping the Storm would allow for a more personal and interesting battle between characters as opposed to NPC's smacking us down en masse. Its kinda been unfair recently and we're already outnumbered by players alone.

[member="Seria Ventreme"]

As always with these things if someone goes "LOL I bring in 300 NPCs to capture you." Feel free to ignore it and get on with the inter-character stories.

You're quite right that it's a game that never has a happy ending and the GA FA's will likely support you on this.

[member="HK-36"] nah just let me deal with the magnetic force first to justify why Break wasn't in the last post.

I'm gonna Repulse-hand the gun away then throw the gravity grenade at HK. Considering you're distracted it should hit should you choose to let it.

[member="HK-36"]

HK taking Xavka's equipment makes perfect sense. And the 'tomb' idea sounds good as well. Though Xavka would probably just go back for his arm, if he doesn't make another. I'll list the equipment that you would recover form him bellow.

-Cloth robes. Simple, nothing special.
-Basic Leather Armour. (See sig/bio for appearance.) Simple, nothing special.
-Basic leather trousers. Thick leather form the trousers, providing limited protection.
-Basic Durasteel sabre. Simple, nothing special.
-30x Throwing Needles coated in a paralytic poison.
-2x Emeici
-9 section chain whip. Imbued with the Force.
-Cybernetic Arm. (See Sig.)

(He believes in skill over equipment.)

((sorry for posting this in the wrong thread before))

[member="Jacen Voidstalker"], [member="Seria Ventreme"]

Think we need to clear a few things up to avoid misunderstandings re your last post, Seria.

Seria Ventreme said:
Having been hidden by the fire and stone until the last few moments, Seria would have finished her charge and continued in her attempts to knock the pyromaniac out of the fight if not outright killed, and once safe from another attempt of unjust execution by fire. Said her words as Jacen held her in place.

As mentioned a few times, Elpsis perceives things via Force Sight. Moreover, she'd sense Seria's emotions, especially her rage, via empathy. Besides, she knows she's in the area and she can still hear things, such as noise caused by running.

So it's very unlikely Seria would've been undetected, though Elpsis' focus on choking Thraxis would've distracted her a bit. Moreover, to be blunt, Seria would not be safe from execution after carrying out her attack. Elpsis would definitely attack her with the intent to kill or cause a lot of harm at any rate. Now, obviously, I can't kill a PC without the writer's permisison, but she wouldn't heed any order to stand down at that point.

It would've also been nice if I got the chance to respond first. Elpsis is also still wearing armour and a helmet.

HK-36

[member="Seria Ventreme"], [member="Jacen Voidstalker"],

Well like I said time and time again, I'm bringing the troops to fight other NPCs, not to pile them on PCs, ICly it's still a presence in the background, OOCly you don't have to worry about a regime of droids firing at you at the same time. And if you want to bring your troops then go for it, I brought mine in to eventually face off the Trandoschans and the last charge of Atrisians by the palace now that fighting in our area is dying down, I could have spawned them way sooner but held off until now.

HK-36 said:
((Just for the record, I won't be using NPC forces against PCs en masse, only one NPC unit for each PC at a time if at all. They're here for background fluff and as pressure against other NPC forces, Seria's sharpshooters for example.))

HK-36 said:
Out of character, I won't be dropping the whole army on him, one unit at a time if anything so it's not lame, so for example HK would shoot at him and then one spider droid, or a Greycloak guard, or just a random drone scrub would try to attack him as well.

[member="Break"],

Cool, sounds good!

[member="Darth Lykos"],

So nothing too special outside the whip and cyber arm :p It would probably still all end up in the vault since HK can't really perceive the Force and what is imbued with it, so the catacombs are filled mostly with "relics" that are pretty much just regular old crap but he has it locked up just in case there's a Sith spirit bound to it or something like that. He might keep that lightsaber for himself as a trophy though, Grievous style!

[member="Seria Ventreme"] [member="Elpsis Elaris"]

Seria, which shields? The only ones I recall are from a while back.

Both: I'm content to consider that Jacen didn't catch Seria in time and Elpsis can react accordingly to the attempted strike.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom